May 15, 2024, 01:10:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 200982 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: May 18, 2009, 02:15:30 PM »

Well, next week we will be seeing Casey in the courtroom, and get to see her new DP lawyer, and can make comments about what Casey and Linda will be wearing. A1 I love the idea about the web cam, sure miss those days.

Oh the good old days. Watching the grass grow and refreshing our screens continually....Occassionally seeing some camera man's butt shot with baggy jeans....we were obsessed.   
And the looks and comments I got from my husband and daughter......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 18, 2009, 02:15:39 PM »

I can't even post right today. 

I wouldn't even attempt it. No telling what I might post!

Does anyone else have a problem with the statement that Morgan and Mitnick were trying to get publicity for their firm?   

Yes I do.
I'm not from FLA, thank god. But IIRC many Floridians knew of Morgan & Morgan before this case came up and had nothing but good things to say.  I think they were well known in the area and did not need to create a case to get clients, unlike someone else I know whose initials are JAB.   OH I'd love to jab him one right in the eye. 

Thank you Lovin. My tirade has be defused!  Monkey Devil!

Read this. Mr Morgan does not have to stoop to the ******* level as Baez and his bunch.
I have respect for Mr. Morgan.
http://www.forthepeople.com/john_morgan.htm

And I bet Blink will not take kindly to them poking fun at him either.  Monkey Devil!
Where is Blink? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 18, 2009, 02:16:39 PM »

Didn't I volunteer Friday to call and find out about the traffic ticket, then we ran out of time?  I forgot all about it. 

Oh Please do!!! I will be forever grateful to you if you can find out...It has been one of my burning questions. Who was the lawyer?????
I have been reduced to begging again.   
You would think we would know that by now 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 18, 2009, 02:18:17 PM »

Can we still blame it all on CC?

Sure! Maybe CC will do a pic of Spindy with a uni-brow. 

A two-fer for ya - unibrow and badly needing a new bra.

CC!!!!!   I have fallen and I can't get up. OMG!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 18, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

Didn't I volunteer Friday to call and find out about the traffic ticket, then we ran out of time?  I forgot all about it. 

Oh Please do!!! I will be forever grateful to you if you can find out...It has been one of my burning questions. Who was the lawyer?????

It's o.k. Have a candy bar and let's see what she can find out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 18, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »

What's even worse I only noticed the eyebrows, my eyes didn't go down past Cindy's face     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 18, 2009, 02:21:32 PM »

Well, next week we will be seeing Casey in the courtroom, and get to see her new DP lawyer, and can make comments about what Casey and Linda will be wearing. A1 I love the idea about the web cam, sure miss those days.

Oh the good old days. Watching the grass grow and refreshing our screens continually....Occassionally seeing some camera man's butt shot with baggy jeans....we were obsessed.   

We couldn't leave our seats, for fear of missing something. I had to go pee one time, and I got my hubby to sit and watch for me till I got back. He sat there with a dumbfounded look on his face. He wanted to know what to look for. I said ANYTHING! I don't want to miss it!  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 18, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »

It's o.k. Have a candy bar and let's see what she can find out. 

Yum! Chocolate...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 18, 2009, 02:25:01 PM »

Yep,me too.For the longest time my oldest granddaughter thought we had super powers.
If had a super power I would live streaming right now.Cam at the Anthony house,and one over at the Baez house.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 18, 2009, 02:26:46 PM »

What's even worse I only noticed the eyebrows, my eyes didn't go down past Cindy's face     

I did the same thing.We need help. 

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 18, 2009, 02:27:48 PM »

Casey in the Courtroom.  That sounds like a soap, a very sad soap!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 18, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

I did the same thing.We need help. 

See! We're not sad bloggers.   Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 18, 2009, 02:30:09 PM »

Casey Anthony: At vigil, George says dealing with someone's disappearance is 'sick, open-wound feeling'

posted by halboedeker on May 18, 2009 1:59:33 PM 

What's the latest on the Casey Anthony front?

A judge tomorrow will consider a motion to dismiss Zenaida Gonzalez's slander suit against Anthony, WFTV-Channel 9 reported at noon today. Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Gonzalez has sued Anthony, saying her life was destroyed when the young mother linked her to Caylee's disappearance.

On Sunday, stations showed footage of George and Cindy Anthony attending a candlelight vigil in Lake Mary for missing Haleigh Cummings. WFTV showed Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, collapsing from emotion. About 40 people attended the vigil, WFTV said.

WKMG-Channel 6 showed footage of George and Cindy, Caylee's grandparents, talking at the event. "Coping with someone missing is the most gut-wrenching, sick, open-wound feeling that you could ever, ever have," George said.

Cindy told the family of missing Trenton Duckett, "Do not give up hope." A similar event in Leesburg called attention to Trenton.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-whats-next-in-the-slander-lawsuit.html
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: May 18, 2009, 02:36:31 PM »

Getting my ducks in a row for the call, I need the case #.  Does anyone have it quick or the link to Blinks article? I'm not so organized, lol. TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 18, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »

Well, I am going out to lunch.  What are you doing Casey?  Oh yeah, Time!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2009, 02:43:34 PM »

Casey Anthony: At vigil, George says dealing with someone's disappearance is 'sick, open-wound feeling'

A judge tomorrow will consider a motion to dismiss Zenaida Gonzalez's slander suit against Anthony, WFTV-Channel 9 reported at noon today. Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Gonzalez has sued Anthony, saying her life was destroyed when the young mother linked her to Caylee's disappearance.

On Sunday, stations showed footage of George and Cindy Anthony attending a candlelight vigil in Lake Mary for missing Haleigh Cummings. WFTV showed Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, collapsing from emotion. About 40 people attended the vigil, WFTV said.

WKMG-Channel 6 showed footage of George and Cindy, Caylee's grandparents, talking at the event. "Coping with someone missing is the most gut-wrenching, sick, open-wound feeling that you could ever, ever have," George said.

Cindy told the family of missing Trenton Duckett, "Do not give up hope." A similar event in Leesburg called attention to Trenton.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-whats-next-in-the-slander-lawsuit.html

I would think that knowing your daughter murdered your grandaughter and left her REMAINS, GEORGE!! in a swamp for months would be the most gut wrenching,sick, open wounded pain you could ever, ever feel. She was never missing, she was dead. You were at the wrong vigil and giving the wrong advice.

I told ya'll I was building for a tirade.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2009, 02:43:46 PM »

Getting my ducks in a row for the call, I need the case #.  Does anyone have it quick or the link to Blinks article? I'm not so organized, lol. TIA, Lovinlife

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 18, 2009, 02:45:23 PM »

Well, I am going out to lunch.  What are you doing Casey?  Oh yeah, Time!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

That was good.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: May 18, 2009, 02:47:09 PM »

I would think that knowing your daughter murdered your grandaughter and left her REMAINS, GEORGE!! in a swamp for months would be the most gut wrenching,sick, open wounded pain you could ever, ever feel. She was never missing, she was dead. You were at the wrong vigil and giving the wrong advice.

I told ya'll I was building for a tirade.   
Yah hoo, giddy up, as you would say!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 18, 2009, 02:50:00 PM »

Does that include media, because it looked like barely anyone was there

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.