May 04, 2024, 05:20:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 475964 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: July 04, 2010, 04:29:59 PM »

Oregonian Reports Kyron Horman's Stepmom's Alleged Past Attempt to Hire Assassin
Tim King Salem-News.com
Published report suggests Kyron Horman's mom once offered a man money to kill her husband; Police won't comment.

Billboard in Portland, courtesy: Multnomah County Sheriff's Office

(PORTLAND, Ore.) - The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is not commenting on a report about Kyron Horman's disappearance in the Oregonian this weekend. The paper reports a landcaper having told detectives that Kyron Horman's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, tried to hire him to kill her husband.

To that, Lt. Mary Lindstrand, Public Information Officer with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said, "There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian. The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation."

The Portland second-grader, who is seven-years old, has been the focus of unending reports in recent weeks. He simply disappeared after being taken to school by his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on 4 June.

Terri Horman and the boy's father, Kaine Horman, say they waited for Kyron to come home that day on the bus, but he simply didn't show.

We know that there was unusual activity on the stepmom's facebook page immediately after Kyron's disappearance. Terri Horman had communicated with a friend in the immediate two hour period after the boy was known to be missing in what could only be considered 'casual' terms, concluding her posting, which later was stripped from Facebook, with 'LMAO', short in a general terms for "laughing my ass off."

Kyron Horman's image is on billboards in the Portland area. Detectives are hoping to gain more clues in the case, his parents believe he is alive.

His mom Desiree Young, said, "It's like a portal opened up in the school and Kyron just vanished into it."

Lindstrand said, "If there are tips or information related to the Kyron Horman missing person case please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at 503 261-2847.

"If a person/persons believe they have had an actual sighting of Kyron Hormon call 911."

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/july042010/kyron-horman.php
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1521 on: July 04, 2010, 04:31:29 PM »

This is completely an opinion that I am going to state..not fact.

Is it possible that Michael and Kaine are more then friends? 

Could it be this so disturbed Terri that she sent her son away, blaming Kaine, but saying arguments instead of the affair?

Could it also be that she sent Kyron away to what she perceives as a safe place due to this affair?

Or could it be that Kyron recently saw something between Terri and the landscape lover and she knew she had to send him away or be exposed in her affair?

And could it be the landscape lover didn't come forward before because they were having an affair and he is married, wanted the affair to continue..but also wanted his marriage to continue?  In otherwords, he didn't want his wife know?

Just a tangled mess..but I am starting to have hope that this crazy women may have sent Kyron to a safe place..and he maybe alive.
Oh boy, that is what I was thinking, about Michael and Kaine. I sure hope she sent Kyron to a safe place.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: July 04, 2010, 04:32:09 PM »

Sorry Had to go to the store .. am back and trying to catch up.
Blinks post (( Blink is the Bomb))
She mentions " White Landscaping Trucks" part of ..what was seen during the " Community Care Day" ....... which would be normal and not to stand out.

Was Terri driving a *white landscaping Truck and not the Horman Family white Truck? The days prior to Kyron being missing and during the day Kyron was reported missing.

I have several " Lawn Companies" that frequent my street/Neighbors houses on a weekly basis. Some of the guys do not advertise their company on the door panel -
They put it on the back windshield ( even with Tinted Glass they apply their logo there)  Or they do not have a logo at all on their Trucks but the Boys who do the lawn service wear T-shirts with the company Logo on them.

Thinking about the BIG WHITE Truck ... hmm.   

Wondered about that, maybe. She wouldn't have brought that up if it didn't mean anything, imo.

Good points Deenie and NRCG!  The white truck..that certainly was plastered out there by LE!

And Blink usually has a reason for everything she posts.  I believe she is leaving us a trail of bread crumbs to follow as we see fit. 

Blink ..pay us a visit...we need some clarification.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: July 04, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

http://twitter.com/AlexxTango

I don't believe this at all.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: July 04, 2010, 04:37:57 PM »

I am not condoning or justifying a murder for hire plan but ... maybe Terri's thought process was that a divorce would not protect Kyron, Kaine's son from ongoing abuse ... Kyron, the little boy who she had raised from an infant and ... she would have to share custody of their daughter with this man.

Maybe James revealed something to Terri regarding Kaine.  James being sent to his grandparents' home and the alleged attempt to have Kaine killed appears to have happened in the same time frame.

The latest turn of events does give me some hope that Kyron is alive.  Kyron's mother implied in her last press statement that Kyron was alive and ... the Sheriff implied likewise in the latest press conference.

Janet

++++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Sheriff: Terri Horman has been cooperating
Last Update: 7/03 3:07 pm

Staton told reporters the investigation is proceeding on the assumption the boy is alive because there's no evidence to the contrary.

“We have no evidence that indicates that anything other than the fact that Kyron Horman is still alive,” Staton said. “We are going to continue this investigation under that premise.” .....

Kyron Horman's mother made a brief statement Thrusday afternoon. Here is a complete transcript of what she said:

"Kyron is still alive.

We would like all of you- everyone- to continually get his face out there. To continue looking for him in your day-to-day activities.

We pray each day for Kyron.

We are…We are working with investigators daily to bring Kyron home. We are extremely confident in how the investigation is going to bring him home to us.

We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with the investigators to bring Kyron home.

That’s it."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Sheriff-Terri-Horman-has-been-cooperating/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: July 04, 2010, 04:40:25 PM »

I hate to see things get repeated as true if not.  I would like to see some kind of proof (maybe an ad in the Oregonian) or something more substantial for rumors such as:

1.  Kaine refused to turn over his laptop
2.  Kaine was home all day - or was home 1/2 day
3.  That Kaine didn't get along with James

I'm especially concerned about the laptop rumor.  I would like some backup to that please.

Klaas I understand your concern over rumors and I am searching for an article regarding the laptop.  I know we have disussed it previously but need to back it up.  Will also try to find articles regarding #1 and #2.  I will have to do more searching later as I'm going to a family cookout. 

Say for instance, if it's his company laptop and belongs to Intel, I could understand him saying that LE would have to get Intel to OK it.  That is entirely different than refusing to turn over his laptop.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: July 04, 2010, 04:41:28 PM »

Kaine didn't know about the landscaper?  Come on, what did he think, the lawn was getting done all by itself?

Yea I don't get this detail. Of course I am way back now on page I think 68 so there be something ahead that clears this up. I also don't understand how and why they looked at this mysterious landscaper. Who told LE about him? Did Terri? Well why would she do that knowing she tried to hire this man to off her husband and everyone will find that out, plus Kaine didn't know about this guy...Just seems risky to me for someone who wants to stay out of jail.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: July 04, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

good point Wyks. I have no doubt that Terri will be arrested. It's pretty obvious. I just wonder if it will be because they have rock solid evidence in any of the allegations or due to sweeping this all under the rug and community pressure. Hey, it happens.

You can indict a ham sandwich you know.

Thanks Rob.  And yes, they very likely are watching her every move (and have the home bugged) until an arrest can be made.  In addition to that, they very likely are watching Kaine's every move.  Wondering like some, if they are just waiting on any arrest/s while perhaps a secret GJ is meeting? 

I think it's interesting that from what we heard, that while Kaine took the baby and left, he doesn't have her with him.  Baby supposedly is in an undisclosed area with someone else.  Did LE/court go along with Kaine simply to ensure an immediate removal of the baby from that home?  (while LE perhaps increases the pressure on Terri/Kaine or whoever thru them).  The RO being 'temporary', gives Terri 30 days or so to respond, right?  If true, it might get interesting to see how she responds, if she does.... not only to the RO, but to the additional pressure as well.  She may come out swinging, and at that point the jig (if any) may be up for Kaine.  LE may have planned the pressure on Terri just to nail Kaine to the wall.  It may be that they both are going to jail.... or that neither end up with custody of any of the children. 

Heck I dunno.  LOL 

Think there's a 'Lifetime' movie in all this mess one day? 

I think Reba could play Terri's part rather well. 

Or is this going to be like HaLeigh's case, where the court may have granted custody to one parent over another, yet it was seemingly the 'least of the worse' in their opinion, rather than 'the best of the two'? 

[/quote]

Wyks... You took the words right out of my mouth!  I was just reading all of this and thinking this sounds like a Lifetime movie.  I don't really think Kaine has really done anything wrong... he might be a cheater or something but I don't think he has done anything sinister.  Just my opinion.  I think Terri has snapped and it seems like she is probably mentally ill at this point.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1528 on: July 04, 2010, 04:45:39 PM »

TracyGirl ..... here we go.
Michael G Roten once lived in Sacramento California  ..
He posted on TH's Face Book 
Michael Roten
and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm
------------------------ I wonder who WE is?
http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

Chasing his name: Michael G. Roten  He used a site in 1997 for advise on a Pinball Machine using this email address. rot...@gaia.ecs.csus.edu
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=K4WO3RgAAAD3fXrKARgIPbWwgxzHkLmwBk3OYF7asr-RSrVOJ-zzsg

Which is the link to Sacramento State University College of Engineering and Computer Science. He is not within the faculty but there is a Martha Roten listed Part Time Temporary Faculty
-http://www.ecs.csus.edu/
I am still searching. That would be a connection " Computer Science" between Kaine and Michael. I don't know if he/MR was a student at the time, 97 which is quite possible.

Martha
http://google.calstate.edu/search?q=cache:tLqToAIAHN4J:edweb.csus.edu/edte/faculty/temporary.html+roten+&access=p&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&client=csus-edu&site=csus&proxystylesheet=csus-edu&oe=ISO-8859-1

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: July 04, 2010, 04:51:59 PM »

What if TH ended the affair with LS guy, he was pissed and since he was known to the school, had reason to be there and possibly knew Kyron, maybe drove a white truck, did a trial run the day before, that he might just be the one to have taken Kyron?  Maybe he lured TH to Sauvie just to have her seen or ping that area to make her look guilty?  Once LE found out about him (could have TH told about him?) maybe he devised this hit for hire story to make TH sound really bad and implicate her.  Maybe all the rest of the story is just that TH and KH are really sleazy peeps in their personal life but love their kids and their personal life and strange people they allowed in has now interfered with the family?  Reaching, but maybe she isn't all that guilty and why no arrest.  She's just the catalyst in this mess, who knows?  All MHO!!!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: July 04, 2010, 04:55:14 PM »

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

http://twitter.com/AlexxTango

Wonder where he's getting this info?

Anonymous asked: Where can I confirm your post about finding Kyron Horman's bones??

Um… that was off my twitter.

I saw it on the news. Not sure which channel. Sorry.

I wouldn’t be lying either.

http://alexxtango.tumblr.com/

Thanks Brandi.  So this guy is sticking to what he tweeted.

lol - he / she wouldn't be lying either.

this fits my category of twits that tweet.

< grin >

That's my tweet and I'm stickin to it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: July 04, 2010, 05:02:12 PM »

What if TH ended the affair with LS guy, he was pissed and since he was known to the school, had reason to be there and possibly knew Kyron, maybe drove a white truck, did a trial run the day before, that he might just be the one to have taken Kyron?  Maybe he lured TH to Sauvie just to have her seen or ping that area to make her look guilty?  Once LE found out about him (could have TH told about him?) maybe he devised this hit for hire story to make TH sound really bad and implicate her.  Maybe all the rest of the story is just that TH and KH are really sleazy peeps in their personal life but love their kids and their personal life and strange people they allowed in has now interfered with the family?  Reaching, but maybe she isn't all that guilty and why no arrest.  She's just the catalyst in this mess, who knows?  All MHO!!!
You just never know, and the way this is all unfolding anything is possible.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: July 04, 2010, 05:03:31 PM »

Comment 29 on Blink's site about the Michael, Kaine relationship.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: July 04, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »

Wonder after Terri asked this of the landscaper if he continued on doing the lawn work like nothing happened? Maybe he just thought she was nuts and continued on like nothing happened. I know if someone walked up to me and suggested that, I would think the person crazy. Maybe he just thought, oh she is kidding, I just don't know.

landscaper: Do you need any work with your lawn maam?
Terri: yea that would be great, my husband never wants to help with landscaping. Sometimes I feel like hiring someone to do him in?  How about I give you a whole bunch of cash to kill him off, laugh, laugh, laugh...

Or,
Landscaper: Maam I noticed your lawn is in need of repair, wanna hire me?
Terri: how about I hire you to kill my husband, would 1 million dollars work for you? laugh, laugh, laugh.

I wish we can know what was the context of the conversation if it did happen. There is something about this I don't like. First he is claiming to have done lawn work, yet the reporter comments that the lawn needs work. Kaine didn't know his lawn was being cared for? Is he really her landscaper? Perhaps he is someone else in her life? Perhaps they were having an affair and he is trying to get back at her for breaking it off?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: July 04, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »

Sorry Had to go to the store .. am back and trying to catch up.
Blinks post (( Blink is the Bomb))
She mentions " White Landscaping Trucks" part of ..what was seen during the " Community Care Day" ....... which would be normal and not to stand out.

Was Terri driving a *white landscaping Truck and not the Horman Family white Truck? The days prior to Kyron being missing and during the day Kyron was reported missing.

I have several " Lawn Companies" that frequent my street/Neighbors houses on a weekly basis. Some of the guys do not advertise their company on the door panel -
They put it on the back windshield ( even with Tinted Glass they apply their logo there)  Or they do not have a logo at all on their Trucks but the Boys who do the lawn service wear T-shirts with the company Logo on them.

Thinking about the BIG WHITE Truck ... hmm.   

Wondered about that, maybe. She wouldn't have brought that up if it didn't mean anything, imo.
Hi No Rose,  I've never really read much on Blink.  I wonder how she gets all her info?
Hi, I think she has a lot of contacts. One thing that really jumped out at me in Blink's article is that Terri's lawyer is on the East Coast, shopping imaging and licensing rights, for his client if needed. Is this what the new thing is now, all this blood money to pay for lawyers and such, disgusting to me.

Hi NRCG  I, too, find this recent phenomenon of peddling photos of missing and dead to be disgusting.  I also think that ABC and any other media outlet is sort of participating in a conspiracy to pay blood money to criminals.  There are so many pictures of Kyron out in the public already, I can't imagine that anyone would pay money for more, but then I think of the Anthonys.......

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: July 04, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »

My opinion has not changed.

Dead or alive it is my believe that Terri is the key and the reason why Kyron is missing.  I don't think Terri is right in the head.  Could be that Kaine drove her to it, I don't know.  I still say Terri is the key.

Klaas ... I agree.

I am changing my position in regards to my speculating.  I am not fence sitting.  With all my heart I am clinging to the hope that Kyron is alive.

Terri has been the primary caregiver for Kyron since he was an infant.  All indications are that she was a mother who spent a lot of time with her stepson ... in the home and ... at the school.  Photos and testimonials attest to this.  Other than sending James to his grandparents ... I believe that Terri's poor choices ... in the past six months were all about combatting the dynamics encompassing Kaine ... dynamics that put all three children at risk. 

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: July 04, 2010, 05:17:11 PM »

I hate to see things get repeated as true if not.  I would like to see some kind of proof (maybe an ad in the Oregonian) or something more substantial for rumors such as:

1.  Kaine refused to turn over his laptop
2.  Kaine was home all day - or was home 1/2 day
3.  That Kaine didn't get along with James

I'm especially concerned about the laptop rumor.  I would like some backup to that please.

Klaas I understand your concern over rumors and I am searching for an article regarding the laptop.  I know we have disussed it previously but need to back it up.  Will also try to find articles regarding #1 and #2.  I will have to do more searching later as I'm going to a family cookout. 

Say for instance, if it's his company laptop and belongs to Intel, I could understand him saying that LE would have to get Intel to OK it.  That is entirely different than refusing to turn over his laptop.

I believe it was in one of the videos of Kaine speaking.  He was asked about a search of the home, and he said that LE had full permission to search everywhere on the property without a search warrant except the computers.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: July 04, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »

My opinion has not changed.

Dead or alive it is my believe that Terri is the key and the reason why Kyron is missing.  I don't think Terri is right in the head.  Could be that Kaine drove her to it, I don't know.  I still say Terri is the key.

Klaas ... I agree.

I am changing my position in regards to my speculating.  I am not fence sitting.  With all my heart I am clinging to the hope that Kyron is alive.

Terri has been the primary caregiver for Kyron since he was an infant.  All indications are that she was a mother who spent a lot of time with her stepson ... in the home and ... at the school.  Photos and testimonials attest to this.  Other than sending James to his grandparents ... I believe that Terri's poor choices ... in the past six months were all about combatting the dynamics encompassing Kaine ... dynamics that put all three children at risk. 

Janet

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: July 04, 2010, 05:21:07 PM »

It now appears to make more sense regarding KH calling and telling folks at INTEL not to speak to the media? (I believe that is what he did.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: July 04, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »

If folks that work at INTEL know some piece of information there is not really anything that would bar them from coming forward if they thought that what they knew would be beneficial in finding Kyron. They can call anonomously.
Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.