May 13, 2024, 06:24:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 418062 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: October 29, 2009, 12:06:12 PM »

That was scary.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1501 on: October 29, 2009, 12:11:54 PM »

That was scary.   

What was~I guess I've been off for so many days that I missed it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: October 29, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »

Looks as though Jason had a fight and the other side won.

JASON  COREY  MOSES
PALATKA ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/28/2009 4:29:05 PM  - Booking#: 09-04463
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/11/1979 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-PRODUCE PRODUCE METHAMPHETAMINE   F   S    $1,004.00    
                $2,008.00    

OUCH...this pic needs to be on that site faces of meth users.

IM.....This scared me.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1503 on: October 29, 2009, 12:45:41 PM »

Looks as though Jason had a fight and the other side won.

JASON  COREY  MOSES
PALATKA ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/28/2009 4:29:05 PM  - Booking#: 09-04463
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/11/1979 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-PRODUCE PRODUCE METHAMPHETAMINE   F   S    $1,004.00    
                $2,008.00    

OUCH...this pic needs to be on that site faces of meth users.

IM.....This scared me.

YIKES!!!!!!!! Well, that would scare me too.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: October 29, 2009, 02:35:50 PM »

I guess thats her way of taking HaLeigh with her on that day.........God Bless HaLeigh........may she be found soon!!!

Congrats to your daughter, HH. That's sweet of her to take Haleigh with her. My daughter and I had to get kleenexes after reading your post.

Lord, please help them find Haleigh soon!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: October 29, 2009, 04:57:46 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122795
Haleigh Cummings Update- Another Month Passes And Still No Haleigh
Posted on October 29th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture, crime
Read 113 times.

This just in from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett

REPORTER’S NOTES: Another Month Passes and Still No Closer Finding Haleigh

This reporter’s radio station, 97.3 The Sky in Gainesville-Ocala, FL, has been covering the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings since that February morning when the story broke that the five-year-old girl was reported taken from her Satsuma home where she lived with her brother, father and 17-year-old babysitter.

Since then, the clues into her abduction have been glaringly few:

·No signs of forced entry into the home

·The last person to see her, the babysitter, can’t come up with a consistent time line

Police have been saying that this is not a stranger abduction. That leaves plenty of possibilities.

What does one make of a group people who claim they want to see this precious child returned home safely, but all act in ways that suggest each has something to hide?

The seriousness of a missing child has been apparently forgotten between the TV appearances and fundraisers along with some occasional behaviors that have brought about brushes with the law.

All I know for sure is that Haleigh remains missing.

Haleigh is described as a 5 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has  been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting TIP231 plus your message CRIMES (274637).

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: October 29, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »

Read 113 times.

This reporter’s radio station, 97.3 The Sky in Gainesville-Ocala, FL, has been covering the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings since that February morning when the story broke that the five-year-old girl was reported taken from her Satsuma home where she lived with her brother, father and 17-year-old babysitter.

·The last person to see her, the babysitter, can’t come up with a consistent time line

Police have been saying that this is not a stranger abduction. That leaves plenty of possibilities.

What does one make of a group people who claim they want to see this precious child returned home safely, but all act in ways that suggest each has something to hide?

The seriousness of a missing child has been apparently forgotten between the TV appearances and fundraisers along with some occasional behaviors that have brought about brushes with the law.

Haleigh is described as a 5 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has  been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting TIP231 plus your message CRIMES (274637).

Thanks, Trimm.

Generally, I don't care for the quality of writing over at this BNN site, but this article is entirely from T J Hart. Smile

I especially agree with the part I bolded above.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: October 29, 2009, 05:51:58 PM »

Read 113 times.

Thanks, Trimm.

Generally, I don't care for the quality of writing over at this BNN site, but this article is entirely from T J Hart. Smile

I found it very upsetting that they don't even know what she had on....wth is wrong with that

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: October 29, 2009, 06:28:20 PM »

Read 113 times.

Thanks, Trimm.

I found it very upsetting that they don't even know what she had on....wth is wrong with that

Maybe it should also read: "The seriousness of raising a child had been forgotten."

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: October 29, 2009, 06:41:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys, we r in the middle of having my daughers hair done for her day tomorrow, just wanted to come here real fast and say Thank You to those of you that congradulated her, I let her read each post that was poster and she said, Thank You, and that id she could she would give up her crown and let HaLeigh ride in her place, if she only could, it would be great......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: October 29, 2009, 07:02:49 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.

[/quote]

Maybe it should also read: "The seriousness of raising a child had been forgotten."

[/quote]

So sad.I just pray for Haleigh to come home.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: October 29, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys, we r in the middle of having my daughers hair done for her day tomorrow, just wanted to come here real fast and say Thank You to those of you that congradulated her, I let her read each post that was poster and she said, Thank You, and that id she could she would give up her crown and let HaLeigh ride in her place, if she only could, it would be great......
HH, I know your daughter will be beautiful. She sounds like a sweet, thoughtful girl.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: October 29, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »

HH, I know your daughter will be beautiful. She sounds like a sweet, thoughtful girl.  an angelic monkey

Thank You Fanny, she is beautiful, although Im probably one sided because she is my daughter, but she is very thoughtful, she always askes about HaLeigh and if we have found out anything, and she always wants to go and see Crystal again...I think we will soon........God Bless HaLeigh!!!!!!!  always.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: October 29, 2009, 08:52:51 PM »

sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: October 29, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

May the sun shine on your precious daughter tomorrow and may she feel the breeze from Hayleighs Angel Wings that I'm sure she has
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: October 29, 2009, 11:10:56 PM »

Higher Hopes, I read what you posted about your daughter this afternoon when I peeked in from work. She is a beautiful girl. Oh, when my daughter was 16 and dressed up like that for the first time ( she still looked like my baby to me ), what a wonderful memory. Take lots of pictures, but don't put them on here, ok ?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: October 30, 2009, 07:30:13 AM »

Nice pic JG.

Its about HaLeigh, thats what its about!

Heart
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: October 30, 2009, 07:32:07 AM »

What a precious smile.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: October 30, 2009, 07:35:24 AM »

The search for Haleigh Cummings
   Reported by: Matt Saffer

Last Update: 10/29 5:45 pm

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Haleigh Cummings home is only a speck on the map of Palatka county. Even from a birds-eye view, it is hard to see the homes in Haleigh's neighborhood. Finding a six year old girl has been even harder.

"Each one of those plots were searched the best they could be," says George Pottorf, who has been searching for Haleigh since the day she went missing.

Each step behind Haleigh's neighborhood takes you deeper and deeper into the woods. Action News found that once we hit certain spots in the woods, you could barely see a person in front of you, let alone a scrap of evidence at your feet. They are woods, a forest, that only experts can get through. Woods so deep and so thick, that even our camera had a hard time getting through some of the thickest terrain in Florida.

This is the first time the public gets to see why a search on this land is so difficult.

"You don't want to find anything, that's the key," says Pottorf. "Actually, you're hoping for a good result and obviously if you find what you are looking for, it's not going to be a good end result."

Pottorf has the training necessary to find the clues that could lead to a break in the Haleigh case. He owns hundreds of acres right next to Haleigh's home and knows the land well. As a lieutenant with the Florida Fish and Wildlife, George is also an expert in the water. In the early hours of the investigation, George searched for Haleigh by boat too.

"On the very first day, we spent probably about 16 hours out here. We were hoping to find just a cold wet little girl."

The area Haleigh was taken from is filled with razor sharp palmettos, vines and shrubs. Finding a shred of evidence is almost impossible for the untrained eye.

"That's why we like trained searchers to be able to try to identify recent items, versus something that's been there awhile," explains Pottorf.

Most of the woods aren't walkable. Searchers needed four wheelers just to get through. In these woods, even the most obvious piece of evidence can be hidden by nature.

You would think someone would pull off the road and say lets search right here, it's going to be easy but in reality it's hard.

"In reality its going to be tough, at least the first 50 feet is going to be," explains Pottorf. "Trying to walk through there with the hollowed out sections, your foot would go in but your body would keep going, people were constantly tripping."

While searchers hunted for clues they were also worried about things hunting them. The woods are filled with deadly spiders, ticks, rattle snakes, cottonmouths and pygmy rattlers.

Pottorf says potential evidence created problems in the search too.

"A lot of times searchers would find remains [...] which are obviously animals," he said.

Satsuma woods are filled with animal bones. Each time some are spotted, George says the search has to stop.

"Obviously we'd have to stop, mark it, tag it, if we thought there was anything suspicious about it, especially in the later weeks. Obviously in the early weeks you're not going to have that type of deterioration, but it held up the investigation several times."

Search crews went through four thousand acres of thick North Florida country side searching for Haleigh, and there are thousands of acres left to be searched. These acres become just a spot from the sky, but people believe that spot may hold the answers to find Haleigh.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/The-search-for-Haleigh-Cummings/DBnR5p00YEyVxwGMBu1lIg.cspx

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: October 30, 2009, 09:04:14 AM »

@Levi_Page Re:Tim Miller on my show Live Sun night @ 10 PM EST. Last week's guest were great. wwww.blogtalkradio.com/levipage ^FL
http://twitter.com/MysticFlower14

On the show Sun night: Tim Miller, Steph Watts, Robin Sax and Dr. Richard Weinblatt.
http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.