May 22, 2024, 08:01:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446514 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: February 09, 2010, 07:20:48 PM »

I thought they already tried this a long time ago?? Am I on drugs? 

I thought so too.Maybe we should be medicated.   

lol  trimm this case has depleted our brain cells by the time it goes to trial we will most likely be catatonic salavating.

I thought it got postponed.

But I have fewer live brain cells than when this case started.

o/t Brandi, I didn't recognize you -- you've gotten very . . . furry, but adorable as ever!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: February 09, 2010, 07:27:51 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Driving Miss Casey
February 9, 2010 · 1 Comment

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: February 09, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  We're going to have a big ol' snowstorm today.  I have checked all around and not found anything on Holly Gagne's trial yesterday.  Does anyone else have the feeling something is getting ready to boil over?  I don't know why, I just keep thinking something is going to blow any minute.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but the A's have been quiet waaaayy too long.   

Hi Monka!  I agree......see my post above....I think something BIG is in the works!

I have a feelin thay chit is gonna hit the fan here sooon and I am on the edge of my seat. I heard its possible that baez could be in deep dooo dooo with his inappropiateness with casey and that the A's also could be in deep !!

loca....tell us more!!
  I reread Hoover's depo yesterday......very interesting........and he states very clearly that D Casey told him Caylee was DEAD and they were going to get her.  And at the time of his venture into the woods he was NOT working for BAEZ. So protection of work product can not come into play.

Bumping this for loca!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: February 09, 2010, 07:41:46 PM »

Sunnyintexas
I read it over at blinks. A poster by the name of pamela has friends in LE  that have throwed out clues little tidbits about several investigations that are underway and rumor has it that baez is being investigated for his inappropiate behaviours with casey (MAYBE) thats why he fought so hard to keep his jail house visits from being released. Also speculation some rumor is that Dominic will possibly!! be spilling his guts. He could be in protective custody and that is why he has changed his adress and left none fowarded. Makes sense if you stop and think about it. Rumor is that he knows alot about things because cindy had him running to and fro looking for a body.  He tried to saying something about a physic but  psychics dont give out detailed  maps do they.? I dont think so either. I tend to think that  something major is underway. why else would the prosecution want to meet with judge strickland behind closed dooors without the defense? hmmmmmm  I realy think dominic has been given immunity and is possibly in some location under protective custody to tell everythinggggggggg he knows and everything cindy knew regarding where the body was because possibly casey told her mom caylee was dead now this is on my own speculation here. cindy   drags george  by his ballls everywhere they go guess she couldnt do the same with dominic not for long anyways. I dont know if her and dominic did the wild thing !! if she did  she is just as nasty as her daughter! more so because caylee was still not found and she was hanky  panking around with the PI. I heard that poop is most likely gonna hit the fan. I know only what I read and others speculate its not verified. but sure sounds like its plausible.
I mean why is everything so quiet in the A'S  corner could it be because the tv stations are getting tired of paying for the same repetetive info? For the state to request a meeting behind closed doors with the judge only leads me to believe something s up and it is not gonna be good for the defense. or should I say the poor excuse of a sefense she has.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: February 09, 2010, 07:48:14 PM »

sunny
one more things Its speculation mixed with rumor that baez knew that caylee was already dead. He had told dominic  that if he found caylees remains to call him and note that never happened. I think that if all this is true than  baez can loose his license and be in big trouble. I realy think that when they began to speak with dominic or hen they have already AI am assuming he began to  give details dates who sent who and who was behind all this and guess is that cindy and baez were the coherts.? what do you think???

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: February 09, 2010, 08:23:30 PM »

I thought they already tried this a long time ago?? Am I on drugs? 

I thought so too.Maybe we should be medicated.   

I thought it got postponed.

But I have fewer live brain cells than when this case started.

o/t Brandi, I didn't recognize you -- you've gotten very . . . furry, but adorable as ever!

Hey Sister!

That's the real Brandi I am using right now. With snow on her face! Seemed appropriate.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: February 09, 2010, 08:51:51 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight at 9pm ET (in about 9 minutes)!

Click on the link below

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: February 10, 2010, 07:18:34 AM »

Holly Gagne's Bond was Discharged yesterday.....

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6549856

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: February 10, 2010, 08:09:04 AM »

News 13 Story Leads To New Motion In Casey Anthony Case
Tuesday, February 09, 2010 11:50:05 PM
ORLANDO -- Last week, News 13’s Adam Longo interviewed attorney Mark NeJame, who represents Texas EquuSearch, the group that looked for Caylee.

While talking, NeJame showed Texas EquuSearch documents and notes taken by volunteers showing who searched where and what they found and didn't find.  The documents also list team leaders and cell phone numbers of volunteers.

Anthony’s defense is saying if the media can have the documents, they should be able to have it too.

"The disclosure by Mr. NeJame of these records, including volunteer names and phone numbers, seriously undercuts the argument made by TES against giving them to Miss Anthony," the motion states.

But the defense already has the documents.

NeJame said his office personally delivered those documents to the defense last year.
Anthony's defense team claims Texas EquuSearch has held back information pertinent to the case.

In August 2009, the judge ordered the group to hand over details on 32 people who had searched in the area where Caylee's remains were eventually found.

But the defense found additional people who claim to have searched there.  They're accusing Texas EquuSearch of misleading the court, and now they want everything.

Last week, NeJame told News 13 the defense has an open invitation to come to his office and review all the Texas EquuSearch files.

His goal is to protect the volunteers who didn't come near the crime scene.  He's fighting to keep their information private.

But Anthony's defense says that allowing News 13 to view these documents undercuts the privacy argument.

The prosecution and the Anthonys’ family attorney, Brad Conway, has seen the documents.  News 13’s Adam Longo was not allowed to copy them or take any notes.

The initial Texas EquuSearch motion was filed in November.  The judge hasn't set a court date for it to be decided.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: February 10, 2010, 08:50:10 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-volunteer-search-group-r20100209,0,7363788.story
Casey Anthony's defense team wants all the records from the volunteer search group
Her team argues group's attorney allowed media to view some records they sought, which made group's "chilling effect" point against releasing information moot.
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:39 p.m. EST, February 9, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team still wants records from Texas EquuSearch, the Texas-based volunteer search organization that helped look for Anthony's daughter.

According to court documents filed today, the defense says the organization's argument that releasing all its information, including the volunteers' cell phones and other identifying details, to the defense could have a "chilling" effect on volunteers in future searches.

The defense argued that last year Texas EquuSearch's attorney, Mark NeJame, invited a local television station to view some of the records — which makes the chilling effect argument moot.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The 2-year-old was reported missing in July 2008. Texas EquuSearch sent volunteers throughout Orange County to look for her but had no success.

Her remains were discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by an Orange County meter reader. Authorities could not determine the toddler's cause of death but ruled the case a homicide.

straw grabbing time again......no defense so throw something out, anything out.........such a shame......I think this is just a diversion from what is really going on....again JMO

JB is not gonna wanna tangle with Mark Nejame IMO....I remember watching MN on  Nancy Grace on night and they go into it BIG TIME....he never backed down one iota...it was IMO one of the best Nancy Grace's EVER!!!

I agree Sunny.  When I watched that, even though he was representing GA and CA, he still earned my respect - because he was not on air proclaiming Casey's innocence.

Oh.  And that he also put Nancy in her place was a nice touch. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: February 10, 2010, 09:27:48 AM »

Sunnyintexas
I read it over at blinks. A poster by the name of pamela has friends in LE  that have throwed out clues little tidbits about several investigations that are underway and rumor has it that baez is being investigated for his inappropiate behaviours with casey (MAYBE) thats why he fought so hard to keep his jail house visits from being released. Also speculation some rumor is that Dominic will possibly!! be spilling his guts. He could be in protective custody and that is why he has changed his adress and left none fowarded. Makes sense if you stop and think about it. Rumor is that he knows alot about things because cindy had him running to and fro looking for a body.  He tried to saying something about a physic but  psychics dont give out detailed  maps do they.? I dont think so either. I tend to think that  something major is underway. why else would the prosecution want to meet with judge strickland behind closed dooors without the defense? hmmmmmm  I realy think dominic has been given immunity and is possibly in some location under protective custody to tell everythinggggggggg he knows and everything cindy knew regarding where the body was because possibly casey told her mom caylee was dead now this is on my own speculation here. cindy   drags george  by his ballls everywhere they go guess she couldnt do the same with dominic not for long anyways. I dont know if her and dominic did the wild thing !! if she did  she is just as nasty as her daughter! more so because caylee was still not found and she was hanky  panking around with the PI. I heard that poop is most likely gonna hit the fan. I know only what I read and others speculate its not verified. but sure sounds like its plausible.
I mean why is everything so quiet in the A'S  corner could it be because the tv stations are getting tired of paying for the same repetetive info? For the state to request a meeting behind closed doors with the judge only leads me to believe something s up and it is not gonna be good for the defense. or should I say the poor excuse of a sefense she has.

loca, thanks!  I had heard/read some of this.......sure hope it's true....like you I feel something is up for certain!  Sorry for taking so long to reply.....we lost power last night, thankfully for only a couple hours!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: February 10, 2010, 09:40:50 AM »

sunny
one more things Its speculation mixed with rumor that baez knew that caylee was already dead. He had told dominic  that if he found caylees remains to call him and note that never happened. I think that if all this is true than  baez can loose his license and be in big trouble. I realy think that when they began to speak with dominic or hen they have already AI am assuming he began to  give details dates who sent who and who was behind all this and guess is that cindy and baez were the coherts.? what do you think???

loca, I think Baez has known Caylee was dead a long time.....in the beginning I think he probably believed the nanny story. Then at some point I think KC said it was an accident....which I also think he believed. But then at some point (and I really wish I knew exactly when these points were) he knew Caylee was dead and not accidently. I agree that he and CA were the ' evil master minds' behind all the chaos............and a lot closer than anyone knew. As far as her and DC being secret lovers....who knows....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: February 10, 2010, 10:28:48 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-volunteer-search-group-r20100209,0,7363788.story
Casey Anthony's defense team wants all the records from the volunteer search group
Her team argues group's attorney allowed media to view some records they sought, which made group's "chilling effect" point against releasing information moot.

Casey Anthony's defense team still wants records from Texas EquuSearch, the Texas-based volunteer search organization that helped look for Anthony's daughter.

According to court documents filed today, the defense says the organization's argument that releasing all its information, including the volunteers' cell phones and other identifying details, to the defense could have a "chilling" effect on volunteers in future searches.

The defense argued that last year Texas EquuSearch's attorney, Mark NeJame, invited a local television station to view some of the records — which makes the chilling effect argument moot.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The 2-year-old was reported missing in July 2008. Texas EquuSearch sent volunteers throughout Orange County to look for her but had no success.

Her remains were discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by an Orange County meter reader. Authorities could not determine the toddler's cause of death but ruled the case a homicide.

straw grabbing time again......no defense so throw something out, anything out.........such a shame......I think this is just a diversion from what is really going on....again JMO

JB is not gonna wanna tangle with Mark Nejame IMO....I remember watching MN on  Nancy Grace on night and they go into it BIG TIME....he never backed down one iota...it was IMO one of the best Nancy Grace's EVER!!!

I agree Sunny.  When I watched that, even though he was representing GA and CA, he still earned my respect - because he was not on air proclaiming Casey's innocence.

Oh.  And that he also put Nancy in her place was a nice touch. 

hi jen.......same with me.....and now when I look back on somethings, I wonder what I might have done....I can only hope I would have conducted myself better than the A's.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: February 10, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »

sunnyintexas

thought you monkeys may like this.

http://www.truveo.com/just-casey-casey-anthonys-voice-only-edited-from/id/530829138

Description: Edited from Casey Anthony’s first police interview at her home, this video was created by removing the officer’s voice from the tape, leaving only Casey’s voice. The resulting soundtrack leaves us… (more)
Description: Edited from Casey Anthony’s first police interview at her home, this video was created by removing the officer’s voice from the tape, leaving only Casey’s voice. The resulting soundtrack leaves us with an interesting look at the way Casey spins her lies.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: February 10, 2010, 02:08:23 PM »

Sunnyintexas

loca, thanks!  I had heard/read some of this.......sure hope it's true....like you I feel something is up for certain!  Sorry for taking so long to reply.....we lost power last night, thankfully for only a couple hours!

geez sunny
now the defense is at it again and its all so repetive. Baez has no idea what the heck he is doing. He needs to be replaced he is not lawyer material but thats my own opinion. He psycho babbles and has not a clue what he himself is saying. trying to talk all those college words. haha wonder if he practices at night with his college dictionary. in front of the  mirror! mirror mirror on the wall I am the best hispanic lawyer  of them all!! I hope  he gets shot down by judge strickland with his constant attacks and rambling and his long lists of motions !!he is fixiated with motions. well I think he neeeds a motion to departe translated to (depart from hence you fool) . something just occured to me. I  wonder why cindy is so chummie with him. other than the fact he is representing  the evil one. I  say that because she  does not like hispanics and  would never have admitted Jesus ortiz was the father because it would bring shame to her family.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: February 10, 2010, 02:11:34 PM »

Sunnyintexas

sunny
I hope you got your power back. I know the feeling! I once lived in a state where we always had power outages that was sometime back.
now I just live in the state of confusion.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: February 10, 2010, 02:39:27 PM »

sunnyintexas

thought you monkeys may like this.

http://www.truveo.com/just-casey-casey-anthonys-voice-only-edited-from/id/530829138

Description: Edited from Casey Anthony’s first police interview at her home, this video was created by removing the officer’s voice from the tape, leaving only Casey’s voice. The resulting soundtrack leaves us… (more)
Description: Edited from Casey Anthony’s first police interview at her home, this video was created by removing the officer’s voice from the tape, leaving only Casey’s voice. The resulting soundtrack leaves us with an interesting look at the way Casey spins her lies.

Thanks loca........this is really interesting.....she lies so easily..........it just flows...I have always thought it odd that she would always adds people's (imaginary people, that is) middle name.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: February 10, 2010, 03:26:37 PM »

Yes I remember that show well, Nancy thought she was going to browbeat him the way she does a lot of defense attorneys but he came out swinging and he is one of the few people who can shut her up.....   she looked astonished that he kept arguing his point and she had no comeback. 
I would like to see Baez take him on- now I would pay to watch that....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: February 10, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/caylee-anthony-and-haleigh-cummings-a-motion-an-anniversary.html
 Main  | ‘American Idol’: Kara DioGuardi calls Janell Wheeler a great singer »

Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings: a motion, an anniversary
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 10 2010 3:18 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Caylee and Haleigh -- they’re two of the most familiar names in Central Florida.

Television looked back at the first anniversary of Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance.

In a report at noon, WESH-Channel 2’s Danielle Bellini recapped Haleigh’s story, which remains an active investigation. Misty Croslin, who was baby-sitting the girl when she vanished, “is not considered a person of interest but investigators believe she holds important answers in the case,” Bellini said.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings, the missing girl’s father, are in jail on drug-trafficking charges.

Bellini summed up Haleigh’s case: “Over the course of the year there’s been intense searches over thousands of acres and almost 6,000 leads, but not one led to Haleigh. The sheriff’s office is still asking for the public’s help to find Haleigh.”

WESH touched on the latest in the case of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Anthony attorney Jose Baez has filed a motion seeking records from Texas EquuSearch, which searched for the toddler.

WESH anchor Jason Guy said, “Texas EquuSearch said releasing those records would have a chilling effect on volunteers,  but then made an about-face and released them to the media. Baez says the search group can’t have it both ways and the defense team should also have them.”

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: February 10, 2010, 04:28:47 PM »

Yes I remember that show well, Nancy thought she was going to browbeat him the way she does a lot of defense attorneys but he came out swinging and he is one of the few people who can shut her up.....   she looked astonished that he kept arguing his point and she had no comeback. 
I would like to see Baez take him on- now I would pay to watch that....

Hi WO!  MNJ would eat him alive in seconds!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.