May 21, 2024, 10:38:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 380467 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: September 19, 2008, 09:36:50 AM »

good morning Monkeys.........well I see no body else got wet with the water hose last night and no bosy donated to the Anthony's by throwing them Money..and only one Beret got ran over ....well pretty good so far, but watch out....Its Friday night and no telling whats coming up for the weekend....
          ::MonkeyDance::WOO! WOO!    FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE ANTHONY'S!   BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!  FREE DRINKS!    FROM THE HOSE!! Hee Hee

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #741 on: September 19, 2008, 09:39:29 AM »

Destiny - I'm sorry to hear of your aunts illness ... I will say prayers for you and your family ... although this can be a "trying time" please remain "open" to "special insights" you may receive from your aunt during this time ...

Your assertiveness in getting the job done here as SM shows a glimpse into your true character!   

MrsKub - I know your were like a pitbull in making sure these fraululant practices were exposed!  Thanks you for being an advocate for families of missing people everywhere!

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!

Justice for Caylee!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: September 19, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »

Klaas or Mod, could someone change my post # 709 where it says "Third, it appears that KidFinders is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame." to NLHF instead of kidfinders, please. TYIA.

Good morning Mrskub;  Who are NLHF and why are they paaying their legal bills??  They got themselves into this mess

Never Lose Hope Foundation

We'd all like to know why they are using donated funds for this.

Let's not forget that the protesters donated 23 cents the other night.  Every little bit helps!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: September 19, 2008, 09:42:21 AM »

Ugh Monkeys Im not having a good day~

C you monkeys  later hope some Justice comes to Caylee today!

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: September 19, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONEYS!

any news???

Good morning dejasade!  How are you ??
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: September 19, 2008, 09:43:05 AM »

The family sponsored "HelpFindCaylee" fund, as advertised on MySpace among others, is another questionable entity. This is the site that Lee was diverting funds into his own paypal account. Here is a screen capture of a person who pretended to be a sympathizer and wanted to send money to them. Lee clearly lies and tells her the trust doesn't accept paypal so send the money to his paypal instead. She/he did.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: September 19, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »

In reading back it looks like there was a bit of a scuffle in regards to who is who in the Dante photos.

Does anyone know if Dante has been found?  I do not think he is involved as the "accomplice", I think the "accomplice" was either Lee or George, but I do find it as yet another unexplained coincidence in a sea of coincidences surrounding this case.

Any thoughts?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: September 19, 2008, 09:44:51 AM »

Just think about all the gift cards to Target, Office Max, Publix and the list goes on that have gone directly to the Anthonys.  No way to track them ...   

I'm sure the bulk of these items were donated early in the investigation before the unsuspecting public "caught on" the the shenanigans!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: September 19, 2008, 09:44:56 AM »

Des if you're here - did you see that they had named EVERY phone call from June 9th till July 16th? They had tracked down every name for every phone call. Wonder if your friend LP would fax you a copy?

I'll try...Des...

Hi Des!  How is your aunt?

TY for asking.  She is in that phase of Hospice care where it's up and down...a lot of visits to the hospital...I can't leave unless there is some one else here to take care of Her...up and down...some times good...some times not so ....Des...

(((((Destiny)))) Praying for you and your aunt....I know things are tough...Hang in there girl.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: September 19, 2008, 09:45:11 AM »

Ugh Monkeys Im not having a good day~

C you monkeys  later hope some Justice comes to Caylee today!

Uh oh!  Keep your chin up...its almost the weekend.  Smile

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: September 19, 2008, 09:45:20 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!  Long time back-reading, not much time to post these days.  Just have to add my 2 cents here...The whole protesters harassing the Anthonys thing doesn't set well with me.  In the first place, if you were going to harass someone at 1:30 in the morning, would you be throwing money?  NOT!  Way too soft, IMO.  It I seriously wanted to threaten/scare/harass someone, it would definitely be rocks (not pebbles, as George stated).  Isn't it odd that there was no real damage?  Again, most people of that nature/caliber would be intentionally busting windows with those rocks.  Hello?  Also, if you watch the video at around 19 seconds in, Cindy looks off to the side at the camera person filming this incident.  If you're defending yourself and your spouse in a fight situation, are you really going to take your eyes off the attacking crowd to check to see if anyone's filming???  Also, the way, Cindy & George retreat and come back to confront, retreat and come back again-in a real fight situation, this would have quickly escalated the first time they came back.  This was a set-up IMO.

George and Cindy were stupid to open the garage door (after being told by LE to stay inside).  George is former LE-he knows to wait for the police.  He and Cindy were blessed this time.  Next time, they may open the garage door and be shot on sight.  How dumb!  George goes on and on about the lawn and the dent in the garage door.  He should thank God it wasn't a Molotov cocktail thrown at this house.  Too bad they can;t be as concerned about actually going out and looking for Caylee.  I don't care what their words say-We're looking for Caylee, I'll knock on every door to find Caylee...BLAH,BLAH, BLAH!  Their actions tell me loud and clear they don't want to find her.

I think of Caylee when I'm driving to run errands, grocery shopping, standing in the Post Office...all things Casey did, acting normally, while her child was MISSING!!!  How could any mom with one shred of humanity not report their child missing for 31 days????  I will never understand.  IMO, Cindy knows Caylee's gone, but admitting it to herself means she loses Caylee, Casey, probably George and Lee, her lifestyle, and her part in all of this (enabling Casey, being too proud to get help for Casey most likely).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 19, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »

In reading back it looks like there was a bit of a scuffle in regards to who is who in the Dante photos.

Does anyone know if Dante has been found?  I do not think he is involved as the "accomplice", I think the "accomplice" was either Lee or George, but I do find it as yet another unexplained coincidence in a sea of coincidences surrounding this case.

Any thoughts?

According to Des, Padilla knows where Dante is and I'm sure if LE didn't, Padilla told them.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: September 19, 2008, 09:47:58 AM »

Just think about all the gift cards to Target, Office Max, Publix and the list goes on that have gone directly to the Anthonys.  No way to track them ...   

I'm sure the bulk of these items were donated early in the investigation before the unsuspecting public "caught on" the the shenanigans!

There are ways to track them if the donators kept their receipts.  (Which they may have for an EOY tax right off to charity)
On the receipt the gift card number is listed.  With that number they can track any and every purchase made on that card down to the date and time of the purchase as well as the location of the purchase.  That being said, they could then pull up surveylance and have the person using the card on tape.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: September 19, 2008, 09:48:42 AM »

The family sponsored "HelpFindCaylee" fund, as advertised on MySpace among others, is another questionable entity. This is the site that Lee was diverting funds into his own paypal account. Here is a screen capture of a person who pretended to be a sympathizer and wanted to send money to them. Lee clearly lies and tells her the trust doesn't accept paypal so send the money to his paypal instead. She/he did.

[/quote

I hope they also look into paypal purchases made by Lee via ebay to see if they coincide with donations.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: September 19, 2008, 09:49:05 AM »

Any thoughts?

According to Des, Padilla knows where Dante is and I'm sure if LE didn't, Padilla told them.

Des is always so on top of things.  I am reading back and posting at the same time.  I cant believe people still post into the wee hours of the morning!  (Then again I am on EST)

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: September 19, 2008, 09:49:41 AM »

Any thoughts?

Good morning Dolce: Dante has been found.  We don't know what that means as of yet.  I agree with you.  Cindy and George would have been all over pinning this on him if they could have.  My bet is on George is the accomplice.  Lee and Casey aren't smart enough to pull this off themselves
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #756 on: September 19, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »

Coffee - banana bread anyone?

Des you are one special lady! Please call me if you EVER just want to talk. I'm a very good listener.

Misi I'm sorry you're having a bad day! Need anything?

MrsK You are such an inspiration. You are tireless in your efforts.

Dolce Give your belly a rub for me k?

All new monkeys Hello!

If I missed anyone - please forgive me. Still waking up!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: September 19, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »

[/quote

I hope they also look into paypal purchases made by Lee via ebay to see if they coincide with donations.

I did. He was busy buying darth vader, star wars and games.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: September 19, 2008, 09:53:26 AM »

[/quote

We need a lawyer !!  I know there are laws governing this kind of stuff just like a trust fund the money can only be used for certain things.  What laws has he broken?? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: September 19, 2008, 09:53:42 AM »

Coffee - banana bread anyone?

Des you are one special lady! Please call me if you EVER just want to talk. I'm a very good listener.

Misi I'm sorry you're having a bad day! Need anything?

MrsK You are such an inspiration. You are tireless in your efforts.

Dolce Give your belly a rub for me k?

All new monkeys Hello!

If I missed anyone - please forgive me. Still waking up!

Good morning KnayKnay!  MMMM banana bread!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.