May 13, 2024, 10:39:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 403630 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: December 27, 2010, 02:38:49 PM »

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/ken-ta-e-persona-cu-a-yama-poentje-pa-bin-pafo-y-elemin-e/

Papiamentu translation:

that is the person cu owing to calling poentje for come pafo y elemin ‘e

oranjestad – one news cu assure owing to paralisa not only aruba but also corsou y video boneiro, at instant cu achieve know cu child owing to wordo kill. according informacionan cu we owing to succeed compila at the sitio is indica cu alrededor of 10.30 the la tell his child cu the is go pafo one rato already cu the la achieve one call of one person cu is ward ’e pafo. the child after of one rato owing to bay sleep, already cu perhaps his father owing to stay combersa. but alas this not was the caso. already cu in careda of self one hour, bisinjanan owing to give declaracion ana police cu they owing to listen two klap cu they owing to think at the instant ey cu will can was klapchi. they not owing to think cu the can was tiro. y they was mirando one pelicula interesting y not owing to worry cu the situation already cu is one custumber cu they know tir owing to klapchi in vecindario. for poentje bay pafo y atende the person here, will can have several posibilidad. one of they're cu perhaps the is one person cu the conoce. the another posibilidad is cu they will have one informacion delicado cu they wanted owing to dune in his hand y so lage come pafo for they elimine. the number ey assure will is in the telephone assure, but esey can tell much or the can tell nothing. already cu if one person owing to cumpra the chip one day first or more, if have suerte will can have the person on video at instant cu the is cumpra the chip here. already cu on the recibo have to have the hour cu such number of chip owing to wordo bendi. have version cu the la wordo menasa one pair of times at manuelito’s. have version cu the will can owing to is deal of drama pasional. then have much speculacion. but one team investigativo owing to wordo arise for police cu is wait for of arrive at one solucion more soon cu is possible on the caso regrettable here. algo first cu 8 ‘or of morning the son owing to arise y owing to bay look at where his father is, but not can owing to hay ‘e inside. the la bay abroad y owing to come achieve his father throw downstairs all at blood. at the instant ney autoridadnan owing to wordo notifica for so haci they investigacion. peace at restonan of poentje castro y compel at his family y conocirnan, specialmente at his yiunan.

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/cuerpo-policial-lo-traha-un-team-pa-investiga-e-asesinato/

cuerpo policial will work one team for investiga the asesinato

oranjestad - aruba, korsow y much at the netherlands owing to stay sorprendii today morning for her tristo news cu the productor y presentador of "un day in bida" poentje castro owing to wordo asesina in door of cura of cas of his parents. self hour dolfi richardson actual commisario of police owing to give ordo for institui one team special of recherche for investiga the dead here. we will stay pensiente for desaroyo of the caso here y will follow informa.

Dolfi Richardson and Lars Stempher?  (Jaap Zondervan?)

Doctor, Unidentified ALE by the vehicle (was also on the Persistence)

Eric Soemers

Several more pics at the link

After reading that Jaap Zondervan is the Prosecutor in charge of the case, now I'm wondering if that's not him instead of Lars Stempher in the pictures with Dolfi Richardson .

Jaap Zondervan

http://www.diario.aw/2010/10/hendenan-na-aruba-ta-hopi-amical-y-tin-atencion-pa-aspectonan-humano/

http://www.24ora.com

Lars Stempher

http://www.diario.aw/2010/10/%E2%80%9Clo-mi-mester-adapta-mi-mes-den-cierto-situacionnan%E2%80%9D/

http://www.om.nl/publish/pages/121097/opportuun_mei_2010.pdf

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: December 27, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »

They look a lot alike to me.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: December 27, 2010, 03:25:30 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: December 27, 2010, 04:10:04 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/25838-minister-otmar-oduber-ta-papia-riba-aumento-di-criminalidad-y-efecto-riba-nos-turismo.html

Papiamentu translation:

minister otmar oduber is talk on aumento of criminalidad y efecto on we turism

monday, 27 december 2010 16:05

treciendo comparacion in turism owing to show the mandatario cu at jamaica for example criminalidad owing to affecta they turism strongly. awendia at aruba the wave of criminalidad owing to cuminsa arise cabez. in the conferencia the mandatario otmar oduber owing to splica cu the does not bagataliza the situation here. the mandatario of turism is atendiendo the problemanan here. have various meeting cu is tumando lugar y police is actuando more severo. minister otmar oduber owing to splica cu ultimo anjanan we self owing to permiti much cos sosode. have several cos cu have to atende rapidamente cu can wordo considera bad propaganda for we island. hour cu gobierno take decisionnan cierto person not likes but have to actua for termina esnan cu is cause danjo at the area of turism. during anjanan owing to permiti cos go for of hand. prensa y comunidad owing to permiti one or two person part flyer y today because; 40 person is haci this. all this is haci the trabao of police more dificil because kizas have person is acerca tourist for another cos contra ley tambe…

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: December 27, 2010, 05:40:14 PM »

Imagine

Beth Holloway - In Person and In Her Own Words

When her daughter went missing in Aruba, her life changed forever.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy?  How does one keep going?  You will be uplifed by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway.  How does she stay strong.  Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

I Never Ask "Why?"

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 100:
I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: December 27, 2010, 11:13:58 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25858-polis-no-tin-ningun-novedad-den-caso-poentje-castro-.html

Papiamentu translation:

polis: not have none novedad in caso poentje castro

monday, 27 december 2010 21:25

"m'a hear have one rumor is coriendo rond cu will have two detencion in the caso of poentje castro. even have name is being menciona", so vocero of police, john larmonie is write in one comunicado of prensa. "prome cu you all cuminsa calling i have dicidi of double check the asunto cu one of the personanan cu is dirigi the investigacion y ela bisami cu do not berdad y cu not have none detencion ainda". john larmonie owing to tell more far of is sigura prensa cu the instant cu have algo, cu the self will informa prensa via ministerio publico, of acuerdo cu reglanan of custumber. husticia is sigura cu is haciendo all will possible for soluciona the caso, but is depende of aid of informacion cu have to come for of comunidad. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: December 27, 2010, 11:18:27 PM »

TM - have you bookmarked the new Amigoe website?

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=13&Itemid=112
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 27, 2010, 11:25:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25858-polis-no-tin-ningun-novedad-den-caso-poentje-castro-.html

Papiamentu translation:

"m'a hear have one rumor is coriendo rond cu will have two detencion in the caso of poentje castro. even have name is being menciona", so vocero of police, john larmonie is write in one comunicado of prensa. "prome cu you all cuminsa calling i have dicidi of double check the asunto cu one of the personanan cu is dirigi the investigacion y ela bisami cu do not berdad y cu not have none detencion ainda". john larmonie owing to tell more far of is sigura prensa cu the instant cu have algo, cu the self will informa prensa via ministerio publico, of acuerdo cu reglanan of custumber. husticia is sigura cu is haciendo all will possible for soluciona the caso, but is depende of aid of informacion cu have to come for of comunidad. come across

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5796&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

5 hora happen | fecha: 27/12/2010 | horario: 18:44

vocero policial is declara cu still not have detencion in the caso asesinato of poentje castro

vocero policial owing to hear cu have one rumor is coriendo rond cu will have two detencion in the caso of poentje castro. even have name is being menciona. first cu prensa cuminsa calling vocero policial self owing to dicidi of double check the asunto cu one of the personanan cu is dirigi the investigacion y ela tell cu do not berdad y cu not have none detencion still. ela segura cu the instant cu have algo will informa prensa y cu as is custumber in casonan hudicial andando, will make this via ministerio publico

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: December 27, 2010, 11:27:12 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Yes, I just found it earlier today and bookmarked it.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 27, 2010, 11:28:53 PM »

Good!  I just saw it!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #890 on: December 27, 2010, 11:31:38 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #891 on: December 27, 2010, 11:39:03 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5796&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

5 hora happen | fecha: 27/12/2010 | horario: 18:44

vocero policial is declara cu still not have detencion in the caso asesinato of poentje castro

vocero policial owing to hear cu have one rumor is coriendo rond cu will have two detencion in the caso of poentje castro. even have name is being menciona. first cu prensa cuminsa calling vocero policial self owing to dicidi of double check the asunto cu one of the personanan cu is dirigi the investigacion y ela tell cu do not berdad y cu not have none detencion still. ela segura cu the instant cu have algo will informa prensa y cu as is custumber in casonan hudicial andando, will make this via ministerio publico

Even just having your name mentioned will get you arrested in Aruba. Unless you murdered an American tourist.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: December 28, 2010, 12:14:52 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: December 28, 2010, 03:24:56 AM »

Zvezdana Vukojevic
Writer/Investigative reporter
Amsterdam Area, Netherlands | Writing and Editing
Current:
author at zvezdanavukojevic.com
Past:
Investigative reporter at Nieuwe Revu at SMM, Reporter at DAG, Investigative Reporter at BBC Panorama
Education:
San Francisco State University, Hogeschool van Utrecht

-------------

Background

Van der Sloot began writing the book while attending Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen.

Van der Sloot began writing the book in 2005 with reporter Zvezdana Vukojevic while he was attending business classes at Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen in the Netherlands, following his release from jail in Aruba in September 2005. He had by then been arrested twice as a suspect related to the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_zaak_Natalee_Holloway

I knew I had a picture of her...just took me this long to find it.   

And I don't remember now where I saved it from. 

Zvezdana Vukojevic

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: December 28, 2010, 03:41:44 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/criminalidad/

Papiamentu translation:

criminalidad!

publication: tuesday, 28 december 2010.

categoria: editorial

already criminalidad at aruba owing to arrive one level intolerable. tiroteonan is ocuriendo cu one frecuencia increible, y the damage cu they're cause, not only at the victimanan, but also at we island, is indescriptible. do you do not sintibo assure more on one island cu was one model of trankilidad y tolerancia barely some year happen. among asaltonan, atakenan y ladronicia, the paz of we ciudadanonan owing to being afecta of such form cu they live bao the shade of temor. leave night on caya already do not one riesgo only, the is also one imprudencia. bay one centro nocturno for happen one rato agradable owing to stop become one adventure in one jungla pobla for agresornan without consenshi. kico cu is can sosode without wait for, y if suerte is of you near could you leave ileso of cualke incidente. if not, then you have end of conoce do you mala suerte.

my not know is where have to cuminza for frena the wave of criminalidad cu is azotando we island, y cu especialmente in the epoca of end of year, conoce one auge big. is logico cu the malandronan do not respeta ley. they're happen on dje at they desire, because they know cu if they being apresa self y being take away fast of huez, will more probable is cu they're being poni in freedom without castigo, or is achieve uno insignificante. ultimamente we owing to see sentencianan so ridiculo cu they not be worth neither sikiera one comentario. is till the level ey of inconsenshi cosnan owing to arrive in the pasiyonan of husticia.

more police on caya? claro cu the is help, but the do not elimina the problem. castigonan more pisa? the will is one contribucion regal for frena the wave of robonan y another type of crimennan cu is tumando lugar at aruba. in the ultimo dianan of year, i am lamenta of have of aborda one exercise cu is crea preocupacion in people, but my have to hacie for try sacudi the consenshi of the fiscalnan, hueznan y another autoridadnan encarga cu the situation. we not can follow on the direction here, because the will conduci we at the ruin overall of the trankilidad cu always was one proud for we all cu live here, y one propaganda atractivo for esnan cu is feel the desire of visit we island y owing to arrive of hacie end in pasado cu great satisfaccion.

anything is sigur: we have to contraresta the subida radical of criminalidad at aruba. show finger on the actual ministro of husticia y the comisario of police because; responsablenan is parcemi improcedente because none of they two owing to contribui in the form more minimo in the auge of criminalidad cu is azotando we island. cu they have in they hands the instrumentonan legal for haci more cu others in comunidad is cierto, but of another near they also is mara at leynan anticua y completamente inutil in much caso.

kico is keep for change the ley of defence own my not know, but ey are you achieve one good comienzo. the idea do not for crea one ‘wild west’ at aruba, cu everybody arm till they dientenan at they casnan, but for lanza one campaña of informacion (y educacion) cu is arrive also at the oidonan of the malandronan y the can descend the violacion of casnan for cause damage in one porciento enough high. personalmente my not have nothing contra for one ciudadano have in his power the instrumento cu can yude scapa his life or esun of cualke familiar. if is in the direction ey we have to bay, “que así as!” because we not can entrega we island niether at the bandidonan cu owing to invadi we cayanan. if the autoridadnan not can, or do not dispuesto of take the pasonan corectivo, then is the ciudadania self will have to hacie for they self. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: December 28, 2010, 04:02:21 AM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: December 28, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: December 28, 2010, 01:57:48 PM »

Zvezdana Vukojevic?

Was Zvezdana Veukojevic the biographer who forewarned Daury Rodriguez that he would become a person of interest from a media perspective because Joran had falsely implicated him in the Range Rover "confession".

Janet

++++++

Daury Rodriguez

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance
Feb. 4, 2008

Daury Rodriguez said he was contacted on Saturday by a frantic biographer of Van der Sloot's who, he said, warned him that his name was about to surface in the press as being the alleged accomplice who took Holloway's body out to sea in a boat and dumped it.

"She said, 'I got your number from Joran, because he said your name is going to show up in the press, but I know it's not true.

Rodriguez retained an Aruban lawyer when he realized he was implicated in the case, and said he asked the biographer to put him in touch with Van der Sloot, but she refused. ....

Rodriguez's attorney Chris Lejuez said his client was born in Colombia, but moved to Aruba as a child when his mother married an Aruban man. Lejuez said Rodriguez moved to Rotterdam to attend trade school in 2004, and stayed on through June or July of 2007, working there. Rodriguez returned to Aruba in January and December of 2005 for vacation, but was not on the island for months before or after Holloway's disappearance.  He told ABC News he never owned a boat. "I never had one, and I don't have one,'' he said.

Entire Article:
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

Exposed - Patrick Vander Eem
January, 2008

PATRICK: What is his name?

JORAN: Daury

PATRICK: Daury what? Is he Dutch?

JORAN: Yes.  Half Dutch. Half Aruban.  Dutch Mother.

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 28, 2010, 03:58:47 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=845:politie-nog-geen-arrestaties-moordzaak-poentje&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Police: No arrests yet murder-Poentje
Tuesday, 28 December 2010 7:35 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - In recent days rumors circulated that there were two arrests made in murder of journalist Poentje Castro. But the police report that no one was arrested. Police spokesman John Larmonie says one of the research leaders who have spoken and said that the rumors not true. This gave according Larmonie well that, if anything to report, so by the Public Prosecutor (OM) occurs. The prosecution wants but so far not address questions about the progress of the investigation. Angela Ann spokesman said the case "hermetically" sealed and Justice is currently no information want to bring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah right....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=653&defl=en&q=define:Hermetically+sealed&sa=X&ei=mU4aTaixLIL7lwfispDNDA&ved=0CBoQkAE

Definitions of Hermetically sealed on the Web:

A hermetic seal is a seal which, for practical purposes, is considered airtight. The term is often used to describe electronic parts that are designed and intended to secure against the entry of water vapor and foreign bodies in order to maintain the proper functioning and reliability of their ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetically_sealed
sealed with an airtight hermetic seal
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hermetically_sealed
snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: December 28, 2010, 04:06:01 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=846:binnen-half-jaar-draait-ata-financieel-onafhankelijk&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

"Within half years running ATA financially independent"
Tuesday, 28 December 2010 7:36 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) yesterday's concerns in recent days on its plans for the newly formed tourist agency ATA dismissed. But he showed understanding for the parliament to the legislation establishing the new ATA is a fact, until the new year to treat. Oduber was aiming namely on January 1 as the effective date.

"The parliament should have the space to these important changes to our economic pillar to study," Oduber said at a news conference. The lack of proposals such as the social plan for the officials not transferred to the new organization come quickly, as he also promised. He was reacting to criticism from his own party member, lawmaker Juan David Irausquin, who indicated that other key legislation such as lacking the social plan and charge tourists to parliament as a decision on independence of ATA can be taken. Also, he advocated making the states ample time to take on this 'very important' changes. Given that time the parliament now, says Minister Oduber is expected that plans are already in the first week in a debate in the States are discussed.

Indeed, said Oduber, Aruba since the Status Aparte engaged in the privatization of the tourist office. He also explains why only now are the bills to parliament for the formation and structure of the new organization. The idea was that first the finances of the new ATA sui generis would be arranged. "This is in contrast to other public services were privatized and which was only then see if the finances were achievable." Oduber stressed that he did not want ATA like other public services were incorporated into a sui generis as Serlimar MWV and, ultimately remain rely on government support. Or "pampered", said the words of the minister. Earlier this year the minister, reached agreements with the private sector for two funds, a marketing fund and a fund product, which is the work of the new tourism office will be paid. This financial package is already approved by parliament. Oduber says there is therefore satisfied that the new ATA in terms of finances completely separate from the government to run. "With this legislation may ATA in six months financially independent of government."

The Advisory Board, but the Staten Yrausquin, however, would like the minister guarantee gives a little more, also because the Clearance Accounts Act does not apply to organizations which have legal status sui generis. The Parliament therefore has no legal hobbyhorse more about the finances of the new tourism office to check. The draft legislation for the establishment is also the finance minister who does not have access to it. Yrausquin finds that sufficient transparency and control must be guaranteed, because the financing of the new ATA finally with public funds (tax) happens.

Less staff
Oduber had yesterday said its new tourist office with fewer staff to get started. Unlike yesterday, the paper said, are the main functions on Aruba about 80, but 56 pitches. In the "old" ATA and Aruba Cruise Tourism Board (DTCA) that it blends into the new ATA, are now 75 officers. "It is so effective", said Oduber on these personnel cuts. Incidentally, this is without counting the officials who work abroad to ATA active. That number is 22 and these are now about 15/16 to the new organization, the minister says. Aruba is the current ATA staff 25 officers adopted. 38 officials who do not go and have requested transfer of five employees is not yet clear what they do. But this will at least another 22 months to another place in government to find, said Oduber. On the social plan for the officials he says surprisingly that there is no full consensus. Earlier, his staff, however, the unions announced that the social plan for redundant staff had accepted. Which there is no agreement, the minister did not clear.
Finally, it appears that the Minister, except for personnel, also has cut the number of ATA offices abroad. There are several offices closed, as the office in Miami, and in other countries like Colombia only country representatives to Aruba as tourism promotion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.