May 06, 2024, 08:23:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 147221 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: August 06, 2006, 11:59:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Did Satish get out to open the gate, Joran got out to hold the dogs and Deepak was driving the car leaving Natalee in the back seat with Joran's phone?  Is that why the sound of the car is so loud, the car door is not closed well?  And the monkey is screeching?

Worry about that, Joran! Think about it every day of your life and wonder when it might be played for the world to hear.

Kudos, Anna, great thinking.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: August 07, 2006, 12:00:51 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Justinmama and I heard it talked about on TV.  Call was 3 a.m. approximately on May 30.

Do you know who said it?  Maybe we can find a link and put it to rest once and for all.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: August 07, 2006, 12:01:35 AM »

Called In, But Missed Jossy

I want to know why the 3 have been immune from prosecution for "lying as witnesses" when it is clear under Aruban law this is a criminal offense.

There is NO DENYING they lied as witnesses.

Where is prosecution?

Explained same to Dana off-air.

The principle is simple and obvious and further used by LE the world over: criminals are very often prosecuted for lesser crimes in order to pressure them to admit to more serious crimes.  In the case of sloot, I can see 3 separate prosecutions, which includes the "LYING AS WITNESS" crime.

Bring them in and apply the pressure.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: August 07, 2006, 12:03:24 AM »

Did Satish get out to open the gate, Joran got out to hold the dogs and Deepak was driving the car leaving Natalee in the back seat with Joran's phone?  Is that why the sound of the car is so loud, the car door is not closed well?  And the monkey is screeching?

Worry about that, Joran! Think about it every day of your life and wonder when it might be played for the world to hear.

I wish they would do just that.

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: August 07, 2006, 12:03:48 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"

I want to know why the 3 have been immune from prosecution for "lying as witnesses" when it is clear under Aruban law this is a criminal offense.

Where is prosecution?

The principle is simple and obvious and further used by LE the world over: criminals are very often prosecuted for lesser crimes in order to pressure them to admit to more serious crimes.  In the case of sloot, I can see 3 separate prosecutions, which includes the "LYING AS WITNESS" crime.

Oh, no, Big Hammer!  They weren't witnesses.  They were "PERSONS OF INTEREST" only.  Guess in Aruba that means you can lie.  But they did not have official witness status and that is why their early statements can apparently be disappeared.

This system is just like jello, it will conform to any shape they want it to conform to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: August 07, 2006, 12:05:09 AM »

RED, thanks to you, Tom, Mrs Red & Klaas for providing us a forum. It makes a difference, a BIG difference.

Amen Southern Sister!!!

I believe in miracles!
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: August 07, 2006, 12:05:19 AM »

Spook- Fat Phil said Hi!!

BOC final sweep!

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 07, 2006, 12:06:26 AM »

I'm just passing thru..  

What would be the best path to go now to get information for Natalee's family?

Do we want a trial, even though we know that the suspects will be found innocent?  I believe it would be better to have a trial and forget about the double jeopardy, they are free no matter what..  

Do we file a civil suit over in Aruba, will that allowed more information?  Depostions are in a written form, basically a take home quiz..  

Do we push for them to closed the case and will that bring a better chance of getting the information..

I don't believe we will see justice, I just hope that Natalee's family gets some answers...

Good night..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: August 07, 2006, 12:07:07 AM »

BEARLY, thanks a bunch to you for all you do.

HAMMER, you do not understand their law.  None of us do.  Arleen told us time and time again.  She neglected to say the reason we do not undertand it is because it is 'play and pay as you go.'  

I have come to believe their law is such a sham and a mockery of Dutch law, that it is almost non-existent.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 07, 2006, 12:07:32 AM »

Hello all!! Just got done painting front porch of rehab!! Goes on market tomorrow!! WOOHOO!!!
What did I miss today? Anyone see latest on Jennifer Moore story...broke my heart this morning!!! Don't believe in death penalty...but this case could sway me to change my mind!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: August 07, 2006, 12:07:59 AM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Spook- Fat Phil said Hi!!

BOC final sweep!
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 07, 2006, 12:08:27 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"

Where is prosecution?

Oh, no, Big Hammer!  They weren't witnesses.  They were "PERSONS OF INTEREST" only.  Guess in Aruba that means you can lie.  But they did not have official witness status and that is why their early statements can apparently be disappeared.

This system is just like jello, it will conform to any shape they want it to conform to.

Oh, and convicting them is like nailing jello to the wall.  I get it now.

I believe in miracles!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: August 07, 2006, 12:09:17 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Wasn't something said once about a "white Jeep"?

It appears that the majority of rental cars available there are Jeeps, which kind of makes sense given the terrain.

Hello SB (and all Monkeys),

Just a coincidence that you are seeing Jeeps as the rental cars.  There are a lot of jeeps, but I don't think they are the majority.   At first blush you would think the Jeeps are the best with the terrain, but then think of all the dust you eat with the Jeep  Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: August 07, 2006, 12:09:42 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Justinmama and I heard it talked about on TV.  Call was 3 a.m. approximately on May 30.

Do you know who said it?  Maybe we can find a link and put it to rest once and for all.

I know that Jug talked about it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: August 07, 2006, 12:11:14 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I've called Dana before, but I am not much of a phone person and I do prefer the written word.

You can be our Cyrano.   Very Happy

lol  I wrote Dana and Jossy before the interview, wanting to get their feedback on the statements that have been circulating here and on BFN.  They were not aware of them and there wasn't enough time for them to read the statements and respond.

the statements on BFN...are they all new? No one has scene them before? and if so...how did they surface now.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: August 07, 2006, 12:11:19 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "sb"
Wasn't something said once about a "white Jeep"?

It appears that the majority of rental cars available there are Jeeps, which kind of makes sense given the terrain.

Hello SB (and all Monkeys),

Just a coincidence that you are seeing Jeeps as the rental cars.  There are a lot of jeeps, but I don't think they are the majority.   At first blush you would think the Jeeps are the best with the terrain, but then think of all the dust you eat with the Jeep  Wink

Hi Slueth, you missed Dana call in.  We always look forward to hearing your calls.

Oh, I guess eating dust is better than what Beth & Co have been forced to eat from Aruba.   Wink

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: August 07, 2006, 12:11:58 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm just passing thru..  

Do we want a trial, even though we know that the suspects will be found innocent?  I believe it would be better to have a trial and forget about the double jeopardy, they are free no matter what..  

Do we file a civil suit over in Aruba, will that allowed more information?  Depostions are in a written form, basically a take home quiz..  

Do we push for them to closed the case and will that bring a better chance of getting the information..

I don't believe we will see justice, I just hope that Natalee's family gets some answers...

Good night..

Good night, sweet Terry.  Good questions.  I also wonder what would be the best course for Natalee's family to find resolution.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: August 07, 2006, 12:12:42 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm just passing thru..  

Good night..

Good night, sweet Terry.  Good questions.  I also wonder what would be the best course for Natalee's family to find resolution.

I would be willing to bet that is JQK's and Beth's assignment for the next few weeks.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 07, 2006, 12:12:45 AM »

I know that Jug talked about it.

I thought I heard Beth talk about it once and she said no--but it was a roundabout no, so I thought there might be something she wasn't saying.

I thought I heard Dave say something about a wrong number and kids playing on the phone.

I believe in miracles!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 07, 2006, 12:13:30 AM »

Thanks to all Monkey transcribers & callers.

25% tourism drop?  WOW!

Sloots are running up the tab. Time to rip up their VIP cards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.