May 21, 2024, 03:15:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 400169 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 31, 2009, 11:15:37 PM »

Someone posted this link on the front page of SM 

http://caribbean.craigslist.org/com/1299697559.html

I wonder why it was just to Satish??   

Because he is going to be a Doctor. Monkey Devil!

No Way???
Yes, just as soon as he finally graduates from highschool........................(Nadira is hoping the 5th try is a charm!)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: July 31, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »

No Way???
Yes, just as soon as he finally graduates from highschool........................(Nadira is hoping the 5th try is a charm!)

Monkey Devil!

MAGNOLIA!!!  I owe you one!!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #602 on: July 31, 2009, 11:35:25 PM »

No Way???

He needs to graduate from high school first, last I heard he hadn't quite made it yet!    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: July 31, 2009, 11:36:09 PM »

I can't help but read that "Idiots" website.  They are so silly but funny also.  Most of it is about GM members.  Can't help but laugh at some of the things they say over there.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 31, 2009, 11:37:25 PM »

Yours was better wreck Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: July 31, 2009, 11:37:40 PM »

No Way???

Monkey Devil!

My time,  that is a quote from his mother Nadria in one of the early interviews.  Joke to us then and now! He is not very bright.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 31, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »

I can't help but read that "Idiots" website.  They are so silly but funny also.  Most of it is about GM members.  Can't help but laugh at some of the things they say over there.

I think it is funny too, Blue Moon.    They get right to the nitty gritty.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: July 31, 2009, 11:45:38 PM »

No Way???

Monkey Devil!

Well, I had no idea anybody would believe me. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 31, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »

I was looking for that Destiny post to Robin( of course Janet found it post haste) and found this from
Blonde.  Somehow it had sllipped my mind that Glenda(Renfro) posted with Robin.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2008, 05:40:42 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destiny :

,snip>
OK....Just got off the phone with Julia...she doesn't want me to call her again...because she said she doesn't know me....but...she is quite a name dropper....she managed to tell me that she is in *constant* contact with Dave Holloway..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blonde:
This Part is true she is a poster at Robin's Fourm BNH 
 Julia/Glenda does post there at least she did  before I left.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: July 31, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »

No Way???

Monkey Devil!

Well, I had no idea anybody would believe me. 

LOL....I will need a list of the jokes!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: July 31, 2009, 11:56:56 PM »

They are funny!  I go there sometimes too for a good laugh!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 31, 2009, 11:59:53 PM »

I was looking for that Destiny post to Robin( of course Janet found it post haste) and found this from

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destiny :

,snip>
OK....Just got off the phone with Julia...she doesn't want me to call her again...because she said she doesn't know me....but...she is quite a name dropper....she managed to tell me that she is in *constant* contact with Dave Holloway..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blonde:

Magnolia ... The Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro friendship with the Holloways has withstood the test of time.

Janet

+++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 01, 2009, 12:06:11 AM »

Good night Monkeys  (one more week and Gulf Shores here I come).  Have a good weekend.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 01, 2009, 12:13:28 AM »

Destiny :

,snip>

Blonde:

Magnolia ... The Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro friendship with the Holloways has withstood the test of time.

Janet

+++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

And we have all seen the horrible things those two have said about Beth and Natalee.
Maybe I can understand Robin's reasoning to some degree....jealousy being her motive.
I just don't get it with Dave.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 01, 2009, 12:14:15 AM »

Good night Monkeys  (one more week and Gulf Shores here I come).  Have a good weekend.

Good night Blue Moon!  Hope you have a good weekend, and that next week flies by!

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: August 01, 2009, 12:42:33 AM »

I don't understand it either Magnolia!   

It's not about bringing Natalee home for those people.
It's about themselves, Aruba, tourism, and MONEY.  IMO, MONEY really covers it all.
I spent a little time in their forum, it was very shocking to me that Robin was ever a part of that.
After she left they even welcomed Renee Gielen into that forum.
From what I've read since, I'm not positive but I don't think she's there anymore.
But if their welcoming her in the first place doesn't say it all, I don't know what else possibly could!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 01, 2009, 12:59:01 AM »

It's about themselves, Aruba, tourism, and MONEY.  IMO, MONEY really covers it all.
I spent a little time in their forum, it was very shocking to me that Robin was ever a part of that.
From what I've read since, I'm not positive but I don't think she's there anymore.
But if their welcoming her in the first place doesn't say it all, I don't know what else possibly could!

I remember when they welcomed Renee with open arms.
Robin can't be that dumb.  Even Satish would see through them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: August 01, 2009, 01:09:18 AM »

I remember when they welcomed Renee with open arms.
Robin can't be that dumb.  Even Satish would see through them.

Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: August 01, 2009, 01:10:30 AM »

A REMINDER

ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates that inside information was at the foundation of his words regarding his suspicion encompassing the involvement of Joran, Deepak and Satish.
_________

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

RITA COSBY: Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?
GEROLD DOMPIG: Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

GEROLD DOMPIG: Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

'Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators. So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: August 01, 2009, 01:11:31 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
10:10 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.