May 17, 2024, 12:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 390132 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 21, 2007, 01:07:28 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Has been a while since I posted, but I read every day.  Just wanted to say thanks to Red and Dugga for the changes a-comin'.  Sounds really exciting!  Thanks, also, to all our Monkeys here, for the atmosphere, care and concern of all our posters.  I read the prayer thread daily, and include all the monkey requests.   Even though I do not post often, you each have a special place in my life... I feel that I know each of you.  What a blessing to have a group of people with one heart and one purpose to "come home to".  

I am anxiously awaiting the TES search, with daily prayers that they will be successful in returning Natalee to her parents.  

I am coming out of retirement to do some substitute teaching this year, since all the grandkids will be in school.  Say a prayer for me, it's been 30 years since I taught.  I will continue to check in and keep up.  I am here for the duration....when Natalee comes home.

Hi Lexie.  Good luck with the teaching.  Will be interested to hear how you feel students have changed in the past 30 years.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: July 21, 2007, 01:07:58 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
8 days 22 hours 53 minutes 17 seconds remaining
until the DUTCH spill the BEANS

Cool

Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 21, 2007, 01:08:10 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Guys!

Hope everyone is doing GREAT tonight!

HEy CBB... glad to see you... I drank turkish coffee at dinner so I am all wide awake!!  Did you see BOR or the segment today on FOX??

No! DARN IT! What did I miss this time?  Crying or Very sad

GO and look at the video on the front page... young missy!  please don't give me another fork... and Klaas may have the transcript from today.. you know I am really lame and can't pull it off like she does...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 21, 2007, 01:09:23 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Has been a while since I posted, but I read every day.  Just wanted to say thanks to Red and Dugga for the changes a-comin'.  Sounds really exciting!  Thanks, also, to all our Monkeys here, for the atmosphere, care and concern of all our posters.  I read the prayer thread daily, and include all the monkey requests.   Even though I do not post often, you each have a special place in my life... I feel that I know each of you.  What a blessing to have a group of people with one heart and one purpose to "come home to".  

I am anxiously awaiting the TES search, with daily prayers that they will be successful in returning Natalee to her parents.  

I am coming out of retirement to do some substitute teaching this year, since all the grandkids will be in school.  Say a prayer for me, it's been 30 years since I taught.  I will continue to check in and keep up.  I am here for the duration....when Natalee comes home.

Hi Lexie.  Good luck with the teaching.  Will be interested to hear how you feel students have changed in the past 30 years.

OH.. Great idea!  Lexie are you teaching elementray or middle or high school...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: July 21, 2007, 01:09:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Lexie and CBB!

Hiya, Klaas!

Anybody know if BOR will repeat tonight?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 21, 2007, 01:10:20 AM »

Hi Lexie and CBB!

Hiya, Klaas!

front page... it was last night's...

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: July 21, 2007, 01:10:28 AM »

You will do great... kids know instinctive who likes kids and who don't...so I am sure that you will be great and the kids will love you...

and please join us more often (talking)....

thank you, Mrs. Red.  I just have to pass fingerprinting and background check.  My sporadic posting is mostly due to time, not lack of conversation.  I will try to do better.   Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #467 on: July 21, 2007, 01:11:02 AM »

Hi Guys!

HEy CBB... glad to see you... I drank turkish coffee at dinner so I am all wide awake!!  Did you see BOR or the segment today on FOX??

GO and look at the video on the front page... young missy!  please don't give me another fork... and Klaas may have the transcript from today.. you know I am really lame and can't pull it off like she does...

I'll do that, Miss Thang!  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 21, 2007, 01:11:05 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Oh, WoW!

Look at the top of the page!  Dugga made us a countdown clock!
He sure is taking good care of us monkeys!  Very Happy
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: July 21, 2007, 01:11:16 AM »

Oh, WoW!

Anna-
that Dugga is an extraordinary FREAK!!!! Laughing
I think we finally found out who really invented the internet.. LOL

lexie - good luck and really nice post.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: July 21, 2007, 01:11:27 AM »

Hi Lexie and CBB!

Hiya, Klaas!

Give me a minute and I'll find Heli's transcriptions for you.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: July 21, 2007, 01:12:39 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

{{{Lexie}}} That is great about you doing the substitute teaching, will pray that it goes well for you!

TY, Elaine.  I did lots of volunteer work, tutoring, etc. last year, and figured I might as well make it official.   Laughing
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: July 21, 2007, 01:14:14 AM »

Thanks, Tibro.  I will have to start a thread in the lounge...  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: July 21, 2007, 01:14:52 AM »

Hi Lexie and CBB!

Hiya, Klaas!

Give me a minute and I'll find Heli's transcriptions for you.

Well, I could just dig it outta the Carpe Noctem video index... Razz

You know we do have a Noktem Natalee Network! he he he !!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 21, 2007, 01:15:15 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Oh, WoW!

Anna-
that Dugga is an extraordinary FREAK!!!! Laughing
I think we finally found out who really invented the internet.. LOL

lexie - good luck and really nice post.
Are you saying Dugga is Al Gore? LOL!  .............................j/k (couldn't resist!)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #475 on: July 21, 2007, 01:15:24 AM »

Great FRONT PAGE article Red!!!

I saw BOR last night, so the video wasn't news to me.............maddening, but not news  Wink

Did BOR cover it again tonight?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: July 21, 2007, 01:16:33 AM »

I saw BOR last night, so the video wasn't news to me.............maddening, but not news  Wink

no, but it was covered on the noon/1 pm segment... I think Klaasend was going to pull the transcripts...

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: July 21, 2007, 01:16:58 AM »

Hi Guys!

I'll do that, Miss Thang!  Laughing
Howdy CBB!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #478 on: July 21, 2007, 01:17:17 AM »

no, but it was covered on the noon/1 pm segment... I think Klaasend was going to pull the transcripts...

Thanks, Mrs. Red, and thank you Klaas!
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: July 21, 2007, 01:17:32 AM »

OH.. Great idea!  Lexie are you teaching elementray or middle or high school...

K-3 and probably will not go any higher.  Too many discipline problems above that.  And, since I do not HAVE to work full time, I can pick and choose my assignments.  The K-1 school is brand new, and will house its first classes this fall... Gorgeous building, lighted floor in the atrium, etc.  Will be a far cry from the 1961-built school they have been in.  

I will start a thread in the lounge and fill you in on my adventures!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.