May 21, 2024, 11:32:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 286442 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 23, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »

I will never ever forgive these 12 idiots for letting Caylee's murderer go free and I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.  I have slighty less hate for them than I do for slore and her team and do not want them to be killed or anything, I just want them to suffer, have to hide, move, change their phone numbers, quit their jobs and have no family members speak to them, and whatever else for every single last day they have left.  I cannot wait until their names are out in October.  Let the games begin you idiots. 

Even if you didn't want to go murder, 2nd degree, manslaughter, you cannot tell me the state did not prove even child neglect/child abuse, and could have found her guilty of that.  They had so many options to chose from.  They were lazy and that is why Caylee will never see justice for her murder.  I hope they have horrible dreams about Caylee and Caylee comes to them in their dreams each and every night.  They didn't do the right thing cause it was the right thing to acquit her.  They did what they did to go home and those idiots who caved, there is a special place in hell for them.  Wussies, cowards, and let's hope it is not their child that is one day killed and some jury lets their child's killer go free.  Karma sure is a beotch though, and I need to learn how to have patience.   

They believe the duffense team's lies, but convict her of 4 counts of lying.  Ironic isn't it? 

Still waiting for karma to visit the Slore and i hope Karma is really mad that day.

OT:  For last few weeks, whenever I go to post here, as I am typing it jumps up and down and it is drivign me crazy.  anybody else have that problem or have had it and know how to fix it?  If I try to highlight something to bold it or something, it jumps way up in the middle of the post. 

BBM

The last time that happened to me it was the mouse.  Once I bought a new mouse and keyboard it stopped. 

It happens to me too, but this is the only place it happens, so I'm not sure it's my mouse that is the problem...?

It only happens here for me too and it's happening right now driving me crazy.  Usually it happens every time I try to answer a quoted post.  I can type at work all night long and it does not happen, but the minute I come here, it happens.  I just changed both mouse and keybard and i's still happening.  sorry for typos. 

Zoo..I think that it has something to do with the search engine/browser that you use? seems like I remember reading about that on here..doesn't happen to me cause I use Mozilla Firefox..some other monkey will remember how to remedy this ...a simple step on tools or someplace...xxxxx

Thanks, wondering if it has to do with my very recent update to IE 8, but I will search her later see if i can find it.  Don't want to go too OT in Caylee's thread.  Thanks.  It is qtuie annoying though.  II will try Firefox later.

Zoo - I had this problem a while back... It has something to do with the "compatibility viewing"  I think you may can fix it by going into tools - internet options and click view all websites in compatibility view... I think that is how I fixed my problem... IIRC, there was a symbol at the top that looked kinda like a torn page....it was next to my refresh button...I think you may can click it too to fix it. 

It has been a while and my mind is not what it used to be.  I do remember how aggrivating it was though.  I hope this helps

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: August 23, 2011, 11:29:01 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/299358/Casey-Anthonys-defense-files-reply-regarding-probation-hearing
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 11:14 AM
 ::snipping2::
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's attorneys filed a response to the State's reply regarding a probation hearing Tuesday morning.

The defense argued because she was awaiting trial in jail on separate charges, she was legally serving probation.

"Because the department (Department of Corrections) determined Ms. Anthony actually served her probationary period,  the trial court was without jurisdiction to require anything further from Ms. Anthony after her probation was successfully and formally terminated."

The Fifth District Court of Appeal, in Daytona Beach, will now rule on the appeal.

If the appeal is denied, Casey Anthony will have to report to her probation officer by noon Friday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 23, 2011, 11:39:09 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Spokeswoman for 5th DCA says judges already working on decision and may issue it today. #CaseyAnthony.
58 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

I hope someone (Appeals court) gives Baez a swift kick in the teeth and shuts him up.... it is way overdue. What happened to the measures that Judge Perry threatened him with for his contemptuous behavior in court, discovery issues?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #443 on: August 23, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Spokeswoman for 5th DCA says judges already working on decision and may issue it today. #CaseyAnthony.
58 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

I hope someone (Appeals court) gives Baez a swift kick in the teeth and shuts him up.... it is way overdue. What happened to the measures that Judge Perry threatened him with for his contemptuous behavior in court, discovery issues?

Nothing so far. Jeff Ashton ask one of Perry's legal eagles in his office if anything was happening and he was told he they didn't know but they would check and let him know. As far as I know nothing has been reported back to him. Or even if they could tell him.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #444 on: August 23, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »

Perry has turned out to be a true disappointment.  Shame he had the nerve to call out the governor many times over during the trial but he's too much of a coward to call Bozo by his true nature.  I've got no respect for Belvin Perry now.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #445 on: August 23, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2011/08/on-casey-anthony-and-sore-losers.html

On Casey Anthony and sore losers

Again, this is nothing more than sore losers acting out. Baez did his job. He vigorously defended his client. His only crime was winning.

And its just this type of weasel that allows people like Bozo to continue to break laws, rules, judgements and get away with it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 23, 2011, 01:50:01 PM »

I will never ever forgive these 12 idiots for letting Caylee's murderer go free and I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.  I have slighty less hate for them than I do for slore and her team and do not want them to be killed or anything, I just want them to suffer, have to hide, move, change their phone numbers, quit their jobs and have no family members speak to them, and whatever else for every single last day they have left.  I cannot wait until their names are out in October.  Let the games begin you idiots. 

Even if you didn't want to go murder, 2nd degree, manslaughter, you cannot tell me the state did not prove even child neglect/child abuse, and could have found her guilty of that.  They had so many options to chose from.  They were lazy and that is why Caylee will never see justice for her murder.  I hope they have horrible dreams about Caylee and Caylee comes to them in their dreams each and every night.  They didn't do the right thing cause it was the right thing to acquit her.  They did what they did to go home and those idiots who caved, there is a special place in hell for them.  Wussies, cowards, and let's hope it is not their child that is one day killed and some jury lets their child's killer go free.  Karma sure is a beotch though, and I need to learn how to have patience.   

They believe the duffense team's lies, but convict her of 4 counts of lying.  Ironic isn't it? 

Still waiting for karma to visit the Slore and i hope Karma is really mad that day.

OT:  For last few weeks, whenever I go to post here, as I am typing it jumps up and down and it is drivign me crazy.  anybody else have that problem or have had it and know how to fix it?  If I try to highlight something to bold it or something, it jumps way up in the middle of the post. 

BBM

The last time that happened to me it was the mouse.  Once I bought a new mouse and keyboard it stopped. 

It happens to me too, but this is the only place it happens, so I'm not sure it's my mouse that is the problem...?

It only happens here for me too and it's happening right now driving me crazy.  Usually it happens every time I try to answer a quoted post.  I can type at work all night long and it does not happen, but the minute I come here, it happens.  I just changed both mouse and keybard and i's still happening.  sorry for typos. 

Zoo..I think that it has something to do with the search engine/browser that you use? seems like I remember reading about that on here..doesn't happen to me cause I use Mozilla Firefox..some other monkey will remember how to remedy this ...a simple step on tools or someplace...xxxxx

Thanks, wondering if it has to do with my very recent update to IE 8, but I will search her later see if i can find it.  Don't want to go too OT in Caylee's thread.  Thanks.  It is qtuie annoying though.  II will try Firefox later.

It is the IE8.  Go up to the top right corner and click on "tools"  Then scroll down and click on the 
"Compatibility"   You will know from there what to do.  It will stop the jumping.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: August 23, 2011, 02:01:43 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DCA spokeswoman says #CaseyAnthony matter is under consideration now. Decision (or a stay) could Come at anytime. -jfell
25 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: August 23, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry spokeswoman just sent out advisory confirming hearing for investigative costs: 9am Thursday. Will be televised.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: August 23, 2011, 02:16:47 PM »

O/T
http://news.yahoo.com/5-8-earthquake-virginia-felt-washington-york-city-175830266.html
5.8 earthquake in Virginia felt in Washington, New York City, North Carolina

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: August 23, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »

O/T
http://news.yahoo.com/5-8-earthquake-virginia-felt-washington-york-city-175830266.html

Checking on everyone. our entire house just shook. Stuff fell off walls & shelves. I'm in NJ! So far I dong see permanent damage by me, but idk about DC.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: August 23, 2011, 02:24:00 PM »

Omg don't NOT dong! Must have too many social sites from the Robyn Gardner thread on my mind! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 23, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »

http://www.13wham.com/news/national/story/Anthony-attorneys-argue-to-stop-probation/xc-Svw2pc0mzWyGd_bGVrQ.cspx
Anthony attorneys argue to stop probation
Published: 2:14 pm
Updated: 2:14 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Casey Anthony's attorneys say the Florida Attorney General's Office is wrong to conclude she needs to serve a probation sentence for check fraud.

Anthony's attorneys entered a reply Tuesday to an Attorney General's Office filing in appellate court that said she needs to start serving probation now that she is out of jail.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: August 23, 2011, 02:28:40 PM »

O/T

OT..a string of them have it...
http://gizmodo.com/5833640/earthquakes-shake-entire-united-states

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: August 23, 2011, 02:30:01 PM »

Perry has turned out to be a true disappointment.  Shame he had the nerve to call out the governor many times over during the trial but he's too much of a coward to call Bozo by his true nature.  I've got no respect for Belvin Perry now.

I forgot about his complaining about ...what was it? Pay cuts? I guess if it's something that directly affects his wallet, that matters more? I'm with you KittyMom. I've got zero respect for him. All bark and no bite...unless perhaps you touch his piggy bank.

Nora
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: August 23, 2011, 02:33:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2011/08/on-casey-anthony-and-sore-losers.html

On Casey Anthony and sore losers

Again, this is nothing more than sore losers acting out. Baez did his job. He vigorously defended his client. His only crime was winning.

And its just this type of weasel that allows people like Bozo to continue to break laws, rules, judgements and get away with it.

ITA! 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 23, 2011, 02:34:50 PM »

O/T

Checking on everyone. our entire house just shook. Stuff fell off walls & shelves. I'm in NJ! So far I dong see permanent damage by me, but idk about DC.

Glad you and your house are okay Titch.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: August 23, 2011, 02:54:28 PM »

Omg don't NOT dong! Must have too many social sites from the Robyn Gardner thread on my mind! 

that gave me a good, much needed, laugh!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: August 23, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28950741/detail.html
NFL Players Compare Michael Vick, Casey Anthony
Players Say Vick Treated Unfairly In ESPN Survey
POSTED: 12:38 pm EDT August 23, 2011
UPDATED: 1:27 pm EDT August 23, 2011

Five of the players compared Vick's sentence to Anthony's acquittal on first-degree murder charges.

"Look at what happened with Casey Anthony," a Pro Bowl running back told ESPN. "I feel like Mike went to prison because he made PETA mad, while other people get away with worse stuff. It's ridiculous."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28950741/detail.html#ixzz1VshHMkdG

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: August 23, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#caseyanthony is still set to report for #probation this #Friday despite her #attorneys best efforts. www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-…
53 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.