May 04, 2024, 02:22:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 444463 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: January 27, 2010, 03:17:52 PM »

Hmmm...  Things that make you wonder.   

How much did the State of Florida spend on the Fraud case against Casey?

And directly after when Casey pled to the charges, BAEZ states that it was Casey's intention to plead quilty to these charges from day one.  To me...  This just shows the arrogance of Baez. 

If he is trying to get on the good side of potential jurors from the state of Florida, he is NOT going about it the correct way.  Some guidance is needed I would say.

Agreed. He is so concerned with with circus atmosphere and always one upping the preconceived view that he tells things that are best left unsaid. He continually irritates the average person watching the case by his attempt to always have a comment, the comments are usually contentious or at the very least, once a thinking person gives it a moment of thought goes "huh?"

And can anyone explain Lyon's comment that they may have to declare kc indigent if the travel costs for the State to depose kerley had to be paid by defense. Is she saying that the entire defense team is working pro bono? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 27, 2010, 03:26:32 PM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/no-really-what-just-happened/

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
No, Really… What Just Happened?
Posted in Latest Posts by William J. Sheaffer on January 27, 2010

thanks tupeo...I am sure glad he is not a part of the defense team!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: January 27, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »

I really hope this isn't a stupid question, but I have wondered about this for a long time. I understand about the FBI, and I think the Body Farm withholding their evidence until trial, but I don't understand why they do this. It's probably been explained before, and I'm not remembering, and I apologize if it has. But can someone please explain why it's done? Thank you much!  an angelic monkey

And I had another question, but now I can't remember what it was. But I'm sure when I remember, I'll get the "server busy" notice.  Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 27, 2010, 03:42:40 PM »

Can anyone remember the last time we saw Linda K Baden at the defense table??  I thinks she has just quietly slipped away.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: January 27, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/no-really-what-just-happened/

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
No, Really… What Just Happened?
Posted in Latest Posts by William J. Sheaffer on January 27, 2010

Thanks, tupelo. Interesting article!

I love how he sums it up:

"So, for all of advocates for justice,  yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.  And,  he has given us the Casey Anthony Defense team.    Stay tuned.  It’s bound to get more interesting."

I just love Mr. Sheaffer.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 27, 2010, 03:51:43 PM »

I really hope this isn't a stupid question, but I have wondered about this for a long time. I understand about the FBI, and I think the Body Farm withholding their evidence until trial, but I don't understand why they do this. It's probably been explained before, and I'm not remembering, and I apologize if it has. But can someone please explain why it's done? Thank you much!  an angelic monkey

And I had another question, but now I can't remember what it was. But I'm sure when I remember, I'll get the "server busy" notice.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Gizzie..............the server seems to be working a whole lot better now............I was searching about what I thought I remembered about the body farm...still can't find it....but I remember JB asking for things that were not related...perhaps the salaries and or tax reports of the scientist and other non related things....BF told them essentially to shove it.  The FBI...whole different story....they do what they do cause they can   JMO of course!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: January 27, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »

And directly after when Casey pled to the charges, BAEZ states that it was Casey's intention to plead quilty to these charges from day one.  To me...  This just shows the arrogance of Baez. 

If he is trying to get on the good side of potential jurors from the state of Florida, he is NOT going about it the correct way.  Some guidance is needed I would say.

And aren't they disagreeing on the costs of it being over $6000.00? Shouldn't this put an end to that argument, being that they were the ones dragging it out? I'm sure the costs wouldn't have been as high if she would have just plead guilty in the beginning. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 27, 2010, 03:55:52 PM »

Hi Gizzie..............the server seems to be working a whole lot better now............I was searching about what I thought I remembered about the body farm...still can't find it....but I remember JB asking for things that were not related...perhaps the salaries and or tax reports of the scientist and other non related things....BF told them essentially to shove it.  The FBI...whole different story....they do what they do cause they can   JMO of course!

Yes, a lot better!

I do remember now about the salaries and stuff. Thanks! Why is it his business anyway? What would that have to do with the evidence? Idiot! (not you!!)

I wonder if the FBI had found nothing, would they still hold that til trial?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: January 27, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »

Can anyone remember the last time we saw Linda K Baden at the defense table??  I thinks she has just quietly slipped away.

Maybe she's having a beauty makeover at some secluded spa only to reappear one of these days, all slim & trim and glammed up.    [ I wish I could say the same about "Hair Barrette Lady" ... ]
crazybabyborg
« Reply #849 on: January 27, 2010, 04:08:05 PM »

Maybe she's having a beauty makeover at some secluded spa only to reappear one of these days, all slim & trim and glammed up.    [ I wish I could say the same about "Hair Barrette Lady" ... ]

She'd have to be there way, way past the trial, to be slim, trim, and glammed!     
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #850 on: January 27, 2010, 04:09:03 PM »

And aren't they disagreeing on the costs of it being over $6000.00? Shouldn't this put an end to that argument, being that they were the ones dragging it out? I'm sure the costs wouldn't have been as high if she would have just plead guilty in the beginning. 

Can you imagine the charges being racked up regarding her murder trial?? The checks were easy peasy!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #851 on: January 27, 2010, 04:12:39 PM »

Yes, a lot better!

I do remember now about the salaries and stuff. Thanks! Why is it his business anyway? What would that have to do with the evidence? Idiot! (not you!!)

I wonder if the FBI had found nothing, would they still hold that til trial?

He probably wanted to make a quip about low salary workers. I think the FBI and the Body Farm can see that KC is guilty, JB is an ass and want to make his life as hard as possible. I'm sure they have had a few good giggles at his expense and rude comments about him when he is on TV. They KNOW he is full of hot air.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: January 27, 2010, 04:16:10 PM »

I was just over at Blinks, reading about Morgan Harrington's parents news conference. This was written out....

Gil: “For the first time in 101 days, I am not thinking, ‘What is he doing to her?’ She did not live through that concert. She was not alive long enduring unspeakable things. That girl even had some lovely bones. ”

I mean no disrespect towards the Harringtons what so ever, my heart is breaking for them, but her statement, That girl even had some lovely bones., just jumped out at me due to Casey and Cindy often referring to Caylee as that girl, or that child. Then it occurred to me that maybe, that is the way people refer to someone who has died!    And if so, then Casey and Cindy were subconsciously saying Caylee was dead from very early in the investigation. I mean, DCF even made notation about that phrase being used.  Does any of this make any sense.....is referring to someone deceased as "that" person common?

Again, no disrespect meant towards the Harringtons at all.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 27, 2010, 04:21:56 PM »

I agree Gizzie. The State had to investigate the crimes, obtain video and paper evidence, most likely interviewed who knows how many people. This takes time and money. Get over it, Casey could have kept these costs down significantly had she pled guilty a long time ago.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: January 27, 2010, 04:25:38 PM »

Can you imagine the charges being racked up regarding her murder trial?? The checks were easy peasy!!

Ptooie! And I have no doubt they'll argue that too! "My client shouldn't be held responsible for all this work! She's innocent after all"! Ugh...

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: January 27, 2010, 04:27:07 PM »

WOW! I am sooo sorry! I had no idea that picture would be so huge!!  How do I delete that pic? Thanks!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 27, 2010, 04:29:20 PM »

He probably wanted to make a quip about low salary workers. I think the FBI and the Body Farm can see that KC is guilty, JB is an ass and want to make his life as hard as possible. I'm sure they have had a few good giggles at his expense and rude comments about him when he is on TV. They KNOW he is full of hot air.

Ahh, makes sense. If they're low salary, surely they're not doing their job correctly!

I'm sure too that they've had plenty of giggles & comments. And I love watching the facial expressions when JB starts umm'ing and ahh'ing. I wish he could put a sentence together without all that stuttering. He's soo painful to listen to!  Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 27, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!  Wish we had some new doc's to go through...in the meantime, I've been intrigued by the possibility of fingerprints being found so I started going through some stuff and here: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11021-11050.pdf  An Activity/Communication sheet.  The entry I found interesting (so far) is the communication of 3/4/09 (see page 22) "Osco did lift latent prints..." I don't really have any more info as I am still going through the pages.  Sorry if this has been discussed before! Take care everyone! 
(I'm also attempting to post a picture of the page...let's see how that goes! LOL!)

I resized your image for you.

(A mod is the only one who can edit a post. I am sure one will help you out soon.)

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: January 27, 2010, 04:48:00 PM »

I resized your image for you.

(A mod is the only one who can edit a post. I am sure one will help you out soon.)

[/quote]
You rock, Brandi! Thank you!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #859 on: January 27, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »

I was just over at Blinks, reading about Morgan Harrington's parents news conference. This was written out....

Gil: “For the first time in 101 days, I am not thinking, ‘What is he doing to her?’ She did not live through that concert. She was not alive long enduring unspeakable things. That girl even had some lovely bones. ”

I mean no disrespect towards the Harringtons what so ever, my heart is breaking for them, but her statement, That girl even had some lovely bones., just jumped out at me due to Casey and Cindy often referring to Caylee as that girl, or that child. Then it occurred to me that maybe, that is the way people refer to someone who has died!    And if so, then Casey and Cindy were subconsciously saying Caylee was dead from very early in the investigation. I mean, DCF even made notation about that phrase being used.  Does any of this make any sense.....is referring to someone deceased as "that" person common?

Again, no disrespect meant towards the Harringtons at all.

I agree Tupelo, that is a strange statement to make. I don't care that the movie just came out, I don't ever think I could refer to my daughter as That Girl or make any kind of statement about her bones. I understand what he was saying, but still, not cool. I've never refered to my Mother or my Father as That....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.