May 15, 2024, 01:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116869 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 05, 2007, 10:35:36 AM »

Msmarple thanks.. I am a Mac so had one button, but it works. I am saved onto my computer. Gee, I could save all my Monkey friends this way for Valentine's day. I already have a Christmas tree poster near my computer to match up the names and the avatars.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #901 on: February 05, 2007, 10:36:24 AM »

IBE: Did you see my post on your Valentine's Avatar........about 4 posts back?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #902 on: February 05, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »

You're all set for Valentine's Day and looking gorgeous, IBE!  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 05, 2007, 10:43:41 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
I'm cold. Brrrr.

LOL
get a blanket and make some tea.....i like a little honey in mine  Cool

-15 with the wind here today

cold,,,yep

yup, we are pushing the -50 range this morning.

Shocked

be cool

well, not to cool  Laughing  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: February 05, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »

Hi GreatOwl - Nice to see you! Brrrr - and I thought it was cold here (guess we're in the 40s or so).

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: February 05, 2007, 10:45:36 AM »

Yes CBB.. thank you very much! Off for a White Castle in the microwave, a coke and some sleep. If can't sleep, will be back soon!

I really, really like it the hearts around my impish monkey! Nothing like me! Thanks.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: February 05, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »

Your cousins are bugging me at dawn,Great Owl.I came over last night IBE,but you didn't open the door to my calls,meow.Mishy,St Paddy's is a great week,i am having friend s over,Johnny walker, and Bushmills and Jose Cuervoj(since he got his Visa) and who knows.The Chieftans will be in town.When Irish Eyes are smiling.Red,Mrs Red Klass,etc all monkeys,we can party like its 1999.Take Care  Cat,the party animal on St Paddys.,

Live with hope,looking for justice
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: February 05, 2007, 10:47:23 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hi GreatOwl - Nice to see you! Brrrr - and I thought it was cold here (guess we're in the 40s or so).

I could get my swim suit out and get a tan in that weather.. Laughing

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: February 05, 2007, 10:54:29 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
I'm cold. Brrrr.

LOL
get a blanket and make some tea.....i like a little honey in mine  Cool

-15 with the wind here today

cold,,,yep

yup, we are pushing the -50 range this morning.

Shocked

Well, not to cool  Laughing  Cool

yeah, be cool but not too cool,  we most likely will be seeing some colder temps later this week Shocked

Note to self...get more blankets and add schnapps to hot cocoa

Maine, born and raised!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 05, 2007, 11:04:08 AM »

GreatOwl - 50 is really, really cold. I have had some good times and some good fishing in Wis. Not giving away where you live... but I have been up to Washington's Island and then in the main part of the state fishing way up north where the lakes have the French name about Flaming lakes. Almost to MN. Love the loons for I am sort of looney. So I know about where you are if it's going to be -50. Laughing The coldest I have lived in is -19 not counting the wind chill factor.

Someday I'd like to come back. My late, ex-boyfriend has a neice and husband that own a whole lake, lodge and cabins up there... Fat Lake. I want to go back there again and canoe between the lakes. I found an underground remains of a village near the rice channels between lakes but we didn't have time to canoe around and see where the channel went. Really he didn't want me to go alone. I could have taken the dog, if we had had more time. Found this on the last day of the 4 days we had the lake to ourselves and it's not a small lake. Was romantic tho.Embarassed

He caught fish.. I did the rowing when I got bored for I had to still keep quiet! I put all the lures I had for the 3 kinds of fish, including muskies on my line as a joke.

You guys keep warm. It's already 60 here and it's only 8 am Laughing but we pay for it in crime and earthquakes.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: February 05, 2007, 11:04:09 AM »

Morning monkeys.  Coffee anyone?  Chilly, but not too bad this morning in the Heart of Dixie.  Did I mention I dislike cold weather?  

Did I hear right?  Klaas is leaving us alone again?  You know that means the Sir Red will be in charge, don't you?   Shocked
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: February 05, 2007, 11:06:16 AM »

Cat be right over after the nap!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: February 05, 2007, 11:07:56 AM »

CBB wow I have diamonds!  First time ever! More ways than one. Thanks.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: February 05, 2007, 11:10:13 AM »

Sorry Cat.. my cat just got out of heat so must have had her ears closed to ALL meows. I will take to her when she wakes up! If I try to sleep she'll wake up!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 05, 2007, 11:17:48 AM »

GreatOwl - It's been so long since I've seen you. Have you read the Statements, and the Murder & Crime thread? (All in Important Case Documents.)

See my sig line for M&C.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #915 on: February 05, 2007, 11:29:25 AM »

Good morning!  Greeting to Great Owl.  Long time, no see.  

Getting a late start today.  My whole family stayed home sick today.  DH took the Bears loss pretty hard.   Rolling Eyes

They should have the SuperBowl on Saturday nite so Monday morning wouldn't be such a threat....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: February 05, 2007, 11:30:30 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Msmarple thanks.. I am a Mac so had one button, but it works. I am saved onto my computer. Gee, I could save all my Monkey friends this way for Valentine's day. I already have a Christmas tree poster near my computer to match up the names and the avatars.

any time you have a problem with adapting the Mac to here just e-mail me.    I have used nothing but Mac for the 20 years

u asked about a tiny url?  not sure you got what you needed, but just go to tinyurl.com

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 05, 2007, 11:33:08 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
GreatOwl - It's been so long since I've seen you. Have you read the Statements, and the Murder & Crime thread? (All in Important Case Documents.)

See my sig line for M&C.

I have been reading all along.  I just have not been posting.   I hate to say this but I have been very busy!!!   In the past 3 months I have been on vacations to Boston, Fort Lauderdale and then Puerto Vallarta.   Now I get to stay home until May when my next vacation comes up.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #918 on: February 05, 2007, 11:38:10 AM »

Great Owl, I am happy to hear you and Mrs. Owl are enjoying yourselves.  That's very important.  

I'm sure it's lovely where you are.  One of my guys at work just LOVES cold weather, snow, ice, and all that wintery stuff.  Of course, we get NONE of that here in Hotlanta.  I remember growing up in NE and digging out my car so I could go to school and plugging my car in at night so it would start the next day.  At one point, I worked for a car dealer and I was outside as much as in.  Made me rethink my career choices!  But I know it's beautiful up there.......

Just too COLD for this Peach.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: February 05, 2007, 11:59:27 AM »

Thanks Great Owl my first one was in 1989 my first Apple was 1982 and I was in my let's say, early 40's. My first modem was 300 baud and cost me $600 for that cutting edge!

OK I am almost asleep but need your quick mental minds so I can work on my what ifs and post them when I awake

What was the date of the time Joran took the Police to the Fishermen's huts and said that was there the body was buried? The time TV has him in hand cuffs banging on the police car in anger? Had he taken the police there any time before?

Now, the Govt. announced she was deceased on Jun1 10th right?

When were the Chicage videos made of the drain where Carp has spent hours on the drain... What day was that filmed? I would like to know the exact date if possible.

The missing videos were on the Internet at one time. I saw them but didn't download them and can't remember what I now miss. Anyone remember what the missing ones covered and the dates? the dates when filmed and when posted?

Any guesses to the time between the filming of the Chicago videos and the posting, if we don't know the exact date of filming the drain?

How many days was it betwwen the filming of the rocks and the posting of the rocks?

Now was the police and forensic team at the rocks on June 10, 11 or when?

Has anyone ever found proof of a call to the vdSloots at about 3 or 4 am in the morning from the eastern part of the Island? or have any ref. to it in their computers or real brain memory?

Klaas, I saw a aireal (sp) map of the island in the Chicago outfit photes and it seems that Nord is in the middle of the island where it starts to get thinner. What would be in a half circle, so to speak, northeast, east and southeast of Nord?

The photos show the landfill. There is a square body of water near it.. north I think... sure must not be drinking water! is it a sewage treatment or ??

I'm tired... anyone know about how many miles is Nord from the land fill and in what direction.. I must have seen a map but am drained.

Would like to see the map of the reported prostitute "home" in the middle of the island; the one where they come from all parts of the world (givers and takers too)

a map that shows the aloe ranches (farms?), the main ranch house or corp hdqts of the aloe production

Any info on Eman father and son, businesses, and politics : post here or privately to today2004@earthlink.net be sure to ID yourself some way in the subject line

Thanks all. TIA  Laughing  Laughing

Peaches... I bought peach icecream last night for our party espc. for you and Elaine! Invite and food list is in the lounge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.