May 13, 2024, 05:11:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 514040 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 02, 2010, 02:34:34 PM »

He is NOT cooperating and is currently in the jail medical ward at the central jail but they will not tell us why.

This is common... Same as the Tracy Ocasio suspect.. They play the system.

He has been incarcerated for years..He knows how to play the system.
And His Rights are Top Priority under the rules of the system.
His safety
His meals
His comfort
His health

It is all about him.

The best thing that could happen is that they put him in general population and turn their backs.

The police should take him aside and beat him senseless..
But then some lawyer would defend him for $$$$$$$
That is where we are at.

Finding Amber and Finding Chelsea are the only hope for conviction.

He will not help anyone.

where does he work and where has he worked in the last year and a half.

Has anyone ever checked the landfill ?
He may have put her body in a trash dumpster.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #721 on: March 02, 2010, 02:38:05 PM »

You can look him up here:
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/

He shows no known alias's

That is the only site I can find a listing for him. It says no alias's but It hink that is known aliases. Honestly, look him up on veromi even..not there and everyone is found on there, lol.

I even did an address search for the Lake Elsenore addy and he does not come up. I did a search under the addy for the apartment edward listed, nothing. I did a california search, nothing. Either I need a break or there is no John Albert Gardner III born 4/09/1979.

Wow, this thread has moved quickly since yesterday. I am still catching up but wanted to comment if nothing has been found on this guy.
Tracy- I too could not find anything at all on this guy. I kept coming up with a Carolyn (mom's name?) with an age of 109....I would love to find some locals posting somewheres who went to school with this guy or worked with him. I doubt he actually owns any "homes". He looks like the type that lives off of Mom and Dad and doesn't take any responsiblity for anything, just my opinion though.

I also feel like this incident wasn't his first hayride
To me anyone covicted of any violent sexual assault should automatically be chemically castrated, period. I would seriously go back to school to sign up for that job! What a rewarding job that would be.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 02, 2010, 02:43:24 PM »

FoxNews is implying breaking news in the case

They got nothin
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: March 02, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »

That is the only site I can find a listing for him. It says no alias's but It hink that is known aliases. Honestly, look him up on veromi even..not there and everyone is found on there, lol.

I even did an address search for the Lake Elsenore addy and he does not come up. I did a search under the addy for the apartment edward listed, nothing. I did a california search, nothing. Either I need a break or there is no John Albert Gardner III born 4/09/1979.

Wow, this thread has moved quickly since yesterday. I am still catching up but wanted to comment if nothing has been found on this guy.
Tracy- I too could not find anything at all on this guy. I kept coming up with a Carolyn (mom's name?) with an age of 109....I would love to find some locals posting somewheres who went to school with this guy or worked with him. I doubt he actually owns any "homes". He looks like the type that lives off of Mom and Dad and doesn't take any responsiblity for anything, just my opinion though.

To me anyone covicted of any violent sexual assault should automatically be chemically castrated, period. I would seriously go back to school to sign up for that job! What a rewarding job that would be.
Seems like a waste of good chemicals.  I have a set of horse castration pliers I would donate.  They are reusable so no ongoing cost and environmentally friendly.
Adam In California
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: March 02, 2010, 02:46:25 PM »

more on the monster -

Prosecutors in a prior sexual assault conviction described Gardner as having “an unnatural interest in very young girls.

Gardner was charged with four felony counts in March of 2000 after he approached two girls waiting at a school bus stop and offered them a ride to school. One of the girls agreed to go to Gardner’s home to watch movies. Once there, according to court documents, Gardner pulled her pants and underwear down and hit her repeatedly in the face while rubbing himself and touching her.

According to court records, Gardner’s 2000 victim said “he had his hand on my mouth and I couldn’t breathe and I got pretty fuzzy after he hit me and I’m not sure if I blacked out.” The girl, then 13, got away with one shoe on and ran into a neighbor’s garage.

Gardner jumped in his car and left the scene. The crimes occurred about a month before his 21st birthday.

He was charged with three counts of forcible lewd act upon a child and one count of false Imprisonment by violence, menace, fraud or deceit. On May 31, two months later, he pleaded guilty to two counts of forcible lewd act and the single count of false imprisonment.

Gardner faced a maximum prison sentence of 10 years and 8 months. On September 13, 2000 he was sentenced to six years in state prison, and ordered to pay a $1200 fine.

In the sentencing summary, prosecutors considered Gardner’s actions “extremely predatory, and this makes him very dangerous despite his minor prior record. When combined with his callous attitude and refusal to admit any wrongdoing, defendant demonstrates that he is an extreme danger to others and needs to be imprisoned to protect society.

Such monsters should get chemical castration as a mandatory on first offense.  We  need to stop screwing around giving these cruel b@st@rds the benefit of the doubt.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #725 on: March 02, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »

Seems like a waste of good chemicals.  I have a set of horse castration pliers I would donate.  They are reusable so no ongoing cost and environmentally friendly.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
"Have pliers, will travel!"

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 02, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

Here is my opinion on chemical castration. I don't think it will stop this sort of crime. It would make us feel better but rape is not a sexually motivating crime, it has nothing to do with sex but about power. Over powering someone sexually is the most intense way of taking from that person this is why they use it. If they could not use their body part to have sex with their victim they would use something else. Their motivation is power and their drive comes from anger not sexual need. Anyway, that is just my opinion...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: March 02, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »

Here is my opinion on chemical castration. I don't think it will stop this sort of crime. It would make us feel better but rape is not a sexually motivating crime, it has nothing to do with sex but about power. Over powering someone sexually is the most intense way of taking from that person this is why they use it. If they could not use their body part to have sex with their victim they would use something else. Their motivation is power and their drive comes from anger not sexual need. Anyway, that is just my opinion...

Tracygirl - I agree and I'm affraid it would give us a false sense of security
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: March 02, 2010, 02:57:27 PM »

It looks like the SDPD had DNA in December - the same DNA that they say now links Gardner to both the December attack and Chelsea.

Candice’s sister, a senior at Rancho Bernardo High School, wrote an editorial in the school paper last week about the ordeal, saying police swabbed Candice’s elbow for DNA evidence in hopes of getting a hit.

Police did not disclose what evidence was obtained in the case nor if any tests were conducted.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/02/mom-recalls-dec-attack-on-daughter/

Someone please explain to me why this is not a scandal.  Why couldn't they have run the DNA in December and taken Gardner into custody then?  Or did they run the DNA and determine that DNA alone was not enough?  If it was a bad and inconclusive sample in December, why is it good enough to link the crimes now?

ohhh it's gonna be a scandal alright, and you can bet your bippie the authorities have been suppressing this lil tidbit.

when I made the post about the expedited DNA yesterday - I sort of knew that Gardner's DNA was sitting somewhere in a previous case. It's how these things always go - but this time someone was raped and murdered. In a case like this, someone like Schwartznegger will say it was all because of underfunding and nothing to do with the outrageous spending occurring in California (And that's irregardless of whether it was Gray Davis or Arnold... it's all upside down and inside out).

So, while the search continues and the authorities don't want the fingers pointing - a little girl was murdered and it was all preventable. The next step will be for a new law that does nothing and in 12 months it will all happen again due to the incompetents that run state governments from coast to coast. This is what I refer to so lovingly as the era of idiocy.

Someone has to take the blame for all this ... but it will be a pass the buck sort of thing - that authorities hope most will forget until it occurs again, and believe me it WILL happen again. The archives here are full of cases where only the name changes.

to answer your question - the DNA was enough and this crime should have never happened.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:09 PM »

Edward -

Was the murder weapon found in his truck / car? caked with Chelsea's DNA...

one  for yes

two  for no

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:11 PM »

Volunteers still aim to 'Bring Chelsea Home'
More than 4,000 have joined search around Rancho Bernardo Community Park

By Craig Gustafson, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Originally published March 2, 2010 at 12:02 a.m., updated March 2, 2010 at 11:22 a.m.

The hundreds of volunteers gathered Tuesday morning to help search for missing Poway teenager Chelsea King are sticking to their message -- “Bring Chelsea Home” -- even though the unspoken fear is that it may not be possible to bring her home alive.

One couple, James and Vicki Byrne, said they had no choice but to come and help as the search entered its fifth day.

“I’ve got a son and daughter and two grandkids and I can’t just sit around at home,” said Vicki Byrne of Clairemont. “I’d rather do something productive, make a difference.”

James Byrne added emphatically: “It’s not a recovery thing.”

More than 4,000 volunteers have helped comb the areas in and around Rancho Bernardo Community Park. Chelsea, a 17-year-old Poway High School student, went missing there Thursday night after going there for an after-school run. Authorities have focused on nearby Lake Hodges with divers sifting the lake’s waters and investigators searching the shoreline for clues.

Meanwhile, the investigation into the sex offender suspected of abducting Chelsea widened as authorities linked him to a December assault and probed whether he had a role in last year’s disappearance of Escondido teenager Amber Dubois.

John Albert Gardner III, 30, a registered sex offender from Lake Elsinore, was arrested Sunday and is being held in the downtown Central Jail on suspicion of rape and murder in Chelsea’s disappearance. Gardner spent five years in prison after he was convicted 10 years ago of molesting a 13-year-old neighbor girl in his mother’s Rancho Bernardo townhouse.

He is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday on charges of rape and murder.

In an interview Monday, Chelsea’s father, Brent King, said he hoped the arrest would lead to his daughter’s whereabouts.

“They’ve put this, uh, I won’t even call him a person, in custody,” he said. “They feel they have enough evidence to keep him there and it is helping, I think, lead us to our daughter.”

A candlelight vigil is set for 7 p.m. Tuesday at Poway’s St. Michael Catholic Church, 15546 Pomerado Rd.

Gardner’s possible involvement in the case of Amber Dubois, a 14-year-old who disappeared while walking to Escondido High School on Feb. 13, 2009, also is under investigation.

Gardner’s mother and stepfather live in a townhouse on Matinal Road in the Westwood neighborhood of Rancho Bernardo, near the park. As recently as November 2009, Gardner registered as a sex offender at an Escondido address, two miles from Escondido High School, near where Amber went missing.

“We see the similarities between the victims, Chelsea and Amber,” Escondido Police Lt. Bob Benton said. “Since Day One, we’ve always been looking for a key piece of information, and something out of this may make that happen.”

Benton would not comment on whether Escondido detectives have tried to question Gardner since his arrest or whether Gardner had been a suspect in the case before Sunday.

Moe Dubois, Amber’s father, said news of Gardner’s arrest sickened him and his ex-wife.

“The reality of it really hit home. It really hit us hard,” he said. “Everyone in the family is in complete denial that Gardner has anything to do with Amber. But in the back of all our heads, we’re all wondering.”

Gardner also has been positively linked to a Dec. 27 attack on a jogger at the same park where Chelsea disappeared, San Diego Police Capt. Jim Collins said.

Collins declined to say how the link was made, citing the ongoing sheriff’s investigation, but said local authorities are working with police in Colorado Springs, Colo., where the 22-year-old victim lives.
(snipped)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:47 PM »

Tracygirl - I agree and I'm affraid it would give us a false sense of security

Yea I think it would as well. It is not the answer. Rape needs to be a manditory life sentance. jmo
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #732 on: March 02, 2010, 03:01:02 PM »

Dog looks like he wants to jump into the water there by the reeds the boat keeps circling.  DOG JUMPED IN!!!!
Just got back from a walk, thank-you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: March 02, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »

Looks like maybe there will be a press conference - live link

http://www.cbs8.com/#
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #734 on: March 02, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »

So true Tracy! I guess I just want all of this to stop and I mean stop now. I am angry and frustrated. I understand every case it is different. I am not interested in the 18 year old who is caught having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. He in my opinion is not the problem. I know nothing will completely prevent this from happening. What can we do to prevent this thing from happening? What needs to change? I hate that I can't even let my 12 and 7 year old boys go to the bathroom at chuckee cheese without being right outside the door. I feel safe in my town but still never let my guard down no matter where we are whether it is church, school or park. I hate that we have to live this way.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #735 on: March 02, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »

So true Tracy! I guess I just want all of this to stop and I mean stop now. I am angry and frustrated. I understand every case it is different. I am not interested in the 18 year old who is caught having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. He in my opinion is not the problem. I know nothing will completely prevent this from happening. What can we do to prevent this thing from happening? What needs to change? I hate that I can't even let my 12 and 7 year old boys go to the bathroom at chuckee cheese without being right outside the door. I feel safe in my town but still never let my guard down no matter where we are whether it is church, school or park. I hate that we have to live this way.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 02, 2010, 03:10:12 PM »

Looks like maybe there will be a press conference - live link

http://www.cbs8.com/#

Now on the website the mention of a press conference is gone, so maybe they jumped the gun.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 02, 2010, 03:11:00 PM »

Edward -

Was the murder weapon found in his truck / car? caked with Chelsea's DNA...

one  for yes

two  for no

Maybe a DNA bomb went off in his vehicle.. We will ALL have to wait and see..

So I pick... one  for yes .. At least for now.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: March 02, 2010, 03:11:20 PM »

As a body decomposed - a cadaver dog will naturally smell that decay and those gases. Remember this is how Tim Miller found Tiki Buggs.

+++

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: March 02, 2010, 03:14:32 PM »

Finding Chelsea is very important..
Finding Amber is very important..

A body will send him away forever with very little effort on the prosecutors part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.