May 22, 2024, 07:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 353940 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: September 22, 2008, 09:55:02 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 

REALLY  ?????   Inquiring minds want to know
George and Casey supposedly had to be pulled apart..IIRC
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: September 22, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »

Violence is how this family deals with stress.  Casey learned this at home, from Mom and Dad.  So, is it this simple?  When put under stress about child care and supporting "the child,"  Casey just snapped and violently killed Caylee.  Cindy pushed her to the end of her rope in the confrontation on the 15th, and Casey was enraged.  She took Caylee, left the house, and killed the child in a rage.  It just might be this simple.  So horrible.

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: September 22, 2008, 09:56:10 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

I LIKE YOU !!!  I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU !!!!  LMAO and spitting coffee
ME TOO  ME TOO>>>>>>>but seriouslt .if she can choke her she can beat the hell out of her for this stunt...dont you think/

Or at least give someone else a swipe at her.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: September 22, 2008, 09:56:36 PM »

KiahJ  - great find, an interesting note. can you post a link to this?

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_19862002 
This is for both of u and sorry if it has been asked, have either of u been asked to take a lie dector test? or if u would ask would u take it? tia

none of our friends have been asked to take a lie detector test

and if asked i would, but as long as its within the next 9 days. I recently got a great contracting job, and its overseas. So im not going to get involved with trials or anthing that will put that in jeapordy, especially since no testimony of mine will solve anything. short of a subpeona i wouldnt go to court willingly. 

Interesting... so this supposed owner of the Lake Vaj house appears to be moving overseas in a little over a week...

Hi Florida Blue - It's somewhere in this thread at WebSleuths:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666&page=17
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: September 22, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

Somehow that doesn't surprise me--except I am surprised Cindy didn't have a bat or say a - hammer, or even a water hose.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1525 on: September 22, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »

Leonard dropped a little tidbit about Cindy wrapping her hands around KC's neck the night of the 15th.  He said he doesn't believe the exchange between George and KC happened on the 16th.

From Dana's show.

Great show, btw.

O/T ... why isn't DP in prison?   

lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: September 22, 2008, 09:57:38 PM »

This guy Craig Glazer on Dana now is a hoot.

Craig Glazer, author of the book King of Sting.

Damn, I thought I had an adventurous college career. This guy is great.

Red..just wantd to say "thank you" for bringing us SM and SM radio!! I am listening to my first broadcast right now and I am blown away! What a breath of fresh air compared to the mass media backed radio shows we are all used to listening to on the radio! Also, Mr. Dana has a really nice radio voice...hee hee

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: September 22, 2008, 09:57:43 PM »

ME TOO  ME TOO>>>>>>>but seriouslt .if she can choke her she can beat the hell out of her for this stunt...dont you think/

hear hear........Ill volunteer   I think I can take her.........just let me try>>>>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: September 22, 2008, 09:58:12 PM »

That family would need to rent a warehouse.  LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: September 22, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »

TIM MILLER should be on Dana Pretzer NEXT, or right after the next guest  !
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: September 22, 2008, 09:58:26 PM »

I think LP would  be in line for that!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: September 22, 2008, 09:58:34 PM »

Monkey's? I have read "watch forum" twice in the last few days... someone else we heard about in this case had been on a watch forum. It stuck in my head as hmm a watch forum? WTH is that about?  Does anyone remember who it was?

I remembered that, too, and found it here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3392.msg455732#msg455732  post 282 by KiaJ
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: September 22, 2008, 09:58:38 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??
Not hard enough Cindy - care to try again?  Okay, new monkey out of control!  Back to my cage!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: September 22, 2008, 09:59:21 PM »

Another attorney.....wow!!!!  I hope they arrest her soon, I can see her just getting charged with what she has already been arrested for, and that only.  What is the amount of time she will get for those charges?

Colt, welcome to SM!!! Although your opinion may not be the popular one here, you are intitled to it....With that said, you have to remember many of us have been here for case after case and after case.  It is odd not seeing the family not helping to all of there ability.  I myself honestly believe that the protesters need to stop.  But that is just my opinion.  I feel like Casey is liking the attention from them.

Shellbell,

Kobalinski is not an attorney.  He is the forensics expert that Nancy has been using on her show since the beginning of this case.  He's going to help Baez muddle through the forensic evidence LE has against Casey.

Now why you need a forensics expert to defend fraud and neglect charges is beyond me.

Thanks so much!!! I was confused! That is just great.  I have gotten to where I dont like to watch her anyway. 

Is that they one and only Shellbell?

RED!!! I hollar at you everytime you are in here.  I am back on my monkey addiction!!! How is my friend Mrs. Red? Please tell her hey!!!!

She is well, busy but well. I certainly will.

Its great to see old and new Monkeys alike on the site. Great indeed.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1534 on: September 22, 2008, 09:59:31 PM »

Violence is how this family deals with stress.  Casey learned this at home, from Mom and Dad.  So, is it this simple?  When put under stress about child care and supporting "the child,"  Casey just snapped and violently killed Caylee.  Cindy pushed her to the end of her rope in the confrontation on the 15th, and Casey was enraged.  She took Caylee, left the house, and killed the child in a rage.  It just might be this simple.  So horrible.

I'm down to two scenarios.

One Casey left with Caylee on the nite of the 15th and killed her.

or

Caylee stayed at home and George or Cindy killed her.

option one looks better.

no way is this an accident.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: September 22, 2008, 10:00:55 PM »

New posters and the Grunds are trying to make it look like Casey recently met new friends and perhaps something happened and she "snapped."  I seriously doubt this.  The kind of behavior Casey has shown doesn't just happen in a flash--like a snapping change.  It builds and builds over time.  It's just that those around her couldn't see the pressure building inside her.  The Grunds pushed her to make baby sitting arrangements other than their house.  Cindy and George pushed her to move out and take responsibility for Caylee, including getting a sitter instead of leaving her at home with them.  She was always trying to find a babysitter.  This probably became an overwhelming problem to her.  It might have pushed her to find a final resolution on her own.  After killing Caylee, she thought she resolved that problem.  No need for a sitter now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: September 22, 2008, 10:01:08 PM »

Somehow that doesn't surprise me--except I am surprised Cindy didn't have a bat or say a - hammer, or even a water hose.
She should have used the hammer then.....and little caylee would have been safe!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: September 22, 2008, 10:01:40 PM »

This guy Craig Glazer on Dana now is a hoot.

Craig Glazer, author of the book King of Sting.

Damn, I thought I had an adventurous college career. This guy is great.

Red..just wantd to say "thank you" for bringing us SM and SM radio!! I am listening to my first broadcast right now and I am blown away! What a breath of fresh air compared to the mass media backed radio shows we are all used to listening to on the radio! Also, Mr. Dana has a really nice radio voice...hee hee

Dana has the pipes.

We are testing, working and discussing SM video. Something for the future to look forward to.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: September 22, 2008, 10:01:41 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

no violence in that family 

hammers, hoses, chloroform, baseball bats, running over a lady and her baby in the driveway, beating an old lady, pushing around a guy 4'10", attempted assault on a "big" girl, and a "misplaced" little girl.

did I miss anything?

Lee dumped out "nice protester lady's dogs water"   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: September 22, 2008, 10:02:06 PM »

Leonard Padilla states to Dana that he would not hesitate to immediately inform LE if he learned anything pertinent about the case ... unlike somebody else he was discussing.

However ... Padilla did not do that in regards to the changing nanny story.  Ten days following Casey's rearrest and the bond being revoked ... Detective Yuri was put in a position of flying to California to question Padilla and Rob Dick about Casey's words.  However ... within that ten day period ... the changing nanny stories was shared with NANCY GRACE viewers.

I made a request to Dana to ask Leonard Padilla why he did not immediately inform LE?

I guess there is just so much time slotted for each guest.  Dana did have a very busy night.

Janet

________

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3412.0

Mr. Padilla

Both you and Rob Dick have publicly shared information pertaining to Casey's changing Nanny stories that she revealed sometime during the period of her first release.  On September 5th this information was published in the media.  Finally ... on September 10th Detective Yuri Melich was put in a position of flying to California to obtain a statement in regards to this issue.

I do not know the encompassing legality but ... I believe that justice for Caylee Marie  implies that this infomation should have immediately been shared with authorities following the rearrest of Casey and the revoking of the bond.

Why was this information withheld from LE.

Janet

_______

Why is Detective Yuri Melich is flying to California?
September 15th

Video - Leonard Padilla
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.
Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.   

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.