May 22, 2024, 04:37:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391293 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: September 25, 2008, 10:59:11 PM »

L. Padilla said tonight that "the plastic bag that Caylee's body was in broke" and that is why the terrible smell got into the car.  I don't know how he knows that, but it sounds reasonable.  I always thought that she had put the body in a trash bag or wrapped it in a blanket.

I'd say wrapped in a blanket then put in a plastic bag or bin. 

Padilla also said that because the bag broke is what caused all that stuff to get on Casey's pants and that's why they had to be washed. 

I guess you could surmise that a bag broke in order to get the stain in the trunk.

No matter what happened, IMO, Padilla has been privy to a lot more informatin from LE than we are. 

Padilla has another new or different take on the story almost every night.  Makes me think that he's leaking out those bits and pieces of information directly on behalf of the LE.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1581 on: September 25, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »

When does she go to court for the forgery and theft charges?  If they don't find Caylee's body can they still charge her with murder? And would there be a jury...if so, where are they going to turn for jurors?  Can or would they go outside Florida? 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1582 on: September 25, 2008, 10:59:36 PM »

I just remembered another thing that Brittany said.  She said that that first night when Caylee was missing that something had happened to Caylee and that Casey had done it and that if she hurt her granddaughter she did not care if Casey spent the rest of her life behind bars if it meant getting Caylee back.  All she wanted was to get Caylee back and she did not care what happened to Casey.  So Brittany said that Cindy changed her tune from the first day and started to defend Casey. 

I meant to say:  Brittany said that Cindy told her that Caylee was missing and that Casey might have done something to her and that if she did, she would not care if Casey was put behind bars for the rest of her life, all she cared about was getting Caylee back. 

That's true.  Actions speak louder than words!   I was shocked at what Casey did to her, when she used to babysit for Caylee as a baby.  Pretending she was going to work, then Britanny found out all the time she was babysitting, Casey was out partying, had no job and that was when Caylee was a baby!   Brittany stopped watching her, but I would be PO"D!  She did talk to her still on occasion.  She's a bigger girl than I would be.  Being used like that! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1583 on: September 25, 2008, 10:59:38 PM »

Rocking the babies made me real sleepy, I think Ill just curl up with the dog for a little while............
Nighty night A-1.  Sweet dreams!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: September 25, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »

When does she go to court for the forgery and theft charges?  If they don't find Caylee's body can they still charge her with murder? And would there be a jury...if so, where are they going to turn for jurors?  Can or would they go outside Florida? 

I've read she's due in court sometime in November for that.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: September 25, 2008, 11:00:15 PM »

KLASS?  I just received an email from the "ScaredMonkeys team" about a case similar to Natalee's?   I've never recieved one from here before?  Is this something new?

Never heard of it.  Be careful about opening up the email.  If you don't mind forward it to me at smklaas@hotmail.com I'll check it out and let you know if it's OK.  I know nothing about a "ScaredMonkeys Team" though. 

I just got one also. I went to the link and it is a new SM thread on Marless.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: September 25, 2008, 11:01:20 PM »

KLASS?  I just received an email from the "ScaredMonkeys team" about a case similar to Natalee's?   I've never recieved one from here before?  Is this something new?

Never heard of it.  Be careful about opening up the email.  If you don't mind forward it to me at smklaas@hotmail.com I'll check it out and let you know if it's OK.  I know nothing about a "ScaredMonkeys Team" though. 

In case my answer was missed.  Even I have not been invited to be part of the ScaredMonkeys Team.  I have no idea what it is. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: September 25, 2008, 11:02:01 PM »

I didn't do it Klaasend, I only know 11 monkey's email addresses....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: September 25, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »

Very good points, out4bull.  When people laugh at inappropriate times and subjects, it makes me suspicious.  But I also know that Lee did some things that clearly disturbed evidence in the case.  He took it upon himself to go over to Tony's and get Casey's stuff without giving the police a chance to do that.  He made a big deal of the bag being packed so nicely, and suggested that Casey, a slob, would not have had it so organized.  He was really playing Junior Detective, and I wonder why, since the police had been called.  I'm sure LE knows that he tampered with evidence and moved things from where they were.  He might even have gotten rid of some things, for all we know.  Was he really being helpful?  Or was he already in protection mode?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: September 25, 2008, 11:02:51 PM »

Klaas ... I also got the same email.

Janet

_________

Bonaire Fears A Natalee Holloway Repeat

KRALENDIJK-The neighbouring Dutch island of Bonaire is in a state of shock and disbelief after the
mysterious disappearance of 24-year-old Dutch intern Marlies van der Kouwe. Marlies disappeared
last Sunday night after a party with friends at Karen's Beach. She left the party alone on a bike at
01:30 in the morning, heading north for the sub division of Hato.

Marlies was being followed by two men on a scooter while riding on her bike, according to eye
witnesses. When she passed alongside the Water and Energy Plant of the island, she was pulled
off violently from the bike by one of the men and carried away on the scooter.

A security guard at the plant said he heard a scream at night. Police later found the scooter near
some scrubs, but no trace of Marlies and her abductors. Marlies did not consume alcohol that night,
according to the bartender at Karen's Beach.

A team of 50 Dutch and Antillean investigators and police flew to the island to investigate the
disappearance. Authorities on the island fear the worse, but without a body it is thus far a case of
kidnap.

Van der Kouwe’s parents reside in The Netherlands and were informed by authorities on the
disappearance of their daughter. "The family is shocked and very saddened by the news" says
Peter Wadners, an uncle of Marlies. "We just hope that Marlies appears alive somewhere on the
island, we do not want to think on a worse case scenario as of yet."

A thorough search was conducted on the island last Tuesday. Helicopters and cars scanned the
island for the missing 24-year-old. Ships and the Coast Guard patrolled the shoreline without
result.

Bonaire fears a repeat of the missing American teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on
vacation in Aruba in May of 2005. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the aftermath
thereof has affected tourism and gave Aruba much bad press. Bonaire does not want to think on a
Natalee Holloway scenario, a case that is still unsolved.

Bonaire is one and a half times larger than Aruba, and has an estimated 18,000 inhabitants (that
is one sixth of the Aruban population). Bonaire is overall a very quiet island, compared to the
bustling mass tourism destination of Aruba. The main industry in Bonaire is dive tourism,
attracting mainly European visitors.

Marlies van der Kouwe was born on the Dutch island of Curacao, and was brought up in The
Netherlands. Her father had a medical practice in Bonaire, but eventually left for The Netherlands
as well. Marlies arrived on the island on August for an internship at Pharmacy Bonaire that would
last for six months.
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=764211

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.0

Regards,
The Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum Team.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: September 25, 2008, 11:03:13 PM »

That's why I asked you.  But a link looks to point directly to SM...   Forwarding it to you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: September 25, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »

What SM thread on Marless.  Can someone please give me that link or send me the email.  Thanks

smklaas@hotmail.com
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: September 25, 2008, 11:03:37 PM »

Ooops, I messed that up.  Strange, though, I said I was going to emai monkeys and then people get emails, but I didn't do it......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: September 25, 2008, 11:04:30 PM »

Forwarded to your cox email

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1594 on: September 25, 2008, 11:05:57 PM »

((edit - this one was a little too much))
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:32:11 PM by klaasend » Logged

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: September 25, 2008, 11:06:23 PM »

Forwarded to your cox email

K,  just fowarded to the email you posted.   I have way too many email addy's for you!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: September 25, 2008, 11:06:48 PM »

In case my answer was missed.  Even I have not been invited to be part of the ScaredMonkeys Team.  I have no idea what it is. 

I forwarded the email to you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1597 on: September 25, 2008, 11:08:11 PM »

sounds like Marlies' case. When the thread was just created, it might have notified her if she has a setting set.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: September 25, 2008, 11:08:21 PM »

Kristen- I am looking at this LA interview, and I can't tell when he first gave the info to LE.  Maybe somebody else can help you out?  Sad   I'm sorry I can't be of more help right now. I'm so tired I'm getting dizzy looking at the pdf file. Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: September 25, 2008, 11:09:39 PM »

Klaas ... the only think that bothers me ... if this email did not come from the administration of SM ... how did the sender obtain email address.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.