May 06, 2024, 12:04:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 475788 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »

cubbee... mmmmmmmmmm, thanks for sharing!!

Will it completely ruin it if I put in lots of cream and sugar? 

If it would then mine would have to be considered completely ruined....

Morning Pinklady. I love your pink feather boa.. it becomes you. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »

Strangest dream last night. I had a dream Baez got all the evidence and dropped casey like a hot potato..It was all over the news(in my dream) This case has really gotten to me..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »

Strangest dream last night. I had a dream Baez got all the evidence and dropped casey like a hot potato..It was all over the news(in my dream) This case has really gotten to me..

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2008, 09:53:47 AM »

I am trying to read and catch up as fast as I can and I appreciate all the info today!  I wanted to go back and read Brians predictions again and something really bothers me on one of his drawings.... actually the first one on 7/20/08.  Hopefully this link will work: http://briansprediction.com/gale/Caylee%20Anthony.htm 
   On the first drawing it says "Conway water, Orlando Florida, + flowers meet the water - go back!"  then it looks like scribbles at the bottom of the page.  When I turn the page and look at the scribbles, it looks like little mountains on the left with trees to the right and maybe a flat area...... then an arrow and what it looks like to me says RED with an arrow.  Now I may be reaching for straws but didn't Red help Tim search?  Red, I know this is crazy, but would you look at that scribble and see if it means anything to you?!

On my first cup of coffee and way behind.  YES it means Brian is as big a fraud as ever, IMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2008, 09:56:05 AM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Friday, October 10, 2008 - Tonight A Scared Monkeys Exclusive! “Drew Peterson Exposed”! Also Appearing, Leonard Padilla and Robin Sax … and Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch

October 10th, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/10/10/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-friday-october-10-2008-tonight-a-scared-monkeys-exclusive-drew-peterson-exposed/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2008, 09:57:03 AM »

I am trying to read and catch up as fast as I can and I appreciate all the info today!  I wanted to go back and read Brians predictions again and something really bothers me on one of his drawings.... actually the first one on 7/20/08.  Hopefully this link will work: http://briansprediction.com/gale/Caylee%20Anthony.htm 
   On the first drawing it says "Conway water, Orlando Florida, + flowers meet the water - go back!"  then it looks like scribbles at the bottom of the page.  When I turn the page and look at the scribbles, it looks like little mountains on the left with trees to the right and maybe a flat area...... then an arrow and what it looks like to me says RED with an arrow.  Now I may be reaching for straws but didn't Red help Tim search?  Red, I know this is crazy, but would you look at that scribble and see if it means anything to you?!

On my first cup of coffee and way behind.  YES it means Brian is as big a fraud as ever, IMO.

If these psychics were for real then wouldn't they know where she is
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2008, 09:59:41 AM »

Good morning klaas and all the other monkeys.... and welcome to any of the new monkeys I may have missed....
Klaas, I agree Brian is the biggest fraud there ever was IMO

Now, I have to run off the work for awhile...Carry on monkeys...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2008, 10:00:56 AM »

]

Let's not forget the fact that KC is a sociopath and would NEVER put HERSELF out on a limb to cover for anyone other than herself! She would not take one for the team and have the possibility of her getting the death penalty. She would accuse her Father, whom she hated of the crime first before herself.

I completely agree with that.  Look what she's willing to do to her friends and family.. she sure as heck wouldn't do anything for them.

btw, boo..  I sure hope you're sharing that coffee! 

Right, but up till now, it looked as though she was going to get away with everything, How many times has it been said,when everything comes out,you will understand why she has done what she has done?? I expect a family member or 2 will get thrown under the bus as soon as she is indicted. JMO

btw, boo..  I sure hope you're sharing that coffee! 
    Yes all true, not even her daughter could get in the way of her narcissistic craziness. So Casey being a sociopath is true to form. But the rest of the family covering, I'm sick of the "being in denial" excuses. I know they have the tremendous guilt over what they could have/should have done. Another theory could be that they "played" at being on her side just to see if her would give up any info. I could see Lee doing this. Anyone think this is possible. On another note, I really have to get out of my PJs before 1:00 today.

Yes, I could see Lee doing this and even Cindy. You heard KC's reaction to Cindy's first few interviews, she was pissed! Then, didn't the Anthony family have an order where they couldn't discuss the case with KC? So they are all sitting in that house together and no one can discuss the disappearance of Caylee, except KC if she wants to. They have been dealing with this Sociopath all their lives, they DO know how to handle her. So lulling her into a false sense of confidence would be the way she might offer up some additional information. Lee started playing that role immediately with his "Officer" routine and getting KC to tell them anything. I believe KC views Lee as her only friend right now, he has been with her her whole life and she thinks the world of him. 
[/quote]
[/quote]    If you could use the word SANE for any of this, it would partially explain some of the familys behavior. That first phone call with Casey in jail being pissed about her mothers "cameos". When Lee looked like a jerk trailing behind Casey for some appt. playing the totally supportive bro. The family knows she's a sociopath and living in the house with her they must come off as "poor, poor Casey baby". Those mean ol cops and terrible demonstrators. That's if anyone's even talking in the house now.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2008, 10:04:42 AM »

Good Mornin Monkeys,
Re: Tim yesterday, I think a couple of you have hit it on the head - 1) yes he did seem weary and 2) he is reverting to his "maybe she's alive" statements strictly out of respect for the Anthony's, who he is going to meet with today.  Remember he has not only worked with many, many grieving parents but also has been one himself (parent of a missing child) so he is very sensitive to their emotional state and also he is very much the gentleman. 

I too was wondering if, while they are waiting for ground conditions to improve, maybe they should go tear up the anthony's backyard one more time, and this time, pull up all those pavers and see what's under them.  Also check the GGM and Lee's place.  It would remove all the doubt about these places. 

Need coffee.   
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2008, 10:07:31 AM »

I have nothing but respect for Tim Miller but last night it was like he was hiding something.  After that meeting with Nejame....everything changed in my opinion.

OMG I was yelling at that sit in for NG last night to SHUT UP!!!  she wouldnt even let anyone talk...on top of that she looked like she had bed head!!!!

It's so weird to see JVM on that show. She used to work for one of the Los Angeles news stations years ago.. " Velez-Mitchell previously spent more than a decade anchoring and reporting for KCAL-TV in Los Angeles. Prior to her role on Celebrity Justice and after leaving KCAL, she was a reporter and occasional fill-in anchor for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Velez-Mitchell   I just don't care for her filling in for NG.     I know some people think NG is too much... not compared to this chick!

She definitely doesn't have her own "style". She must practice in the mirror to try to get NG's mannerisms down.
Yes, NG can be very irritating but that comes from being a lawyer and she now has no Judge sitting there telling her to calm down. As I see it, NG is the only one keeping this case alive on TV. Up here in Detroit, no mention of anything Casey Anthony on any news channel. The sensation is over and they moved on to more current events. I, for one, am grateful to NG for continuing to report on this. JVM needs to relax and be herself, not a NG wanna be. Plus, someone tell her to stop thrusting her lips out, she looks like a petulant child.   

Yeah. I prefer when Pat Llama sits in for her. She is at least nicer to the guests.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2008, 10:07:44 AM »

Morning all, I am currently reading my 3rd book on sociopaths.

From "Without Conscience"

In her book on Diane Downs, Ann Rule described a pattern of irresponsible parental behavior that is TYPICAL of psychopaths.Downs would often leave her young children ALONE when there was no babysitter available. This indifference to the welfare of children---their own as well as those of the man or woman they happen to be living with at the time--is a common theme in our files of psychopaths. Psychopaths see children as an inconvenience. Some, like Diane Downs, insist they care a great deal for their children, but their actions belie their words.  TYPICALLY, they leave their children on their own for extended periods or in the care of unreliable sitters.

The interview that Melich had with Cindy Anthony just infuriates me. She is bitching about the fact that "they are only building a case against Casey" & not trying to find Caylee. Dammit, she knew what her daughter was capable of & she knew why LE was doing what they were. And for her to sit there & try & convince them otherwise makes me want to scream! Psychopaths are also extremely sensitive to criticism & from what I've seem Cindy gave Casey a daily dose, in other words , she only made matters worse.
I do think that Cindy feels that she is to blame to some degree & that is why she continues to support Casey. I also believe that George no longer feels the same.

If anyone is interested in learning about sociopaths/psychopaths please read "The Sociopath next door by Martha Stout" or "Without Conscience by Robert Hare". The comparisons in these books are frighteningly chilling!

I will be gone today helping my Mom with a reunion, so don't let anything happen until i get back!

This post is a little long but worth reading! PLEASE READ

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:32 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, let me see if I can put this in perspective. What the eight victories that she got are called Pyrrhic victories, OK? What she did was get a 10-day limit, which -- when the grand jury comes in with the indictment, and I`m sure they will on Tuesday or Wednesday, it`s still within the 10 days that they had to release that information under discovery rules, anyhow.

The judge was very astute in the way he granted certain motions and the way he tabled certain motions. The ones that he granted -- discovery is going to be available next Thursday or Friday anyhow, still within the 10 days. He was very astute in what he did.

<snipped>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you know, earlier the gentleman with the police department from New Jersey said that the Orange County Sheriff`s Office has done a great job. They have.

There are some things that are going to come out at the grand jury that is just going to overwhelm people that have had any doubts. The child is dead. Orange County Sheriff`s Office and the FBI are very aware of this. They`ve got the proof. And at the grand.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, what proof? What proof? I mean, if we had the proof, we wouldn`t be here right now.

PADILLA: Oh, yes, oh, yes, because she is still presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: No, I understand that.

PADILLA: . and with all certainty.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But we wouldn`t be having this conversation.

PADILLA: Well, we`re having this conversation simply because somebody wishes to question the FBI`s lab results, the deed band on the hair and the decomposition of the --of a human being in the trunk of the car.

Now maybe I`m old-fashioned, but I believe in those things, and so far, nobody has come up that is reputable and said, well, gee, here is the answer. Cindy said somebody had access to the trunk. Casey says, well, you know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2008, 10:11:10 AM »

Another Monkey..... here's a nice hot cup of Community Coffee.... dark roast..... hope you like is strong.... bayou style..... sunny

(Boo.. I'll take your nanner bread. Thanks!)

cubbee... mmmmmmmmmm, thanks for sharing!!

Will it completely ruin it if I put in lots of cream and sugar? 

Not at all! I love it that way, though I admit to switching to Xylitol about 6 months ago. Just a precaution, as diabetes runs in my family and some of my fasting blood work was slightly high. Anyway, for me, that's the yummiest way to have it. Really strong coffee with lots of added goodness. Ummmmm--good! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »

Wow! Here's hoping it was a prophetic dream! Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, you know, Jane, it`s, you know, good to be back. But you know, it`s been kind of disappointing. It looks like we brought the rain back with us. It`s rained the last few days. Conditions aren`t where we need them to be just yet. But I haven`t really been out there to look. Today I`ve been in meetings the entire day, you know, a lot longer than I anticipated ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

_____

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2008, 10:15:41 AM »

Was it just me or did Tim Miller seem different on NG last night after meeting with Nejame?  I was kind of in shock watching it.  Seemed like his whole attitude changed IMO.

I could of sworn I heard Tim say something about it would be so much better if the Anthonys' would listen to NeJame but mullethead was interrupting him so I'm not sure if I heard it right or not

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2008, 10:15:49 AM »

If these psychics were for real then wouldn't they know where she is

One would think so.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »

Morning all, I am currently reading my 3rd book on sociopaths.

From "Without Conscience"

In her book on Diane Downs, Ann Rule described a pattern of irresponsible parental behavior that is TYPICAL of psychopaths.Downs would often leave her young children ALONE when there was no babysitter available. This indifference to the welfare of children---their own as well as those of the man or woman they happen to be living with at the time--is a common theme in our files of psychopaths. Psychopaths see children as an inconvenience. Some, like Diane Downs, insist they care a great deal for their children, but their actions belie their words.  TYPICALLY, they leave their children on their own for extended periods or in the care of unreliable sitters.

The interview that Melich had with Cindy Anthony just infuriates me. She is bitching about the fact that "they are only building a case against Casey" & not trying to find Caylee. Dammit, she knew what her daughter was capable of & she knew why LE was doing what they were. And for her to sit there & try & convince them otherwise makes me want to scream! Psychopaths are also extremely sensitive to criticism & from what I've seem Cindy gave Casey a daily dose, in other words , she only made matters worse.
I do think that Cindy feels that she is to blame to some degree & that is why she continues to support Casey. I also believe that George no longer feels the same.

If anyone is interested in learning about sociopaths/psychopaths please read "The Sociopath next door by Martha Stout" or "Without Conscience by Robert Hare". The comparisons in these books are frighteningly chilling!

I will be gone today helping my Mom with a reunion, so don't let anything happen until i get back!

This post is a little long but worth reading! PLEASE READ

----------------

And I also believe Caylee was very fortunate to have Cindy caring for her like she did, otherwise I believe Caylee would have come up missing long before...

And I miss Carpe & his scroll & I still hate them all!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:16 AM »

This information came from the following sight:
http://www.rcfp.org/secretjustice/grandjuries/pg1.html
Before an indictment is issued, reporters may file a motion for access with the judge who is presiding over the grand jury, media attorney Jim Lake of Holland & Knight said. Post-indictment, the media may move to “intervene,” or become a party to the case, to assert the public’s interest in disclosure of grand jury materials. In states like Florida, where courts are covered by the state open records law, journalists may request a copy of the transcripts if they were released to the defense during discovery, Lake said.

My question is, how much more stuff should we expect if anything next week based upon the judges ruling?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2008, 10:19:57 AM »

I found it in the transcript:  "TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer."
He sounded like the Anthonys' are not following their attorney's advice.  Cindy just has to be in charge, no matter what.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.