May 17, 2024, 12:29:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 381857 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1080 on: February 24, 2009, 07:50:43 AM »

Does anyone remember the weekend that Tim was here for the big search. Alot was
going on that Saturday, food, and water shortages etc. At that time Des (NOT DESI)
phoned the body farm and talked to someone she knew. Des ask him for the results
on the maggots, all he would say was maggots do not have DNA. He also mentioned
that he was not in charge of testing the bone????  I have often wondered about this
nothing was ever mentioned about the maggots again.

I remember this, Mary.   I was lurking here, back then.    I don't think I've heard anything else about it - and was hoping we would see something in the next document dump - unless they are saving that for the trial.   

I would like to have the name of the person she talked to, because that is a complete fabrication. DNA can be found in maggots as well as the drugs in the body.

There is a LOT of mis-information and I question anyone I do not know because they may be Anthony/Baez propagandists.

This is from Department of Justice Sciences, University of Alabama at Birmingham.

During the course of our forensic investigations, we have encountered situations where it would have been useful to have evidence, other than direct contact between the two, for concluding that a carrion-fly maggot developed on a particular human victim. If a maggot collected during a death investigation did not develop on the victim, then its age is not relevant to estimating the postmortem interval. In this study we demonstrate that mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequence data can be obtained from the dissected gut of a maggot that had fed on human tissue. These data can be used to identify both the human corpse upon which the maggot had been feeding and the species of the maggot itself.

Evening Monkeys. I don't mean to post and run, but I need to ge to bed. I saw this post, and I may very well be wrong, but my recollection was that Des was stating that they could get DNA from the maggots and they were completing the "maggot milkshake" to try to determine the DNA. Excuse me if I'm wrong.
That is the impression I also got. This slamming of Des is bothering me.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: February 24, 2009, 08:01:41 AM »

Turbo the issue isnt about the civil case, they are avoiding sworn deposition so they dont get implicated connected to Casey's criminal case & anthing they may have illegally done - see if they say something in the deposition in this civil matter that is connected to Casey's murder case that implicates them those statements can be brought up during their testimony at Casey's criminal trial which could lead to charges being filed against them.  Conway is pushing for full immunity in preparation for the Casey's criminal trial of which the Anthonys are on the State's witness list to testify.

I understand that, but they are not going to get full immunity and you can take that to the bank. That is VERY rarely given and usually only if the SA desperately needs the information they have and can collaborate it.  The way I see it the SA does not need anything from the Anthonys at this point.

I doubt they will get ANY immunity because if they were going to, LE would have already offered it and it has not been offered or accepted by LE.

Turbo
-- since you are here, and are speaking of immunity...

In your opinion, which crimes could the Anthonys be charged with?  Just theory, of course... is it a long list?  Different story for each family member?  What is your theory about who has possibly committed what crimes?

It is a long list, but I don't think local LE is going to prosecute them. I believe they will be eventually prosecuted under the RICO Act. I believe the feds are tying up the pieces and the players now with the FBI sitting in on all the PI interviews.
Turbo, I never said they would hon- if you look further back I discussed full versus use immunity and also made note that the original questions were regarding if they get subpoenaed that would give them a type of immunity-you missed part of an entire discussion.   At a state level it may be irrelevant because I believe they will be federally prosecuted starting with lying to a federal officer & more to follow is likely.

snip
"At a state level it may be irrelevant because I believe they will be federally prosecuted starting with lying to a federal officer & more to follow is likely".

I sure hope so...No one gets away with lying to the fed's in the past.   
Why would the a's get special treatment? JMO, they shouldn't period.

Please tell me you are kidding? Have you heard about Clinton? Lots of people get away with it. But you are correct that some do get punished for lying.

Clinton and Martha were my first thoughts..
Clinton impeached, Martha jail time.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: February 24, 2009, 08:02:23 AM »

Tevye.... I am not sure who they are referring to when they say Des, is it Desdemona??? Or someone else ( I'm a newbie )?I feel that maggots can be used there was a lot of research done on them when the "rotting pizza" was found in the trunk. There was a lot of slamming all around last night...it made me sad. But today is a new day I hope that ugliness is over
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: February 24, 2009, 08:09:24 AM »

Tevye.... I am not sure who they are referring to when they say Des, is it Desdemona??? Or someone else ( I'm a newbie )?I feel that maggots can be used there was a lot of research done on them when the "rotting pizza" was found in the trunk. There was a lot of slamming all around last night...it made me sad. But today is a new day I hope that ugliness is over
I think her name was Destiny...she was good. I don't know why she's not here anymore, but I have my suspicions. The only slamming I plan on doing today is for Newfie...I do believe she was drinking her pay last night instead of "gathering evidence". (this is in reference to a standing joke that I pay Newfie to be my straight man with smokes and hooch...and that she gave up her real job to devote her life to this case, and so, has to live under a bridge...but it's all a joke...just so there's no misunderstandings about when she does show up and I start offering her AA advice!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: February 24, 2009, 08:16:16 AM »

That is the impression I also got. This slamming of Des is bothering me.
[/quote]

This bothers me also, very much.  I always felt she brought a wealth of information to the Caylee thread.  I can't say about the NH thread as that was before my time.  I never quite understood why she was banned.  I remember her with fondness.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: February 24, 2009, 08:20:59 AM »

I think her name was Destiny...she was good. I don't know why she's not here anymore, but I have my suspicions. The only slamming I plan on doing today is for Newfie...I do believe she was drinking her pay last night instead of "gathering evidence". (this is in reference to a standing joke that I pay Newfie to be my straight man with smokes and hooch...and that she gave up her real job to devote her life to this case, and so, has to live under a bridge...but it's all a joke...just so there's no misunderstandings about when she does show up and I start offering her AA advice!

Yeah I got all that. You know if you were a really good employer you could spring a room for her once in awhile But I know what you mean there is a difference between teasing and being ugly. Thanks for explaining the Des/Desi difference. I remember seeing Des posts too. I initially tried to join in Nov. but they didn't let me in the cage until I reapplied in Dec ( I think). Anyhoo I had been lurking for awhile here off and on and it's a really nice place....just LOTS of reading when you fall behind or major things are going on
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1086 on: February 24, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »

It was Destiny .. she made phone calls and brought info back to the cage. IIRC she stopped posting b/c some thought the info was too "inside" and might somehow compromise the investigation. Des of course did not want to do that.

She had info from the Body Farm that the maggots for the trunk contained HUMAN DNA. Of course that was pre-remain-discovery.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: February 24, 2009, 08:31:33 AM »

Sorry ... Morning monkeys!!! Happy Tuesday!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1088 on: February 24, 2009, 08:35:56 AM »

Morning monkeys, I am unfortunately at work and cannot post until lunch time. Have a good morning and I will be lurking until lunch. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: February 24, 2009, 08:40:24 AM »

Moi?  Dr(hic)inking my (hic) pay?  Nah!  (hic)  Some other (hic) monkey snuck und(hic)er the bridge and drank (hic) my hootch (hic) while I was (hic) working Tevye!  (hic)

AA?  (hic) I've tried Anti (hic) Acids before.  Didn't (hic) do a (hic) thing for me.  (hic)

Morning Monkeys!

I'll be lurking ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: February 24, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »

Yeah I got all that. You know if you were a really good employer you could spring a room for her once in awhile
Hey, I live in Michigan, the giant sucking (our governor will take ANYONE'S money, even other states') mitten, and all I can afford to send Newfie is Basic smokes (they're like 1/2 price) and Ol' Number 7 hooch...which we will soon be settin' up a still to make our own in the backyard.

Heck, I consider myself fortunate to have a roof over my head! Newfie at least has warm temps under her bridge. And green grass...well, maybe some trash too, but it's warm trash!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: February 24, 2009, 08:44:35 AM »

Morning monkeys, I am unfortunately at work and cannot post until lunch time. Have a good morning and I will be lurking until lunch. JSM 

JSM and all morning/working/lurking monkeys!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: February 24, 2009, 08:45:25 AM »

Moi?  Dr(hic)inking my (hic) pay?  Nah!  (hic)  Some other (hic) monkey snuck und(hic)er the bridge and drank (hic) my hootch (hic) while I was (hic) working Tevye!  (hic)

AA?  (hic) I've tried Anti (hic) Acids before.  Didn't (hic) do a (hic) thing for me.  (hic)

Morning Monkeys!

I'll be lurking ...
Bust a gut if it ain't Newfie! Here, have some Visine!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: February 24, 2009, 08:46:58 AM »

JSM and all morning/working/lurking monkeys!! 

QM, ya got any hungover smilies?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: February 24, 2009, 08:47:16 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I'll be lurking ...

You need the "Anti-Anthony" pill. We all do. Here it is *pops the caps and hand Newfie a shiny pill*

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: February 24, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »

Uh-huh, I see ya Newfie -- hungover are we?

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: February 24, 2009, 08:50:06 AM »

Hello Lurkers. 
We need some documents.I want to see the other Dominic Casey interview,and the Hoover interview.
Lurkers,If we get rowdy could it cause you to snort or laugh out loud at work? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: February 24, 2009, 08:50:52 AM »

There's a new order re: State's request re: D. Casey interview, but I don't know how to navigate the site....\

2/23/2009 A ORDER REGARDING STATE'S REQUEST FOR IN-CAMERA INSPECTION OF STATEMENTS BY DOMINIC CASEY

Orange County Clerk of Courts
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...e-7cca76c03530

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: February 24, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »

Yeah I got all that. You know if you were a really good employer you could spring a room for her once in awhile
Hey, I live in Michigan, the giant sucking (our governor will take ANYONE'S money, even other states') mitten, and all I can afford to send Newfie is Basic smokes (they're like 1/2 price) and Ol' Number 7 hooch...which we will soon be settin' up a still to make our own in the backyard.

Heck, I consider myself fortunate to have a roof over my head! Newfie at least has warm temps under her bridge. And green grass...well, maybe some trash too, but it's warm trash!
You might have to start rollin your own ciggies... April 1st Fed tax on cartons is increasing $10.... no joke!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: February 24, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I'll be lurking ...

You need the "Anti-Anthony" pill. We all do. Here it is *pops the caps and hand Newfie a shiny pill*

Newfie,if you need more than a aspirin.... holla 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.