May 06, 2024, 03:54:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 310137 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: October 26, 2008, 09:28:19 PM »

That does seem odd, for someone who was spending $ 1000 a month on her cell phone, why would there be a day that she didn't use it......  they all say she talks non stop hour after hour on the thing, from early am to middle of the night.

BTW how IS that possible? Her cell phone bills? My husband is CONSTANTLY on the phone for work, plus I have a phone on same plan- so we have TONS of minutes a month and unlimited texting and we pay$140 a month-- how are these huge bills possible?
It's hard to make cell phone calls when you are digging a grave in the swamp.
I think Casey racked up bills as another way of acting out and intentionally being difficult to people.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: October 26, 2008, 09:30:04 PM »

That does seem odd, for someone who was spending $ 1000 a month on her cell phone, why would there be a day that she didn't use it......  they all say she talks non stop hour after hour on the thing, from early am to middle of the night.

Not no more she dont.....

And God willing she never will again!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: October 26, 2008, 09:31:05 PM »

Okay,  I am only on page 48 - but COLT - you are killing me here re: the gun.  If this has been answered - everyone just ignore.
Colt - are you saying George bought the gun on purpose, possibly hoping it would violate the probation and he would not have to be in the same house as a killer? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: October 26, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

From Orlando Sentinel
Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards | Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco, Sentinel Staff Writers
September 27, 2008

Tale about Tampa trip

The latest records show that Cindy Anthony also doubted stories her daughter told about the sitter.

Anthony began to suspect in late June that the woman did not exist when Casey told her a convoluted tale of a car accident in Tampa that landed Fernandez-Gonzalez in the hospital with a concussion.

Investigators say her cell phone calls indicate she never left the Orlando area during that time.

"She fabricated this whole story so that she would justify to me why I couldn't talk to Caylee," Cindy Anthony told detectives in an Aug. 1 videotaped interview. "She knew that if it wasn't a reasonable thing, I would say, 'Where the hell are you?' "

Anthony said she suspected her daughter may have actually been leaving the child with friends.

"I think that Zani at this point was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zani is now whoever is watching Caylee," the grandmother said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/orl-casey2708sep27,0,119664.story
Thank you Miss Janet.  I was trying to think of every possible scenario yesterday at the spa while I was supposed to be relaxingI can not get this case off my mind.  I know what the cell pings show, I just keep running through all the lies she has told everyone.

Dolce ... my friend's husband gave her as a birthday present two $300.00 gift certificates for a weekend for her and a friend at a SPA over on Vancouver Island and ... I WAS INVITED!!!!

When we decide what weekend we are going ... I will make sure to borrow a laptop so I can keep up on the Caylee Marie case ... the SPA has wireless internet and ... I will make every Monkey envious of all the pampering I will be receiving by sharing every little itty bitty detail in the Musing Thread.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: October 26, 2008, 09:31:55 PM »

BTW how IS that possible? Her cell phone bills? My husband is CONSTANTLY on the phone for work, plus I have a phone on same plan- so we have TONS of minutes a month and unlimited texting and we pay$140 a month-- how are these huge bills possible?
LOL  Largest cell bill I have racked up to date was $630 (and some change).  I remember the day it came, in a hefty large envelope 9" x 12"...hubs just shook his head at me, too my blackberry, and turned it off.   

OMG DOlce 

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1305 on: October 26, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

WTF? and Who is Richard Hornsby?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: October 26, 2008, 09:32:12 PM »

O4Bull ... shoperoo believez speculation the Lee Anthony is "uncalled for".  I believe that speculation without a credible source ... without an official or family source ... is crossing the line of speculation and "will not go there".

However ... that is our opinion and we are entitle to our opinions.  ]Neither one of us has even implied that discussion regarding this topic whould be "shut down".

I do not know who shoperoo is and ... did not see her/his original post ... only the one you quotes.  However ... her thoughts on the topic do reflect mine.  It is comforting to know that I am not alone with my opinion on the topic.

Janet

I know how much this bothers you, so I try not to say something every time it comes up, but I'm only human.   I like you and think you have a very kind heart.  I just don't agree with you completely and that's what makes a forum interesting.  It would be boring if we were all posting the same thing, over and over and agreeing with each other on every issue.
My point was simply that I thought the words "uncalled for" are a little bit strong.  It made me feel like it's a topic that should not be brought up.  As ugly as it is, I think it has a part in this investigation and I'm totally okay if I'm wrong.  I don't have to be right, I'm just throwing out my opinion, just like you and all the other monkeys.

BTW, you are hardly alone!!  I think a lot of monkeys share your view and I totally respect your right to it.

Oh 4 Bull
I reserve the right to use the words 'uncalled for', primarily as in my original post I stated this issue was raised by Leonard Padillo  who imho mis- represented the fundamental process of dna testing and came up with incest. How he arrived at this ............I still cant fathom.

I also gave reasons as to why Casey may not either know or wish to disclose the name of Caylee's father.

'uncalled for' is merely my opinion , arrived at after considering  how this rumour came into play.............. the use of those words in the context they were said/meant does not equate to 'not allowed'. .   

These sort of allegations can soon morph from forum myth to fact .  I personally dont want to go there for the reasons I have outlined above.

My apologies, if the post came across as being an attempt to stifle debate. It was certainly not intended as such.

Regards
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: October 26, 2008, 09:33:10 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .

I thought that I remembered reading that she went over to Ibor City one night and that is near Tampa.

From Orlando Sentinel
Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards | Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco, Sentinel Staff Writers
September 27, 2008

Tale about Tampa trip

The latest records show that Cindy Anthony also doubted stories her daughter told about the sitter.

Anthony began to suspect in late June that the woman did not exist when Casey told her a convoluted tale of a car accident in Tampa that landed Fernandez-Gonzalez in the hospital with a concussion.

Investigators say her cell phone calls indicate she never left the Orlando area during that time.

"She fabricated this whole story so that she would justify to me why I couldn't talk to Caylee," Cindy Anthony told detectives in an Aug. 1 videotaped interview. "She knew that if it wasn't a reasonable thing, I would say, 'Where the hell are you?' "

Anthony said she suspected her daughter may have actually been leaving the child with friends.

"I think that Zani at this point was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zani is now whoever is watching Caylee," the grandmother said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/orl-casey2708sep27,0,119664.story

CASEY NEVER LEFT THE ORLANDO AREA!!

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So what about it? To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter helping in the search for Caylee. What about the possibility that any remains of little Caylee is outside the Orlando area? I don`t see it.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: None. None. None whatsoever. She never left the Orlando area, like the young lady said. And I`ve got to tell you this. If you look at the ping maps that are right now in the possession of the FBI, the marshals and the sheriffs, and Rob Dick, you`ll see she never left the area. She`s never off that cell phone. Almost 800 phone calls between -- in that one period there that everybody`s looking at, and they all are in the Orlando area. Never left the area at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: October 26, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »

Why did Muffy show the picture of the scared kitty?????

I found the tone of some of the posts were sounding less than friendly, in my opinion. 
Me Muffy???  Cause I didn't mean it that way.  Colt, I apologise if I sounded catty!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: October 26, 2008, 09:35:22 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .
Just because her cell phone did not ping does not mean she did not leave Orlando.  There was nearly an entire day without any pings at all.  I leave my cell phone behind sometimes when I do not want to be bothered.  Just going through all the places she mentioned, and remembering the experts advice that there is a little truth in every lie.  Not saying that I think Coco to be a point of interest, but did find it interesting that every witness mentions it meaning that Casey thought it important enough to mention to each of them at one time or another.

Why do they always say that on TV? I'm not challenging you about this, since I know zero about phone pings, but they repeat that over and over, the pings show that she never left the area- the phone acts like a GPS in showing  your movements. LP in particular says that every time he's on....   
I know what you mean.  Since everyone seems to know about this, my thoughts are that maybe Casey did too, which could be the reason for the lapse in phone calls on one day.  Everyone is looking one way, when in fact that might be exactly what she wants and why she is so confident in herself.
Dolce, I had this same thought, maybe she did try to confuse things regarding the cell phone pings.  I also think, even if she did leave the phone behind, she would have had a "temporary" phone, or borrowed(with or without permission) another phone.  I am hoping that LE has looked at the rest of the families phone records for pings to see if on the day(s) her phone was abnormally silent, there was a number that showed up only on that day.  I don't see her going anywhere without a phone when she had an older car and was probably in some scary places at night if she did indeed scope out places or "displace" her at night.

When she says she left her at the steps at Sawgrass, I wonder if in reality she disposed of her close to there, and then an accomplice came along and moved her.  That's how she could say, "of all the things I've said, that is the truth, I don't know where she is". (my paraphrase)
IMO I think that that theory would be giving casey way more credit than she deserves....I just don't think that she is that smart...also if she truley has antisocial personality disorder one of the criteria is impulsivness or the inability to plan ahead.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: October 26, 2008, 09:35:55 PM »

Good Night to all...it's been a long day....sleep well and hope that tomorrow brings us one more step closer to seeing Caylee found.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: October 26, 2008, 09:36:56 PM »

Good Night to all...it's been a long day....sleep well and hope that tomorrow brings us one more step closer to seeing Caylee found.

Nite Sunny.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: October 26, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »

so I've been trying to read back a bit at the same time and read over Cindy's 911 calls again and I am so bothered by the car thing.  I am not a 911 operator or dispatcher- but I am sooo confused about how all that went down the way it did.

I mean, let's pretend I am a 911 dispatcher. As soon as I hear "It smells like there's been a dead body in the car", my antenna would of gone PING!!! and been straight up. I think the 2 most important things I would have taken from that call were: missing 2 year old and smell of dead body in car.

I think I would have been certain to relay BOTH those things to the responding officer. I am shocked that the responding officer didn't make the smell of a dead body as the 2nd priority in assessing the situation. How could that have happened?

There are only 2 explanations that I can think of: the responding officer was told and felt that the smell was not suspect (I know cleaning occurred, but Lee talks about how awful the smell was in the garage from the car) or, the responding officer was never told of Cindy's statement. Either way it doesn't sit well with me that that car sat there overnight and through to the next day. jmo

P.S. Always1 - I wish I was at the nursing home today! I think that is so touching and sweet of you.

Smile Kerry

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: October 26, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »

Sorry, I buried this in the middle of Janet's post.

I thought that I remembered reading that she went over to Ibor City one night and that is near Tampa.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: October 26, 2008, 09:40:30 PM »

Sweet dreams Sunny...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: October 26, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »

Good night Sunny. I always enjoy you!
Sleep well.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: October 26, 2008, 09:43:20 PM »

Why did Muffy show the picture of the scared kitty?????

I found the tone of some of the posts were sounding less than friendly, in my opinion. 
Me Muffy???  Cause I didn't mean it that way.  Colt, I apologise if I sounded catty!!!

No, kitty-cat, not you.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1317 on: October 26, 2008, 09:44:01 PM »

In the words of the infamous "MichaelJ:" tis better to be ignored than to be banned !!!!
BTW: who finds it interesting that "Father's Day" is such a big part of this case, yet, Caylee has no father? Paternity WILL solve this case; I promise! 

Mister Michael J,
This is actually profound.  Never connected those dots, even though they were sitting there the whole time.  Interesting....

Actually, I found it odd that a family who lived so close (Lee out of the home, but 1 1/4 miles away) Casey in the home) did not mark Father's Day with any type of celebration for George.

Cindy took Caylee out of town without Caylee's mother to visit Cindy's father (with a Father's Day card) and then forgot that was on Father's Day.

Odd, eh?

The fam

IIRC, Mother's Day showed Cindy the same treatment... I think I remember her stating Caylee and Casey were not around that day.  (I could be thinking of  July 4th, but I seem to recall they didn't spend Mother's Day together, either).

Maybe somebody can explain to me why this original quote has become such a topic ...

maybe I'm missing something ....  I know "lot's" of ppl that don't have big "to do's" for Father's Day or Mother's Day for that matter ...

I'm not seeing how Cindy going to see her father in a nursing home and taking Caylee is such "a big part of this case" (maybe I am just missing something).... In reading Casey's myspace ... from her comments, I don't find it surprising that she did not spend the afternoon doting on George ...

I realize the facts support that this is perhaps the last day Caylee was seen alive ... but I thought the speculation was because Cindy confronted Casey about her grandparents checking account ... not because of who Caylee's father might be ....

"Father's Day" is HUGE in this case. It's the last day that anyone remotely credible saw Caylee alive!! The only player that I'd believe in this whole mess is Kristina. When she was on phone with Casey in jail, and said (paraphrased) "If anything happened to Caylee I'll die"  I can't listen to her voice when she says that..it makes me cry. It's even hard to type.   Also, I didn't allude to Lee as the father in an ugly way, incest is taboo...that's all....still a child of God...it was Cindy's reference to Caylee as her GRANDSON!!   No effin WAY that was accidental...that would be like someone having 15 daughters and referring to one of them as their son.......NOT a slip of the tongue.  Caylee was the ONLY grandchild!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: October 26, 2008, 09:44:23 PM »

Good Night Sunny.

Only 6:40 PM ET in my neck of the woods so the night is still young.  I am going to attempt to find DEXTER on the TV listings ... the show that Klaas watches.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: October 26, 2008, 09:45:01 PM »

Re 911 calls. I also just noticed something that is probably not news to any of you. But I have always thought when Cindy said KC stole the car she was referring to the Pontiac. I always thought it was weird that Cindy gave the date of the 30th as the day the car was stolen- but I assumed it was because that's the day that perhaps CA told KC you need to give back the Pontiac.

It JUST NOW occurred to me that she was most likely talking about her own car being stolen and not the Pontiac (that day George saw her in Cindy's car going like a bat outta hell.) I hate when I do things like that! Was I the only one who didn't catch this? I feel very silly! 

Smile Kerry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.