May 07, 2024, 12:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 277737 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: September 29, 2009, 10:07:46 PM »

As if Cindy couldn't disgust me any further, I just realized something while reading the docs today.  Not only does she independently pull of some crazy chit (washing the pants, giving the wrong hairbrush, sending DC out into t ::MonkeyJnBox::he woods) - she announces that she does crazy chit.  IMO, she enjoys telling others that she messed with them.  No excuses for CA - but her twisted thinking has a basis.

Saying that she is smarter and will win sent me over the edge......

OK Fanny....stay away from the dang edge

God knows I am trying to keep it in the middle! 

Joining Sunny- (in best automated loud speaker voice) **BACK AWAY FROM THE EDGE.**   
Monkey Devil!

I am totally spent. I wish I could hang with you monkeys but I'm dragging. I'll see you tomorrow, probably in a new cage.

Good Night Ya'll.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: September 29, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »

I don't understand Conway releasing evidence in this case. What does he have to do with this case? He is George and Cindy's attorney....they have not been charged with anything related to this case, I just don't understand.     Can someone enlighten me, please?
I'm wondering can Conway, even legally do this, as he is not legal counsel to any litigants in this case.  Where, oh where, is the FL Bar Association?  Aren't there statutes and sanctions for stunts like this?

Depends on what he is calling evidence...is it stuff that DC and the Anthonys did with their own witch hunt or actual documents as a result of the official criminal investigation or defense counter on any possible exculpatory evidence

Did you see the pic NG used on air tonight, there was a curve type shadow visible

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: September 29, 2009, 10:20:30 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122437
Caylee Anthony - Even Nancy Grace Was On The Characters of Interest List
Posted on September 29th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture, crime
Read 931 times.

I came across an article this morning in The Sky973 which I found rather interesting.
Over 1000 pages of documents have been released by the Florida State Attorney’s Office revealing new information about the case and the relationships of some of the key players which happens to include Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey.

WFTV reveals that months after the Anthony’s held the Memorial Service for little Caylee Anthony, Cindy was still asking her private detective, Dominic Casey to search for a live Caylee. Apparently the two exchanges possibly hundreds of emails discussing how they could dig up dirt on other people involved in the case which included Leonard Padilla , Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found Caylee’s remains, and Jesse and Richard Grund.

Dominic Casey emailed Cindy Anthony photos of other women that could have been Zenaida Gonzalez for her to show to Casey to try and identify. There were a lot of searches made online looking for a Zenaida Gonzalez.

Dominic Casey reportedly spent a lot of time investigating Roy Kronk, Jesse Grund, Casey’s ex-fiance, and Jesse’s father, Richard Grund. There was a mention of Richard Grund’s strange religious beliefs that might have led them to some sort of sacrifice ritual. Cindy and Dominic Casey were also trying to make some sort of a connection between Roy Kronk and Richard Grund. (I am sorry but just how sick are these people’s minds?)

The part I almost choked on when I looked at it was this chart Dominic Casey came up with for Cindy Anthony with a lit of the ‘Characters of Interest’. They have the names, background, affiliation and an ID Picture of each one on the list which to me was sort of amusing. On the list was Leonard Padilla, Robert Dick, James Hoover, Nancy Grace, Kathi Belich, Richard Grund, Jesse Grund, Larry Garrison, 2 Zanaida Gonzalez;s, John Morgan, Murt Murtaugh and his Van, Walter ( a guy that works with Murt), Katherine Jarris, Daughter of Katherine Harris and Lois Peter.

Several of the backgrounds listed were labeled with things such as “Threats against Family” or “Accusations against Family” and even on Kathi Belich’s background they have listed, “Reporter Disseminates hatred toward family” as does Nancy’s Grace’s. They have that Leonard Padilla carries a knife at Lower Back area in a sheath, and how Robert Dick talks about being a Weapon’s expert.

At the bottom of the chart there are notes saying large groups of protesters were coming in from Kansas, Attempts will be made to conceal cell phones in their shoes, Lois Peter threat to assault Cindy, Murt Murtaugh threat to conceal Video/Audio equipment on several attendees and Wayanne Kruger will attend with others pretending to be an advocate but will be documenting for her book she is writing on the case She will be concealing a cell phone (Blackberry/IPhone?) on a baby bag. She posts trash about the family on the blog.

Apparently this chart was for the security guards benefits with warnings not to let any of these people in. Cindy must have thought they were some kind of royalty that they would need to be protected against all them.

Also in the documents was an email from Cindy telling one of the investigators last October that Dominic Casey was not working for Casey Anthony’s defense team yet recently Dominic Casey swore under oath to a judge that he was working for the defense team when trying to get out of being questioned under oath by Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney’s.

A lot of DNA tests results were released on a variety of evidence in the case which include the paternity test results for Jesse Grund. There are also detailed product specifications for Henkel Duck brand tape which is the brand of the tape believed to have been wrapped around Caylee’s skull when her remains were found. It is said that the same brand of tape was found in the Anthony home.

The state has filed the motion Tuesday asking that Jose Baez and his team to prove the state kept defense experts from having adequate access to the site where Caylee’s remains were found.

The defense wants a judge to dismiss the case because of issues over the crime scene. They claim the state kept them from properly inspecting the woods where Caylee was found. They filed four motions Thursday in the case. The Amended Motion for Venue Change asks that the judge either throw out the murder case against Casey Anthony or move the trial to south Florida.

A ‘Motion to Dismiss Due To Spoliation of Evidence’ has the defense team claiming that the state failed to preserve any evidence that could possibly clear Casey by not allowing the defense to send in their experts to be present while the investigators were processing the area.

Another one good for a laugh is that the defense wants the jail videos of Casey and her family all destroyed and they have submitted a protective order requesting such action. My question here is if the policy of the Orange County jailhouse is to record ALL visit’s with prisoners then why the hell do they think Casey’s case should be any different? What makes her case so special that they would be granted special privileges here?
They are asking that attorney visits not be videotaped also. I guess they don’t realize that all these requests are only making their client guilty. I mean it looks to me like with all this they are seriously trying to cover up some important evidence that could hang their client if it got out.

I have my own opinion about this case and although not everyone seems to share my opinions. I can’t see anyone else killing sweet little Caylee other than her own mother according to all the evidence they have against her. Actually I don’t see how anyone could harm any child. We have been covering the missing Haleigh Cummings case as well and the case gets stranger and stranger as time goes by. I have to correct myself when I think back to thinking that the case of the murder of Caylee Anthony was crazier than any other murder case I had ever seen. I think the search for Haleigh has gotten crazier. The families in both cases all lie so much to protect the guilty party. It is obvious that they lie, they destroy evidence and they cover up but the question still remains, who are they covering for?

I still pray for justice for little Caylee Marie Anthony, she deserves that much. I pray that Haleigh will soon be found alive and well and be returned to her home where she is with people she loves. I pray that little Adji Desir is found alive and well one day too and be returned home. All the missing children in the US alone are too many to name off one by one but my heart and prayers go out to all of them. I also pray that one day our government can come up with a sure solid way to protect our children more and that the day will come once again when a child can play outside in their own yard and still be safe. I pray that God will watch over each and every one of these children to protect them.

Jan Barrett

Bold #1: The remains were found and positively identified= Brick Wall for "Caylee has been kidnapped and is missing".  Now, not only has she been found, but despite the Anthony family's best efforts (IMO), there's quite a bit of identifying evidence, tying Casey to the murder.  Cindy, IMO delusional at this point, changes course obsessively determined to pin this on someone, anyone because she cannot/will not accept this.  With LE finding Caylee first, Cindy loses her little game of subterfuge.  She will not accept defeat.

Bold #2:  Delusional,as in illusions of grandeur maybe, like someone else in her family IMO.  Seriously, as many of you already correctly pointed out...Who creates a No Admittance for a funeral (much less a child's)?  It's all about control and the "I'll show you!" tit-for-tat reminiscent of children (apologies to the many sweet children who are not like that).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: September 29, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

The most sinful reality about the "no admittance" slanderous list the Anthonys & DC put together is the absence of priority or profound grief they should have been expressing up and over taking spiteful acts & hating on individuals that wouldnt even be in their lives had their spawn not killed their grandchild!   That about sums it up, ey?

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: September 29, 2009, 10:43:40 PM »

I am quite struck by the statement of the person who says he saw Caylee and Casey at the Casselberry Wal-Mart.

The statement has such an eerie weight and ring of truth to it, it's hard to even digest it. It hurts to read about Caylee firsthand and the terrible way she was treated by her mother.

But one thing is bugging me about the statement: All of the Wal-Marts I have ever been to have had automatic doors, particularly any main entrance door you would tend to be walking through at noon.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: September 29, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »

The most sinful reality about the "no admittance" slanderous list the Anthonys & DC put together is the absence of priority or profound grief they should have been expressing up and over taking spiteful acts & hating on individuals that wouldnt even be in their lives had their spawn not killed their grandchild!   That about sums it up, ey?

Yep, Capp, you can really tell where Cindy's priorities were from July 2008-July 2009 too.  It's soooo telling that she didn't expend one ounce of effort to look beyond her own backyard for her "Precious Caylee Marie", but she spent thousands of hours policing the Internet, playing detective and digging up dirt on innocent people, holding court on Larry King, and promoting her cause.  What a shame she didn't expend some of that effort on getting Casey mental health help long ago and on saving Caylee Marie long before June 15th.  I think I have a good idea where Casey learned her motto about being spiteful and vindictive.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: September 29, 2009, 10:49:22 PM »

Good evening, Cappuccino, rmcalo, TOY, klaasend, Blumonkey, suzyinpgh, San, Scatty, Sdb and 36 Guests !

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: September 29, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »

I don't understand Conway releasing evidence in this case. What does he have to do with this case? He is George and Cindy's attorney....they have not been charged with anything related to this case, I just don't understand.     Can someone enlighten me, please?
I'm wondering can Conway, even legally do this, as he is not legal counsel to any litigants in this case.  Where, oh where, is the FL Bar Association?  Aren't there statutes and sanctions for stunts like this?

Depends on what he is calling evidence...is it stuff that DC and the Anthonys did with their own witch hunt or actual documents as a result of the official criminal investigation or defense counter on any possible exculpatory evidence

Did you see the pic NG used on air tonight, there was a curve type shadow visible

Good points, Capp!  Going to look now at NG.  BB in a bit.

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: September 29, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »

I am quite struck by the statement of the person who says he saw Caylee and Casey at the Casselberry Wal-Mart.

The statement has such an eerie weight and ring of truth to it, it's hard to even digest it. It hurts to read about Caylee firsthand and the terrible way she was treated by her mother.

But one thing is bugging me about the statement: All of the Wal-Marts I have ever been to have had automatic doors, particularly any main entrance door you would tend to be walking through at noon.

ITA, every Walmart or major chain store Ive been in within several states ALL have automatic doors.  Just like they obtained Target surveillance of Casey using Amy's checks to buy a ton of stuff for herself & Tony's apartment (nothing for Caylee) well over a month later you'd think they would have recovered surveillance tape from a Walmart as well (smaller stores or establishments maybe not because those tapes get taped over sooner).  It also does not make sense to what George insists transpired up to 1PM at their house, putting both Casey & Caylee leaving the house at the end of his lunch hour with backpacks.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: September 29, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »

Good evening, Cappuccino, rmcalo, TOY, klaasend, Blumonkey, suzyinpgh, San, Scatty, Sdb and 36 Guests !

Good evening back to you Ispy aka Sherlock....hehe   I get a kick out of your avi  thumright

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: September 29, 2009, 10:53:39 PM »

just checking in and sorry if this has been said or asked, but I was watching NG and they showed the picture of I am assuming was the outline of Caylee's body in the trunk...I could not make it out to be her body...did anyone else see it clearly? I could not say that it was the outline of a child's body unless some one can point it out for me...pretty please....

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1931 on: September 29, 2009, 10:57:02 PM »

So it seems that Cindy and George scrubed the trunk of the car clean . No DNA can be found.But, look again Cindy. Caylee left behind the imprint of her precious self for all the world to see. She also left her imprint on our hearts that will last forever.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: September 29, 2009, 10:58:30 PM »

So it seems that Cindy and George scrubed the trunk of the car clean . No DNA can be found.But, look again Cindy. Caylee left behind the imprint of her precious self for all the world to see. She also left her imprint on our hearts that will last forever.

wouldn't Cindy and George see the imprint when they were cleaning and trying to destroy evidence?

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: September 29, 2009, 11:01:15 PM »

wouldn't Cindy and George see the imprint when they were cleaning and trying to destroy evidence?
I think the trunk was wet from the cleaning and the imprint became visible when it dried,which they may not have seen.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: September 29, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »

Yep, Capp, you can really tell where Cindy's priorities were from July 2008-July 2009 too.  It's soooo telling that she didn't expend one ounce of effort to look beyond her own backyard for her "Precious Caylee Marie", but she spent thousands of hours policing the Internet, playing detective and digging up dirt on innocent people, holding court on Larry King, and promoting her cause.  What a shame she didn't expend some of that effort on getting Casey mental health help long ago and on saving Caylee Marie long before June 15th.  I think I have a good idea where Casey learned her motto about being spiteful and vindictive.  JMO

Isnt that the truth, its beyond sad it is revolting but that is what a cycle of dysfunction often does, its so important to have the inner strength to break the cycle unfortunately our society fails at that all to often.   I dont talk at length about my personal life but my mother was Cindy with brunette hair & thensome I swear.  As soon as I saw that twisted twit I knew Casey killed Caylee & Cindy was lying I began to study carefully to see that my gut instinct didnt lie to me (rarely does).   I'm grateful every day I had the strength & other healthy outside influences that I looked to assisted me so that I could separate myself from the sins of my mother & stepfather.  My mental health was traumatized but not permanently damaged because I fought not to remain a victim or future aggressor, I was able to raise my 2 beyond fabulous children enough to make any parent proud & help others along the way.   Children are vulnerable & cannot fight the evil around them but at some point in one's life its a choice to remain in the depths of hell on earth....Ill leave it at that here.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: September 29, 2009, 11:09:04 PM »

Possibly, then again wasnt that trunk screaming the truth to the point that they should have called 911 right from the tow yard, I say yes.   The imprint may have become more prominent due to mold, fungus, chemicals being used over it & imagery would pick it up 

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: September 29, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »

I think the trunk was wet from the cleaning and the imprint became visible when it dried,which they may not have seen.
It really does not matter to me if this is visible. The fact remains that they cleaned the car and the contents to disrtoy evidence. They admitted to the smell of human decomposition in that car so they knew full well what they were doing. I hope that scent never leaves their nostrils.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: September 29, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

just checking in and sorry if this has been said or asked, but I was watching NG and they showed the picture of I am assuming was the outline of Caylee's body in the trunk...I could not make it out to be her body...did anyone else see it clearly? I could not say that it was the outline of a child's body unless some one can point it out for me...pretty please....

I saw a C shaped curve and two long lines spread apart at the bottom of the curve that extended outward

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: September 29, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »

Possibly, then again wasnt that trunk screaming the truth to the point that they should have called 911 right from the tow yard, I say yes.   The imprint may have become more prominent due to mold, fungus, chemicals being used over it & imagery would pick it up 

Hi my special Cappy! how are ya? your health any better? hope so..
gonna say goodnite here in a minute..talk to you tomorrow...xxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 29, 2009, 11:15:15 PM »

I saw a C shaped curve and two long lines spread apart at the bottom of the curve that extended outward

thanks Capps...I will take a better look at it tomorrow...
how sad for little Caylee...heart breaks for her...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.