May 04, 2024, 06:16:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 193063 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: January 19, 2009, 11:20:26 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  Have sat at this laptop since I came home from work working on genealogy.  Have put together a book on this family and am now trying to tie up loose ends.  Proud of myself, have documented back to 1770 and the loose ends are 1650 - 1770. Once completed it's on to dear ole England for the finals. 

Justice for Natalee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 19, 2009, 11:21:26 PM »

I feel left out again.  I was never invited to Freebirds and I've never taken my photo with Steve Croes.  I'm most certainly a failure.

I'd really like to know, other than Peter de Vries and his undercover camera that at least got the case back in the news, what good has it done ANYONE to talk with or buddy up the the peripheral suspects/witnesses in this case?

My personal opinion only---I do believe it has complicated the case and probably alienated people in Aruba and has given ALE reasons to use that excuse for not solving this case.  Just my opinion. 

I agree, BlueMoon.  Hasn't helped at all but does give more reason not to do what is right.

Also I was minding my own business and hadn't made one post to Hotshot when she came into the cage and posted a list of lies about me.  Yes, I call that crazy behavior especially given that she wants all manner of consideration given to herself.  She certainly didn't do that to me and not one thing she posted about me had a grain of truth in it at all.

And that was an attack on the poster and not the post, BTW.

What kind of behavior is that? 

I have to wonder why certain people tend to target me so much.  I have not done anything others have not done and nothing they have said is true.  I must be doing something RIGHT considering the type of person who lies about me and attacks me.
CharlieRat, MI6, Reality and that gang in the hidey hole.

At least no one has had to change their phone number to get away from me, either, lol.

It is always better if people do not insert themselves into a situation that they can make worse instead of better. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 19, 2009, 11:21:27 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  Have sat at this laptop since I came home from work working on genealogy.  Have put together a book on this family and am now trying to tie up loose ends.  Proud of myself, have documented back to 1770 and the loose ends are 1650 - 1770. Once completed it's on to dear ole England for the finals. 

Justice for Natalee.

GoodNight Blue Moon..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 19, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »

snipped from Hotshot's post tonight:

No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth.

What exactly does this mean?  I really wanted an answer. 

Well I'm not HotShot but to me it means that HotShot is saying she is not telling the truth and neither are we.  Now it's nice of her to admit that she isn't telling the truth but I didn't give her permission to speak for me.

San always tells the truth.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: January 19, 2009, 11:23:19 PM »

Good work, Blue Moon.  G'nite.  I think I might be following right behind you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #305 on: January 19, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »

I feel left out again.  I was never invited to Freebirds and I've never taken my photo with Steve Croes.  I'm most certainly a failure.

I'd really like to know, other than Peter de Vries and his undercover camera that at least got the case back in the news, what good has it done ANYONE to talk with or buddy up the the peripheral suspects/witnesses in this case?

What part of the 24 hours a day would you set aside from your position of administrator of the Scared Monkey's site to devote to Natalee causes outside the cage?  Who would you assign to flip from the Natalee Thread to the Caylee Marie thread to make sure Tamikomom is not starting a riot?  Think about Red and your mods if they did not have you to assist in  overseeing all the happenings in the Monkey cage ... especially when Tamikosmom gets in a  religious or political mood.   It would not be a pretty site to see them have a meltdown.

As far as a photo taken with Steve Croes.  EEEEEW!!

Love ya Klaas.

Janet

I agree with you 100% about Klaas, Janet.  I know why she wasn't invited to be a Freebird.  She has her hands full with all of us, and all the other causes SM is here for.  There's no one else like her, she's the best!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 19, 2009, 11:26:36 PM »

Justice for Natalee.

Great accomplishment Blue Moon!   

Goodnight, sleep well! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »

Well I'm not HotShot but to me it means that HotShot is saying she is not telling the truth and neither are we.  Now it's nice of her to admit that she isn't telling the truth but I didn't give her permission to speak for me.

G'nite, all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: January 19, 2009, 11:29:26 PM »

G'nite, all.

Goodnight 2NJSons.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 19, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »

Good work, Blue Moon.  G'nite.  I think I might be following right behind you.

Goodnight 2NJ!  Thanks for saying what I was thinking tonight.  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 19, 2009, 11:31:20 PM »

Good Night Blue Moon.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 19, 2009, 11:32:33 PM »

Good Night Blue Moon.

Janet

Goodnight Janet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 19, 2009, 11:32:47 PM »

Nite Janet and 2NJ
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 19, 2009, 11:33:02 PM »

Good Night Blue Moon.

Janet

Goodnight Janet!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 19, 2009, 11:33:53 PM »

I find the observations that people appear to have taken sides interresting but not unusual.  What I find extremely unusual that so many people would still care about a young girl who was last seen with JK2 in the early morning hours of May 30, 2005 in Aruba.  That in itself is amazing to me. 

Justice for Natalee

I love this Klaas, thanks!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 19, 2009, 11:33:58 PM »

Do we all need to go to Aruba and hug Steve Croes before it is counted as "doing something"?  All the hours of research so many of us have done and the sacrifice Klaas has made to keep things going don't count for anything?

It's all a matter of perspective I suppose.  Personally, I would never physically insert myself into a situation without being asked explicitly to do so by the family or LE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 19, 2009, 11:37:59 PM »

Do we all need to go to Aruba and hug Steve Croes before it is counted as "doing something"?  All the hours of research so many of us have done and the sacrifice Klaas has made to keep things going don't count for anything?

It's all a matter of perspective I suppose.  Personally, I would never physically insert myself into a situation without being asked explicitly to do so by the family or LE.

If anyone catches me anywhere near Steve Croes, I've been seriously drugged, taken from my home, and transported to a place I would never go.  I can't think of any good thing that could come from talking to him...period.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: January 19, 2009, 11:40:02 PM »

If anyone catches me anywhere near Steve Croes, I've been seriously drugged, taken from my home, and transported to a place I would never go.  I can't think of any good thing that could come from talking to him...period.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 19, 2009, 11:42:15 PM »

I find the observations that people appear to have taken sides interresting but not unusual.  What I find extremely unusual that so many people would still care about a young girl who was last seen with JK2 in the early morning hours of May 30, 2005 in Aruba.  That in itself is amazing to me. 

Justice for Natalee

I love this Klaas, thanks!

We still have the tapes given to Greta by TJ Ward to hear from so all is not at a halt. 

I do hope we will hear something is happening soon.  We are still here but have waited so very long.

Justice for Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 19, 2009, 11:43:58 PM »

If people feel we have done nothing why come back to a site that has done nothing for Natalee Holloway and keep spewing their crap.

Why are some people copying posts and saving them at another site(s) when they were orginally posted at this site.  They are even afraid they will magically disappear 

Get a grip.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 11:57:35 PM by San » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.