May 22, 2024, 10:28:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 229471 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: March 17, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

Good night to you Blue Moon

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: March 17, 2009, 11:33:05 PM »

One more thing, it was so hard to keep up tonight, was going between Caylee, Haleigh and Natalee.  So guess I can walk and chew gum at the same time.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: March 17, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »

One more thing, it was so hard to keep up tonight, was going between Caylee, Haleigh and Natalee.  So guess I can walk and chew gum at the same time.   

Throw in moderating the front page of SM posts and you have an idea what my every day is like 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: March 17, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »

Lala'smom is not now nor has she ever been banned or put on a time out or anything. Lala's is FOS.

Funny thing, I read Lala's post there about being put in time out here!!  Next day (I think it was), she posted here!! 

That was not missed by many - even her chat buddies!!   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 17, 2009, 11:36:19 PM »

I want to clarify something to everyone.

If I ever said anything to anyone about CAPS it would have been right here on the board.

San, yes, I know that. One thing I admire about you is that you are honest and upfront.

Thank you Art.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: March 17, 2009, 11:37:36 PM »

Lala'smom is not now nor has she ever been banned or put on a time out or anything. Lala's is FOS.

She is also POS.

(San taught me that)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 17, 2009, 11:37:57 PM »

Funny thing, I read Lala's post there about being put in time out here!!  Next day (I think it was), she posted here!! 

I emailed Lala's and told her she was wrong.  Same with MuminOhio.  What Mum did was she changed the email address in her profile, when anyone does that there is a security thing that disables your account and Admin needs to enable it.  Lala's and Mum were telling people they were banned from SM when they weren't. 

P.S.  I never did enable Mum's account as by then it was clear she didn't want to post here anyway.  Lala's, Kyle, Capslock could all post and explain themselves if they chose to.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 17, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »

I bet the hidey hole has skid marks tonight 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 17, 2009, 11:38:19 PM »

Throw in moderating the front page of SM posts and you have an idea what my every day is like 

Oh (Last time) I wouldn't and couldn't do your job or the moderators jobs.  It takes special people for that and I am just not one of them.

You all are appreciated to put up with this day in and day out.  It shows your commitment to the missing.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #389 on: March 17, 2009, 11:38:50 PM »

Time to call it a night.  Another day tomorrow.  Interesting here tonight what was uncovered.  Thanks Lifesong for finding that information and exposing it.  Thanks to all Monkeys who continue to be here for Natalee and her family.

Oh and thanks to the DARK SIDE for exposing what you are made of.  Sad. Sad.  (OH, JMO)

Blue Moon

Goodnight Blue Moon! 

Just so you know, I have actually emailed with very few posters here.  Unfortunately, a couple that I did email with turned out to be real P'sOS.  Fortunately, that email address can be deleted at any time.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: March 17, 2009, 11:39:16 PM »

This is why you are the Queen of Admins.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: March 17, 2009, 11:39:42 PM »

Goodnight BlueMoon..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 17, 2009, 11:40:08 PM »

I emailed Lala's and told her she was wrong.  Same with MuminOhio.  What Mum did was she changed the email address in her profile, when anyone does that there is a security thing that disables your account and Admin needs to enable it.  Lala's and Mum were telling people they were banned from SM when they weren't. 

P.S.  I never did enable Mum's account as by then it was clear she didn't want to post here anyway.  Lala's, Kyle, Capslock could all post and explain themselves if they chose to.

Ooooh, but Lalas is a moderator now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #393 on: March 17, 2009, 11:40:27 PM »

I am still behind catching up. you all rock

Oh and by the way, the new theory at GM is that our goverment is in on the coverup also, and that Aruba was right. Jug is a close friend of Cheneys.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 17, 2009, 11:40:57 PM »

This is why you are the Queen of Admins.

AMEN!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: March 17, 2009, 11:41:24 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 17, 2009, 11:42:23 PM »

This is what my mother used to say.  They think she shit pearls and pee perfume 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: March 17, 2009, 11:42:53 PM »

Many knew Lala's was FOS!!      
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: March 17, 2009, 11:43:02 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 17, 2009, 11:43:20 PM »

That's funny, I don't care who you are!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.