May 04, 2024, 12:09:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #20 9/6/09 - 9/16/09  (Read 323873 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: September 13, 2009, 10:25:08 AM »

I'm here I just have nothing to say right now lol
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 13, 2009, 10:35:12 AM »

I was half asleep, but early this morning I could have sworn that the Geraldo Show tonight is covering Haleigh 
should be interesting since no one will talk to him 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1462 on: September 13, 2009, 10:36:04 AM »

Did you hear if Haleigh is going to be covered on Geraldo tonight? Geez maybe I wasn't half asleep watching tv, maybe I was asleep 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 13, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

o/t but is it possible that misty may have called chelsea that night because isn't she a nurse... maybe haleigh did od on a script... also pill puke odes tend to smell a little urinish
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: September 13, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »

Did you hear if Haleigh is going to be covered on Geraldo tonight? Geez maybe I wasn't half asleep watching tv, maybe I was asleep 
no i didn't hear anything... i awoke to cartoons on ... which is weird because me and the hubby had a pass out drunk night and there is no reason why we would have been watching the cartoon network last night... at least none that i can remember or makes sense lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: September 13, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »

no i didn't hear anything... i awoke to cartoons on ... which is weird because me and the hubby had a pass out drunk night and there is no reason why we would have been watching the cartoon network last night... at least none that i can remember or makes sense lol
     I love the cartoon network when they play some of the old cartoons.  They are taking about Geraldo covering Haleigh tonight on WS, so I'm glad that I didn't dream it.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: September 13, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »

I love the cartoon network when they play some of the old cartoons.  They are taking about Geraldo covering Haleigh tonight on WS, so I'm glad that I didn't dream it.
i haven't been to ws in ages and i went there last night .... pulled in the parking lot real quick and only stayed a few minutes because it was hard to follow posters yelling at each other about other posters... i am surprised they even still have that every other h thread in the pl got locked for childish behavior and it seems not much has changed...lol i used to like it there now i just find it hard to follow
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: September 13, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »

i haven't been to ws in ages and i went there last night .... pulled in the parking lot real quick and only stayed a few minutes because it was hard to follow posters yelling at each other about other posters... i am surprised they even still have that every other h thread in the pl got locked for childish behavior and it seems not much has changed...lol i used to like it there now i just find it hard to follow
I still go there, I guess that I must like torture 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: September 13, 2009, 11:04:21 AM »

I still go there, I guess that I must like torture 
yeah me too i'm in the pl right now lol
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: September 13, 2009, 11:29:15 AM »

Good Sunday morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OXNQZHfOOJo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OXNQZHfOOJo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: September 13, 2009, 11:31:12 AM »

Good Morning cece, thanks, hope you are also 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: September 13, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »

Upcoming Show: 9/13/2009 4:00 PM   

Show Name:    
Haleigh Cummings - Caylee Anthony

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/09/13/Haleigh-Cummings--Caylee-Anthony

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: September 13, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »

Good Morning cece, thanks, hope you are also 

an angelic monkey      

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1473 on: September 13, 2009, 11:36:21 AM »

I heard it on Fox, NRCG! 

Good Morning Monkeys!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: September 13, 2009, 11:47:39 AM »

I heard it on Fox, NRCG! 

Good Morning Monkeys!
Good    I thought maybe my ears were failing with everything else. Wonder what new info he could possibly have? Can't imagine he would do a show again if there wasn't something new, but who knows?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: September 13, 2009, 12:32:13 PM »

Remember, in the very beginning, it was reported that LE had taken a section of the wall in the laundry area?  Am still wondering why.  What could have been on that portion of wall, that LE would have cut and removed it?  Made me think that perhaps Haleigh had been struck hard and landed against that wall.  Haven't seen anything else reported about that, from LE, since. 

And reported also was that LE spent a good deal of time in and around (even under) the bathtub.  That fueled a lot of talk that perhaps Haleigh had died in the tub, etc. 

The kitchen light being on was very odd, considering an "abduction" theory.  What abductor would pause long enough to turn on a light, esp one where the light switch to that light supposedly was over the sink, an odd place IMO and perhaps hard to find, unless one knew right where it was. 

And of course, the much discussed 'bricked' screen door.  That still puzzles me.  But it tells me that someone either wanted an easy way in or out.  Started thinking about it again yesterday, when our new neighbor upstairs bricked the outer door in order to more easily carry things thru. 

Just some things that I still wonder about.  Kinda doubt we'll ever get the answers on tho. 

My hope for Haleigh is that a member of whichever side of the three families (Cummings, Croslin, or Sheffield), has Haleigh tucked away somewhere, hidden.  For whatever reason, I really don't care anymore.  I just want to see Haleigh found alive.  And if that were to happen, am not sure who I'd like to see her returned to.  Guess it would depend on who had taken her.  Without that knowledge tho, am leaning toward her being returned to Crystal.  Each of the families seem to have more than a good share of problems, IMO, yet it seems to me that of the three families, Crystal has the least.  If that makes sense.  Too many lies and seemingly cover-ups from the other two families.  IMO 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: September 13, 2009, 12:37:13 PM »

Wyks, I agree that all got my curiousity going, but the think I can't and won't get passed is three dogs hitting on the dumpster, that is very troubling to me 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: September 13, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »

Remember, in the very beginning, it was reported that LE had taken a section of the wall in the laundry area?  Am still wondering why.  What could have been on that portion of wall, that LE would have cut and removed it?  Made me think that perhaps Haleigh had been struck hard and landed against that wall.  Haven't seen anything else reported about that, from LE, since. 

And reported also was that LE spent a good deal of time in and around (even under) the bathtub.  That fueled a lot of talk that perhaps Haleigh had died in the tub, etc. 

The kitchen light being on was very odd, considering an "abduction" theory.  What abductor would pause long enough to turn on a light, esp one where the light switch to that light supposedly was over the sink, an odd place IMO and perhaps hard to find, unless one knew right where it was. 

And of course, the much discussed 'bricked' screen door.  That still puzzles me.  But it tells me that someone either wanted an easy way in or out.  Started thinking about it again yesterday, when our new neighbor upstairs bricked the outer door in order to more easily carry things thru. 

Just some things that I still wonder about.  Kinda doubt we'll ever get the answers on tho. 

My hope for Haleigh is that a member of whichever side of the three families (Cummings, Croslin, or Sheffield), has Haleigh tucked away somewhere, hidden.  For whatever reason, I really don't care anymore.  I just want to see Haleigh found alive.  And if that were to happen, am not sure who I'd like to see her returned to.  Guess it would depend on who had taken her.  Without that knowledge tho, am leaning toward her being returned to Crystal.  Each of the families seem to have more than a good share of problems, IMO, yet it seems to me that of the three families, Crystal has the least.  If that makes sense.  Too many lies and seemingly cover-ups from the other two families.  IMO 

Meth residue testing perhaps

Vapors seep into plaster and wood.  Harsh liquids that are dumped or spilled can remain for a long time as residue in bathtubs, toilets or sinks.

I wonder what effect cooking meth and the vapors would have on one with Turner's syndrome.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: September 13, 2009, 02:08:31 PM »

Now that is an excellent question Heart, I would have no idea, but I can't imagine the vapors would do anyone any good 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 13, 2009, 03:15:10 PM »

Wyks, I agree that all got my curiousity going, but the think I can't and won't get passed is three dogs hitting on the dumpster, that is very troubling to me 

True that!!  I was watching it on TV when the dogs were at the dumpster, and my gosh!!  Thought at the time that LE attempted to hush it up afterward, even belittling findings of dogs.  LE was saying some strange (and I think untrue, IMO) things about dogs that just seemed to me to be trying to downplay what their dogs had found.  Even tho at the time, while on camera, it looked to be huge.  (For example, from what I understand, cadaver dogs only hit on decompensation, the death scent, not on sanitary napkins, etc.  When LE said it could have been that, my jaw dropped.)   

Even wondered at the time if LE, realizing the whole world could have been watching, downplayed it all so that they could keep the actual discovery close to the vest. 

That... or downplaying to maybe cover a possible mishandling by LE of that dumpster scene.  Did you see what they were doing that night???  There was one or more officers inside the dumpster, tossing out bags of garbage, etc.  They went thru each one quickly, too quickly IMO, and tossed it aside.  There was stuff flying out of that dumpster!  I cannot imagine they did a thorough and careful job of it, when things were treated that way.  I was shocked, seeing the way it all was treated.  Could it be their downplaying the dogs was just to coverup their own mistakes?  I dunno....

But yeah, thanks for listing that one too.  I could understand one dog getting things wrong, maybe even two, if having the same handler, etc.  But THREE dogs???     No no no no no... Not even on a bad day.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.