May 04, 2024, 11:49:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 193102 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 20, 2009, 05:58:37 PM »

Again Johan.What are you implying with your photo montage?The prop is broken,The raquet club,Julia.Is there a point?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: January 20, 2009, 06:10:00 PM »

johan - this pic is from our Faces of Evil series.

It is depicting the VERY short distance between the Racquet Club, and the boat launch between the Mariott and the Holiday Inn.

There is no boat launch at the Racquet Club itself.

I don't think anyone knows for sure (unless Hodges corroborated his statement with someone "in the know") where the Gottenbos boat was on the night of May 30th (or May 29th for that matter).

But the issue is moot, IMO.  That boat could have been ANYPLACE on that island to fit the theory the Freebirds presented.

All that was needed, was for that boat to make it (at some point) to that boat launch the night of May 30th after sunset.

I know jen that boat could have been anyplace on the  island !
But i know there was a second witness at the Racquet Club !
So when the boat was parked there that night , it is  perfect place  to hide a body ( in a boat under a sail ? )

There is no sail on a SeaPro.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: January 20, 2009, 06:23:16 PM »

It is depicting the VERY short distance between the Racquet Club, and the boat launch between the Mariott and the Holiday Inn.

I don't think anyone knows for sure (unless Hodges corroborated his statement with someone "in the know") where the Gottenbos boat was on the night of May 30th (or May 29th for that matter).

But the issue is moot, IMO.  That boat could have been ANYPLACE on that island to fit the theory the Freebirds presented.

All that was needed, was for that boat to make it (at some point) to that boat launch the night of May 30th after sunset.

So when the boat was parked there that night , it is  perfect place  to hide a body ( in a boat under a sail ? )

I think he means cover not sail.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #503 on: January 20, 2009, 06:28:23 PM »

I think he means cover not sail.

yes i mean a cover  (sail)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 20, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys . . God Bless you all

We have to be patience.
I`m convinced that truth and Justice will come for Natalee, her dad and her mum.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 20, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »

Again Johan.What are you implying with your photo montage?The prop is broken,The raquet club,Julia.Is there a point?

Johan
"There was a second witness at the racquet club"

Who and what is the source?

"So when the boat was parked there that night"

Again.Who is the source?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

Johan - so what else have you got?  No offense but so far you are batting zero in proof that the Gottenbos boat was out of commission OR that it was moored at the Holiday Inn. 

i can't proof were the boat was that night !  can you ?

No.  However ... when you consider Saunder's words (Koen's brother) in his witness statement ... it appears that the boat was put into the water on May 29, 2005.  Logic would dictate that it was not out of commission and ... it could be speculated that it may have been moored following its use on May 29, 2005 and ... was still in the area of the Fisherman's Hut on May 30, 2005 or ... it could have been trailered back home.

Janet

+++++

SANDER GOTTENBOS
Witness Statement
June 17, 2005

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;

I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;

The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 20, 2009, 06:42:07 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys . . God Bless you all

We have to be patience.
I`m convinced that truth and Justice will come for Natalee, her dad and her mum.

Thanks Bastibro, I pray you are right.  Patience is all that is left because it does not appear Aruba or your own country will ever address and solve this case.  And that would be very sad as (speaking for myself) we are not going away until there is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #508 on: January 20, 2009, 06:43:13 PM »

Johan

Again.Who is the source?

i don't know if the boat was parked there !
it is possible !
and i  know there was a witness
what is your research about the boat ?
can you post that ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 20, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »

Hey Kermit, froggy dear, are you at the festivities tonight in Washington DC?   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 20, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »

Johan

Again.Who is the source?

it is possible !
can you post that ?

I am not Keepthefaith but ... I hope the following helps.

Janet

+++++++++

KOEN GOTTENBOS - THE BOAT

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 118 - Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Page 181 - Art and I talked to Ms. Flanagan about all the red flags that we were seeing and that we thought Koen, Joran, and Deepak took Natalee out in the boat. She agreed with that theory. She added that the reason she had left the case was because she thought Koen was lying, and when she asked the police to reinterview him, they refused. We told her that we were going to talk to the prime minister the next day to lay it all out.

Page 177 - After Dompig heard we had found the boat, he indicated that he was going to bring Koen in for questioning in a day or so. I told him that if they interviewed Koen, they might solve the case.

Page 181 - She added that the reason she had left the case was because she though Koen was lying, and when she asked the police to reinterview him, they refused.

Page 182 - I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koens father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet.

++++++++

Hope for the Holloways?
Thursday, November 17, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: And are you satisfied that this assistant prosecutor was as candid as could be with you?

DAVE HOLLOWAY: She was very candid. And in fact, I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Well, I left the prime minister's office. I even gave them the name of the witness that they needed to interview. And I said, you know, If you don't do anything about it, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD: ... Dave Holloway and I begged the police down there to bring him Coon in and question him. And they haven't done it yet. And he lied the first time that he talked to the police. To solve these cases, just follow the lies, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2009, 06:49:07 PM »

Johan

Again.Who is the source?

it is possible !
can you post that ?

I have no research Johan!I think the ALE made sure there was no research!I believe we can get as close as we can via the witnesses statements.I never said the boat wasn't there.You stated it was parked there.Maybe a Mod needs to edit your post to clarify that!Who was the witness?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2009, 06:53:31 PM »

Johan

Again.Who is the source?

it is possible !
can you post that ?

I have no research Johan!I think the ALE made sure there was no research!I believe we can get as close as we can via the witnesses statements.I never said the boat wasn't there.You stated it was parked there.Maybe a Mod needs to edit your post to clarify that!Who was the witness?

no i said : it is possible that the boat was there
i will try to find some info about that witness
i can't  find everyting in 1 minute
so please stop with that > again

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »

You said it?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2009, 06:57:36 PM »

You said it?

i said  WHEN the boat was parked there that Night  pfffft

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 20, 2009, 06:59:49 PM »

Johan - What you should have said is IF the boat was parked there, not WHEN.  WHEN implies it definately was parked there and IF is maybe it was there.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 20, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »

WITNESSES –

COLUMBIAN ON THE BEACH witness who claims to have seen a rape, murder and disposal of a young woman at the California sand dunes. Claims to have 2 pieces of evidence from the crime. Later discredited. See above under arrestees.

FISHERMEN - Saw a white vehicle but no activity or persons on 5-30-05 at the area around the fishermen’s huts at Hadicurari where Joran claims he took and left Natalee.

JOGGER – Jossy Mansur said that his information is that the unknown jogger near the “Marriott Hotel”/drained pond witness telephoned police with his 5-30 observations 2 or 3 days after Natalee disappeared (6-1 or 6-2), and he phoned from a public pay telephone.

JUNIOR - the landfill witness who claims to have seen a blonde woman being disposed of,and a white truck. the landfill witness said he witnessed the 3 men burying the body on 6-1. described to him that the body was that of a woman with long blonde hair. The landfill witness claimed he saw her breasts. He also noticed a jeep-like vehicle sitting close to the white truck. The landfill witness saw the 3 persons bury the blonde woman’s body in a specific spot, after which the 3 men found a blue plastic “kiddie’s pool” in the dump and placed the “kiddie’s pool” over where they buried the blonde woman. The witness also obtained the license plate nu-ber of the truck they were driving and gave it to the police, but when the police checked on the license plate number they reported that the car that license plate number was registered to “was not near the landfill.” Jossy Mansur said the license plate of the pickup truck that JUNIOR saw at the landfill has been traced to a Chevrolet “Malibu.”

RAMOS, Carlos Alberto Penata (DOB 2-25-79, Cartagena, Columbia) - the gardner witness who claims to have seen 3 boys in Deepak’s car on the dirt road by the pond at the Racquet Club on 5-30-05 at approximately 2:30 AM. Identifies Joran in front seat, Deepak in passenger seat, and unidentified male in rear seat. Claims passenger has hand up besides face, and the driver (identified as Joran) is sitting far back in the seat. His employer was Eric Mansur.
STATEMENTS to Police 7-26-05 through 8-16-05: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=271

TAXI DRIVERS - On 9-29 the newspaper “Solo di Pueblo” reported that an ARUBAN cab driver came forward with information about the Friday (5-27) before Natalee disappeared. The cab driver said that he took Natalee and friend and two guys back to the hotel and where they argued about Natalee being in love with a Dutch boy. The two guys were pretty mad at her and the cab driver asked them what the problem was. They just told him that they could not accept that Natalee is on vacation and suddenly fell in love with somebody she just knew. Days after, when Natalee's face became well known on the island and the driver recognized her, he was interrogated by Aruban authorities and the cab drivers statements were documented.

{{edit to ADD}}

A second new witness told a private investigator hired by Holloway's family that she saw van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers drive into the Racquet Club three times that same night. The woman, who lives near the nightclub, has not yet spoken with investigators, he said.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:zcnsofY2n_EJ:www.redorbit.com/news/general/187192/holloway_family_new_witnesses_in_aruba/index.html+was+a+second+witness+at+the+Racquet+Club+Aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 07:19:42 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #517 on: January 20, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »

Johan - What you should have said is IF the boat was parked there, not WHEN.  WHEN implies it definately was parked there and IF is maybe it was there.

oh sorry ha ha i am a dutchman 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2009, 07:01:45 PM »

Johan.I'm not saying you are right or wrong.You seem to be putting a theory out there and i'm just asking for the theory and your sources.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »

You said it?

i said  WHEN the boat was parked there that Night  pfffft

Why would someone park a boat at a racquet club?  There is no dock or outlet to the water there.

Is this witness the same as the one who says he saw Joran walking with one shoe, wet from the chest down, covered in mud, etc.?

Or is there yet another one?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.