May 04, 2024, 12:38:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 352159 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: September 22, 2008, 10:02:12 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 

REALLY  ?????   Inquiring minds want to know
George and Casey supposedly had to be pulled apart..IIRC

Misi:  Don't keep secrets from monkeys, tell us when and why.  Pretty Please
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1541 on: September 22, 2008, 10:02:30 PM »

Good evening Mr. Chuck

Please take no offense with my question to you because I mean none. 
I am trying to understand why with you and George both being ex LE why both feel in this situation with a little child missing that having a manicured lawn would be top of the list of things that need to be done. I believe that would never ever cross my mind if my Granddaughter were missing. Like I said no disrespect to you but I feel like this should be answered by you because we just can’t get our minds wrapped around this. Please help me understand.

bump please

I didn't see if he answered this or not, but I believe he was suggesting earlier that the HOA requires upkeep of visible landscaping.   I know in some cities, you can be fined for not keeping your lawn mowed.. so maybe they're worried about being fined?  (Although I would hope the HOA would be sympathetic and see that the Anthonys are having a personal crisis right now).

Thanks so much I understand about the HOA but with a missing child I just don't think I would think of it or I would just say let it grow and find me who cares. I'm going to look for my Grandchild. I just don't understand the little stuff they are worried about I just wouldn't think of it.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: September 22, 2008, 10:02:32 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

I LIKE YOU !!!  I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU !!!!  LMAO and spitting coffee
ME TOO  ME TOO>>>>>>>but seriouslt .if she can choke her she can beat the hell out of her for this stunt...dont you think/

Or at least give someone else a swipe at her.   

Then Cindy lied, saying she heard Casey and Caylee in the bedroom when she left for work on June 16.

And George lied when he went into detail about what they were wearing when they left on June 16 while he watched that "food Network news show."

But we all suspected they were lying. It was reported that Casey was at Tony's the night of June 15. Where was Caylee then?

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: September 22, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »

TIM MILLER should be on Dana Pretzer NEXT, or right after the next guest  !

May even get a Red rant. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: September 22, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »

Violence is how this family deals with stress.  Casey learned this at home, from Mom and Dad.  So, is it this simple?  When put under stress about child care and supporting "the child,"  Casey just snapped and violently killed Caylee.  Cindy pushed her to the end of her rope in the confrontation on the 15th, and Casey was enraged.  She took Caylee, left the house, and killed the child in a rage.  It just might be this simple.  So horrible.

I'm down to two scenarios.

One Casey left with Caylee on the nite of the 15th and killed her.

or

Caylee stayed at home and George or Cindy killed her.

option one looks better.

no way is this an accident.
I agree.  I think Caylee was put into the trunk of the car on the night of the 15th after Casey and Caylee left the home.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 22, 2008, 10:03:29 PM »

Thank you VERY much, seemeatthebeach !!!

You saved me a lot of work when I don't have the time to do it right now. I am multi-tasking like crazy over here.  LOL

Thank you again!

No problem....You're welcome Brandi!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: September 22, 2008, 10:04:07 PM »

Violence is how this family deals with stress.  Casey learned this at home, from Mom and Dad.  So, is it this simple?  When put under stress about child care and supporting "the child,"  Casey just snapped and violently killed Caylee.  Cindy pushed her to the end of her rope in the confrontation on the 15th, and Casey was enraged.  She took Caylee, left the house, and killed the child in a rage.  It just might be this simple.  So horrible.

I'm down to two scenarios.

One Casey left with Caylee on the nite of the 15th and killed her.

or

Caylee stayed at home and George or Cindy killed her.

option one looks better.

no way is this an accident...

Remember Casey was once again online posting to friends 
at Jun 16 2008 11:37 AM

So if Casey had Caylee was she already deceased at this point...I would love to know what you think...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: September 22, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

I LIKE YOU !!!  I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU !!!!  LMAO and spitting coffee
ME TOO  ME TOO>>>>>>>but seriouslt .if she can choke her she can beat the hell out of her for this stunt...dont you think/

Or at least give someone else a swipe at her.   

Then Cindy lied, saying she heard Casey and Caylee in the bedroom when she left for work on June 16.

And George lied when he went into detail about what they were wearing when they left on June 16 while he watched that "food Network news show."

But we all suspected they were lying. It was reported that Casey was at Tony's the night of June 15. Where was Caylee then?
IN THE TRUNK OF CASEY'S CAR

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: September 22, 2008, 10:05:17 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: September 22, 2008, 10:05:30 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

so you're new to forums. It's a common mistake to think you are going to get a free ride when you claim to have inside info... and you were quite detailed in your synopsis. You opened the can Mr. Chuck. You are here to voice your support for the Anthony's and we are going to give you reasons that doesn't wash. I' not at all sure you understand how forums work.

one word of advice - posting at SM is a privilege, not a right. I'm not sure I really like the tone of your post.

When I was asked where else I had posted, I assumed it was for this topic. This is the only forum I've posted this topic on. 

As far "not knowing how forums work"? I do know how they work. For years now, I've a member on two automotive, one motorcycle, one watch, and post on the ebay community forum. One of the automotive forums, I have over 7K posts.

This forum is very mild compared to most. And as for the "Keyboard Warriors" who don't like my "tone", or think I'm full of crap.....I simply don't care what you think. This is what most forum members say when they run out of anything mature to say.

Chuck

Monkey's? I have read "watch forum" twice in the last few days... someone else we heard about in this case had been on a watch forum. It stuck in my head as hmm a watch forum? WTH is that about?  Does anyone remember who it was?

Maybe I was not clear enough for some.... it's  a MILITARY Wrist Watch Forum.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1550 on: September 22, 2008, 10:05:41 PM »

DANA YOU ROCK 

pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: September 22, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

no violence in that family 

hammers, hoses, chloroform, baseball bats, running over a lady and her baby in the driveway, beating an old lady, pushing around a guy 4'10", attempted assault on a "big" girl, and a "misplaced" little girl.

did I miss anything?

don't forget wrestling/beating up a sign! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: September 22, 2008, 10:07:02 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 

REALLY  ?????   Inquiring minds want to know
George and Casey supposedly had to be pulled apart..IIRC

Misi:  Don't keep secrets from monkeys, tell us when and why.  Pretty Please

It was mentioned George and Casey got in a fight over where Caylee was and that it got so heated they had to be pulled apart....During one of her stints in between jail visits...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: September 22, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »

Colt, did you advise George and Cindy to get professional counseling to help them deal with this crisis?

BRING NATALEE HOME
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: September 22, 2008, 10:07:47 PM »

what I dont understand is this..If Mr.Grund says that he heard of Zanny in '06, and we know there IS NO ZANNY, then WTF???

I thought Zanny was made up just for an excuse as to where Caylee was...I didnt know Zanny had been around for 2 years.....

I am so confused!!!

Me too!  I thought the theory of KC getting Zenaida's info from the card she filled out or from her plates was plausible but to have mentioned a nanny called Zanny and then just happen upon the Zenaida info...that throws me for a loop. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: September 22, 2008, 10:07:55 PM »

KiahJ  - great find, an interesting note. can you post a link to this?

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_19862002 
This is for both of u and sorry if it has been asked, have either of u been asked to take a lie dector test? or if u would ask would u take it? tia

none of our friends have been asked to take a lie detector test

and if asked i would, but as long as its within the next 9 days. I recently got a great contracting job, and its overseas. So im not going to get involved with trials or anthing that will put that in jeapordy, especially since no testimony of mine will solve anything. short of a subpeona i wouldnt go to court willingly. 

Interesting... so this supposed owner of the Lake Vaj house appears to be moving overseas in a little over a week...

Hi Florida Blue - It's somewhere in this thread at WebSleuths:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666&page=17

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2722340&postcount=398

(on page 16 of that thread)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: September 22, 2008, 10:08:13 PM »

Somebody asked earlier about a post from Brian Snow here is all her post too BS on myspace if already posted please delete cause it is long..

*SnowMan*
"Its Not my Time!"

Male
23 years old
Ho-lando, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/7/2008
Mood: sad
Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM
so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do.

-later.

Mar 21, 2007 7:44 PM
stopped by the house. your parents are doing really well.

thanks for my birthday present
hope you're well.

and i wasn't kidding about that bottle of patron. i will have your name nicely written on it, for when you return. it's long awaited, to say the least.

Mar 20, 2007 8:18 PM
i heard that there is something waiting for me at your parent's house. i'm definitely going to have to make my weekly visit to see them, and share my stories from last night.

wish you could have been here.

take care. stay safe.

Mar 14, 2007 6:37 PM
a new song? stand back!
oh, and BEST GROUP, ever.

enough said.

take care love.

Mar 8, 2007 5:27 AM
so your mom, is absolutely the best, without a doubt.

oh, and here's my BIG idea for when you come home... cruise maybe? ♥
Mar 3, 2007 7:33 PM
i love you.

it's worth it.

don't ever forget that.

Feb 24, 2007 3:24 PM
Brandon...
i miss you.

Feb 22, 2007 12:55 PM
so i got to take a nap... and had the funniest dream about you. remind me tonight to tell you about it.

and i guess now, i should start calling you "boss". ha.

Feb 21, 2007 12:25 PM
you absolutely .rock.

my world ♥
Feb 19, 2007 9:18 PM
missing my .monkey man.

hope you're feeling better.

love you babe.

Feb 17, 2007 5:08 PM
i absolutely can't wait to talk to you!!!!
miss you baby.

Feb 17, 2007 6:18 AM
♥ you
Feb 12, 2007 8:54 AM
we haven't gotten to talk much the last few days... just know that i'm thinking about you.

Feb 5, 2007 1:38 PM (looks like they were dating)
http://i97.
photobucket. com/albums/l2... ovemylover.
gif
Feb 5, 2007 1:34 PM
photobucket. com/albums/l2... assrocking.
png
you know i will
haha.

Feb 5, 2007 6:35 AM
two guesses what i'm thinking about right now....
photobucket. com/albums/l2... cons/sex-1.
gif

Feb 3, 2007 8:34 PM
oh yeah. and condoms=the devil.

enough said.

Feb 3, 2007 6:03 AM
i love our late-night/early-morning talks... even if i do lose hours of necessary beauty sleep
it's so worth it!
Feb 1, 2007 9:56 AM
seriously, you leave the best picture comments!!! ♥
i'll be waiting for your happy **bleep** tonight.

LOVE YOU!!!!!
Feb 1, 2007 3:25 AM
you're crazy, but i love you.

and yes, you make me randy... like no other!
Jan 30, 2007 8:36 PM
make sure you wear tons of sunscreen! and try not to get too hot...
i don't want my snowman melting.

Jan 29, 2007 7:38 PM
i love you. it's as simple as that.

Jan 26, 2007 1:34 PM
so i've decided, i'm going to call you Bam Bam. maybe it's because of my dream... haha, maybe not
either way, you are now Bam Bam.

love you hunny ♥
Jan 24, 2007 10:03 AM
http://i28.
photobucket. com/albums/c2... 0Icons/tho.
jpg
Jan 24, 2007 3:53 AM
it's official.... i miss you like crazy.

i love you.

Jan 22, 2007 9:50 AM
i can't wait to talk to you. it's only been 2 hours, but i'm already missing you like WHOA. i love you babe. be safe. take care.

and enjoy your pictures
Jan 18, 2007 7:20 PM
alright lover boy... we're going to add some of our new pictures to your page, before you leave.

thanks for dinner babe. at some point, we'll have to finish our game of 20 questions. good times. good times.

Jan 6, 2007 1:09 PM
you have no idea how happy i was to see you get off that plane.

babe, i'm so glad you're home!
Jan 2, 2007 6:39 AM
hurry up and come home, so i can start my vacation!
Jan 1, 2007 7:33 PM
i ♥ you!!!
Dec 25, 2006 1:29 AM
Merry Christmas love!
gosh, i wish you were here. try and keep your spirits up today, and if you get a chance, call my **bleep**! be careful. be safe.

know that i love you, and miss you terribly, and can't wait until you're home!
oh, and there is some package under my christmas tree... and it has your name on it.

wonder who it's from?
Dec 22, 2006 11:03 PM
alright, one. lay off the OSU cursor. i've had it for weeks.

second. i was talking about you TONS tonight, over beers with my brother & friends. can't find my ****ing cell phone though, so i'm not too thrilled. but yeah. just going to be hanging out at home tomorrow, since i'm off.

counting the days til you're finally home again!
geez you little **bleep**. come online when i'm actually here! i waited until late for you, and you're not on. we need to set up a time again, or something. i hate missing you. boo.

take care love. can't wait to see you... soon enough! ♥
Dec 11, 2006 6:30 AM
so i missed you twice last night, well technically this morning. i was up at 2. you messaged me at 12:30. and i was up after 9, since i didn't get to sleep at all last night. saw that you were on around 5:30 or so. no worries i know i'll catch ya at some point today.

hope everything is going well.

and man, do i have a couple stories to tell you!!! miss you LOVER BOY!
Dec 7, 2006 8:06 AM
babe, how is it possible that we miss each other twice in one day!? i literally got back home at 10:55, and missed your ims, by a couple minutes - 8:30 your time is roughly 12:30 my time, so i'll be here.

very happy that you got your official dates, so not only can i update my countdown, but i can start preparations - yay!
looks like we'll be seeing each other in exactly a month.

Nov 21, 2006 12:47 AM
definitely let my happy **bleep** know asap about those dates! counting the days... already, just not officially yet
i'm doing alright. just trying to work the kinks out of a few situations. nothing too extreme. planning a little *surprise* for a special someone (hint, hint). i can't wait for you to finally see the munchkin. she'll be as tall as me by the time you get here, but she probably still won't be putting a whole sentence together.

i'm all over going to busch gardens. although the new rollercoaster is quite intimidating, and i did chicken-out on my birthday, i may have to attempt it this time.

as far as the tattoo... i have a few ideas in the works. drawing up a couple things. i'll have a definite idea within the next week or so. cherry blossoms are beautiful. i think it will complete your arm very well. good stuff - and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.

it's almost 4am here, and i really couldn't sleep. glad i came on to see your message. i was in need of a pick-me-up, and this did the job. SO happy you're doing well.

and yes, it is 5'clock somewhere, just not here either. we'll take care of that soon enough.

take care. miss you. until next time.

Nov 18, 2006 1:18 PM
well, regardless if the boys are willing to talk now or not, i know we'll all definitely get together when you're home.

at least you know you've always got me
trying to figure out tattoo ideas... i want something a bit bigger than the last one, considering it's about the size of a quarter. i think you've yet to see the shamrock.

i am definitely up for a theme park day. let me know where and when, and i can probably get us tickets ahead of time. i want to spend as much time with you as possible.

i'll be your partner in crime when you're home. we have a lot of time to make up for.

and don't worry... i can't help but think about my *sexy man in uniform*
Nov 18, 2006 12:38 AM
well, you aren't the only one that hasn't really talked to anyone. cory's probably the only one that's attempted to call me in the past few months, but, you know the history with that. haha.

anyway. trying to figure out tattoo ideas. there are few people i would love to share the experience with, and well, you are most definitely one of them. as far as things here, i'm doing well. looking for a new job, trying to figure out what to do with school, and all that crazy stuff. same old. not too much has changed. my relationship history is of course repeating itself, like i should be surprised at this point. i guess i'm one of those that has yet to be lucky in love. someday.

i'm assuming everyone is doing well. i haven't heard otherwise, so i guess that's a good thing. definitely can't wait for our reunion though.

i've missed my boys, definitely one in particular
L-O-V-E the new pictures. you're looking like more of a badass everyday. good stuff babe. glad you're well. we'll be throwing a few back soon enough. i have been looking forward to this for sometime, indeed. take care. miss you.

Oct 24, 2006 10:24 AM
you have ABSOLUTELY no idea how much i miss you!!!
the sooner you get home, the better. not only are we going to dinner, getting wasted, and taking tons of pictures, but we will create so many more memories to help you get through the rest of your leave. please be careful.

know that you're in my heart, and my thoughts, and i just can't wait to squeeze the **** out of you!!!!
Oct 14, 2006 6:10 AM
aw, i miss you B.

can't wait to see you in Jan. i'll have to take a few days off so we can all get together. i say we even brave the cold, and hit the beach... for old times' sake
i'll make sure to send some pictures asap. you wouldn't believe how big caylee is getting.

take care of yourself hun.

Oct 3, 2006 1:23 PM
babe, don't say that. i was working the first time you called, and wasn't able to get to my phone in time. i wasn't sure if i could call that number back, that's why i haven't tried to call. and as far as today, i was getting my hair cut. i really hate that i keep missing your calls. i postponed sending my letter so i could get together some pictures from lauren's birthday, and even of the munchkin and myself. i'm always thinking about you B, and can't wait for you to come back home...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: September 22, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »

May even get a Red rant. 

I'm listening and ready.  You are overdue for a good rant, I think.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: September 22, 2008, 10:08:50 PM »

May even get a Red rant. 

LOL

ohhhh jeez!!

I bet this is gonna be good!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: September 22, 2008, 10:08:53 PM »

Tim Miller On ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.