May 15, 2024, 02:39:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 381552 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »

I wonder if they found any drugs at Ronald's trailer home.

3 children living in Nassau home where men arrested with drugs

1 child is handicapped, authorities said

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 8:46 AM on Thursday, Mar. 26, 2009

Two Nassau County men were arrested on drug charges Tuesday at a home where three children were living.

The state Department of Children and Families was notified about the children, including one who is handicapped, according to the Nassau County Sheriff's Office. Ages and other details about the children were not released.

Deputies charged Anthony Jonathan Alderman, 46, and Kenneth Eugene Scott, 48, of Fernandina Beach after executing a search warrant at Alderman's residence in the 464100 block of Florida 200 in Yulee. Officers found Ecstacy pills, crack cocaine, marijuana, other drugs and three firearms at the house during the search.

Alderman was charged with two counts of armed drug possession with intent to sell, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Scott was charged with cocaine possession, four counts of cocaine sale and delivery and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.jacksonville.com/community/my_nassau_sun/2009-03-25/story/3_children_living_in_nassau_home_where_men_arrested_with_dr
OMG, what is going on?

Wonder if this will have a connection to the skeleton found.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2009, 10:00:11 PM »

Sure seems odd that two skeletons were found  I'm thinking that if this was a child's skeleton, we would probably be hearing something by now.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Been burried in my avatar thread and sick in bed for two days.

Would some kind soul tell me of any developments of the past two days?

TIA.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2009, 10:07:51 PM »

Hi monkeys!

TIA.

Hi Brandi...just left you a note over in your thread asking if you were feeling any better...
not much news here...2 skeletons (?) were found...one was an older gentleman and the other one hasn't been identified...Thinking that if it was a child's skeleton, we would have heard more about it by now..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2009, 10:09:54 PM »

Hi monkeys!

TIA.

Hi Brandi...just left you a note over in your thread asking if you were feeling any better...
not much news here...2 skeletons (?) were found...one was an older gentleman and the other one hasn't been identified...Thinking that if it was a child's skeleton, we would have heard more about it by now..

Thanks, Cookie. I can see you, by the way. Can you see yourself okay?

I agree, usually if a child's skeleton has been found they mention that pretty early after finding, I think.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2009, 10:13:16 PM »

Hi monkeys!

TIA.

Hi Brandi, hope you are feeling better.

As far as I know there have been no new developments in the past two days. 

Only Art Harris words that something (what I don't know) should be surfacing soon, but we've heard that before from him in the past couple of weeks.

And again a very nice pic of Haleigh!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »

Brandi...when I logged on this morning, my avvie was gone...I noticed a few others were as well..then it suddenly came back....luckily

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »

Hi monkeys!

TIA.

Hi Brandi, hope you are feeling better.

As far as I know there have been no new developments in the past two days. 

Only Art Harris words that something (what I don't know) should be surfacing soon, but we've heard that before from him in the past couple of weeks.

And again a very nice pic of Haleigh!

Thanks, Heart.

Yeah, he keeps giving us teasers and we keep waiting. And waiting.

LOL

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2009, 10:23:08 PM »

I wonder if they found any drugs at Ronald's trailer home.

3 children living in Nassau home where men arrested with drugs

1 child is handicapped, authorities said

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 8:46 AM on Thursday, Mar. 26, 2009

Two Nassau County men were arrested on drug charges Tuesday at a home where three children were living.

The state Department of Children and Families was notified about the children, including one who is handicapped, according to the Nassau County Sheriff's Office. Ages and other details about the children were not released.

Deputies charged Anthony Jonathan Alderman, 46, and Kenneth Eugene Scott, 48, of Fernandina Beach after executing a search warrant at Alderman's residence in the 464100 block of Florida 200 in Yulee. Officers found Ecstacy pills, crack cocaine, marijuana, other drugs and three firearms at the house during the search.

Alderman was charged with two counts of armed drug possession with intent to sell, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Scott was charged with cocaine possession, four counts of cocaine sale and delivery and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.jacksonville.com/community/my_nassau_sun/2009-03-25/story/3_children_living_in_nassau_home_where_men_arrested_with_dr
OMG, what is going on?

Wonder if this will have a connection to the skeleton found.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

Hi monkeys!

TIA.
You are working to hard Brandi, take a rest and get better. Nothing really to report of any significance, sadly to say, take care.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2009, 10:33:13 PM »

Brandi...when I logged on this morning, my avvie was gone...I noticed a few others were as well..then it suddenly came back....luckily
Sometimes my avi and others are flashing, I wonder if anyone else sees this, or I'm crazy, which is probably the case. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2009, 10:37:15 PM »

Sometimes my avi and others are flashing, I wonder if anyone else sees this, or I'm crazy, which is probably the case. 

Could happen when you need a reboot or if your Internet connection is not great. Sometimes just closing and reopening your browser will fix it.

I have not seen any of the almost 200 I have posted do that.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2009, 10:40:43 PM »

Could happen when you need a reboot or if your Internet connection is not great. Sometimes just closing and reopening your browser will fix it.

That was a very cute picture of Haleigh,     and I wanted to thank you again for my avatar, its so cute!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2009, 10:44:55 PM »

I'll try that, it has only happened a couple of times 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »

That was a very cute picture of Haleigh,     and I wanted to thank you again for my avatar, its so cute!!

Yeah, she is one cute kid, always smiling!

You are welcome, glad you are pleased Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2009, 10:58:02 PM »

No, you aren't crazy NoRose!    

Sometimes my mini monkey in the signature line, quits moving.  And it's 'supposed' to move!  LOL  Other days it's just fine.  Dunno what causes these little goof ups, but they don't last long, which is good. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2009, 10:58:29 PM »

Art Harris Says:
April 14th, 2009 at 6:48 pm
RR:
First I’ve met some wonderful people in PC, and you may have the finest home cooking around in MeMa’s…I mean the fried grouper knocked me out, along with the kindness of strangers, and the initial willingness of both families to share their thoughts, heartaches and theories with me…
As for Sheriff Hardy, he’s in a tough spot, and from what I’m learning from sources inside the investigation, has all the assets possible directed at this case. As for the Haleigh task force, experts do not believe this was a stranger abduction, so Moms and Dads should be able to breathe a little easier.
As the former Atlanta Bureau Chief for The Washington Post, I once covered the city’s missing and murdered children case, where 29 young people turned up murdered in the early 80s…Talk about a city in fear. There was talk of the Klan, the families, and a serial killer. And it turned out to be Wayne Williams, who turns out to be the first known African American serial killer. He was able to move about the target group without raising eyebrows and lured them with promises of stardom as a talent scout…All the evidence there pointed to a psychopath, and investigators now believe some murders were inadvertently lumped into the total–family members who used the epidemic of murder to hide their horrific deeds.

There’s no psycho serial child kidnapper roaming PC, most investigators believe, just a sicko hiding a dark and terrible secret closer to home. Sadly, when a case goes on this long, odds are the victim won’t be coming back. But without a body, tough to make a murder case.

I  agree with everything Art has said here.........we have all fest the same way as he is saying in this post!!!!!!!!!sad

http://www.artharris.com/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 12:51:55 AM by klaasend » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

Art Harris Says:
April 14th, 2009 at 6:48 pm
RR:
First I’ve met some wonderful people in PC, and you may have the finest home cooking around in MeMa’s…I mean the fried grouper knocked me out, along with the kindness of strangers, and the initial willingness of both families to share their thoughts, heartaches and theories with me…
As for Sheriff Hardy, he’s in a tough spot, and from what I’m learning from sources inside the investigation, has all the assets possible directed at this case. As for the Haleigh task force, experts do not believe this was a stranger abduction, so Moms and Dads should be able to breathe a little easier.
As the former Atlanta Bureau Chief for The Washington Post, I once covered the city’s missing and murdered children case, where 29 young people turned up murdered in the early 80s…Talk about a city in fear. There was talk of the Klan, the families, and a serial killer. And it turned out to be Wayne Williams, who turns out to be the first known African American serial killer. He was able to move about the target group without raising eyebrows and lured them with promises of stardom as a talent scout…All the evidence there pointed to a psychopath, and investigators now believe some murders were inadvertently lumped into the total–family members who used the epidemic of murder to hide their horrific deeds.

There’s no psycho serial child kidnapper roaming PC, most investigators believe, just a sicko hiding a dark and terrible secret closer to home. Sadly, when a case goes on this long, odds are the victim won’t be coming back. But without a body, tough to make a murder case.

I  agree with everything Art has said here.........we have all fest the same way as he is saying in this post!!!!!!!!!sad

Thanks HH, I also agree with what Art says here. I hope tomorrow is the day they find out what happened to Haleigh, and who is responsible, everyday I come on here hoping to find out that she has been found. Someone is gonna have to slip up soon.

Prayers for Haleigh

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »

Art Harris Says:
April 14th, 2009 at 10:59 pm
IMHO:

Why arrest someone when he or she may be more valuable in inadvertently turning up clues to what happened?

The FBI has a special behavioural unit at Quantico and experts who are skilled at profiling– and interviewing and evaluating information from small children like Ron, Jr. I’m told that kind of input has been valuable to Sheriff Hardy.

What are your LE sources telling you? If you don’t have all the facts, and don’t know what investigators are looking at and thinking, how can you be so certain your advice is what they should do?

I didn’t say it wasn’t an abduction. Even a family member or friend can be take a child. I said it doesn’t fit the MO of a serial killer, or child kidnapper roaming PC as one writer seemed to say parents were fearing.

When I’m ready to report something, you can read it or not…

Why the anonymous aol account?

http://www.artharris.com/

Thats the reason I think Mistie is still free right now also, she is more valuble out there where she can possibly say something to someone or do something stupid......
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 12:52:28 AM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.