May 21, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 292881 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: June 26, 2009, 06:48:54 PM »

For what it's worth, I do think that LE and SA know who Caylee's father really is. JMO

I think so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 26, 2009, 06:50:43 PM »

My notes are dated September 5, 2008.  Here goes:

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

* Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

* IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

* The fraudulent charges began June 6 and ended July 16, 2008.

* Online purchases/charges were made in excess of $10,000.

* Airline tickets had been purchased:  3 Delta, 2 Trans-Air, 2 Spirit Air.

* A cell phone was purchased at an AT&T store in Orlando.

* Cell phone bills were paid online to a billing company.

* There were three gas purchases in one day.

* There were 3 grocery purchases in one day, totaling over $600.
[/color]

If Skanky had anything to do with this, then she had someone involved if she had three gas purchases in one day. It doesn't say how much they were, but that leads one to believe that he had three fill-ups if she spent $600 in groceries in three purchases. JMO
It could be three purchases at a "gas" station, not just purchasing gas. I have two "gas station" charges on my card today. Gas on the way to work, ML, DDP and Ciggies on the way home.  Monkey Devil!

That too is possible. We saw her go to two different Targets twice in one day, and with different clothes on. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?
If I had just been to a Target and used someone else's check, I would have had to go home and drink the whole case of Bud Lite she bought, just to work up the nerve enough to go to a different store and do the same thing.   

3 gas purchases, who does that?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 26, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

* Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

* IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

[/color]

If Skanky had anything to do with this, then she had someone involved if she had three gas purchases in one day. It doesn't say how much they were, but that leads one to believe that he had three fill-ups if she spent $600 in groceries in three purchases. JMO

Right..so could one be Amy's car, one TonE's jeep and then her car..we don't know the dates..but with her liking to act like the big shot and helping the friends with groceries and cooking and cleaning..then gassing up the cars is too much of a stretch for this Skanky pants .

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: June 26, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »

[/color]

It could be three purchases at a "gas" station, not just purchasing gas. I have two "gas station" charges on my card today. Gas on the way to work, ML, DDP and Ciggies on the way home.  Monkey Devil!

That too is possible. We saw her go to two different Targets twice in one day, and with different clothes on. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?
If I had just been to a Target and used someone else's check, I would have had to go home and drink the whole case of Bud Lite she bought, just to work up the nerve enough to go to a different store and do the same thing.   

3 gas purchases, who does that?

A person like Skanky..with access to atleast 3 vehicles.  Who knows ..maybe she gassed up Spindy's car too.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: June 26, 2009, 06:54:02 PM »

[/color]

Right..so could one be Amy's car, one TonE's jeep and then her car..we don't know the dates..but with her liking to act like the big shot and helping the friends with groceries and cooking and cleaning..then gassing up the cars is too much of a stretch for this Skanky pants .

That's what I was thinking. And buying all those groceries to impress all the college boys. Remember, they were referred to as "the boys."

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #685 on: June 26, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »

[/color]

I would too. Like when she waltzed into BoA to write that check, I would have been pacing the floors, my face would have given me away first off. When I go to the bank to make deposits for my doctors, I won't even make a deposit at the same time. I am too afraid the bank will mix up the accounts and one of their deposits go into my account and mine go into theirs.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 26, 2009, 06:56:30 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf
Link for Gary Ridgeway interview w/Det. White 7/24.

I would be willing to bet that Mr Ridgeway is a heavy smoker, and would not smell decomp if it was right under his nose. JMO
Hmmm, what was his nose stuffed up with???   CASH??????

I let a dead squirrel lay at the edge of my yard this past week for the sole purpose of checking out the scent in this heat.(hubby was not happy)
Now a squirrel doesn't smell like a human,but you know I worked with what I had.  No way that man didn't smell something if he got close to Casey's car.
He either has damaged nerves that affect his sense of smell or He got cash shoved up his nose like A1 said. 

How did you keep Digger away. 

I had a dog one time that would have spent the day out there rolling around in the smell, and then want to come inside. 

Well,we let him run with it for a minute or two and he's done.Dead squirrel is no fun,and he has been bitten on the nose. 
I've been teaching him key words and hand signals and he does pretty well.I just give him a little treat afterwards.
I gotta tell you a dead squirrel stinks when it's 96 degrees,but the intensity of the stench is directly related to wind movement.I moved around some and couldn't smell it at all in a couple of areas until I got close up.I wonder how close the tow yard owner got to the trunk of the car?I know this is disgusting,I'll be quiet now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: June 26, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »

For what it's worth, I do think that LE and SA know who Caylee's father really is. JMO

How's that Fanny. Did they DNA test everyone from Orlando to Toledo? (I think that is the city Mr Dickens said in his funny interview).  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #688 on: June 26, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »

I think so too. 
I wish they would tell us, and give us some more stuff to talk about. I'm getting swept away with Michael Jackson details, it looks like his drug use will make Anna Nichole's look tame 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: June 26, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »

I think so too. 
I wish they would tell us, and give us some more stuff to talk about. I'm getting swept away with Michael Jackson details, it looks like his drug use will make Anna Nichole's look tame 
It is really quiet in Caseyland. Something may be going on behind the scenes maybe. IDK? Why hasn't the judge ruled on the check charges. I will kick and scream if she gets to cop a plea. PS, No Rose, I think you are right about MJ and ANS. JMO JSM

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: June 26, 2009, 07:05:09 PM »

Hello my friends

I haven't posted in a long while . . . but I still lurk and consider all of you to be dear friends.  I had to put my dear dog Rudy down on Tuesday . . . please go to the prayer thread where I am humbly asking for prayers.

Prayer thread link with Karen's post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg854094#msg854094 

Edit to add link.  MB
Karen
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:11:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #691 on: June 26, 2009, 07:05:56 PM »

I think she is thinking Jesus  that died in the car accident..and Cindy let it all go because she didn't want anyone knowing that Caylee might be part Hispanic?  IDK
A long time ago I remember looking at a DNA sheet for Caylee and IIRC she only had about a 1%(if that)of Hispanic in her DNA so I don't believe Jesus or JP could be her dad.
Have a nice night Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 26, 2009, 07:09:05 PM »

Well,we let him run with it for a minute or two and he's done.Dead squirrel is no fun,and he has been bitten on the nose. 
I've been teaching him key words and hand signals and he does pretty well.I just give him a little treat afterwards.
I gotta tell you a dead squirrel stinks when it's 96 degrees,but the intensity of the stench is directly related to wind movement.I moved around some and couldn't smell it at all in a couple of areas until I got close up.I wonder how close the tow yard owner got to the trunk of the car?I know this is disgusting,I'll be quiet now. 

If it was a slip truck he was picking her car up with, he would have pulled from the back. But if it was a tow truck with a winch, he would have pulled it from the front.

That shakes a little detail out of my brain. I remember when this first came to light, M*u*r*t went over to the AmScot and took pictures of the parking lot. He first said that the car was parked cock-eyed in a different spot. But later he said the tow driver had moved the car to be able to pick it up. So long and short of story, the tow driver would have been in the front and back of car during the process, if what M*u*r*t said was true. It makes me think that the tow driver picked her car up with a winch truck, and pulled it out so he could hook it up in the front.JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 26, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »

Hello my friends

I haven't posted in a long while . . . but I still lurk and consider all of you to be dear friends.  I had to put my dear dog Rudy down on Tuesday . . . please go to the prayer thread where I am humbly asking for prayers.

Thank you

Karen
Sparky I am so sorry. I will go to the prayer thread right now. God bless you. Your poor heart must be breaking right now. I am so sorry. JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: June 26, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »

Hello my friends

Prayer thread link with Karen's post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg854094#msg854094 

Edit to add link.  MB
Karen

I am so sorry, Karen. I will go to the prayer thread.  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: June 26, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »

hello monkeys ::Monke ::MonkeyDance::yDance::
just got home, and i had no time to lurk at work.....
whats happenin' my funkey monkeys

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: June 26, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »

hello monkeys ::Monke ::MonkeyDance::yDance::
just got home, and i had no time to lurk at work.....
whats happenin' my funkey monkeys

SLOOOOOOOW day today.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: June 26, 2009, 07:21:45 PM »

I think she is thinking Jesus  that died in the car accident..and Cindy let it all go because she didn't want anyone knowing that Caylee might be part Hispanic?  IDK
A long time ago I remember looking at a DNA sheet for Caylee and IIRC she only had about a 1%(if that)of Hispanic in her DNA so I don't believe Jesus or JP could be her dad.
Have a nice night Monkeys

Thanks Karma. Wish you could stay.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 26, 2009, 07:23:17 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/06/key-court-date-set-in-casey-an.html
WDBO Local News      
Key court date set in Casey Anthony civil case
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ June 26, 2009 4:19 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Lawyers for "nanny" Zenaida Gonzales have filed a motion blasting a private investigator who worked for both Casey Anthony's parents and defense attorney Jose Baez.

P.I. Dominic Casey(pictured) was a no show at a recent deposition scheduled by Gonzales's lawyers. He claimed information he received while working the case is privileged.

But lawyers for Gonzales strongly disagree saying in a four-page letter to the court that Dominic Casey is "misguided and misinformed."

They accuse him of skirting the real issues with an "unfounded personal attack" against their firm.

At a hearing in September, Gonzales's attorneys will ask a judge to hold the Mr. Casey in contempt of court for not showing at the deposition.

At the same hearing, lawyers will ask the judge to force Casey's father, mother and brother to answer tough questions in the civil case depositions.

In April, when George, Cindy and Lee were deposed, they refused to answer questions they said would affect Casey's criminal cases.

The hearing on these matters is set for September 9th at 3:15PM.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: June 26, 2009, 07:24:19 PM »

Hey Boo.Good to see you. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.