May 03, 2024, 04:39:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 388710 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: September 26, 2008, 07:51:48 AM »

I am going on the record as betting, within the next 4 weeks, we see a murder/manslaughter charge added to the neglect. I just feel it coming.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1801 on: September 26, 2008, 07:51:49 AM »

He says that Caylee is alive.

Well that's easy then.  Just produce her and end this.  I think someone has been drinking the Koolaide.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: September 26, 2008, 07:55:17 AM »

Good morning! 
     I keep thinking about those text messages.  #1254 - How's your double going?  (Why would Amy need a double?)  The other one that keeps sticking out is #2254 The smell was from dad borrowing my car.  It's so frustrating and sad to think of this baby and what she has been through.  Anyhow, will this court case be televised or open to the public in November?   

Good morning Sharon. One good thing is here we have Casey telling 2 different stories trying to explain the smell, saying her father borrowed it and ran over something and telling Lee 2 squirrels crawled up in and died. And yes, poor Caylee, I'm sure Cindy loved her but she seemed to be something Cindy could use against her, throw in Casey's face and for Casey she was used as a way to get back at Cindy. Cindy always threatening to take her away and according to the neighbor last night, always making offers to Casey to let her adopt her, if grandma really wanted to do what's best for Caylee, just do it, shut up about what you're doing(buying the food, clothing, etc) and why try to taunt Casey with a finalization such as adoption? It was all about control for those 2, she's mine, but I pay for her, she's mine, but I give her shelter, she's mine but......

It will be interesting today to see what lies Cindy has told, (other than what we already know), if she thinks she can tell LE 1 thing and media another, she's wrong, LE is going to be looking at all versions of what happened, comparing notes and wanting to know why stories have changed, tell the truth, no need for that. I'm so glad they have them on the stand at the bond hearing too because Cindy stated that she spoke with Casey everyday in some form whether by calls or text messages, so let her get caught in that lie on the stand because I don't believe it.

I totally agree with you, 4th_kids!  My daughter-in-law and I and my grandbaby are all close in ages to the Anthony's.  I have watched my grandbaby since she was one month old and just feel this unbelievable love for her.  It is unreal when you see your own son's features in your grandchild!  But, I walk a fine line and try to never step over it.  If the baby wants me over her mommy, I try to coax her to mommy. I wanted that baby here with me so bad during the hurricane but I have to let go and let them live their own lives.  I would never play the baby against them or my daughterinlaw or throw it up in their faces that I pay for everything. I do know one thing, if Caylee were my grandbaby, I would search high and low and never stop and I would be freaking out at the thoughts of the unknown.   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1803 on: September 26, 2008, 07:55:36 AM »

I am going on the record as betting, within the next 4 weeks, we see a murder/manslaughter charge added to the neglect. I just feel it coming.

I agree 100%

They are setting this up just right.

GREAT job LE

Peace Monkeys
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: September 26, 2008, 07:56:42 AM »

Good morning Mrskub!  I am hoping and praying that you are right.  So much is stacked against her - something just has to give.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: September 26, 2008, 07:56:42 AM »

NBC just interviewed Baez.  He says that Casey has good reasons for the things that she has done and that her actions are what any caring parent would have done.  He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  He says the prosecuters are fueling the negative opinions about Casey and the public does not know that facts of the case.  He says there is nothing in the documents that have been released which indicate the Casey killed Caylee.  He says that Caylee is alive.

Because it's all in the documents that haven't been released (murder).
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: September 26, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »

The comments that Lee made to LE about Cindy saying that Caylee was a Mistake. I have to believe that he misquoted Cindy.

I don't care How Caylee came into this World - I can't see a Grandma saying Caylee was a Mistake. Was the Best Mistake You've Made and Has been a Blessing and then Re-affirming Caylee again - She was a Mistake.

That's how I heard it from Lee and I cannot see Unless it was Said in a Anger Mode. I do not believe though Cindy would say such a affirmation that Caylee was a flat out  Mistake.

I am sure Cindy has a trained Casey with outrages and etc. I think Cindy can be very Verbal talking to or about Casey.  But I cannot see her saying in Content what Lee said.

I think that Cindy is Wack all around by Casey period. I don't which came first the Chicken or the Egg. Where it be the Apple or the Tree.
 If Casey was my Daughter I would off my rocker too just by Casey being Casey.
Then living in the Trauma of losing your Grand Daughter ... I don't know how Cindy even functions.

I can hear cindy saying something like" she's YOUR mistake Casey, you need to either take care of her or give her to me".

I have to leave for work shortly, so don't have time to go back and re-check right now, but when Lee stated that Cindy told Casey that Caylee was a mistake, wasn't he stating what Casey had told him?Why would we believe anything that came out of Casey's mouth?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: September 26, 2008, 07:59:34 AM »

I agree Mrs...... the proverbial writing is on the wall..... the signs are there...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: September 26, 2008, 08:00:41 AM »

Good morning! 
     I keep thinking about those text messages.  #1254 - How's your double going?  (Why would Amy need a double?)  The other one that keeps sticking out is #2254 The smell was from dad borrowing my car.  It's so frustrating and sad to think of this baby and what she has been through.  Anyhow, will this court case be televised or open to the public in November?   

Good Morning Sharon!

I sure hope it's televised!

Good morning Mammy!  Me too!  I cannot wait to see what LE has up their sleeves.  10am should be interesting today!  Take care everyone - BBL!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: September 26, 2008, 08:01:57 AM »

NBC just interviewed Baez.  He says that Casey has good reasons for the things that she has done and that her actions are what any caring parent would have done.  He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  He says the prosecuters are fueling the negative opinions about Casey and the public does not know that facts of the case.  He says there is nothing in the documents that have been released which indicate the Casey killed Caylee.  He says that Caylee is alive.

I love how he keeps saying he hasn't had the opportunity to examine something, says that about the DNA results too.He doesn't need to examine the car, just ask his client and Casey will tell him 2 squirrels crawled up in it and died.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: September 26, 2008, 08:02:26 AM »

Here are the court documents filed in Zenaida's lawsuit

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408zenaidalawsuit/indexGallery.htm

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: September 26, 2008, 08:10:14 AM »

I'm glad she isn't asking for a ton of money.  That way no one can doubt the intent of the lawsuit.  Defense can not really claim she is trying to cash in on the situation.  Well, they will anyway, but no one will believe them.
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: September 26, 2008, 08:19:27 AM »

Have y'all seen this video?

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

WESH has been doing a special this week on the case.  This is last night's installment.  A couple of things really stood out to me.

"According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

If investigators can determine how her body was positioned, doesn't that sort of throw the plastic bag theory right out the window?

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: September 26, 2008, 08:20:24 AM »

I know the LE has worked very hard on this, what with all the lies and BS that
the Anthonys have thrown at them but,
Why wasn't the dumpster and the recycling bin and where they got dumped not
checked 2 months ago.
And why was LA allowed to go to Tonys to touch anything that KC had left at
Tony's.
I agree that LE are just waiting to get all their Ducks in a row.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: September 26, 2008, 08:21:39 AM »

I have go walk the dog and take my little one to school.  BBL

MSE, check the Halloween thread when you get a chance. 

Morning Monkeys!

Thank you. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1815 on: September 26, 2008, 08:22:54 AM »

morning monkey friends!

just swinging through to say hi before morning meetings.

I see we had some interesting posts last evening. I'll check them out later.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1816 on: September 26, 2008, 08:23:01 AM »

I love how he keeps saying he hasn't had the opportunity to examine something, says that about the DNA results too.He doesn't need to examine the car, just ask his client and Casey will tell him 2 squirrels crawled up in it and died.

Good Morning All..

I'm as legally illiterate as I am medically illiterate...(if it ain't broke..don't fix it  been to the doc's once, maybe twice, in 20 yrs and court once
for a speeding ticket)
Can anyone tell me, would Baez have access to the DNA testing results or would
he know only as much as we know from the press and LE / FBI statements ??

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1817 on: September 26, 2008, 08:23:13 AM »

NBC just interviewed Baez.  He says that Casey has good reasons for the things that she has done and that her actions are what any caring parent would have done.  He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.   He says the prosecuters are fueling the negative opinions about Casey and the public does not know that facts of the case.  He says there is nothing in the documents that have been released which indicate the Casey killed Caylee.  He says that Caylee is alive.

I haven't tasted the moon either, but there's good evidence it's not made of cheese and I accept that!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: September 26, 2008, 08:24:41 AM »

I know the LE has worked very hard on this, what with all the lies and BS that
the Anthonys have thrown at them but,
Why wasn't the dumpster and the recycling bin and where they got dumped not
checked 2 months ago.
And why was LA allowed to go to Tonys to touch anything that KC had left at
Tony's.
I agree that LE are just waiting to get all their Ducks in a row.

Mary, we don't know that the dumpster wasn't checked. I recall reading somewhere that it was and also the landfill area where the contents were deposited. Don't know how true that is though.

I also don't know that Lee had any instruction to go to Tony's. He may have just taken it upon himself to do so.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1819 on: September 26, 2008, 08:26:01 AM »

The comments that Lee made to LE about Cindy saying that Caylee was a Mistake. I have to believe that he misquoted Cindy.

I don't care How Caylee came into this World - I can't see a Grandma saying Caylee was a Mistake. Was the Best Mistake You've Made and Has been a Blessing and then Re-affirming Caylee again - She was a Mistake.

That's how I heard it from Lee and I cannot see Unless it was Said in a Anger Mode. I do not believe though Cindy would say such a affirmation that Caylee was a flat out  Mistake.

I am sure Cindy has a trained Casey with outrages and etc. I think Cindy can be very Verbal talking to or about Casey.  But I cannot see her saying in Content what Lee said.

I think that Cindy is Wack all around by Casey period. I don't which came first the Chicken or the Egg. Where it be the Apple or the Tree.
 If Casey was my Daughter I would off my rocker too just by Casey being Casey.
Then living in the Trauma of losing your Grand Daughter ... I don't know how Cindy even functions.

I can hear cindy saying something like" she's YOUR mistake Casey, you need to either take care of her or give her to me".

I have to leave for work shortly, so don't have time to go back and re-check right now, but when Lee stated that Cindy told Casey that Caylee was a mistake, wasn't he stating what Casey had told him?Why would we believe anything that came out of Casey's mouth?

Yes, Cubbee. Exactly. So you filter what one liar says through what another liar says and you're left with the truth? I doubt it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.