May 22, 2024, 06:40:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 539508 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: February 29, 2008, 02:27:56 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

nite Klaas...you took the words out of my mouth!!
nite all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 29, 2008, 02:31:48 AM »

after catching up.. I know Im the quiet one but always here and alway praying
for every hope that Natalee will be found..

Red , Klass and all you hard working monkeys Thank you Thank you for never giving up
When I found scared moneys months onto this case I knew then this was a group that would never give up.. I knew I had found a group where I could follow the case
with out all the bullshit that gets dished out and the misinformation troops that spread
there crap online you all follow through and stop the shit before it starts

I love you guys

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: February 29, 2008, 02:32:35 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

But our Dutch friends are just waking up! 

Morning Jo-An 

Night All!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: February 29, 2008, 02:34:47 AM »

Klaas ... check your email.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
11:35 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #604 on: February 29, 2008, 02:35:29 AM »

goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: February 29, 2008, 02:40:02 AM »

But it is a little bit of wishful thinking on our part to believe that someone from this site is going to become a secret agent working undercover with the guilty to obtain information from them as Peter did Joran, all the while posting the current details of the undercover excursion and even planning it before hand with members of a public forum that is well known to the guilty and reviewed continuously by members of the guilty so to speak.

PI,

That has to be the longest sentence in the world. F. Scott Fitzgerald is smiling.

Yes, someone is some dank and dreary room, on an island far - far away, just hit the "Code Red" button that alerts the conspirators to plots of justice.

He probably also dropped his donut and soiled himself with hot coffee with the horror, that such a plan might even expose a tiny crack in the wall of silence, of such a plan being implemented and might even un-cover them.

He will also get a big, fat compensation check for the coffee crotch burns - in the name of "duty" - doncha' know!

Fin

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: February 29, 2008, 02:43:10 AM »

Red , Klass and all you hard working monkeys Thank you Thank you for never giving up
When I found scared moneys months onto this case I knew then this was a group that would never give up.. I knew I had found a group where I could follow the case
with out all the bullshit that gets dished out and the misinformation troops that spread

I love you guys

Well said and I feel the exact same!

The only people in the media and internet that have hurt this case have come from other internet sites with agendas other then finding the truth. As far as the media it is obvious that the Aruban dis-information campaign that was all over every Aruban and Dutch newspaper has done nothing but hurt the Investigation. It was started in the very beginning and it has never stopped and yet Hans Mos blames the Family and the American media. Sounds like a true AHATA spokesperson.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 29, 2008, 02:48:40 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaasend, and thanks.

------->   FOB Still Down!   <-------

Cool
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: February 29, 2008, 02:51:22 AM »

I love you guys

The only people in the media and internet that have hurt this case have come from other internet sites with agendas other then finding the truth. As far as the media it is obvious that the Aruban dis-information campaign that was all over every Aruban and Dutch newspaper has done nothing but hurt the Investigation. It was started in the very beginning and it has never stopped and yet Hans Mos blames the Family and the American media. Sounds like a true AHATA spokesperson.

that is one thing that fires me up ******* I have to stay quiet or I will get in trouble here
I think it is total bull shit that people that should know nothing about this case like Renho
comes out with her garbage.. she should have nothing to do with this case.. she has added the fuel to the fire and she personally has added to the downfall to Aruba with her utter bullshit

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 29, 2008, 02:54:00 AM »

Igs    how the hell are you ? Long time no see
It is Mama_Mouse from chat.. hope all is well

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 29, 2008, 02:57:38 AM »

One thing that came across to me in the Dateline piece last week beautifully were the shots of the double rainbow & I recalled when viewing the notice on BFN by a poster that was on LieRuba posting of her seeing the Stoolscum's walking the beach that same day as the double rainbow was seen by all.

I don't believe in coincidences & to me it was obvious that the Stoolscum's were given a heads up to take their walk, seems the criminals that function within the legal & judiciary on LieRuba & Holland are continuing to protect their own at the expense of the decent that they will never be. NEVER.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 29, 2008, 02:57:52 AM »

Hi Sue. Doing great - thanks. Been following, and reading all.

Waiting for Paulus to go down.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 29, 2008, 03:00:38 AM »

Hi Sue. Doing great - thanks. Been following, and reading all.

Waiting for Paulus to go down.

glad your doing well and Yes Im waiting for that PIG to go down also

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: February 29, 2008, 03:02:11 AM »

[/b]
I love you guys

that is one thing that fires me up ******* I have to stay quiet or I will get in trouble here
I think it is total bull shit that people that should know nothing about this case like Renho
comes out with her garbage.. she should have nothing to do with this case.. she has added the fuel to the fire and she personally has added to the downfall to Aruba with her utter bullshit

You are absolutely correct and we are all on the same page as far as her and Rene'e Gielen goes. SHe should have nothing to do with the case but yet she puts her ugly head right in the middle of everything with constant lies and misinformation and has since the beginning. But yet Mr.Mos blames the American Media and Natalees Family for hurting Aruba and the case. That tells me we still have a very long way to go before we see any honesty coming out of Aruba.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 03:04:10 AM by Observer » Logged

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 29, 2008, 03:08:12 AM »

[/b]
I love you guys

You are absolutely correct and we are all on the same page as far as her and Rene'e Gielen goes. SHe should have nothing to do with the case but yet she puts her ugly head right in the middle of everything with constant lies and misinformation and has since the beginning. But yet Mr.Mos blames the American Media and Natalees Family for hurting Aruba and the case. That tells me we still have a very long way to go before we see any honesty coming out of Aruba.

Well until they clean their own houses and get rid of these corrupt judges , pussy whipped prosecuters .. actually a full political uprising would suit be just fine

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: February 29, 2008, 03:08:27 AM »

fin:

mail on the way

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: February 29, 2008, 03:12:50 AM »

fin:

mail on the way
A finbar and a finngirl.. Just wanted to welcome you both to SM  I hope you both stay with us till the end on this long journey for Justice.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 29, 2008, 03:12:51 AM »

I love you guys

I think he means we ruined the cover up,

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 29, 2008, 03:15:42 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaasend, and thanks.

------->   FOB Still Down!   <-------

Cool

I feel like I am on a(n American) beach watching one of those airplanes fly overhead advertising cold beer.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 29, 2008, 03:17:29 AM »

******* > A+ for your work @ FOK forum. It was only a matter of time before the FobRUs mucked it up. Case discussion is not their area of interest.

So many new members - makes for interesting reading. And Finngirl is back? Same Finn from waaaay back in the day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.