May 20, 2024, 09:59:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 555254 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1920 on: June 10, 2011, 12:12:57 AM »

what is the arrow 2nd to the right pointing to?

Caylee's skull
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: June 10, 2011, 12:15:20 AM »

The Anthony's love their incest. It's what has kept this case going for as long as it has.

Dark unspeakable secrets. Nobody wants to talk about it. Just look how willing people are to listen?

Incest is like a pink elephant taking a dump in your living room. It's a real conversation killer.

If you research incest families - then run down the check list. The Anthony's appear to
have every sign.

They'd rather burn the house down than have people know.

This is probably what George was thinking about when he bought a new Taurus 38 about 1 week before the cops retrieved it. That was months before his Daytona escapade.

Casey did not form in a vacuum. ( but she still has no excuse - she could have just left )

Really? What are the signs the Anthony's show of incest?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: June 10, 2011, 12:15:59 AM »

Caylee's skull

Sorry, I was thinking 2nd arrow.  Could it be Caylee's shorts?
justice4caylee5022
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:00 AM »

oh my gosh. i thought i was just imagining it. what happened to them blurring out the remains? that is horrible.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:28 AM »

The pics of Casey today with her head hanging down, may have been her trying to ACT like a grieving mother who just cannot handle this, yada yada... But... All it really did was make her look all the more guilty.  IMO.  They said on HLN that she didn't look up once in 45 minutes.  Jeesh.  Wonder what her reward from Baez will be, for "performing" yet another circus act in court?  And wonder if any of the jurors are still buying into any of her performances? 

and how do you top the dry heaves?  She can't make herself cry, she isn't gonna make herself puke.  So when the more graphic stuff comes up, how will she top herself? 

Tears, dry heaves, umm, passing out/fainting??

Going #2 in her pants?

she could pretend to faint.  The others - uggggggghhhh - she would NEVER!

Why not? 

If she could double bag her daughter, duct tape her, drive around with her body in her vehicle and then toss her in the woods to rot, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her.

She's cruel and inhuman, has no respect for life or anything.

No, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her.

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
justice4caylee5022
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:53 AM »

could one of the moderators remove those pictures from this thread? they are disturbing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: June 10, 2011, 12:17:40 AM »

Maybe I have missed the documentation but ...I have scanned through the following report and ... cannot locate where it is stated that the duct tape was place around the head of Caylee antemortem.  On page two it states "prior to decomposition".

My theory implies that duct tape was wrapped around Caylee's head as a means to prevent body fluids from escaping the nose, mouth and ears a short time following the demise of Caylee from an "unintentional" or" intentional" chloroform overdose.  I am now leaning towards "intentional".

Nevertheless... if it has been demined by investigators that the duct wasy placed prior to death ... revisions to my theory are where it is at.

Janet

+++++

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0619/19801477.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: June 10, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »

Larry Kobylynkey (SP) sorry tried to sound it out

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs

I saw that too, Stacey! Ugh! And I thought Dr. G was supposedly well known and thorough! WTF!

Dr. K is a defense shill.   HELLO!!!  Everything about Caylee moved...even the skull....there were torrentail rains and flooding, water movement and animal movement.  Give me a break!

He is a spinner of words and has been for a while:

Aired November 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

::snipping2::

LAWRENCE KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE TEAM: Well, I too am a very good friend of Bill Bass. Let me just say this. The conclusion of their report on air sampling says that it could be human decomposition. It does not say that it is.

That tells me it could be a lot of other things, which apparently is what Doctor Lee is saying.

GRACE: But it is decomposition. That is confirmed. They just don`t know whether it`s human or animal.

KOBILINSKY: That`s -- that is correct.

GRACE: You know, every time you give me an answer, you leave out a little fact, like that big study you told me about, how half of all of the cars searched turned up with chloroform in the trunk. And then I found out only one car turned up with chloroform in the trunk.

KOBILINSKY: Yes, one out of two and the fact that.

GRACE: Yes, I can`t believe you`re actually reiterating it.

KOBILINSKY: Well, the fact that there`s a car with chloroform tells us that that is possible.

GRACE: And, and is what was the amount, the percentage of chloroform in that car?

KOBILINSKY: Well, the fact that it`s there tells us.

GRACE: Negligible, negligible, as opposed to highly saturated in Casey Anthony`s car.

KOBILINSKY: Well, the fact that it was there tells us it can form in a vehicle.

GRACE: I hope you don`t jump up at trial with that one, Kobe.

::snipping2::

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: June 10, 2011, 12:24:27 AM »

The uncropped version

Good evening!  Coming in very late, but wanted to back Brandi here.  Notice how stiff (almost ramrod straight) Baez' upper body is. Although his left shoulder ever so slightly leans into her, notice how his right shoulder (left to you) is turned straight forward, away from Casey.  In a genuine hug, his lower body (specifically, his hips) would be turned toward her, as they follow the head and shoulders.  Which brings us to his head.  He's not even looking toward her, much less at her. His facial expression is not sympathetic to Casey; rather it is looking to see who might be seeing him "comfort" her...an attempt to influence...an implication that poor Casey was so upset that her attorney had to comfort her. His hand is actually gripping her arm (as evidenced by seeing the knuckle bends in each finger).  It's not a comfort hug, but a firm grip...almost as if he is pulling her into him.  She, in turn, is not turned into his shoulder (as in a genuine hug).  Academy Award losing performance!  Neither of these two are very good actors. All MOO   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: June 10, 2011, 12:28:04 AM »

Ooops!  One more thing, notice you can see space between Casey and Baez in their "hug"...wouldn't see that in a genuine hug either. She'd be resting her head fully on his shoulder/into his chest and relax against him ("melt" into him).  We know from the many various pics, Casey has no problem getting close to guys.  I call "Cut!" for bad acting. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1930 on: June 10, 2011, 12:29:52 AM »

could one of the moderators remove those pictures from this thread? they are disturbing.
Get off the message board Bozo and go prepare for your case.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: June 10, 2011, 12:31:39 AM »

Caylee's skull

On TV, I believe I heard them say that the items is the off-white canvas bag.  Nothing looks like you would think it would look because it's squashed up, dirty and wet.  Jinksaurus said this, I believe, left to right, log, skull, laundry bag, garbage bag and all in and amoung trash.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: June 10, 2011, 12:36:22 AM »

Maybe I have missed the documentation but ...I have scanned through the following report and ... cannot locate where it is stated that the duct tape was place around the head of Caylee antemortem.  On page two it states "prior to decomposition".

My theory implies that duct tape was wrapped around Caylee's head as a means to prevent body fluids from escaping the nose, mouth and ears a short time following the demise of Caylee from an "unintentional" or" intentional" chloroform overdose.  I am now leaning towards "intentional".

Nevertheless... if it has been demined by investigators that the duct wasy placed prior to death ... revisions to my theory are where it is at.

Janet

+++++

Body fluids escape from other places at death  yet Casey did not tape those places up. I think she used chloroform to render Caylee unconscience, then taped her mouth and nose to suffocate her to death. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: June 10, 2011, 12:38:03 AM »

That picture looks like the lethal injection is administered on a submarine!   

That what it reminded me of too..

Wonder if they will announce "Batten down the hatches...the bitch is going down"?

BTW, BluesyGram
Thank you for your post last night about Lippman on HLN.. I didnt get it at first but the more I had thought about it, you showed me the light  I was starting to believe the Ants saw their daughter was evil, you saved me from sipping the kool aid again..I can be a real softie

The grifters are good at it, I must admit.  But they make the mistake of a lot criminals & stupid lawyers do...they don't know when to shut up.

Guess that is why it upset me so much...haha  I took a big sip when Bozo gave his OS & when Spindy was on the stand.  I took ICA's advice and threw it up...all is good now.

Wonder if ICA tries to say she is ummm still sick tomorrow AM and the jail will have to call HHBP?  Bet he tells them to give her an ultimatum..."Either you walk or you will be carried"  Oh to be a fly on the wall.  And, I wonder if Mother Teresa has another white shirt to wear?  And...am wondering where they are housing Robyn Adams?   Will ICA be happy to see her 'sister' there ready to testify for the Pros?   Gee...so many questions again.  

Gonna dream about ICA having her fit and they send SWAT in to extract her.  Sweet dreams every1.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1934 on: June 10, 2011, 12:39:22 AM »

I'm sorry you find the pictures so disturbing you want them removed, justice4caylee. The pictures have been pixelated and are part of this case and are appropriately posted throughout the thread. Perhaps you should scroll past them.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: June 10, 2011, 12:39:58 AM »

Get off the message board Bozo and go prepare for your case.

OMG rofl

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: June 10, 2011, 12:42:41 AM »

I can't help but think that Mason and Bozo have something up their sleeve.  Since their opening statement that have basically done nothing to indicate what they said was true.  I can see that from bozo but not Mason.  They will try some underhanded attempt at a gotcha moment.  I hope they both get sanctioned.

I have been thinking the same thing, but fortunately knowing those two bumbling idiots they will screw it up and make her look even more guilty.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1937 on: June 10, 2011, 12:44:39 AM »

I can't help but think that Mason and Bozo have something up their sleeve.  Since their opening statement that have basically done nothing to indicate what they said was true.  I can see that from bozo but not Mason.  They will try some underhanded attempt at a gotcha moment.  I hope they both get sanctioned.

I have been thinking the same thing, but fortunately knowing those two bumbling idiots they will screw it up and make her look even more guilty.
They are doing an excellent job of prosecuting the case.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: June 10, 2011, 12:45:11 AM »

Janet

+++++

Body fluids escape from other places at death  yet Casey did not tape those places up. I think she used chloroform to render Caylee unconscience, then taped her mouth and nose to suffocate her to death. 

Shell, totally agree.  Chloroform to render Caylee totally helpless and duct tape to kill Caylee.  Twisted, wicked.  Just like she treats Cindy - kill the baby to hurt mom, and then not talk (think:  Cindy saying "well, you're not telling us where she is!") and still trying to out-do mom...like today, KC mimicked the way Cindy was upset in court by lowering her head and needing to leave the room...asking for a break...just like mom...trying to out-do mom (twisted - like we can't see through that act) and still trying to control the situation.  She won one today, she was in control of that court and got out of there.  That's what she wanted.  She was tired of hearing it and wanted out...she managed to make that happen.

Now...I'm thinking that she is soooo shown for what she is and did (and there's a lot more to the prosecution's case to go), that I could see KC deciding she isn't going to take the stand...that Jose will just have to handle it on his own.  Sort of like when she got made at the press: "Sucks for them".  She wasn't going to tell them anything.  In the end, I'm thinking that KC will think about the jury": "Sucks for them".   Remember - she doesn't think ahead.  That kind of attitude is bad for KC...but hey, look where her judgement's gotten her so far.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: June 10, 2011, 12:48:09 AM »

Why? We have been looking at them since December of 08. Some are new but most are not. Why would you want to come here the day the pictures were released and expect not to see them?

I find them very telling in that a so called mother could care so little for her baby she would throw her in the trash dump of the neighborhood. No one but residents of that area even knew that spare lot was there. One thing for sure we know is George didn't get rid of the body - no former police officer would be so stupid.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.