May 05, 2024, 06:49:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 255372 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: June 19, 2009, 11:41:41 PM »

It's very possible Casey thought her car had been stolen from Amscot parking lot. When she went back with the gas can that Amy bought, the car was gone. She must have been feeling pretty care-free after discovering it was gone.....her plan worked, so she thought....until Momma Ratchet showed up at Tony's freaking out about the car. Casey had to think fast on her feet and come up with plan B story......not so easy to do if he car was out of the equation.....kidnapping, car-jacking scenario not gonna fly

There are so many pieces to this puzzle. Why did she ask Amy to buy a gas can if she had intended on leaving it sit there til stolen? And how if she was going to use a car jacking/stolen scenario would she have let Tony and Amy know where it was? That plan would have been a failure too. I mean she called Tony to pick her up from Amscott, certainly he knows her car was right there she was standing by it.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5039601/10-Gary-Ridgeway-Transcript

According to the tow truck driver the door was locked and the only thing he saw inside was the car seat. So I don't think she intended to have her car stolen.

She left her purse clearly visible on the front seat IIRC

If i remember correctly, during one of the jail visits Cindy said something to Casey along the lines of, "I don't understand why she didn't get the car though."  I remember thinking that Casey had fed her a story that Zani was supposed to get the car as part of her crazy story.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 19, 2009, 11:42:34 PM »

Hello monkey friends & welcome new monkeys!!!!

I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks and have missed you all!  Finally got caught up on this thread today but wanted to know if we've had any documents released (other than today's autopsy reports) oh say since June 1st?  And if so, anything worth reading?

My heart's breaking for little Caylee's painful life on this earth, that autopsy is not for the faint hearted.  Justice will prevail!

Careful Fanny with the weather!  Are they headed my way?

TIA, Lovinlife

We had some doc on June 12, Joy Wray, Michelle Murphy, Sean Krause, some more of Ricardo Morales.

From what it looks like it is coming down my way. You might check your local weather...

Seriously, be careful FANNY.  It's been scary at my Dad's lately also ( memphis,tn)  Hope it blows by, no harm
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: June 19, 2009, 11:50:10 PM »

I Found one of my old post from December about the car and Casey leaving it at Amscott:

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: June 19, 2009, 11:55:56 PM »

Hello monkey friends & welcome new monkeys!!!!

I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks and have missed you all!  Finally got caught up on this thread today but wanted to know if we've had any documents released (other than today's autopsy reports) oh say since June 1st?  And if so, anything worth reading?

My heart's breaking for little Caylee's painful life on this earth, that autopsy is not for the faint hearted.  Justice will prevail!

Careful Fanny with the weather!  Are they headed my way?

TIA, Lovinlife

We had some doc on June 12, Joy Wray, Michelle Murphy, Sean Krause, some more of Ricardo Morales.

From what it looks like it is coming down my way. You might check your local weather...

Seriously, be careful FANNY.  It's been scary at my Dad's lately also ( memphis,tn)  Hope it blows by, no harm

Thanks, Mizjay. We've kinda missed most of the really bad stuff this year. We just came in from putting the hanging baskets in the garage and putting up the umbrella and cushions.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: June 19, 2009, 11:57:26 PM »

It's very possible Casey thought her car had been stolen from Amscot parking lot. When she went back with the gas can that Amy bought, the car was gone. She must have been feeling pretty care-free after discovering it was gone.....her plan worked, so she thought....until Momma Ratchet showed up at Tony's freaking out about the car. Casey had to think fast on her feet and come up with plan B story......not so easy to do if he car was out of the equation.....kidnapping, car-jacking scenario not gonna fly

There are so many pieces to this puzzle. Why did she ask Amy to buy a gas can if she had intended on leaving it sit there til stolen? And how if she was going to use a car jacking/stolen scenario would she have let Tony and Amy know where it was? That plan would have been a failure too. I mean she called Tony to pick her up from Amscott, certainly he knows her car was right there she was standing by it.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5039601/10-Gary-Ridgeway-Transcript

According to the tow truck driver the door was locked and the only thing he saw inside was the car seat. So I don't think she intended to have her car stolen.

She left her purse clearly visible on the front seat IIRC
I had heard that too Seeme....way back last August I camped out at the low rent Topix But here is the very first set of docs that came out and on pg 203 it starts talking about the car and wrecker service...possibly to pg 233.
p.253 has the list of stuff LE took from car. At no point anywhere does it say the purse was in the front seat keys were in it. It does say the car was locked when it was picked up from Amscot.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4818180/Casey-Anthony-Documents
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1285 on: June 20, 2009, 12:00:11 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome New Monkeys.

I have been gone all day and will never catch up tonight. I have read the autopsy and forensic and FBI reports through twice. I have a question. Why is everybody talking about the pool ? I didn't see anything in the reports that indicate she was put in the pool. Help!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: June 20, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »

I have been gone all day and will never catch up tonight. I have read the autopsy and forensic and FBI reports through twice. I have a question. Why is everybody talking about the pool ? I didn't see anything in the reports that indicate she was put in the pool. Help!

Hi Darla, I am not one of the pool believers so I can't really answer the question. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 20, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »

Hi Darla, I am not one of the pool believers so I can't really answer the question. 

Me either you might have to come back during day shift
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: June 20, 2009, 12:07:47 AM »

I didn't see anything about the pool either. Not that she wasn't. We will never know, will we ?
.. The " flurry " of phone calls on the Monday June 16th, well that could be because she was looking for a sitter for the kid so she could go be with TonE. No one answered her call. 
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: June 20, 2009, 12:08:04 AM »

people were assuming the pull-up that was found could be a swimmer- people are speculating the pool for various reasons-

I don't believe the pool had anything to do with the "story"  IMO of course
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 20, 2009, 12:09:15 AM »

I Found one of my old post from December about the car and Casey leaving it at Amscott:

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Cheeky, I have been thinking about your post. By the time the car was towed from Amscot, the decomp would have been well advanced. Since there was only 2.6 days of decomp in the car, I think it was taken out of there before then.

I feel for you listening to those FBI tapes. I did the same thing earlier this week and my ears are still ringing! I think I also went on a major rant. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: June 20, 2009, 12:15:04 AM »

Not a pool believer either........unless it was this way~ kc kills Caylee night of fight, she's blabbing to TL all night, sooner or later realizes the deep doodoo she's in, she goes back to the nuthouse and starts to stage a fake drowning. Nobody answers and she sees that by God she's gotta date or something, gives the idea up, puts Caylee back in the trunk, puts on her gogo boots and never looked back til the stench became too terrible...................................that's my theory
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: June 20, 2009, 12:15:16 AM »

Well Monkeys it HAS been QUITE a day.

Fanny stay safe... I would stay up and join you but hubs threatened we have to rise early.

I really feel that Caylee spoke today with the ME findings, it showed without a doubt that that bag had been there for MONTHS and it was placed there while body was still decomposing. It's hard to talk about really without compartmentalizing it...and that seems so crass to do but necessary to find out the truth. God bless lil Caylee for what she had to endure, I pray she did not know her fate but she's in good hands now and I am confident the prosecution will give her a strong voice and justice will be served. an angelic monkey
Nite all
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: June 20, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »

Well Monkeys it HAS been QUITE a day.

Fanny stay safe... I would stay up and join you but hubs threatened we have to rise early.

I really feel that Caylee spoke today with the ME findings, it showed without a doubt that that bag had been there for MONTHS and it was placed there while body was still decomposing. It's hard to talk about really without compartmentalizing it...and that seems so crass to do but necessary to find out the truth. God bless lil Caylee for what she had to endure, I pray she did not know her fate but she's in good hands now and I am confident the prosecution will give her a strong voice and justice will be served. an angelic monkey
Nite all

Good Nite Leslie. I think you are right about Caylee speaking.   an angelic monkey

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: June 20, 2009, 12:21:12 AM »

Cheeky, I have been thinking about your post. By the time the car was towed from Amscot, the decomp would have been well advanced. Since there was only 2.6 days of decomp in the car, I think it was taken out of there before then.

I feel for you listening to those FBI tapes. I did the same thing earlier this week and my ears are still ringing! I think I also went on a major rant. 

Yeah, the whole 2.6 days of decomp throws it.  Strange that the odor from 2.6 days of decomp got worse though after the body was removed.  I did read (somewhere) that b/c of fluids the smell would continue to grow.  But what if she was put in the second and third bag only after 2.6 days and the second and third wrapping was better?  Probably not but I go round and round.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: June 20, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »

Not a pool believer either........unless it was this way~ kc kills Caylee night of fight, she's blabbing to TL all night, sooner or later realizes the deep doodoo she's in, she goes back to the nuthouse and starts to stage a fake drowning. Nobody answers and she sees that by God she's gotta date or something, gives the idea up, puts Caylee back in the trunk, puts on her gogo boots and never looked back til the stench became too terrible...................................that's my theory

It's kind of hard to fake a drowning when you kid's got duct tape wrapped around her head.   

I do think she came back to the house and packed Caylee in her blacket and at least one plastic bag. I think it evolved over the days to another bag and the hamper. I think all the calls on June 16 were basically to check on where everyone was so she could do what she wanted. Then, she went to Tony's and Blockbusters and spent the night. I think Caylee was in her trunk at that time.  Sorry B*tch!!!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: June 20, 2009, 12:24:19 AM »

Night monks - way past bedtime.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 20, 2009, 12:25:28 AM »

Night monks - way past bedtime.

Good night cheeky monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: June 20, 2009, 12:27:24 AM »

I'm going to add one detail to my theory. Up until now, I really thought kc killed her at home, but the more I think about it I don't think so.  I really doubt that she had duct tape handy in her bedroom and since I'm believing that the duct tape was the actual murder weapon, She either grabbed it on her way out of the house that night or she may have used it before for keeping her quiet, so it was already in the trunk.   That's another reason that I think it was premeditated. She was mad as he!! and punished Caylee for everything that had been happening to her. All the missed fun, all the slams from sindy, getting so sloppy and getting caught stealing again etc etc 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: June 20, 2009, 12:29:56 AM »

Yeah, the whole 2.6 days of decomp throws it.  Strange that the odor from 2.6 days of decomp got worse though after the body was removed.  I did read (somewhere) that b/c of fluids the smell would continue to grow.  But what if she was put in the second and third bag only after 2.6 days and the second and third wrapping was better?  Probably not but I go round and round.

Yep, and that's what I was thinking with the evolution of another bag and then the hamper. I think there was some spillage and she did rebag her and left her there longer. I just don't think it would contain the decomp until June 27. Maybe the growing of the smell was Caylee talking too, just like her autopsy. I'm glad since it happened to Caylee that her smell haunted both Casey and George and Spindy. Casey tried to get rid of the car, and George and Spindy tried to get rid of the evidence but that smell remained. I hope they all think of it all the time. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.