May 15, 2024, 01:42:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538784 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: February 29, 2008, 12:43:18 AM »

well goodnight and god bless you all.  I'll try to do better on maintaining the blog.  It's been a little hectoc around here.  I'll keep you posted.  Litterally.
~K

Nite Ocean.  Sleep well.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: February 29, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

The damage was already done when Robin posted them on BNH into the hands of many questionable people. Robin went to the dark side long ago. You may not be aware of this.

Welcome Faith!  I've questioned her intentions awhile ago, as some others have as well.  It's sooo sad, as she needs to be standing by her man and an missing girl, the daughter of her husband.  But I won't go there.  I better stop now.

Thank you! I would like to know if Dave is aware of everything. It is a sad situation.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #562 on: February 29, 2008, 12:45:44 AM »

Destiny I personally Think You Rock and that You are Way Cool......I guess I just want You to Stay Safe.....So Be Careful! Sincerely PC   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #563 on: February 29, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

The damage was already done when Robin posted them on BNH into the hands of many questionable people. Robin went to the dark side long ago. You may not be aware of this.

Welcome Faith!  I've questioned her intentions awhile ago, as some others have as well.  It's sooo sad, as she needs to be standing by her man and an missing girl, the daughter of her husband.  But I won't go there.  I better stop now.

Thank you! I would like to know if Dave is aware of everything. It is a sad situation.

I tend to doubt that he doesn't know.  I'm sure he would put a stop to it.   She needs to just back off and keep her mouth shut.  She's done enough damage, unfortunately.  It is sad.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 29, 2008, 12:49:43 AM »

Night Oceanexploration! Give the Crew Our Regards and Blessings..... 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: February 29, 2008, 12:49:43 AM »

Destiny, I love your gutsy attitude.  I could never be that gutsy.
You have found a lot of information with your calls and I always
love your reports.  You go girl!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #566 on: February 29, 2008, 12:51:20 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?

Welcome to the cage coolhand! I am sure Mr.Schafer,The Family and everyone involved by now has looked at all measures to conclude the mission but your idea is a good one. Hopefully a Ross Perot type as stepped up to the plate so the Persistence can finish what they started.

*******, funny that you mentioned Ross Perot, he was one of the first I thought of to contact, I couldn't find contact information on him when I was looking.  I didn't realize Mr. Schaefer is from Texas either until I read the earlier post in this thread.  Do we know if anyone has stepped up or what the status is of the fundraising?  Do we need to do more?  Make more contacts? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #567 on: February 29, 2008, 12:52:48 AM »

Well, it's time for me to hit the bunky now.  But want to thank Destiny for her work and awesome, if not entertaining calls. But I especially thank OceanExplorer and crew for all they do!

FaithMS,  this topic we agree on, as others do too, can continue later.   But I do want to welcome you here!

God Bless you all and good night!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: February 29, 2008, 12:55:15 AM »

You know I really respect what the people aboard the Persistence is doing in this water search, I really do. However, I am going to have to draw a line with part of what you just wrote. Do not anyone every forget and do revisionist history ... before there was the RV Persistence ... there was Scared Monkeys member persistence that kept this story going to get justice for Natalee.

One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.

So the internet is partially to blame for why this case has not been solved? That is utter crap!!! The cover up and corruption is the reason why this case is still going on today, not caring and concerned people on the internet that keep the story going in the media. The fact that the ALE refused to arrest JVDS day one is the reason. The fact that there was no concern to prosecute the son of a judge is the reason!

Let me just remind some people of some simple facts ... If Scared Monkeys and its members had not been persistent in their drive for answers and justice for Natalee Holloway there would have been no RV Persistence in Aruba. The case would long ago went away as no one would have followed it, not even the media. Long after the MSM went off and followed other stories, SM remained one of the few voices for Natalee taking on Aruba sometimes single handed and all their minions. Monkeys constantly emailed and called the MSM and went to trade shows to boycott Aruba at every opportunity.

I would dare say that those who want answers for the family of Natalee Holloway are the only ones that remained loyal from day one never giving up hope.

But I guess that is none of our business, huh. Who the hell are you kidding and how dare you!!! I guess the hours and hours of phone calls and personal meetings with every family member is none of out business either.

Stay out of business you don't belong in.

Excuse me? Funny, I was in this business since 6/1/05 ... where were you? Funny, was it not my business when I was up to my ears in a putrid, disgusting landfill searching for Natalee with Dave Holloway for 2 weeks in 2005? Not my business I guess toiling day after day digging in the landfill for Natalee. Yea, right. I guess that must just be RED being arrogent.  Like I said, I do respect the work that is being done but do not ever blame the very people who have kept the story alive and hope for this family for answers. Not my business. I guess I will have to ask Beth Holloway the next time she calls me whether its my business.

Wonder what her answer will be? I think I know the answer already.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: February 29, 2008, 12:56:44 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?

Welcome to the cage coolhand! I am sure Mr.Schafer,The Family and everyone involved by now has looked at all measures to conclude the mission but your idea is a good one. Hopefully a Ross Perot type as stepped up to the plate so the Persistence can finish what they started.

*******, funny that you mentioned Ross Perot, he was one of the first I thought of to contact, I couldn't find contact information on him when I was looking.  I didn't realize Mr. Schaefer is from Texas either until I read the earlier post in this thread.  Do we know if anyone has stepped up or what the status is of the fundraising?  Do we need to do more?  Make more contacts? 

I mentioned Mr.Perot because apparently he was in contact with the Dave and Beth this week but I have no idea what has happened after that. It is the year 2008 and a million dollars is nothing to someone who is a billionaie and I pray someone like him will help.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: February 29, 2008, 12:57:08 AM »

TM I Read on another forum that Beth has been in contact with Ross...I don't know if anything is happening with it but I did read it just today..... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: February 29, 2008, 01:01:31 AM »

well goodnight and god bless you all.  I'll try to do better on maintaining the blog.  It's been a little hectoc around here.  I'll keep you posted.  Litterally.
~K

Thanks for all you're doing Kyle!  You guys are our HEROES! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: February 29, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »

I understand the Captian's frustrations and appreciate his calming influence, but I don't want anyone at this site to feel as if they are to blame for the pictures finding their way into the guilty's hands.I think what hurt concerning the pictures was the trusting of the pictures to someone in the first place, and not the actions of anyone at this site. Those pictures have already been consumed by the guilty. Once something is posted, period, on any even semi private site or forum, they are in the public domain and seriously interested parties will find them, and I am sure they have found these. My suggestion is for the person who should have been able to receive these photo's because of their relationship with Natalee, learn that they cannot trust the information to anyone else, no matter how close they are to them. Especially if this has been a problem in the past.

But it is a little bit of wishful thinking on our part to believe that someone from this site is going to become a secret agent working undercover with the guilty to obtain information from them as Peter did Joran, all the while posting the current details of the undercover excursion and even planning it before hand with members of a public forum that is well known to the guilty and reviewed continuously by members of the guilty so to speak.

The media and the internet is the only reason this case is still open, and is the source of strength and support that has carried Beth to this point. You all carried her before even Tim and if you had not of done so, Tim never would have known to have gotten involved. Beth will be forever indebted to all of her supporters and she is most thankful and appreciative.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 29, 2008, 01:04:54 AM »

Thank you for addressing those points Red.   

Red is right, this story would have gone away a long time ago if it weren't for people like us NOT ALLOWING it to go away. 

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: February 29, 2008, 01:05:56 AM »

Hey Red,

Wow, I know it would seem highly ironic but that was harsh, not on the truth but on oceanexplorer.

I totally know where your anger is coming from, but we have to accept anyone and everyone who is moved by this savage injustice.

I think it's more frustration than anything, and I did think they were on it, when the security guards were arrested. That was the last time I'll ever trust anyone in this case again.

I still don't understand, specifically how the media has anything to do with harming the investigation? They never give specifics.

It is Aruba and the van der sloot family in they're attempt to profit and pay for a lawyer to come on television that have fanned the fires.

The day MOS steps out and defends Natalee, then maybe. But right now, any talk of staying away is absurd.

But oceanexplorer, we are honored by your work, I hope you know that and understand.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 29, 2008, 01:10:36 AM »

Hey Red,

Wow, I know it would seem highly ironic but that was harsh, not on the truth but on oceanexplorer.

I totally know where your anger is coming from, but we have to accept anyone and everyone who is moved by this savage injustice.

I think it's more frustration than anything, and I did think they were on it, when the security guards were arrested. That was the last time I'll ever trust anyone in this case again.

I still don't understand, specifically how the media has anything to do with harming the investigation? They never give specifics.

It is Aruba and the van der sloot family in they're attempt to profit and pay for a lawyer to come on television that have fanned the fires.

The day MOS steps out and defends Natalee, then maybe. But right now, any talk of staying away is absurd.

But oceanexplorer, we are honored by your work, I hope you know that and understand.

Frank, I said I appreciated the work they are doing; however, you do not know what was said behind the scenes to me regarding the pics. My comments were more than appropriate and properly addressed.

People should think long and hard before they send me email and check out their own hen house for foxes first.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 29, 2008, 01:17:05 AM »

Destiny, I love your gutsy attitude.  I could never be that gutsy.
You have found a lot of information with your calls and I always
love your reports.  You go girl!!

I agree!!! 
I know that Destiny was only trying to help and I'm glad that those who know so much more than we do stepped in and gave the advice she needed.  Thanks Caps, Klaas, OceanExp, and others who helped with the issue.  I don't trust anyone on that island and worry all the time for the safety of those who are trying to get answers for Natalee.  Too much evil lives there and thrives!  The same reason I hope Hotshot changes her mind about her mission too.  It's just not safe!  We don't need another tragedy, we just need to "stay the course" as OE said, and I believe we will get the answers we need.  And I hope that everyone knows that I certainly did not mean to make fun of Destiny in any way....I would probably be making those calls myself if hubby wouldn't croak when the phone bill came in, lol.  I actually wrote one of them down yesterday.....and thought about it.....but then I remembered my phone bill from our trip to Curacao years ago and wrote a check to the Natalee Holloway Foundation instead.  He will understand that one! 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 29, 2008, 01:17:40 AM »

Thank you for addressing those points Red.   

Red is right, this story would have gone away a long time ago if it weren't for people like us NOT ALLOWING it to go away. 

Klaas is 100% right folks. This is not just about me and my support and efforts for justice. its about all of you too. Do you know how much of the efforts of SM has gone to investigators, lawyers, the family, translations, the media, and on and on and on.

I will share a little something with you that I have never mentioned in all this time covering the case. Way back in the beginning in 2005 we were contacted by ever major news outlet producer for tips, news, pics, etc. They did so because SM was beating them to the story in the news cycle and we were getting it right.

We we background for almost all of Joe Scarborough on MSNBC.

95% of all conversations with Dave, Beth, Paul, Linda, Tim have never been repeated and never will. We have been there for Natalee and her family and as the promise I made to Beth a long time ago, always will.

We have been accused of everything under the sun by everyone.

There is one thing that SM is guilty of ... that is caring! And if that is a crime to people out there ... I could care less.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 29, 2008, 01:18:14 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-12-15-aruba-travel-boycott_x.htm
Posted 12/15/2005 5:23 PM
Georgia governor calls for travel boycott of Aruba

ATLANTA (AP) — Gov. Sonny Perdue encouraged Georgians on Thursday to boycott travel to Aruba to protest the way officials there have handled the disappearance of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Perdue joins Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Alabama Gov. Bob Riley in calling for a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This boycott is necessary because Aruban authorities have failed to conduct a serious investigation" of the teen's disappearance, Perdue said. "We have no quarrel with good citizens of Aruba, but the actions of their leaders cannot be taken lightly."

Riley sent letters to his fellow governors across the country this month asking for their support of the boycott.

In the letters, Riley blames the Aruban government for what he called "missteps, miscommunication and inconsistencies" plaguing the investigation into the 18-year-old's disappearance.

Holloway's family initially praised Aruban authorities for their work on the case, but they recently turned critical, alleging incompetence and conflicts of interest.

The boycott has failed to get support from the U.S. State Department

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59887
Obama's pastor disses Natalee Holloway
'White girl goes off and gives it up' in Aruba, preacher pal says

Posted: January 27, 2008
6:49 pm Eastern 2008
WorldNetDaily.com

Sen. Barack Obama's longtime friend and spiritual adviser trashed the memory of a missing and presumed dead American teenage girl, according to church publications reviewed by WND.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the controversial minister of Obama's church in Chicago, cited the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba in complaining about what he sees as the media's bias in covering white victims of crime over black victims.

"Black women are being raped daily in Darfur, Sudan, in the Congo and in Sub-Saharan Africa. That doesn't make news," Wright said in the August 2005 edition of Trumpet Magazine, a publication of his Trinity United Church of Christ.

But, "One 18-year-old white girl from Alabama gets drunk on a graduation trip to Aruba, goes off and 'gives it up' while in a foreign country, and that stays in the news for months!" he added. "Maybe I am missing something!"

The circumstances involving the coed's disappearance remain unclear, and the case remains unsolved. Holloway left Mountain Brook, Ala., on a May 2005 senior class trip to Aruba.

Attempts to reach her family for comment were unsuccessful. But her mother, Beth Holloway, has written a book, "Loving Natalee," in which she reveals her daughter named Jesus Christ as one of the most influential people in her life in a trove of writings she found in her bedroom.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 29, 2008, 01:21:12 AM »

Speaking of Beth's book, I hear you can already preorder the Dutch version in the Netherlands!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.