May 21, 2024, 09:24:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 111740 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2006, 08:20:33 PM »

Klaas,

Again, thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!

Would you please provide the link to the photoshopped = cropped pict of Joran in the Twitty's home?

I'd like to see if it has earrings or not.

TYIA

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: November 27, 2006, 08:21:38 PM »

he would tell his NON INFORMED friends he knew natalee from years ago

they were old pals

he would never hurt her

"see, i even have pictures when i visited her house a couple years ago"

stupid friends would believe the DELICIOUS JORAN  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 27, 2006, 08:23:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "dkpen"
You know with this picture of Joran and Natalee is disturbing to me. I can't get it out of my head. ugh!

Taking or making of souviners from or of the victim(s) is evidence of fantasy at work.  Joran has major issues.

GET THE BOY HELP NOW ANITA! Please, before another girl falls victim to your ill-begotten son.

she cant help her boy... she cant help herself

I've often wondered about Anita:  
A.  Is she covering for Joran and Paulus, knowing full well what they do, what kind of men they really are?  

B.  Does she "know" but not really know, and is in denial?  

C.  Is she truly clueless, believing her men are innocent of all charges?

Anita knows exactly what they are and knows the whole story.  Those tears we saw are only because they got caught.

Heh, heh, Anita isn't just covering for her 'boys', she's running the whole show.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2006, 08:24:25 PM »

You know with this picture of Joran and Natalee is disturbing to me. I can't get it out of my head. ugh!

Taking or making of souviners from or of the victim(s) is evidence of fantasy at work.  Joran has major issues.

GET THE BOY HELP NOW ANITA! Please, before another girl falls victim to your ill-begotten son.

A.  Is she covering for Joran and Paulus, knowing full well what they do, what kind of men they really are?  

So far, IMO:
A.   Yes, probably. Desiring to spare HERSELF further hurt.
B.   She knows..and by now, realizes that the son is as devious as the father, and Joran's adult games are far worse than Joran's childhood trespasses which she always had to deal with, as far as other parents' complaints. It's serious stuff now.
C.   She's not clueless, but has tried for years to spare herself further hurt, so she has chosen to ignore Joran's warped personality. Paulus was most likely told that he was now in charge of Joran. Joran probably exhibited his anti-social behavior at a very wee age.  Is that why they moved all the way to Aruba when he was small ????
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2006, 08:26:47 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
I have been thinking about this photoshopped pic.  What could have been the possible reason for paying so much to have a picture of himself at Natleee's house?  And the timing of it.....  The only thing I can think of is that he was possibly going to turn it over to the publisher of his book.... an effort to clear himself?  How could such an obvious forgery be taken seriously by anyone??  

Any other ideas about why he would want such a picture?

Looks like you nailed it, it appears the sporter is doing an OJ 'if I did it' book.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 27, 2006, 08:28:43 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas,

Again, thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!

Would you please provide the link to the photoshopped = cropped pict of Joran in the Twitty's home?

I'd like to see if it has earrings or not.

TYIA

IBE

Original

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2006, 08:32:42 PM »

The earring is gone.......... Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2006, 08:33:09 PM »

A repost by NYCHIC of an old SM front page post:
here is another one of those cryptic posts:

—————
Uhm up until now there hasn’t been any more person detained.Maybe that was a news mixup.Today Mr Lejuez (not sure who he is representing)adressed a local radio with some other facts.Or potential facts may I say.
Supposedly Joran van der Sloot was crying in his cell where he is held. And he started talking to Jones(one of the security Guards who is also still held).He said that he thinks that the Kalpoe bro’s might be up to something.HE added that it seemed as if they are trying to make it seem like he killed Ms Holloway.So he decided to “confess”.He said that the Kalpoe brothers dropped him off FIRST.At the goobyes he exchanged email information with Ms Holloway and then he got out of the car.Came monday , they decided to tell the police that all 3 of them dropped Ms NAtalee , and invented the entire 2 security guard story.
My question: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ? Now you want to “confess” again? And without telling a reason WHY the 3 of you had decided to come up with a story?
You’re all guilty..this is guilty behavior.
But the biggest rumor is this; Joran did get out of the car with Ms Natalee(at the lighthouse/arashi beach)… Accidentaly she stumbled at the beach..She fell on rocks where she hit her head pretty hard.And since then passed out.THey dropped her off a far distance from the Holiday Inn.BUt as guilty as they felt came back a few minutes later to check on her.She was still in the same position as when she was dropped off.Then they discovered she still had no pulse and supposed she turned ice cold and purple.SO they all panicked , took her back in the car , and started to plan what to do. That is how much i know of this ‘rumor’. This is sooo sickening.These guys SHOULD be pressured MUCH harder ..Make them soob so hard they can’t even think straight ,so they confess to this. I believe the rumor.This is a shame , as for I am born and raised on this lovely island. And it makes me sick ! This is unfair , no matter how drunk this girl was.It’s utter and completely wrong. May god rest Natalee’s soul..

Posted by: AuA82 at June 13, 2005 04:44 PM
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2006, 08:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here is a portion of the De Vries show made available by Daniel at FOB - you should be able to just click on the image and it will play:

Shocked Wow...that was the first I saw of the photo-shopped picture of him wearing a white T-shirt pretending to be standing with Natalee. Shocked  Have only so far seen the blue shirt fake photo from last night. Thanks for this video...Joran, your game is up....you will forever be haunted & hunted..  (deVries is so adorable.)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2006, 08:37:36 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
On of the Monkeys mentioned that the earrings on Natalee we missing in Joran's photoshopped picture.

Would this have any psychological implications or wasn't there an earring supposedly shown to the mom?

Memory is vague. Help please?

I seem to remember a discussion of the earrings was important early on.

I just watched the little clip and the earrings are there in the shopped photo. There is another picture with J and Natalee together as if they are like on a date.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2006, 08:38:02 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

I think it's still there - hold on, doing a new screen shot that I'll enhance.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2006, 08:39:12 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
he would tell his NON INFORMED friends he knew natalee from years ago

they were old pals

he would never hurt her

"see, i even have pictures when i visited her house a couple years ago"

stupid friends would believe the DELICIOUS JORAN  Cool

You know this could very well be what he was doing.  They didn't know much about the case in the Netherlands.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2006, 08:40:27 PM »

In the video which is a better quality, they are there.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2006, 08:40:43 PM »

—————
Uhm up until now there hasn’t been any more person detained.Maybe that was a news mixup.Today Mr Lejuez (not sure who he is representing)adressed a local radio with some other facts.Or potential facts may I say.
Supposedly Joran van der Sloot was crying in his cell where he is held. And he started talking to Jones(one of the security Guards who is also still held).He said that he thinks that the Kalpoe bro’s might be up to something.HE added that it seemed as if they are trying to make it seem like he killed Ms Holloway.So he decided to “confess”.He said that the Kalpoe brothers dropped him off FIRST.At the goobyes he exchanged email information with Ms Holloway and then he got out of the car.Came monday , they decided to tell the police that all 3 of them dropped Ms NAtalee , and invented the entire 2 security guard story.
My question: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ? Now you want to “confess” again? And without telling a reason WHY the 3 of you had decided to come up with a story?
But the biggest rumor is this; Joran did get out of the car with Ms Natalee(at the lighthouse/arashi beach)… Accidentaly she stumbled at the beach..She fell on rocks where she hit her head pretty hard.And since then passed out.THey dropped her off a far distance from the Holiday Inn.BUt as guilty as they felt came back a few minutes later to check on her.She was still in the same position as when she was dropped off.Then they discovered she still had no pulse and supposed she turned ice cold and purple.SO they all panicked , took her back in the car , and started to plan what to do. That is how much i know of this ‘rumor’. This is sooo sickening.These guys SHOULD be pressured MUCH harder ..Make them soob so hard they can’t even think straight ,so they confess to this. I believe the rumor.This is a shame , as for I am born and raised on this lovely island. And it makes me sick ! This is unfair , no matter how drunk this girl was.It’s utter and completely wrong. May god rest Natalee’s soul..

Heh, heh, believe the 'Biggest Rumor' part, all except the fell and hit head
and the trip to the lighthouse.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2006, 08:41:43 PM »

Oh my gosh, it is gone!

Wow..

Thanks Klaas. One more favor please? My HD crashed and I had thought I had back up most of the stuff... can't find my monkey avatar? Any other way of recoving it... aka you with the giant database? Did you have to add an addition to the house for the databases???

We appreciate your effort though.

Thanks,

IBE

OK Monkeys, what does the photoshopped picture mean with the missing earring???

Hammer, can you contact Dutchlady???

TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2006, 08:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

In the video which is a better quality, they are there.

Thanks..I was scared...does that sound like robots.. Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2006, 08:43:11 PM »

—————

You know, I can believe there is some truth to this rumor. I had not previously read this post, but the rumor goes along to some extent with what I had speculated might have happened. Of course, it wouldn't be the entire truth of what happened (not buying the accidental injury), but there are some aspects of the story that I can buy.

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2006, 08:45:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Anita knows exactly what they are and knows the whole story.  Those tears we saw are only because they got caught.

Yes....her pseudo-perfect life is over. Those tears are for herself. The entire world now knows what a terror her delicious Joran really is. Bad seed.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2006, 08:45:12 PM »

Thanks Kat_Gram,

I was writing the post as you were posting.

So the earring is there in the video but not the still picture? Am confused.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2006, 08:48:43 PM »

Red just got off the phone with Beth - Beth and Peter de Vries will be on Greta tonight!!  10pm Eastern
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.