May 15, 2024, 12:43:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 198842 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 20, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »

And where was Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm today?

Holding couch duty?
   Yea, she seems a ton more attached to that couch than her own flesh & blood now doesnt she.   Im also getting sick of hearing about her love for Shawn, she's 33 not 16, a mother for the love of God...NO love (twisted or not) should prevail over that & the fact that it is only exhibits how revolting it is.   No one is expecting her to get on hiking boots & go out into the elements to search physically but my God she isnt banging on LE's door, she's oddly enough stopped doing national interviews to keep the case in the news, she isnt helping at the command center of organized searches, she isnt even out there on a regular basis thanking anyone for all their efforts.   Klasskids is in town & it appears she has even turned her nose up at them by not even acknowledging their continued efforts.

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: February 20, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »

And where was Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm today?

Holding couch duty?
   Yea, she seems a ton more attached to that couch than her own flesh & blood now doesnt she.   Im also getting sick of hearing about her love for Shawn, she's 33 not 16, a mother for the love of God...NO love (twisted or not) should prevail over that & the fact that it is only exhibits how revolting it is.   No one is expecting her to get on hiking boots & go out into the elements to search physically but my God she isnt banging on LE's door, she's oddly enough stopped doing national interviews to keep the case in the news, she isnt helping at the command center of organized searches, she isnt even out there on a regular basis thanking anyone for all their efforts.   Klasskids is in town & it appears she has even turned her nose up at them by not even acknowledging their continued efforts.

I found some comments rather interesting about BD's appearance to thank the searchers yesterday and thought many of you  might too.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=198338253511680&id=100000474790320

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 20, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26927080/detail.html
3 Nat'l Organizations Rally Volunteers To Find Hailey Dunn
February 19, 2011

OLORADO CITY, Texas -- The search for 13 year old Hailey Dunn got a big boost this weekend as three national organizations joined in.

The Laura Recovery Center, KlaasKids and Team Amber Rescue stepped up their search by bringing more people, more equipment and more determination this weekend.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 20, 2011, 01:17:52 PM »

February 19, 2011

OLORADO CITY, Texas -- The search for 13 year old Hailey Dunn got a big boost this weekend as three national organizations joined in.

The Laura Recovery Center, KlaasKids and Team Amber Rescue stepped up their search by bringing more people, more equipment and more determination this weekend.
Interesting phrasing in this article from above link:

Colorado City Mayor Carol Danken of Colorado City announced February 20th as Hailey Dunn search day.
Mayor Danken gave a statement today, "Where as the city of Colorado City urges everyone to support, search and pray for Hailey Dunn and her recovery."
Billie Dunn, the mother of the missing teen, was thankful so many people have stopped their lives to look for Hailey.
Billie, Hailey's mother, told KTXS, "There are so many scenarios that could have happened. Thanks to everybody for looking everywhere. Thanks for looking in the fields because that's something I could never do."

Was Billie seen at the center or was this from her home?

Yesterday it was reported that hundreds showed up, this one states around 80...which is it & quite frankly its rather telling that the numbers continue to be relatively low compared to some other high profile cases that hit the national spotlight thru the media. 

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: February 20, 2011, 01:19:29 PM »

February 19, 2011

Colorado City Mayor Carol Danken of Colorado City announced February 20th as Hailey Dunn search day.
Mayor Danken gave a statement today, "Where as the city of Colorado City urges everyone to support, search and pray for Hailey Dunn and her recovery."
Billie Dunn, the mother of the missing teen, was thankful so many people have stopped their lives to look for Hailey.
Billie, Hailey's mother, told KTXS, "There are so many scenarios that could have happened. Thanks to everybody for looking everywhere. Thanks for looking in the fields because that's something I could never do."

Yesterday it was reported that hundreds showed up, this one states around 80...which is it & quite frankly its rather telling that the numbers continue to be relatively low compared to some other high profile cases that hit the national spotlight thru the media. 

BD was at the center.  See the FB link I posted above as there was a few interesting comments about BD's demeanor.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 20, 2011, 01:29:35 PM »

February 19, 2011

BD was at the center.  See the FB link I posted above as there was a few interesting comments about BD's demeanor.

The link has an error, could you provide one that works TKS!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: February 20, 2011, 01:31:58 PM »

sorry if this has already posted ... but it pretty much sums it up ... it's a shame there are more "Haileys" out there ...

Hailey Dunn: A Profile of Neglect

http://timesupblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/hailey-dunn-profile-of-neglect.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: February 20, 2011, 01:33:47 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/19/record-turn-out-saturday-in-search-for-missing/
Record turnout Saturday in search for missing Colorado City teen
February 19, 2011

It was called a record turnout Saturday, when 100 volunteers gathered at the Civic Center in Colorado City to search for missing teenager Hailey Dunn.

Searchers came from across the United States, organizers said, bringing their own resources and expertise to lend a hand in the search for Dunn, who was reported missing Dec. 28.

Three national search groups — KlaasKids, the Laura Recovery and Team Amber Rescue — helped organize search parties.

Searchers hailed from Alabama, North Carolina and Maine.

Teams of between 10 and 20 volunteers searched on ATVs and horseback, with dogs and on the ground in Colorado City and south Mitchell County, as well as in Scurry and Howard counties .

On Saturday night, about 70 volunteers attended a prayer vigil and dinner at the American Legion Hall in Snyder.

The searchers meet at 9 a.m. again today at the Civic Center.

"We are hoping for more folks," Dennis said. "We'll take as many as we can get."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: February 20, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »

Sunday, February 20, 2011
Invitation to Billie Dunn to Tell Her Side Tonight

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/invitation-to-billie-dunn-to-tell-her.html

Care to set odds on whether she does it or not?  uuummm I say "no" ... not having to answer questions .. if she could just ramble her bs maybe ... but answer questions .... nodda chance anymore ...  Hope I'm wrong though, could be interesting!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: February 20, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »

February 19, 2011

Hmm, don't know how to fix it. Sad  I know if you copy and paste it all into a browser window it comes up ok.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: February 20, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »

Sunday, February 20, 2011
Invitation to Billie Dunn to Tell Her Side Tonight

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/invitation-to-billie-dunn-to-tell-her.html

Care to set odds on whether she does it or not?  uuummm I say "no" ... not having to answer questions .. if she could just ramble her bs maybe ... but answer questions .... nodda chance anymore ...  Hope I'm wrong though, could be interesting!

Unlikely she will.  But, if she does, it won't be anything new.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 20, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »

sorry if this has already posted ... but it pretty much sums it up ... it's a shame there are more "Haileys" out there ...

Skimmed it but this statement made by the author is obviously not the case:

5. Neglect

Clint seemed to know so little about his own daughter. Although he searched early and often, he was not close to her.

To be fair, people writing about this case really need to be cautious when presenting their overall opinions.   While the gist of the article has many truths in it, the embellishment of something that is NOT true tarnishes its overall significance.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 20, 2011, 01:44:54 PM »

February 19, 2011

Hmm, don't know how to fix it. Sad  I know if you copy and paste it all into a browser window it comes up ok.

Tried that, not working...which page was it from?

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: February 20, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »

5. Neglect

Clint seemed to know so little about his own daughter. Although he searched early and often, he was not close to her.

To be fair, people writing about this case really need to be cautious when presenting their overall opinions.   While the gist of the article has many truths in it, the embellishment of something that is NOT true tarnishes its overall significance.

I read that blog and do agree with some that he has to say.

However, I find it interesting that he had CD spill his guts about BD, and since then PH has been putting CD in a bad light too.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: February 20, 2011, 01:47:41 PM »

February 19, 2011

Tried that, not working...which page was it from?

Hailey Dun Open Discussion Group.

There is a post by ABH 18 hours ago.  So sorry it doesn't work Sad
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: February 20, 2011, 01:51:10 PM »

February 19, 2011

Try this one Capp ...  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905  they just switched to the new FB layout though and all the posts seem jumbled .... but they are in there somewhere ... just basically said BD seemed more angry then upset ... other than that one stupid comment about many possible senerios, I don't recall reading anything else that was said by her.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 20, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »

5. Neglect

However, I find it interesting that he had CD spill his guts about BD, and since then PH has been putting CD in a bad light too.

Could it be because Clint didnt do the second interview?   Considering Clint described Hailey as a young girl along with all her activities in great detail & it is a known fact that Clint was indeed in Hailey's life significantly the above comment he made was more of a bitter comment rather than a factual one.   While I agree its difficult to understand how Clint wouldnt have known Hailey's apprehension and/or fear of Shawn (I believe he was aware of it but not pro active enough about it), IMHO, PH has tarnished his credibility as a self-proclaimed "investigator" and blog radio talk show host in making that statement & embellishing on quite a few others to keep the attention of his followers more than it provides substantiative information about the case.

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: February 20, 2011, 02:09:34 PM »

5. Neglect

Could it be because Clint didnt do the second interview?   Considering Clint described Hailey as a young girl along with all her activities in great detail & it is a known fact that Clint was indeed in Hailey's life significantly the above comment he made was more of a bitter comment rather than a factual one.   While I agree its difficult to understand how Clint wouldnt have known Hailey's apprehension and/or fear of Shawn (I believe he was aware of it but not pro active enough about it), IMHO, PH has tarnished his credibility as a self-proclaimed "investigator" and blog radio talk show host in making that statement & embellishing on quite a few others to keep the attention of his followers more than it provides substantiative information about the case.

I do wonder if it's because he didn't do that second interview.  Sadly, I think once that interview was done and on the internet, CD thought about it and perhaps even BD threatened him with something, therefore, it was once deleted and CD didn't do that interview.  I do think there is some bitterness there even though I have seen some of PH's facebook comments shortly after protecting CD's side.  But, after that, we see nothing but negative towards him as well.

Sadly, I've also seen some of PH's blog postings have some errors in the facts which, perhaps, he should get straight before posting what he thinks.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 20, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »

February 19, 2011

Try this one Capp ...  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905  they just switched to the new FB layout though and all the posts seem jumbled .... but they are in there somewhere ... just basically said BD seemed more angry then upset ... other than that one stupid comment about many possible senerios, I don't recall reading anything else that was said by her.

Tks to both of you.   Billie being more angry than upset doesnt surprise me in the least, I'm sure not being able to come & go as she pleases without the cloud over her head is getting to her quite a bit....I hope her journey to he!! is a slow & painful one.

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: February 20, 2011, 02:14:51 PM »

February 19, 2011

Tks to both of you.   Billie being more angry than upset doesnt surprise me in the least, I'm sure not being able to come & go as she pleases without the cloud over her head is getting to her quite a bit....I hope her journey to he!! is a slow & painful one.

It seems to me that she "had" to go rather than she wanted to.  And reading about her unfriendly mannerisms to a few of the searchers bothers me.  The fact that she didn't stay all day bothers me.  The fact that CD and Naomi camped out there and showed more emotion and compassion towards the searchers is so different than what BD has done. 

I agree about her journey to he!!.

Sadly, I think once this big search is over these organizations will not be back.  The searchers on a weekly basis are already dwindling and pretty soon I think it will come to a stop.  And lost in this all is a 13 year old girl who went missing because of the very people that betrayed her in that house.

IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.