May 21, 2024, 11:09:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 320447 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: November 08, 2008, 09:54:15 PM »

Staying logged in but off to play cards.~bbl

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: November 08, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »

I have a migraine, but am so p!zzed watching Geraldo right now taking like there is no way there is enough evidence to convict her smacks me as BS as almost as deep as GA  & Baez. Please direct him to the nobodyblog, that shows IIRC about 100 cases of convictions without a body nd some without nything BUT circumstantil evidence!!! Back to a dark corner now

Geraldo is a "tool".  His show is a joke, IMO

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: November 08, 2008, 09:59:29 PM »

Cindy knew she was wrong washing those pants. She blamed it on the detectives for not asking for them. She probably feels guilt, as she should. I suppose she was trying to wash away the facts that she in her heart of hearts knows.

Well, I don't think it's guilt at all.  I think it is plain deviousness, deceit.  Playing OCSO as suckers that she is taking them into consideration & co-operating with them & why aren't they listening to her?  She is working in the best interest of Caylee.  NOT  There is NO WAY that OCSO can believe that or that the State Attorney's Office can believe that.  I am just overwhelmed by the hootspa of these creatures & the unaccountability of the complicity involved here.  Even a mentally challenged person would not have done what they have done.
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: November 08, 2008, 10:03:35 PM »

I just wanted to let all you monkeys know...that I think that you are all awsome....big thanks to all that were able to help TES today....i am going to go laydown with my daughter....she wants to pray with me tonite for Caylee,,,,so with that i will be going to spend some time with my daughter nad son..hope you all have a great night and see you all tomorrow.

Soft monkey hugs to you all

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: November 08, 2008, 10:04:01 PM »

I have a migraine, but am so p!zzed watching Geraldo right now taking like there is no way there is enough evidence to convict her smacks me as BS as almost as deep as GA  & Baez. Please direct him to the nobodyblog, that shows IIRC about 100 cases of convictions without a body nd some without nything BUT circumstantil evidence!!! Back to a dark corner now

Geraldo is a "tool".  His show is a joke, IMO

LOL      The Tool is coming on right now in my area.  He's going to have a blip about Natalee as well as Caylee.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: November 08, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

As I come to an end of my prayer time,  God has blessed me with something I already know, but he has brought home to me.  Though it is hard to see at the surface,  there really are some blessings he has brought to us all, under the sad circumstances.

1.  The show of mass humanity left in this world, so many caring and loving people who are doing so much good, just as in the NH case, even though there is no justice yet.

2.  Caylee and Natalee are in such a much better place than any of us and are being well taken care of! Caylee is safe, where NOBODY can hurt her, EVER, she's happier than any of us can imagine!  THIS is the MOST important fact

3.  God brought me to SM for a reason.  To be a part of a bigger thing and to meet so many beautiful, loving and caring people, who do so much good, regardless of the out come.  I have NO doubt, in time of trouble, I have many friends here who care and will pray for me and my family, if necessary.   What more can you ask for?

Whether we get the answers we seek, God is in control and has his own timeline.  We are not to question or doubt, but accept that.   Whether Casey, Joran and all the other evil people in the world get the justice WE want.  They WILL face the ultimate justice that our system can never give.    Caylee is happy now!  When it boils down, that is what is most important.   Finding her body is for the living.   With all those searching and helping, I believe we all do deserve closure and that is what I have prayed for.

God Bless you all!

That was so touching, and a side of you I have never seen before.  Amazing..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: November 08, 2008, 10:05:43 PM »

Nite Heathers, enjoy the cuddling & prayers.

See you tomorrow.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: November 08, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!  I have to set my alarm for my prayer time in 6 1/2 hrs.  God Bless all the searchers & helpers.

Night MAMMY!! God Bless you!!

But You and I both know you ain't going to sleep 6 hrs

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: November 08, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »

As I come to an end of my prayer time,  God has blessed me with something I already know, but he has brought home to me.  Though it is hard to see at the surface,  there really are some blessings he has brought to us all, under the sad circumstances.

1.  The show of mass humanity left in this world, so many caring and loving people who are doing so much good, just as in the NH case, even though there is no justice yet.

2.  Caylee and Natalee are in such a much better place than any of us and are being well taken care of! Caylee is safe, where NOBODY can hurt her, EVER, she's happier than any of us can imagine!  THIS is the MOST important fact

3.  God brought me to SM for a reason.  To be a part of a bigger thing and to meet so many beautiful, loving and caring people, who do so much good, regardless of the out come.  I have NO doubt, in time of trouble, I have many friends here who care and will pray for me and my family, if necessary.   What more can you ask for?

Whether we get the answers we seek, God is in control and has his own timeline.  We are not to question or doubt, but accept that.   Whether Casey, Joran and all the other evil people in the world get the justice WE want.  They WILL face the ultimate justice that our system can never give.    Caylee is happy now!  When it boils down, that is what is most important.   Finding her body is for the living.   With all those searching and helping, I believe we all do deserve closure and that is what I have prayed for.

God Bless you all!

You tricked me you naughty kitty I read your post but did not know it was you with no tail wagging!!  Who;s the avi??

Good evening and how are you A-1

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: November 08, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »

God Bless you all!

That was beautiful, thank you for sharing these feelings. (which I share)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: November 08, 2008, 10:17:47 PM »

God Bless you all!

You tricked me you naughty kitty I read your post but did not know it was you with no tail wagging!!  Who;s the avi??

I am good, don't you recognize me????

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: November 08, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »

I bet Mytime Colt and Mytime's hubby all got together after the search!!  How awesome to meet another MONKEY!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: November 08, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »

God Bless you all!

OF COURSE!!lol

Who's the baby??

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: November 08, 2008, 10:21:09 PM »

Stroong words from Tim Miller

Damn you Casey.You could have ended this along time ago!!

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: November 08, 2008, 10:22:13 PM »

God Bless you all!

OF COURSE!!lol

Who's the baby??
She is Ella, who I love with all my heart and soul.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: November 08, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »

WOW, Tim Miller just said "damn you Casey".
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: November 08, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »

Tim in Craig Rivera interview:  "Damn you, Casey, you could have brought this to an end a long, long, time ago.

TES is now out $75,000 on the search for Caylee.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: November 08, 2008, 10:23:33 PM »

God Bless you all!

OF COURSE!!lol

Who's the baby??
She is Ella, who I love with all my heart and soul.

Is she friend or family?

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: November 08, 2008, 10:24:54 PM »

Tim in Craig Rivera interview:  "Damn you, Casey, you could have brought this to an end a long, long, time ago.

TES is now out $75,000 on the search for Caylee.

Is there a link please??

osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: November 08, 2008, 10:26:15 PM »

Jose Baez is on Geraldo now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.