May 13, 2024, 02:33:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 728377 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: November 23, 2011, 10:43:58 AM »

morning everybody!

has anyone been seeing the Target commercials with the blonde lady ?? she is a hoot! she is dressed in a running suit with heels in 1 of the commercials....so funny!

The Target commercials were running last night when I was watching DWTS.  She reminds me so much of one of my SIL's.   
Okay, now I gotta see the commercials. Maybe they will be on tonight. I got to bed early last night and didn't turn the tv on 

There's one that was first shown, and it's when she gets the Target flier in the mail and she keeps squealing. I saw that one several times and it got on my last nerve.  But then, they started showing the rest of the ads and it got really funny then, to me.  Especially where she's working out.  The one where it shows her running in her little heels with her running suit on was really funny.  I wonder if Target saw my SIL and copied her to make commercials or what?  LOL  It's SO her in many ways.  Black Friday is a big annual event for her.  When I told my brother (who's getting up or maybe not even going to bed this year) someone would have to hold a gun to my head to make me go to Black Friday sales in the middle of the night, he got all pizzy and said for them "it's become a family tradition.  Some people (heavy on the "some") really enjoy Black Friday."  And he said it all indignant like.       I can think of a lot of other family traditions that could be created besides that one, but oh well...  I mean, if a person has the time and effort and they have something scoped out they really want and they can save money, more power to them.  But for this bro and my sil, they see it like entertainment.  He even told me how exciting it was one year when they went to a Black Friday event (they drive 50 mil) in freezing weather, and everyone was waiting in their cars and when the lady at the store unlocked the door, how his wife leaped out of the car to get ahead of everyone...well.  Not for me.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: November 23, 2011, 11:11:04 AM »

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Black Friday will find me at Tractor Supply for their sale but no lines there. Fancy and Skeeter will go for the outing because the check out always gives them doggie treats. I'll get the winter supply of  50 bl bags of peppermint and apple horse treats, sweet feed and oats for the donks and licorice treats for the goats. In lieu of presents to each other at Christmas we select a charity and give to them. This year it is a private no kill animal shelter and one of the employees will deliver a pallet of dog food for us. Everyone will have a full tummy.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: November 23, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »

morning everybody!

has anyone been seeing the Target commercials with the blonde lady ?? she is a hoot! she is dressed in a running suit with heels in 1 of the commercials....so funny!

The Target commercials were running last night when I was watching DWTS.  She reminds me so much of one of my SIL's.   
Okay, now I gotta see the commercials. Maybe they will be on tonight. I got to bed early last night and didn't turn the tv on 

There's one that was first shown, and it's when she gets the Target flier in the mail and she keeps squealing. I saw that one several times and it got on my last nerve.  But then, they started showing the rest of the ads and it got really funny then, to me.  Especially where she's working out.  The one where it shows her running in her little heels with her running suit on was really funny.  I wonder if Target saw my SIL and copied her to make commercials or what?  LOL  It's SO her in many ways.  Black Friday is a big annual event for her.  When I told my brother (who's getting up or maybe not even going to bed this year) someone would have to hold a gun to my head to make me go to Black Friday sales in the middle of the night, he got all pizzy and said for them "it's become a family tradition.  Some people (heavy on the "some") really enjoy Black Friday."  And he said it all indignant like.       I can think of a lot of other family traditions that could be created besides that one, but oh well...  I mean, if a person has the time and effort and they have something scoped out they really want and they can save money, more power to them.  But for this bro and my sil, they see it like entertainment.  He even told me how exciting it was one year when they went to a Black Friday event (they drive 50 mil) in freezing weather, and everyone was waiting in their cars and when the lady at the store unlocked the door, how his wife leaped out of the car to get ahead of everyone...well.  Not for me.   
Muffy, I really believe if they were giving things away, I wouldn't go.  I'm like you, not for me.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1103 on: November 23, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »

morning everybody!

I guess I will have to be on the lookout for those commercials Muffy.

That is funny Black Friday a "Family Tradition", I am like you, nope not for me, can't take the pushing, shoving and rudeness just to save a few bucks and usually what you want is already sold out. Plus I need my beauty sleep.

Crazy people in Dallas have been camped out at Best Buy since this past weekend. Like those Occupiers, only they are Occushoppers I guess you would call them. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: November 23, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »

Black Friday will find me at Tractor Supply for their sale but no lines there. Fancy and Skeeter will go for the outing because the check out always gives them doggie treats. I'll get the winter supply of  50 bl bags of peppermint and apple horse treats, sweet feed and oats for the donks and licorice treats for the goats. In lieu of presents to each other at Christmas we select a charity and give to them. This year it is a private no kill animal shelter and one of the employees will deliver a pallet of dog food for us. Everyone will have a full tummy.
Animals with full tummies are gifts from heaven . . . you are so wonderful!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: November 23, 2011, 11:27:44 AM »

Happy and Wonderful Thanksgiving 4 Donks.

I love Tractor Supply, never heard of peppermint/apple horse treats. That is wonderful you are giving a pallet of dog food to no kill shelter. You are the kindest most generous person I know 4 Donks. God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: November 23, 2011, 11:28:02 AM »

Animals with full tummies are gifts from heaven . . . you are so wonderful!

Amen!  an angelic monkey

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: November 23, 2011, 11:37:50 AM »

JSM

2 different kind of treats..apple and peppermint.

You youngsters need things..when you get to my age it's just more stuff. Rather than give each other more "stuff" that's not needed we give to a charity that needs more "stuff". We rotate charities yearly with each of us selecting a favorite for their turn and none of us end up with excess "stuff".

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: November 23, 2011, 12:07:37 PM »

JSM

You youngsters need things..when you get to my age it's just more stuff. Rather than give each other more "stuff" that's not needed we give to a charity that needs more "stuff". We rotate charities yearly with each of us selecting a favorite for their turn and none of us end up with excess "stuff".

I like your thinking 4 donks.  Treats for the animals, and giving to charity.  I've gotten to the point I don't need more "stuff" either.  I've seen too many examples of people feeling under pressure to buy a gift for the sake of giving a gift because it's expected.  And I've seen too many people go into debt over the holidays buying gifts.  It's just become so commercial.  Yep, I like your way of doing 4donks.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1109 on: November 23, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »

JSM

I like your thinking 4 donks.  Treats for the animals, and giving to charity.  I've gotten to the point I don't need more "stuff" either.  I've seen too many examples of people feeling under pressure to buy a gift for the sake of giving a gift because it's expected.  And I've seen too many people go into debt over the holidays buying gifts.  It's just become so commercial.  Yep, I like your way of doing 4donks.   
This year, everyone at hubby's office started giving to the Food Pantry for birthdays.  They are trying to decide where to give for Christmas.  It makes so much more sense.  Help those that need help.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: November 23, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »

JSM

This year, everyone at hubby's office started giving to the Food Pantry for birthdays.  They are trying to decide where to give for Christmas.  It makes so much more sense.  Help those that need help.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: November 23, 2011, 03:57:04 PM »

Nite everyone!  It's raining very hard here. 

Stay safe in the rain Bearly, praying for you, Cubby and your Mom and Dad.  an angelic monkey

Prayers for you and all the monkeys who need them.  Holidays are hard.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: November 23, 2011, 04:05:32 PM »

I love that idea, 4Donks!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: November 23, 2011, 06:12:20 PM »

JSM

I thought apple/pepperment sounded almost good to eat. Makse sense about not getting more stuff and giving to the needy.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: November 23, 2011, 06:13:10 PM »

JSM

Totally Agree Muffy!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: November 23, 2011, 06:14:13 PM »

JSM

What a wonderful idea Kittymom!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: November 23, 2011, 06:15:05 PM »

Nite everyone!  It's raining very hard here. 

Stay safe in the rain Bearly, praying for you, Cubby and your Mom and Dad.  an angelic monkey

Prayers for you and all the monkeys who need them.  Holidays are hard.

an angelic monkey Prayers for all monkeys. Yes holidays are hard, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: November 23, 2011, 06:21:04 PM »

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving..for the first time hubs and I are putting up the Christmas decorations tomorrow..we usually don't put anything up until about 10 days before Christmas and we take it down either Christmas night or the next day....get the house back in order..but we have so much going on that it is best to do it tomorrow to make sure it gets done...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: November 23, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving..for the first time hubs and I are putting up the Christmas decorations tomorrow..we usually don't put anything up until about 10 days before Christmas and we take it down either Christmas night or the next day....get the house back in order..but we have so much going on that it is best to do it tomorrow to make sure it gets done...
You have a Happy Thanksgiving too Cookie. Glad you are decorating that will be fun. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: November 23, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »

Okay, so tomorrow is Thanksgiving... a day to give Thanks.... What are you thankful for????

I am thankful for CC, for monkey friends, my family (most of them)  my health, and for the 14 years I had with my Josef.

Glad I have all but missing Josef right now. 

His stocking is in the closet, but this year I can't put it out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.