May 21, 2024, 11:29:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 415242 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: April 03, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »

Keepthefaith, klaasend, Mere, BoxerDawg, johan555, Tamikosmom, bastibro, Anna

When is the last time i've seen you two logged in together???Is GM not working?

Are you the one spying people all the time in the rafters there?

Bastibro - since June 2005 I have been going to numerous sites pertaining to the case.  From travel forums to Aruban websites, Dutch websites, Thai websites, Websleuths, CTV, RU, BFN, or any other site I can find that happens to have information in the case.

I will copy what I consider interresting posts (always with attribution) from any site I choose to.  I always have and always will.  Too bad people copy from SM and post on other sites without attribution.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: April 03, 2009, 03:04:24 PM »

I really don't consider it spying to just look up in the rafters and see who is sitting there
like buzzards.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 03, 2009, 03:08:15 PM »

I do go over there from time to time,to remind myself,of the continued effort of many people to minimize the happenings of the Persistence,as well as the continued effort of Ahata,Ata and Aruba to continue the Disinformation campaign...

Keepthefaith ... you comprehend the agenda of prodical Monkeys at GM  perfectly.

Can you just imagine if it was the remains of one of Casa's precious daughters who may have been in that trap.  When Kyle Kingman's words as well as the ROV images are considered ... I believe that Casa would not be upholding John Silvetti but ... she would be going up one side of him and down the other demanding answers.  I believe she would be beating a path to the local FBI office demanding an investigation regarding the chain of custody of that trap ... a chain of custody that involved only the Arubans.  I know I would.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally do not feel we should disregard the trap or it's contents until we know how that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were IMO.

casa
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 -
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »

I have always questioned why Kyle had the time to blog, post and email so many places when he was supposed to be helping on the Perisitance.  I also don't believe there was any human remains. Have never believed it.  Until the family tells me there was I will not believe it.  Also I have a daughter who knows someone who lives in south Louisiana and was acquainted with Silvetti and when the search was in the beginning stages he stated to me what a good person Silvetti is. This is not from me but someone who knows him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg655504#msg655504

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 03, 2009, 03:12:47 PM »

I do go over there from time to time,to remind myself,of the continued effort of many people to minimize the happenings of the Persistence,as well as the continued effort of Ahata,Ata and Aruba to continue the Disinformation campaign...

Keepthefaith ... you comprehend the agenda of prodical Monkeys at GM  perfectly.

Can you just imagine if it was the remains of one of Casa's precious daughters who may have been in that trap.  When Kyle Kingman's words as well as the ROV images are considered ... I believe that Casa would not be upholding John Silvetti but ... she would be going up one side of him and down the other demanding answers.  I believe she would be beating a path to the local FBI office demanding an investigation regarding the chain of custody of that trap ... a chain of custody that involved only the Arubans.  I know I would.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally do not feel we should disregard the trap or it's contents until we know how that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were IMO.

casa
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 -
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »

I have always questioned why Kyle had the time to blog, post and email so many places when he was supposed to be helping on the Perisitance.  I also don't believe there was any human remains. Have never believed it.  Until the family tells me there was I will not believe it.  Also I have a daughter who knows someone who lives in south Louisiana and was acquainted with Silvetti and when the search was in the beginning stages he stated to me what a good person Silvetti is. This is not from me but someone who knows him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg655504#msg655504

I am of the same opinion Janet...Very Simple for me..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: April 03, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

Can we please stop scaring members and guests? 

Can we please stop calling out people in order to put them on the hot seat? 

Can we please stop the us versus them mentality?

Can we please become productive?

Do we have any leaders who would like to provide us with what would help the case as far as research or subjects for discussion?

Thank you.....Mere

Mere,
Thank you for this post, very well said.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 03, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »

Mere -

For me now it's just a matter of wait and see.

I feel enough answers have been made probable, and with what we know to date - it just will take time for things to shake out.

Eyes and ears open - that's me these days. 

I was very interested to see those job openings for an Offshore company to work Aruban waters.

That one perked my ears up big time.

So I guess I'm just waiting to see how/if that all falls into place.

With Beth's movie coming out, I also feel there will be more clarification brought for many.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: April 03, 2009, 03:23:55 PM »

Mere -

I feel enough answers have been made probable, and with what we know to date - it just will take time for things to shake out.

I was very interested to see those job openings for an Offshore company to work Aruban waters.

With Beth's movie coming out, I also feel there will be more clarification brought for many.

Thank you Jen..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: April 03, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »

It looks like politics and egos might be playing a role in the delay of the pipeline between Aruba and Venezuela that Oduber announced last June.

Other questions posed by the Dutch MPs concerned relations with Venezuela, especially statements made by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez who has long included the islands of Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire in his territory.

According to Oduber, the relationship between Aruba and Venezuela is excellent, especially in areas of tourism and economics. “There is no friction between our countries. Many presidents have stated that these islands are a part of Venezuelan territory. I met with Chavez and he calls us good neighbours and friends of Venezuela.”

Currently, Aruba is also searching for gas for its refinery, said Oduber. “In a conversation with the Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs, I was asked to keep my distance and not talk to Venezuela without the Netherlands. However, I believe that this is a commercial deal. We have an independent company and nobody can impede us with this.

“The Netherlands has also bought gas from Russia. America purchases 22 per cent of its oil from Venezuela. Also the largest gas stations there are owned by Venezuela and so I do not understand why we, who are so close by, have to consult with the Netherlands concerning buying gas which would make electricity and water 40 per cent cheaper than otherwise.”
http://news.caribseek.com/Aruba/article_73502.shtml
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 03, 2009, 04:15:44 PM »

Do we have any leaders who would like to provide us with what would help the case as far as research or subjects for discussion?

Thank you.....Mere

If standing firm in my convictions,in what i believe to be the Truth,has scared members or guests,put people on the hot seat,as well as created an us VS them mentality then i'm guilty as charged!I will not apologize for my convictions..If i'm wrong and have been inappropriate in regards to my post's i believe Klaas,as well as the other Mods will redirect me as they've done before!

In regards to productivity.I feel we've been productive many times only to be distracted by those whom we shouldn't put on the hot seat!Whatever you'd like me to research Mere i will.Give me a lead and i'm on it!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: April 03, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »

Patrick Hurley's article was a beautiful tribute to Natalee Holloway's father but ... it was at the expense of discrediting her mother and ... I consider that dispicable.

Janet

Casa,as well as the others that want to post article's with the implication that Beth set the wheels in motion know exactly what they're doing!Tell me there is not a hundred other articles that could express the same view without undermining Beth Holloway,as well as her character....SHAME ON THOSE PEOPLE.....

Texasmom also posted the article here.  Are you going to attack her?  I did not read into the article what y'all are seeing. I share things all the time that I find that pertains to Natalee, the case, her family.  That does not mean that I have any malicious intent.  The people who really know me and know my heart are the ones that matter. This will be my last response to this.  I will not be drawn into this crazy feud. I hope you all have a great week end! 

Frankly, I am shocked at your audacity.

Texasmom has demonstrated her allegiance to the family of Natalee Holloway by her refusal to be sucked into hate sites, and by her refusal to say demeaning things against members behind heir backs in hidey holes.

I can't say the same you Casa.
Janet pointed it out too.

Here is your own words in which you demonstrate your own intentions, over and over.

You do not have to like anyone, but gosh, try to at the minimum provide something that backs up your belief or agenda.

I see Idstlou time after time trying to back up her agenda with Jug said or Kyle said.
Unfortunately for her and Kyle who is feeding her the lies, at some point, this is going to be, once again, exposed along with the Leak, who is still among ya'll. So enjoy spreading your lies among each other and lying about me and other members of SM, and attacking us - a just so you can have something to do with your time. All of you, collectively are not helping Natalee nor her family. LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! All of you!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

Thank you.....Mere

If standing firm in my convictions,in what i believe to be the Truth,has scared members or guests,put people on the hot seat,as well as created an us VS them mentality then i'm guilty as charged!I will not apologize for my convictions..If i'm wrong and have been inappropriate in regards to my post's i believe Klaas,as well as the other Mods will redirect me as they've done before!

In regards to productivity.I feel we've been productive many times only to be distracted by those whom we shouldn't put on the hot seat!Whatever you'd like me to research Mere i will.Give me a lead and i'm on it!

KEEPTHEFAITH

I believe you are right Keepthefaith!

The Monkeys are not the ones who do the attacking.
Many here have been attacked repeatedly for no reason except our beliefs.
Should we be forced to just sit back and be meek little monkeys allow others to invade our forum and attack at will?
I don't think we would have much of a forum if that were the rule.
Members of other forums have come here and posted attacks both personal and general
It is no wonder that we do not trust their presence here.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »

Thank you.....Mere

KEEPTHEFAITH

KeepTheFaith ... your articulated my thoughts perfectly.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: April 03, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »

Mere -

Thank you Jen..... Smile

Try to see if you can find who sent CAPS
We already know that he lived in NY and went back to Aruba.
We already know he works with others in Aruba for their agenda.
Someone set this up as another cruel hoax to the family.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: April 03, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »

Thank you, Kermit.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 03, 2009, 04:46:30 PM »

<snipped>

You do not have to like anyone, but gosh, try to at the minimum provide something that backs up your belief or agenda.

I see Idstlou time after time trying to back up her agenda with Jug said or Kyle said.
Unfortunately for her and Kyle who is feeding her the lies, at some point, this is going to be, once again, exposed along with the Leak, who is still among ya'll. So enjoy spreading your lies among each other and lying about me and other members of SM, and attacking us - a just so you can have something to do with your time. All of you, collectively are not helping Natalee nor her family. LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! All of you!

RIBBIT!!!

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »

Thank you.....Mere

KEEPTHEFAITH

I believe you are right Keepthefaith!

The Monkeys are not the ones who do the attacking.
Many here have been attacked repeatedly for no reason except our beliefs.
Should we be forced to just sit back and be meek little monkeys allow others to invade our forum and attack at will?
I don't think we would have much of a forum if that were the rule.
Members of other forums have come here and posted attacks both personal and general
It is no wonder that we do not trust their presence here.

Stand firm in your convictions!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »

Thank you.....Mere

KEEPTHEFAITH

KeepTheFaith ... your articulated my thoughts perfectly.

Thank you.

Janet

Thank you Janet..Stand firm in your convictions!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

* Iris
* Sam
* Debbie

all showed up with one intent

Keep the focus off the trap/cage just like CAPS did.

Don't look into John Silvetii or Louis Schafer
Don't believe the words of Kyle Kingman
rendeer and his room mate have deceived not only us, but the family.
It cost Dave Holloway a lot of money to send Fred Golba and Rhino to Aruba.

Who sent him?
Why are these people more interested in giving out personal information rather then digging into who sent Caps and why?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 03, 2009, 04:48:43 PM »

<snipped>

RIBBIT!!!

Janet

Thank You Kermit!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »

Kermit,
Do you suppose that Jossy could have said Kellman?  You know that funny accent.

There are three Kellman households on Palm Beach (street)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.