May 14, 2024, 08:02:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 198728 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 22, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Hailey Update: Landfill Being Searched 
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: February 22, 2011, 02:43:37 PM »

Billie is NOT going to like that!  Landfills are NOT very attractive!

As if she is an authority on attractive....NOT!  Wonder if she will go to the landfill & try to stop them from searching in such an ugly place

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: February 22, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »

-snipped from Janet's post above

In my opinion ... Billie's disrespect towards searchers last night and ... Clint's failure to challenge Billie's disrespect with a statement of appreciation ... speaks volumes.

It may speak volumes to you but I for one do not feel that Clint need to "challenge" Billie on any words she speaks.  She is a grown ass woman... nor do I feel it's his place to speak for her, defend her or "clear things up for her" ...  She's hanging herself, he's just letting the rope get tighter!  Clint in my opinion, is just keepin on, keepin on ... in spite of.

It does Hailey NO GOOD for him to challenge her mother in the publics eye ... he will run the risk of losing the respect of more than just a few bloggers.  There is Hailey AND David as well as their extended family to be considered at this point.  When Billie goes to jail, Clint may want to continue a relationship w/David.

Dang skippy straight!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 22, 2011, 02:46:09 PM »

In my opinion ... Billie's disrespect towards searchers last night and ... Clint's failure to challenge Billie's disrespect with a statement of appreciation ... speaks volumes.

It may speak volumes to you but I for one do not feel that Clint need to "challenge" Billie on any words she speaks.  She is a grown ass woman... nor do I feel it's his place to speak for her, defend her or "clear things up for her" ...  She's hanging herself, he's just letting the rope get tighter!  Clint in my opinion, is just keepin on, keepin on ... in spite of.

It does Hailey NO GOOD for him to challenge her mother in the publics eye ... he will run the risk of losing the respect of more than just a few bloggers.  There is Hailey AND David as well as their extended family to be considered at this point.  When Billie goes to jail, Clint may want to continue a relationship w/David.

invision, I wholeheartedly agree with you.  Clint is keeping focused on what is important and not what a bunch of words or lack thereof say about him.  He knows it's not about him, it's about Hailey.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 22, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Hailey Update: Landfill Being Searched 
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345006
 ::snipping2::
Investigators are searching the landfill as part of the elimination process of search areas.

The search may be related to follow ups on a combination of both new leads and old leads, Kampfer said.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: February 22, 2011, 02:48:38 PM »

As if she is an authority on attractive....NOT!  Wonder if she will go to the landfill & try to stop them from searching in such an ugly place
sorry Capp, I don't think she will leave her house to go to an ugly place.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: February 22, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »

Starwynn, you do realize that you equally cracked me up with "battered business" 

Im trying to remain leveled regarding this new landfill search so late in the investigation but I cant help but feel a glimmer of hope that it may lead to evidence.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 22, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »

She won't like 'all that dirt' - remember her saying that before?  All that dirt, ugly creeks, ugly fields.

What makes them to horrible to you, Billie? With what do you associate them?

These are very strong statements about usually innocuous things.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 22, 2011, 02:54:12 PM »

sorry Capp, I don't think she will leave her house to go to an ugly place.

O God I hate to laugh on a thread regarding a missing child suspected of being murdered but I gotta tell ya sometimes the brevity of laughter is all that keeps one of healthy mind...tks for the chuckle 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #609 on: February 22, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »

I have no idea whether Clint was or wasn't a good father to Hailey, none of us here do, but regardless, the Hell on Earth he is going through I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone. And perhaps he will be a better father to his baby, and straighten his life up. Time will tell.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 22, 2011, 02:56:26 PM »

Starwynn, you do realize that you equally cracked me up with "battered business" 

Im trying to remain leveled regarding this new landfill search so late in the investigation but I cant help but feel a glimmer of hope that it may lead to evidence.

LOL I'm glad I did.  Smile 

Yeah, I felt a little perk in two respects regarding the landfill.  First, it's like LE saying "we don't care where you think we should be searching, or what you think we should be doing, pretty or not - oh yes, we're going there."  And second - I would LOVE for them to find more evidence, anything concrete to bring justice to Hailey.  Like.... a couch!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 22, 2011, 03:55:09 PM »

Re: Todays Landfill search

I heard There are around 8 people with Haz Mat suits on and about 15 officers out there and a cadaver dog has made a hit on her scent thats the reason they are searching it

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #612 on: February 22, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »

I heard There are around 8 people with Haz Mat suits on and about 15 officers out there and a cadaver dog has made a hit on her scent thats the reason they are searching it

Oh no 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: February 22, 2011, 04:01:17 PM »

Dang skippy straight!

I agree. I personally think that if Clint were to speak out against Billie, or even speak for her, it would justify whatever came out of her mouth to begin with...then it would become a tit-for-tat. He doesn't need to justify anything to anybody, especially the public, no matter what any of us think or demand. We are not the police, we are the public. I understand what Janet is saying, though, bc Janet feels that if Clint doesn't speak out soon then the volunteer searchers will dwindle down. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Janet, but that's what I'm getting from your posts.

One thing I want to figure out is why Marc Klaas is taking it to this level, and why he automatically came to Billie's defense.

Something else: Why are people going off of what Billie is stating with regards to these "sightings of Hailey"? I don't get it. First of all, the woman that that showed Billie the receipt from the night she saw Hailey by the Redbox she was returning a movie to - well why did she complain to Billie that she called the hotline twice but nobody called her back so she went to Billie to show her for validation in her sighting, yet the lady didn't just take a copy of the original receipt & take it straight to the police station? It doesn't make sense. Second of all, the police released a statement informing those sightings couldn't be validated bc it doesn't add up with the electronics - you can read into that as much as you want. I believe the police know something happened to Hailey and it was before those "sightings". I also am leaning towards Billie trying to gain info by publicly stating this lady saw Hailey at 8:30 at night, etc etc etc in order to get the police to make a statement on it. If the police come back & say no way could this lady have seen Hailey, then Billie knows they have something on Shawn. I think the police are putting all their ducks in a row, so to speak, and we're just not privy to it all. They'll release what they need to release, when they're ready to release it, and it won't be bc we demand it or by Billie trying to trick them into giving up incriminating info. Texas is a DP state. This is a high profile case. They need as much info and evidence as they can acquire in order to have a successful prosecution - especially considering they may not find a body...if in fact Hailey's deceased.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: February 22, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »

Holding for more than this comment, I would hope someone wouldnt post something that they actually didnt hear...until then  an angelic monkey prayers to find out what happened to Hailey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 22, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »

I have no idea whether Clint was or wasn't a good father to Hailey, none of us here do, but regardless, the Hell on Earth he is going through I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone. And perhaps he will be a better father to his baby, and straighten his life up. Time will tell.

I swear NRCG, this is the best post yet. I was looking for the Thanks button from my days on WS... Thank you, as this is exactly how I feel.

One more note, I refuse to rain on Clint. I refuse to kick him while he's down. It does appear to me that he is attempting to do things "right". Maybe it's bc he knows he did so much wrong in his past? Who knows really. I sure hope he becomes a better person in his future, for himself as well as Naomi & Chloe...but most importantly for Hailey and David. I sure hope if he's able to get himself together, that he'll be able to be a parent in David's life. It looks like he may have been the only father figure in David's life, for what it's worth.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: February 22, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

Dang skippy straight!

I agree. I personally think that if Clint were to speak out against Billie, or even speak for her, it would justify whatever came out of her mouth to begin with...then it would become a tit-for-tat. He doesn't need to justify anything to anybody, especially the public, no matter what any of us think or demand. We are not the police, we are the public. I understand what Janet is saying, though, bc Janet feels that if Clint doesn't speak out soon then the volunteer searchers will dwindle down. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Janet, but that's what I'm getting from your posts.

One thing I want to figure out is why Marc Klaas is taking it to this level, and why he automatically came to Billie's defense.

Something else: Why are people going off of what Billie is stating with regards to these "sightings of Hailey"? I don't get it. First of all, the woman that that showed Billie the receipt from the night she saw Hailey by the Redbox she was returning a movie to - well why did she complain to Billie that she called the hotline twice but nobody called her back so she went to Billie to show her for validation in her sighting, yet the lady didn't just take a copy of the original receipt & take it straight to the police station? It doesn't make sense. Second of all, the police released a statement informing those sightings couldn't be validated bc it doesn't add up with the electronics - you can read into that as much as you want. I believe the police know something happened to Hailey and it was before those "sightings". I also am leaning towards Billie trying to gain info by publicly stating this lady saw Hailey at 8:30 at night, etc etc etc in order to get the police to make a statement on it. If the police come back & say no way could this lady have seen Hailey, then Billie knows they have something on Shawn. I think the police are putting all their ducks in a row, so to speak, and we're just not privy to it all. They'll release what they need to release, when they're ready to release it, and it won't be bc we demand it or by Billie trying to trick them into giving up incriminating info. Texas is a DP state. This is a high profile case. They need as much info and evidence as they can acquire in order to have a successful prosecution - especially considering they may not find a body...if in fact Hailey's deceased.

I know what I conclude about that, its obvious.

Ive already stated my opinion on what Clint does or doesnt have to say based on what comes out of Billie's mouth...incidentally the group Hailey's Angels retracted their resignation in searching & they plan on continuing their search   http://www.ktxs.com/news/26952272/detail.html

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 22, 2011, 04:13:00 PM »

Dang skippy straight!

I know what I conclude about that, its obvious.

Ive already stated my opinion on what Clint does or doesnt have to say based on what comes out of Billie's mouth...incidentally the group Hailey's Angels retracted their resignation in searching & they plan on continuing their search   http://www.ktxs.com/news/26952272/detail.html

OMG That's wonderful Capp! I'm so happy they're going to continue searching. Great news!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 22, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »

She won't like 'all that dirt' - remember her saying that before?  All that dirt, ugly creeks, ugly fields.

What makes them to horrible to you, Billie? With what do you associate them?

These are very strong statements about usually innocuous things.

yeah but she DOES have an interest in Horror films ... you know .... the ones with all them blood and gutts ... n-i-c-e

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 22, 2011, 04:41:35 PM »

Oh boy, I'm getting a sick, anxious feeling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.