May 22, 2024, 03:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 110939 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2007, 10:20:52 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
AZSunny

I love those hairdos.
I can't wait to clip my little one down, but , alas, it appears the warm weather is a long way off for us.  Twisted Evil

Tell me about it Art.  It is snowing and then hailing.  There is ice all over the roads and it's very dangerous out right now.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2007, 10:21:59 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding PVDS getting his "spanking":

Sounds to me that this is just the usual political type of intrigue in any court system anywhere in the States or another country. Everyone has enimies and Paul is such a man of integrity and honor, I dare say he would have his share of backstabbing types that would want to take certain situations and make too much of them. If not for the Holloway case noone would even care.

I am just amazed at how some people on the hates sites follow every crime, every murder, every traffic accident, the weather, the cruise ships blah blah of Aruba. Most of these people I contend never ever heard of Aruba before this case. It just boggles my mind how each and every thing is twisted to MEAN SOMETHING - life goes on for these fine people. Hopefully someday the spotlight will no longer be on them.

Man of integrity??

ROFLMAO! Laughing  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Yah, man of integrity. My alltime favorite VidClip is the sweatyone running from the journalist trying so hard to unlock his car door but wasn't quite smooth enough.  A real man of integrity indeed.

WEASEL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2007, 10:22:31 PM »

Sounds to me that this is just the usual political type of intrigue in any court system anywhere in the States or another country. Everyone has enimies and Paul is such a man of integrity and honor, I dare say he would have his share of backstabbing types that would want to take certain situations and make too much of them. If not for the Holloway case noone would even care.

I am just amazed at how some people on the hates sites follow every crime, every murder, every traffic accident, the weather, the cruise ships blah blah of Aruba. Most of these people I contend never ever heard of Aruba before this case. It just boggles my mind how each and every thing is twisted to MEAN SOMETHING - life goes on for these fine people. Hopefully someday the spotlight will no longer be on them.

Man of integrity??

Yah, man of integrity. My alltime favorite VidClip is the sweatyone running from the journalist trying so hard to unlock his car door but wasn't quite smooth enough.  A real man of integrity indeed.

THat was classic, lol!!! I don't think I could ever forget that!!!!
Some integrity! Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2007, 10:23:33 PM »

Man of integrity??

I remember one night when Nancy Grace kept repeating that video over and over Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2007, 10:23:39 PM »

anyone have the INTEGRITY VIDEO handy  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2007, 10:24:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"
AZSunny

I love those hairdos.
I can't wait to clip my little one down, but , alas, it appears the warm weather is a long way off for us.  Twisted Evil

Tell me about it Art.  It is snowing and then hailing.  There is ice all over the roads and it's very dangerous out right now.

We are getting the snow now..expecting up to a foot.
Hubby just came in and there was a terrible accident down on Rte. 1

He stopped, of course, and got them all situated and calm enough to call 911 for help.

BBL...gonna go see what exactly happened.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2007, 10:24:49 PM »

well it looks like leather couches are in. They told us not to let animals on ours that the toenails would do a number on the leather. We do not have any pets at this time but family members do.

When I came back on a short while ago I was going to post in the lounge about the pet food recall but of course our Klaas was already on top of it.

Art Colley, I was watching Dr. House on TV earlier. The patient of the night had a AVM but it was of the spinal column. Of course thought of you and all you went through. This patient also went through a lot. Very interesting.

AV Sunny your babies are beautiful.

Just a swinging with the tribe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2007, 10:25:59 PM »

snow is here

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2007, 10:29:41 PM »

I just fed my babies Wal Mart cat food today.  Even my oldest dog likes it and she has had some too.  It was the dry kind mixed with canned dog food (not Wal Mart).  After reading this I called the local Wal Mart to find out if the dry cat food was on the recall list and this ditsy clerk said they didn't know anything about it and it was most likely not any of their cat foods. Yeah right. Rolling Eyes
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2007, 10:32:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
well it looks like leather couches are in. They told us not to let animals on ours that the toenails would do a number on the leather. We do not have any pets at this time but family members do.

When I came back on a short while ago I was going to post in the lounge about the pet food recall but of course our Klaas was already on top of it.

Art Colley, I was watching Dr. House on TV earlier. The patient of the night had a AVM but it was of the spinal column. Of course thought of you and all you went through. This patient also went through a lot. Very interesting.

Thanks Sam.  I think it depends on the type of leather you choose.  Ours is a softer leather.  We really don't have any marks on it after 4 years, and clearly they are on it all the time!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I just fed my babies Wal Mart cat food today.  Even my oldest dog likes it and she has had some too.  It was the dry kind mixed with canned dog food (not Wal Mart).  After reading this I called the local Wal Mart to find out if the dry cat food was on the recall list and this ditsy clerk said they didn't know anything about it and it was most likely not any of their cat foods. Yeah right. Rolling Eyes

Let's keep checking the web link. But if this is not a new purchase, it is probably alright, don't you think?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2007, 10:34:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

LaLa....  you crack me up  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2007, 10:35:14 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Sam"

Thanks Sam.  I think it depends on the type of leather you choose.  Ours is a softer leather.  We really don't have any marks on it after 4 years, and clearly they are on it all the time!

Ours is the soft leather too, I've forgotten the grade but it's not the kind that looks like suede.  

I have 2 jack russell terriers that own the couch.  One in particular uses it as a springboard and no marks at all.  It's really held up well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Klaas,  thanks for the pet food alert! We don't use the brand, but I have alerted all my friends.  
I would love to know the full list that  of who they provide  production for.  ( I know that is not grammatically correct)  whoops. thanks!

Seem's PETA doesn't care much for them either:

http://www.peta.org/feat/iams/menu-mfg.html

Menu Foods manufactures only wet (canned) dog and cat foods. A dry dog or cat food with one of the labels listed below is most likely manufactured by a company other than Menu Foods. Ask your supermarket officials to tell you which company produces their foods for them if you buy dry dog or cat food under any store label.

Albertson’s
A&P’s Master Choice
Authority (PetSmart brand)
Award (PetSmart brand)
IGA
Kroger
Loblaw
Pathmark
Safeway Select
ShopRite
SophistaCat (PetSmart brand)
Stop & Shop
Wal-Mart’s Special Kitty Pouches

Lala's  - in case you missed it
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »

paulus law career is for all practical matters OVER

put a fork in it........... DOCTOR EVIL

can you imagine someone recommending him for a case.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2007, 10:38:33 PM »

uh oh.......margins are going crazy

who did that >?

if i did it.......i didnt mean to  Embarassed

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2007, 10:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
paulus law career is for all practical matters OVER

put a fork in it........... DOCTOR EVIL

can you imagine someone recommending him for a case.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Laughing

And you blew the margins Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2007, 10:41:26 PM »

Recall Information

Press Release
Menu Foods Recall
March 16, 2007
Product Information
 (Available after 6:00 a.m. Saturday March 17, 2007)

Phone Number
                  1-866-895-2708

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2007, 10:42:20 PM »

Let's get off this page. Very Happy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2007, 10:43:19 PM »

OK one more post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.