May 13, 2024, 04:22:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 246608 times)
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: August 04, 2010, 10:31:53 AM »

Hi bluwaters!  Yes!  That is me, over at GLP.  You'll find me at WS, rarely, and HFTM, occasionally, too!  I am a denizen of the internet.  Too much so!  Smile

However, I don't know what Jonesr was saying about DeDe talking to me.  Then he said something about email?  I guess it's just more game playing.   

Oh, OK!
I was worried and things are always more worrisome in the middle of the night, ya know?
The game playing was so creepy and I would have freaked if my nic had come up in the middle of it.
Whew...
glad it's all fine.
It looks as if the monkeys have been on top of this as usual and have screen caps on scooby's posts...
I hang out on line way too much myself. 

Where is Kyron?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 04, 2010, 10:35:10 AM »

Patricia the DDS, I'm guessing is DeDe Spicer, or however you spell her last name.

Thank you NRCG. That would make sense.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: August 04, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »

Patricia the DDS, I'm guessing is DeDe Spicer, or however you spell her last name.

Your welcome, at least that is what I think the initials stand for.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: August 04, 2010, 10:38:08 AM »

Yes, I meant DeDe Spicher with the DDS.  And I didn't mean he knew she was going to the GJ before she knew she was going to the GJ, I meant he knew she was going to the GJ before she DID go before the GJ.  Sloppy communication.  I'm sorry.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 04, 2010, 10:43:19 AM »

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358/?SOURCE=RSS&utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com    Interesting article with a lot of info in it.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: August 04, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »

Sorry if this was already posted:

Second Friend to testify before GJ:
http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

Again, the reason for GJ is to bring an indictment. When they are all done with the hearings, and the jury decides - I think we could expect an arrest. It will be in the hands of the GJ to make that decision.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 04, 2010, 10:44:07 AM »

Yes, I meant DeDe Spicher with the DDS.  And I didn't mean he knew she was going to the GJ before she knew she was going to the GJ, I meant he knew she was going to the GJ before she DID go before the GJ.  Sloppy communication.  I'm sorry.

Regardless of what anyones interpretation is regarding having the knowledge about that or any other pertinent information regarding the case, obviously it would not be in DDS's best interest for a family member to be posting the things that this poster has posted in that particular forum.
Obviously.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 04, 2010, 10:47:02 AM »

Terri Horman back in Portland as others appear before grand jury

Last Update: 6:33 pm

Terri Horman was back in Portland Tuesday, less than 24 hours after Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury.

Terri pulled into the Pacwest Building in downtown Portland around 9 a.m. Tuesday to meet with criminal attorney Stephen Houze, who has an office on the 12th floor.

A court date was set (Aug. 25) for Kaine and Terri's divorce and restraining order, but it is unclear if that is the reason Terri was in Portland.

She was seen driving a white Toyota with her father, Larry Moulton. The two left just before 4:30 p.m.

“We’re still very much in charge of this investigation, it’s active, it’s very productive at this point – we’re moving forward,” said Capt. Jason Gates, a Multnomah County Sheriff’s spokesman.

While no one in law enforcement has named Terri a suspect, members of Kyron’s family, as well as Terri’s friend DeDe Spicher, have been called before the grand jury.

Former Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain says the fact that Kyron’s stepmom has not appeared before the grand jury is significant, in that grand juries don’t usually subpoena a possible suspect.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland-as-others-appear/ZGRThEFwPUyPrIASZIWZ8Q.cspx

Re: The part of the article that I bolded:

As opposed to....

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: August 04, 2010, 10:48:35 AM »

Sorry if this was already posted:

Second Friend to testify before GJ:
http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

Again, the reason for GJ is to bring an indictment. When they are all done with the hearings, and the jury decides - I think we could expect an arrest. It will be in the hands of the GJ to make that decision.
I agree that we will see an arrest come out of this GJ.
What do you think the charge(s) will be? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 04, 2010, 10:50:38 AM »

Regardless of what anyones interpretation is regarding having the knowledge about that or any other pertinent information regarding the case, obviously it would not be in DDS's best interest for a family member to be posting the things that this poster has posted in that particular forum.
Obviously.
I agree, he needs to shut up, but it is way too late for that.    All he seems to be doing is stirring the pot.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: August 04, 2010, 10:51:58 AM »

Obviously.
Absolutely.  He's not done her any favors whatsoever. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 04, 2010, 10:53:10 AM »

http://www.katu.com/home/video/99919574.html?video=YHI&t=a

Listen closely to what is said about the questionable timing of the use of the GJ in this case.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: August 04, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »

Obviously.
I agree, he needs to shut up, but it is way too late for that.    All he seems to be doing is stirring the pot.

It appears both familiar and intentional NRGC.
Moo.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #833 on: August 04, 2010, 10:55:18 AM »

Pardon me for saying so, but this guy seems a bit off his rocker.  I can't understand a thing he is saying.  It's like he's doped up or something. . . or is it just me?   
You are not alone 

I agree with both of you Monkey's.

His name should be Joe Dipstick. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 04, 2010, 10:55:29 AM »

Hardhats on...I'm slutherizin' again.  lol  If DDS Bishop property is over 8ac and near Horman home and if TH was there June 4 would that make her cell ping the Sauvie I. tower also?  Is Bishop Rd. and SI near enough that they may have thought she was at SI instead?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 04, 2010, 10:56:58 AM »

NRCG. I typed to fast and put NRGC. You know I meant you LOL!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: August 04, 2010, 10:59:53 AM »

NRCG. I typed to fast and put NRGC. You know I meant you LOL!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: August 04, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »

An Intel engineer with an analytical mind and awkward social skills, Kaine Horman has been through the unimaginable. First losing his son, then seeking to divorce his wife after learning investigators believe that she allegedly tried to hire someone to kill him. Kaine has said he’s racked with guilt that a person he trusted, Terri Moulton Horman, is possibly involved in his son’s disappearance. What he doesn’t address directly is what he feels about striking up a romance with Terri when his then-wife, Desiree Young, was eight months’ pregnant with Kyron. He does say he and Desiree had already agreed to separate although they were still living together. Nevertheless, the media have portrayed him sympathetically as a tortured father now single-mindedly focused on finding his son. When he’s not being briefed by investigators, consulting with his divorce lawyer, and caring for his 20-month-old daughter, Kiara, he squeezes in time for the media and a few hours of work from home. He also may have found ways of blowing off steam—neighbors report they’ve heard gunfire coming from the property for hours on end.      This is part of the article I just posted. Don't know what to think about this so called gunfire from his property. Would a person hunt on their property this time of year? Know not one thing about hunting, and really would rather not know, but just curious.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 04, 2010, 11:13:01 AM »

I find the comment about "gunfire coming from the property for hours on end" somewhat bizarre.  They look like they live rather rurally, so it's not uncommon to hear gunfire - but the "hours on end" thing seems rather odd.  I'd call the police if I heard gunfire for "hours on end".  Seems like an exaggeration to me, but who knows.  You can only fire so many shots before reloading and ammo isn't cheap.  :monkeyshrugging:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: August 04, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »

I find the comment about "gunfire coming from the property for hours on end" somewhat bizarre.  They look like they live rather rurally, so it's not uncommon to hear gunfire - but the "hours on end" thing seems rather odd.  I'd call the police if I heard gunfire for "hours on end".  Seems like an exaggeration to me, but who knows.  You can only fire so many shots before reloading and ammo isn't cheap.  :monkeyshrugging:
I know nothing about hunting, guns or ammo, so I was just wondering. Maybe a place where there is target practice?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.