May 14, 2024, 12:07:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548512 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: January 06, 2010, 08:55:58 PM »

gretta 5:55 gretta asks if any of misty's friends came over and she says no just my older brother my niece and nephew and the ac guy... no mention of ggs why mention your brother and not ggs
in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

I have always thought that TN and GGS were the grand masters of the cover-up and Ronald learned from  mother and grandmother how to manipulate people they are old pros at it ::MonkeyNoNo::jmo

I tend to agree. After seeing them in action. Yup.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: January 06, 2010, 09:03:05 PM »

ITA...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1322 on: January 06, 2010, 09:06:10 PM »

IMO These two both know what happened to Haleigh either directly or indirectly.
Misty has told numeorus story's what happened that evening and  never mention in the beginning GGranny Sykes was over. Ron never mention the numerous phone calls he made that evening, Ron went into work later than we thought was not 3 or 4 pm. The cloths Haleigh was reported wearing was incorrect found in a hamper.
The polographs they both took they stated they passed. Ron continueously defends Misty the last person who saw Haleigh. Then Ron marries Misty stating this is what Haleigh would of wanted. Using past tense words many times. I would give my life for my daughters life back. Mother Teresa stating Misty is the best girlfriend Ron has had??? GGRanny stating she is a nice girl and good with the children? What about the 3 day bender with sex, drugs and no sleep she just came off of!! Why are they jumping in and defending Misty a girl they known for only 6 months?  I would think they would be jumping in to defend Haleigh an innocent child who went missing on Misty's care...There is something wrong with this picture..  Ron gets an attorney after talking to Cobra at Mewmaws.. They move out of the mobile after LE clears it- What were they afraid of the home was bugged? They made comments their phones are being bugged to TM so he gets them cells.. . The events leading up Haleigh gone missing we have a 3 day bender, fight, gun in a ditch, family over,party,there was a rumor Ron stole from a drug dealer ...Is that why Ron is using the word stole??  IMO The home and 911 call was stagged ..They know what happened and they are tooo worry about themselves .. God Bless Haleigh

Greta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

Today Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PlszjkZ5Q&feature=related

Video Eye Openers.....

EXACTLY.....I've felt that way since the first video of Ron an TN and then the GVS video  nailed it for me.....I've always thought what happpened was an accident and then a massive cover up to keep JR....it's all about CONTROL of the kids and CYA. A family of con artist and master manipulators IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1323 on: January 06, 2010, 09:12:15 PM »

guys i kind of sort of got laid off today and will have way too much free time coming up so i want to do a transcript of all the actual interviews (not compilation videos just the actual interview ones like the ones that have been posted today) so if you have any links of videos please post them here
i would like to find all the raw interviews if possible so please help if you can

Sorry to here about your job penny, but on an upside I did my best investigative work on the Phil Spector original trial case when I had just been laid off and had plenty of time. I am anxious for someone to do transcripts from the last time Tim Miller was on Geraldo when he discussed how disgusted he was after spending 11 or 12 days with Ron and Misty, and TJ Hart's audio tapes with Tim Miller. I'll send the links tomorrow at work as the puter I'm on is jumping all over the place

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: January 06, 2010, 09:24:45 PM »

I guess its time to go back listening to the police scanner...

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=369
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: January 06, 2010, 09:44:53 PM »

guys i am going to do a thread once i get them all down chronologically but here is the first one and i re read my typing there are no errors on my part any repeating or confussion is what was actually said these are going to be 100% verbatim
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: January 06, 2010, 09:46:59 PM »

this one was from feb 12th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E

Interviewer: I can't even imagine at my age going thru this

Lisa Croslin: it's horrible

Misty: It's very hurtful.. very
and I know at first it seems like there has been a lot of people that are like I don't understand how this could be the situation where you don't hear her did you hear anything I didn't hear anything at all nothing if I heard something I would have got up and I wouldn't have let them take her

Interviewer: so what happened?

Misty: okay.. I put her to bed about you know 8 o'clock cuz that’s her bedtime she has school I put her to bed and her blanket and my blanket. my blanket was in the van they took so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket her blanket was she had peed on it the night before I guess and I was gonna put it on her but it spelled like pee so I washed the blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I went and come and put her blanket on her and then I laid down and it was I about I mean I'm not positive what time it was like 3 you know just I seen 3.. 3 o’clock in the morning I got up and I got up cuz I had to use the bathroom but I didn't make it to the bathroom I seen the a kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and the back door is wide open and I mean I didn't notice it about Haleigh then until I seen the backdoor open and I go in the room and she's gone and that's all I know is when I woke up when I went I went to sleep she was there and when I woke up she was gone

Interviewer: I know you've been intensively questioned by police
(misty nods in agreement)

Interviewer: What has what has that been like for you?

Misty: I mean it's been hard but I'm trying to do everything to find her ya know answer any questions I have to cuz I know I didn't do anything with to that little girl I would never hurt her I mean they love me they love me I mean they look at me like their mom um you ask little Jr you know he'll tell you they talk lovely about me and I'm so good to them kids real good

Interviewer: So so you woke up and that was it you saw the door open did you leave te light on or?

Misty: no I had the I was

Interviewer: somebody turned the light on

Misty: the lights had to get turned on cuz I know them lights no I was in the hallway where the backdoor is the dryers are right there I was washing clothes and that back door was shut ya know and I and I just wake up and it's open

Interviewer: Did you take the polygraph?

Misty: mmm  I did but I'm not supposed to talk about that they told me not to talk about that

Interviewer:  but you did good

Misty: yes I did take a polygraph

Interviewer: and you passed ?

Misty: I mean my understanding is that I passed it ya know

Interviewer:  what do you want people to know?

Misty: I just want everybody to know that I didn't do anything with that little girl I love her like she's my own and I'll do anything to get her back and if people think that I had something to do with it if I had something to do with it if I knew where she was we wouldn't be sitting here today we would have her and I don't I don't know where she is
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1327 on: January 06, 2010, 09:47:47 PM »

guys i am going to do a thread once i get them all down chronologically but here is the first one and i re read my typing there are no errors on my part any repeating or confussion is what was actually said these are going to be 100% verbatim

Thanks penny~I can't imagine how hard it would be to transcribe all these interviews etc an angelic monkey

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: January 06, 2010, 09:49:52 PM »

the interview above ^ i am really trying to make sure i get every word rigt so i wanted to capitalize all the I's i did a search find replace
there were:
 70 I's that came out of misty's mouth
1 Haleigh
2 that little girl
1 them kids

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: January 06, 2010, 09:50:27 PM »

guys i kind of sort of got laid off today and will have way too much free time coming up so i want to do a transcript of all the actual interviews (not compilation videos just the actual interview ones like the ones that have been posted today) so if you have any links of videos please post them here
i would like to find all the raw interviews if possible so please help if you can

Sorry to hear about your employment/unemployment status penny!  Perhaps something better will come along.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1330 on: January 06, 2010, 09:54:04 PM »

Sorry to hear about your employment/unemployment status penny!  Perhaps something better will come along.
I am too Penny  an angelic monkey
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: January 06, 2010, 09:57:23 PM »

Thanks penny~I can't imagine how hard it would be to transcribe all these interviews etc an angelic monkey
that's why i am only attempting actual interview phootage right now i don't want to screw around with radio/audio or transcriptions that were  already provided because if i am going to attempt this i want it to be the real deal verbatim and leave no room for interpretations or errors like if there is a part that i cannot understand or am not 110% sure of i will re listen until i do or i will not touch the interview at all... like for example in the ron vid i posted earlier (the one where he collapses) i had to hook my comp up to my flat screen tv with surround sound to her that part that trails off at the end "someone stole her out from under me while I was at work trying to make an honest living so I can support my child by myself and have custody of them"
i had seen and heard that vid 1000 times before but never caught those last few words till today

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: January 06, 2010, 09:58:43 PM »

the interview above ^ i am really trying to make sure i get every word rigt so i wanted to capitalize all the I's i did a search find replace
there were:
1 Haleigh
2 that little girl
1 them kids

I noticed twice she stated "I didn't do nothing to that little girl" paraphrasing.....

It looks even worse all typed out like that than even hearing it.

Penny-another starnge thing was remember during the LVA Misty was talking about the stolen gun that Ron denied being stolen....how coincidental was it that when she was looking for the gun and had Ron on the phone, he was mysteriously able to explain to her where it might tbe and BAM, there it was....kinda like when he led LE to the Rose. I alwayght thought those were two really odd coincidences

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: January 06, 2010, 10:04:03 PM »

I am too Penny  an angelic monkey
thanks guys... the timing of it sucks because my husb is in his 3rd week of unemployment but he goes back next week with more pay too... and i am going to be fine... i was given the option of being laid off or taking a temporary pay cut so i figured i'd take a mini lay off/vaca and i will probably be back in a couple of weeks.. i kind of feel bad because of all the people who are flat out unemployed or have no job options but screw it i need a lil break from that place anyways and i will be in a better paygrade when i get back also because i am going to take an advancement class in the meantime (24 hrs crammed into 1 weekend)... now that you guys are condoling me about it i kind of feel like a slime ball taking the lay off as an option when so many out there do not have a choice...
Thanks for the sympathy and support guys but I really don't deserve it
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: January 06, 2010, 10:06:41 PM »

there were:
1 Haleigh
2 that little girl
1 them kids

I noticed twice she stated "I didn't do nothing to that little girl" paraphrasing.....

Penny-another starnge thing was remember during the LVA Misty was talking about the stolen gun that Ron denied being stolen....how coincidental was it that when she was looking for the gun and had Ron on the phone, he was mysteriously able to explain to her where it might tbe and BAM, there it was....kinda like when he led LE to the Rose. I alwayght thought those were two really odd coincidences
i have no clue what you mean.... are you taking about the voice analysis?
if so can someone give me a link i never really studied those at the time
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: January 06, 2010, 10:12:17 PM »

I guess its time to go back listening to the police scanner...

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=369
that's brave of you jerz... at this point i almost don't even want to know....
and i wasn't kidding b4 i am going to call those dip chit charlies lol
i had luck with the shaniya hotel call maybe i'll get something out of them too
i'll try to sound sexy and assure them that i am no way affiliated with the cops and that i can't stand ron either that should brake the ice a little... i plan to record then transcribe that as well
(check me out 2 days out of work and i'm already losing my mind)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: January 06, 2010, 10:12:40 PM »

there were:
1 Haleigh
2 that little girl
1 them kids

bear with me as I'm not on my puter.......this may be the entire one, http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144034&provider=top

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1337 on: January 06, 2010, 10:14:10 PM »

My bad....here are the links in this article. http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/06/exclusive-misty-cummings-voice-stress-report/

There are 4 links on this so far that I can find.

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: January 06, 2010, 10:15:36 PM »

there were:
1 Haleigh
2 that little girl
1 them kids

bear with me as I'm not on my puter.......this may be the entire one, http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144034&provider=top
thanks i'll check it later or tomorrow husb is coming home soon and we're gonna be lazt a$$es and watch movies ...
good night guys
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: January 06, 2010, 10:16:40 PM »

there were:
1 Haleigh
2 that little girl
1 them kids

thanks i'll check it later or tomorrow husb is coming home soon and we're gonna be lazt a$$es and watch movies ...
good night guys
^lazy not lazt and non ron/misty movies lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.