May 13, 2024, 01:18:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1313753 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4360 on: July 06, 2011, 02:03:23 AM »

It is just unbelievable to me that not even one of those jurors had the balls
to stand up for that baby.   There must have been one or two who had some
notion of right and wrong.

I'd like to know what the heck they deliberated about, or if they deliberated at all.  It is not reasonable with the evidence presented that some jurors would not consider the lesser counts.
Since they didn't have the balls to speak with the press we may never know.

is it possible although they were admonished not to discuss the case - they spoke of counsel and decided they liked the defense.  I hear Jinkasaurus say, yesterday , the jurors seemed to like Baez and they all smiled and responded in unison to his good mornings, which I myself found sickening and pandering.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #4361 on: July 06, 2011, 02:04:53 AM »

Note to self - Not reporting your child missing for 31 days... does not fall under CHILD NEGLECT for some idiots in this country.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4362 on: July 06, 2011, 02:06:01 AM »

As a child of God ... when understanding is lacking ... I have learned in most situations to allow faith and trust to sustain me and move on.  However ... today it has been so difficult as I desperately want an answer now in regards to "Why".  I want to know God's plan ... God's plan that I fail to grasp.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

++++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 100
: I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4363 on: July 06, 2011, 02:06:13 AM »

I guess the thing that concerns me the most is that 12 adult women and men lacked critical thinking skills and logic.  Casey lied about Caylee's whereabouts and her own, with differing cover stories to different people.  She was the last person in possession of both the car and Caylee...one was abandoned, smelling like death and one was missing,found dead, skull wrapped in duct tape. In short, she had Caylee that day and Caylee turned up dead.  So, she's just guilty of lying? It's Negligent Homicide/InvoluntaryManslaughter at the bare minimum (if you completely ignore three pieces of duct tape and password-protected computer searches about killing done by Casey-proven by jail video visits with her family requesting her password). Consider the evidence and it's clearly Murder1.  I agree it's a Runaway Jury.  These 12 people unanimously voted to go home early.  My honest opinion.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4364 on: July 06, 2011, 02:06:39 AM »

It is just unbelievable to me that not even one of those jurors had the balls
to stand up for that baby.   There must have been one or two who had some
notion of right and wrong.

I'd like to know what the heck they deliberated about, or if they deliberated at all.  It is not reasonable with the evidence presented that some jurors would not consider the lesser counts.
Since they didn't have the balls to speak with the press we may never know.

is it possible although they were admonished not to discuss the case - they spoke of counsel and decided they liked the defense.  I hear Jinkasaurus say, yesterday , the jurors seemed to like Baez and they all smiled and responded in unison to his good mornings, which I myself found sickening and pandering.   
I am betting if it ever comes out ...They were bribed before they left for Orange County Fl, by dufense team
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #4365 on: July 06, 2011, 02:07:02 AM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Juror says prosecutors didn't answer questions about how, when, and where Caylee Anthony died
12:02 AM, Jul 6, 2011

::snipping2::

Hueckler, known as Juror #14, only served as an alternate, so he wasn't in the jury room during deliberations. He did sit through every minute of testimony and, because of that, believes the 'not guilty' verdict was the right one. "I agree with that decision whole-heartedly. It was the right decision."

10News also talked to the mother of Juror #3, Jennifer Ford. Her mother, Lynn Ford, wishes the outcome had been different for Caylee Anthony, "God gives us these children to take care of, and He trusts us to take care of those children. And this mother failed that child regardless of whether it was an accident or anything."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/199880/250/Juror-Prosecution-failed-to-prove-murder

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/274509/Alternate-juror:-Evidence-wasnt-there-to-convict-Casey

Alternate juror: Evidence 'wasn't there' to convict Casey

Russell Huekler, 51, said he agreed with the jury's decision.

ST. PETERSBURG --
Russell Huekler wasn't one of the 12 people who decided Casey Anthony's fate but sat in the same Orlando courtroom as an alternate juror.
"The prosecution didn't provide the evidence that was there for any of the charges from first-degree murder down to second-degree murder to the child abuse to even the manslaughter (charge). It just wasn't there," said Huekler. "I would say this is a dysfunctional family that's hurting and because it was so dysfunctional that's the way they dealt with their issues and problems. It's a shame because it was an accident that became a murder scene."

Huekler said there were several issues that he was particularly uncomfortable with.

"The first one was the prosecution never really gave any motive of why Casey would have killed her daughter," said Huekler.

Huekler also said the prosecution didn't really say how Caylee died.

"They didn't give us any type of explanation for that," said Huekler. "So again, they were just not meeting any kind of burden of proof. We had plenty of reasonable doubt."

As Alternate Juror #14, Huekler was not part of the deliberations. It was his first time serving on a jury.

Huekler teaches U.S. government at Pinellas Park High School. He said this trial will now serve as a lesson to his students.

Oh, geez.  What lesson teacher?  If you commit a crime, get everyone to cover for you and lie?

The first thing I thought of was WTF......he teaches Gov't??? Yet he still doesn't know that they don't have to prove motive (and IMO they did), and second if or when you commit a crime blame it on dysfunction, are you serious you dumb shit....how many ppl grow up in a Ozzie and Harriet home, Id venture less than .001 % but they don't kill their kids and toss them away like garbage.

Frankly if he is this dumb ass stupid he deserves to be fired from that job and they better hurry before his lessons encourage another student that it's ok to kill or commit a heinous crime, just claim dysfuction

Absolutely!  He really just needs to shut up!  The more I read or hear what he has to say the madder I get.

Dumb shit is right, all teachers are definitely not created equal.  

And he was one of the jurors that has kids!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #4366 on: July 06, 2011, 02:11:38 AM »

I guess the thing that concerns me the most is that 12 adult women and men lacked critical thinking skills and logic.  Casey lied about Caylee's whereabouts and her own, with differing cover stories to different people.  She was the last person in possession of both the car and Caylee...one was abandoned, smelling like death and one was missing,found dead, skull wrapped in duct tape. In short, she had Caylee that day and Caylee turned up dead.  So, she's just guilty of lying? It's Negligent Homicide/InvoluntaryManslaughter at the bare minimum (if you completely ignore three pieces of duct tape and password-protected computer searches about killing done by Casey-proven by jail video visits with her family requesting her password). Consider the evidence and it's clearly Murder1.  I agree it's a Runaway Jury.  These 12 people unanimously voted to go home early.  My honest opinion.

100 % - I agree. What these loons have done cannot stand.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4367 on: July 06, 2011, 02:17:07 AM »

I see Baez is still using Krystal Holloway's quote that was supposedly from George to describe the crime...makes me wonder if it wasn't Baez's quote all along.

He just stated it to Whoraldo.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4368 on: July 06, 2011, 02:17:17 AM »

Thinking about how Cindy went on and on about Caylee being a compliant child, an obedient child, how careful they were with her about the pool, how she knew to wait for one of them to help her before she got in the pool (IIRC, Cindy said Caylee knew the pool rules).  This was supported by the pics of Cindy supervising Caylee on the ladder and "helping" her into the pool).  In the next breath they told the jury that Caylee let herself out through the slider and porch door and just climbed on into the pool by herself and drowned...and not oneof the 12 thought that suspicious or contradictory?  Scary.
Welll, need to hit the hay. It's been a long day. Take good care everyone and keep your chins up.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4369 on: July 06, 2011, 02:17:34 AM »

You know sitting here thinking about this case I realized something about Mason, Bozo and KC and the reason Mason and Bozo will keep KC around..Mason will retire and we hope Bozo will get disbarred...KC will be their purse strings give it a yr from now they will throw her out to the wolves of the world that is if she lives that long. My sister called crying saying Life time offered her a half a million for movie rights through Bozo.

I know it wont do no good emailing them or boycotting them cause everyone I knew did it for the Amanda Knox case and they still showed and aired it on tv.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4370 on: July 06, 2011, 02:20:57 AM »

Geraldo:  Maybe we can still find who killed this baby...Where's the baby's daddy?  Maybe he had something to do with it.

OMG! 

I'm turning the T.V. off and going to bed.  That guy is an idiot!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #4371 on: July 06, 2011, 02:22:05 AM »

I see Baez is still using Krystal Holloway's quote that was supposedly from George to describe the crime...makes me wonder if it wasn't Baez's quote all along.

He just stated it to Whoraldo.   

I know, tm. Of all the wisdom and truth that was presented in this trial, the most consistent thing coming from jurors and the defense are the words from River Crud.

I hope she enjoyed her $4,000.00 from the Enquirer. The check was written in Caylee's blood.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4372 on: July 06, 2011, 02:22:51 AM »

Look at his eyes.  Freaky!

Ain't that the truth!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #4373 on: July 06, 2011, 02:23:51 AM »

Geraldo:  Maybe we can still find who killed this baby...Where's the baby's daddy?  Maybe he had something to do with it.

OMG! 

And he's paid to be on TV to  render those opinions!!!   
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4374 on: July 06, 2011, 02:24:04 AM »

Ugh...I finally made it through this entire thread and I was thinking:  What are the chances we are all experiencing a collective bad dream and when we wake, the true "guilty" verdict will be read.  I friggin' wish.

I still don't understand it.  Probably never will.

Did the jurors not hear this:

"There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

What more evidence did they need???????????????????????   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4375 on: July 06, 2011, 02:26:03 AM »

OMG! 

And he's paid to be on TV to  render those opinions!!!   

Waste, HUGE waste!   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4376 on: July 06, 2011, 02:30:26 AM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony  Facebook page

1,550,494 Attending

Look at how many lives Caylee has touched.  She's smiling down on us.
Please post the link to that Facebook, I couldn't find it.  TIA.  Remember we always want links. 
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=237189926299700
1,633,043 Attending

It is growing by the hundreds every few seconds.  Extending it for three nights total, one for each year of Caylee's life.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #4377 on: July 06, 2011, 02:30:29 AM »

Ugh...I finally made it through this entire thread and I was thinking:  What are the chances we are all experiencing a collective bad dream and when we wake, the true "guilty" verdict will be read.  I friggin' wish.

I still don't understand it.  Probably never will.

Did the jurors not hear this:

"There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

What more evidence did they need???????????????????????  

The interview that I heard with one of the alternate jurors....... the guy honestly said he didn't believe the car smelled bad!  

That statement either requires an hour answer or none at all. I just hope his labotomy scar has healed nicely!   Rolling Eyes
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4378 on: July 06, 2011, 02:32:10 AM »

If that's true about Lifetime, I'm disappointed and that's one Lifetime Movie I won't be watching.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4379 on: July 06, 2011, 02:43:19 AM »

If that's true about Lifetime, I'm disappointed and that's one Lifetime Movie I won't be watching.

I have personally stopped watching Lifetime I use to be a big fan of it cause it seemed they told the victims side of things but never again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.