May 21, 2024, 11:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007  (Read 208149 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: November 29, 2007, 11:19:56 AM »

Greta said she saw all lawyers enter, did she also mean Mos?
Come on Greta, you need to do a better job - you suck!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: November 29, 2007, 11:20:32 AM »

The New Evidence Is:

We know now, the new evidence includes taped conversations at the suspect homes (electronic bugging). We also know anything gathered since the Summer 2005 release of the suspects is also considered "new" for the purpose of re-detaining the boys. To be specific, we have learned one of the Kalpoe boys was heard admitting that he returned to beach after the 3 am text messages to Joran and that the earlier declarations had significant gaps that were recoved from the original video taped interogations.

In My Opinion
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #942 on: November 29, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »

i want to to back to school i wanna be a doctor

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cool

momma    momma  come help me

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But first I have to make it out of the 12th grade.

LMAO!  Laughing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: November 29, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »

when someone confessed <---------it was JORAN  Cool Laughing

and that was LOST, ripped up, thrown away

well, that is NOW ----------NEW EVIDENCE

bye bye JERKWEED

Just because it was ripped up there has to be a tape.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: November 29, 2007, 11:23:45 AM »

bye bye JERKWEED

and a PERSON or PERSONS who will testify that the CONFESSION actually happened
while they were present

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: November 29, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »

maybe Mos will take advantage of the judge being in town today and get some more arrest warrents signed??
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: November 29, 2007, 11:25:04 AM »

bye bye JERKWEED

while they were present

Cool

FBI  Cool
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: November 29, 2007, 11:26:05 AM »

The New Evidence Is:

We know now, the new evidence includes taped conversations at the suspect homes (electronic bugging). We also know anything gathered since the Summer 2005 release of the suspects is also considered "new" for the purpose of re-detaining the boys. To be specific, we have learned one of the Kalpoe boys was heard admitting that he returned to beach after the 3 am text messages to Joran and that the earlier declarations had significant gaps that were recoved from the original video taped interogations.

Did I miss this?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: November 29, 2007, 11:26:17 AM »

thanks for the update Klaas and the reminder, having to work like a maniac today (Blah I started at 5am myself  Wink) but will keep coming by when I can and praying that the perps don't escape again !

Anna, too funny about the lottery  Laughing Laughing

actually my mother saves all of the fake "you've won this if only you pay this much" snail mail she gets for me to review - she's a bright lady but even she falls for the tricks of the junk mail  Sad

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: November 29, 2007, 11:26:20 AM »

bye bye JERKWEED

while they were present

Cool

FBI  Cool

JACKPOT  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 29, 2007, 11:29:56 AM »

If Joran didn't confess that they buried her by the FH's, why did the ALE take him there to show them exactly where?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: November 29, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »

I wonder if Judge NoName will make a ruling from the bench or if he will fly back to some undisclosed location and fax it in under cover of darkness tonight.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: November 29, 2007, 11:32:19 AM »

If Joran didn't confess that they buried her by the FH's, why did the ALE take him there to show them exactly where?

Joran and Tcao will tell you that they never took him there  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: November 29, 2007, 11:33:30 AM »

Exactly Anna!

Someone on Greta's blog said the statement posted on the front page of SM is an "unofficial unsigned statement".

My answer is, WRONG.  It's an OFFICIAL unsigned statement.  It was said by Joran but he refused to sign the statement.  Those statements CAN be used.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: November 29, 2007, 11:35:31 AM »

Exactly Anna!

Someone on Greta's blog said the statement posted on the front page of SM is an "unofficial unsigned statement".

My answer is, WRONG.  It's an OFFICIAL unsigned statement.  It was said by Joran but he refused to sign the statement.  Those statements CAN be used.

tell htme I have an Official Signed Statement for them right here ---> 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: November 29, 2007, 11:36:02 AM »

Joran and Tcao will tell you that they never took him there  Rolling Eyes

What to believe. . . my lying eyes that watched them or Joran and Taco?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: November 29, 2007, 11:36:17 AM »

The New Evidence Is:

Shocked

Spock ... could you please provide the forum with the source of this revelation.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: November 29, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »

Deepak is the one who confessed.  They took Joran there to rattle him because at that point he knew they knew what he did.  Joran went along with it because he knew the body wasn't there so what could they really prove.  JMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: November 29, 2007, 11:38:16 AM »

Exactly Anna!

Yes, they like to pretend that the cops suggested this as what could have happened then try to get Joran to sign it.

The tapes would verify if that was what happened or not.  How likely is it the ALE would make up a possible scenario then not only try to get Joran to sign it but take him to show them where they made up that he buried Natalee.

Not even they are that stupid.

Some of their supporters are, though.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: November 29, 2007, 11:38:33 AM »

From Greta's blog:

Another Email From Aruba:
by Greta Van Susteren
 See below …an email from OTR Producer Tim Silfies in Aruba:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Tarrant, Angela
Sent: Thu Nov 29 11:23:25 2007
Subject: Motions

The Kalpoe motion is over. David Kock and Hans argued their respective sides–no decision until tomorrow

By the way, if you have forgotten who Tim is, scroll back through the blog entries to the video of Tim we shot in Aruba on Tuesday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.