May 22, 2024, 08:49:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 - 4/5/09  (Read 415275 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: April 03, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »

"the skull " = 0.2 feet

Whatever is in that bag does not appear to be the same as in the undisturbed cage originally.  Could easily have broken apart and only a segment be showing in the bag.  I don't have as much faith in the ALE divers as you evidently do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: April 03, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE THAT WILL LISTEN!

10 Guests, 3 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
casa, johan555, LoRain

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: April 03, 2009, 07:22:54 PM »

An underwater light refraction occurs at the front glass, flat glass in the housing separates from the water. As a standard lens behaves as a weak telephoto lens,
 and the objects appear larger than they are.

This was not a little underwater camera.  The photos are lit up brighter than a Christmas tree.  The ROV can have great lighting.  The geophysicist, who knew the equipment and the capabilities, has interpreted and posted the data.  You can not seriously question a scientist that was there when these photos were shot and had been familiar, with the equipment for over a month before the shots were taken. Please...your research is skewed.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: April 03, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »

A 4 inch measure, on an occipital bone projection is standard for a women.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 03, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »

What is in that sweet tea that you and AZSunny are sipping while you share stories and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: April 03, 2009, 07:25:53 PM »

I want my free Nintendo Wii.  I have won about 20 of them now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 03, 2009, 07:27:33 PM »

An underwater light refraction occurs at the front glass, flat glass in the housing separates from the water. As a standard lens behaves as a weak telephoto lens,
 and the objects appear larger than they are.

This was not a little underwater camera.  The photos are lit up brighter than a Christmas tree.  The ROV can have great lighting.  The geophysicist, who knew the equipment and the capabilities, has interpreted and posted the data.  You can not seriously question a scientist that was there when these photos were shot and had been familiar, with the equipment for over a month before the shots were taken. Please...your research is skewed.

BOTTOM LINE!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: April 03, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »

What is in that sweet tea that you and AZSunny are sipping while you share stories and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Janet

A little home made blueberry wine and it is yummy.  No additives and not watered down.
It will hit you lickity split.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: April 03, 2009, 07:30:08 PM »

How can the "foxy lady" girls get work permits??  Must be prostitutes that get that three month waiver.....otherwise, doesn't there have to be an Aruban with "no experience" to fill the slot?  Then again, maybe they are too experienced...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 03, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »

Janet

A little home made blueberry wine and it is yummy.  No additives and not watered down.

Well, there you go Janet, see what you are missing!!  (it gives you a headache tho if you drink too much)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: April 03, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »

I do not know what a Nintendo Wii is but ... my 11 year old grandson wants one really bad.

We have Nintendo and Super Nintendo video systems in the closet that youngest son played with as a teen but apparently those systems will not suffice.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: April 03, 2009, 07:36:14 PM »

Janet

Well, there you go Janet, see what you are missing!!  (it gives you a headache tho if you drink too much)

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 03, 2009, 07:43:52 PM »

I do not know what a Nintendo Wii is but ... my 11 year old grandson wants one really bad.

We have Nintendo and Super Nintendo video systems in the closet that youngest son played with as a teen but apparently those systems will not suffice.

Janet

Janet, I was explaining to my 93 year old Mom what a Wii is, and she said, oh, they have that at the retirement home and we play bowling!    You should buy him one, and you can use it to for exercise.  (not saying you need exercise) They are fun. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 03, 2009, 07:46:25 PM »

Janet

Janet, I was explaining to my 93 year old Mom what a Wii is, and she said, oh, they have that at the retirement home and we play bowling!    You should buy him one, and you can use it to for exercise.  (not saying you need exercise) They are fun. 

I should look into it.  Grandson would be in his glory.  However ... I do not think it was bowling he was interested in.  There must be other games.

Thanks

Janet

_____

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: April 03, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »

just a thought
i have been sitting in the rafters for four years now
reading all the posts i can an i have been absolutely
AMAZED at the "monkeys" ability to gather info on everything
about this case
but......and it's a big  BUT
it seems lately that someone or some group of ones is(are)
trying to destroy the efforts of you fantastic people by
changing your "focus" and diverting your efforts into
debating each other instead of the facts....thusly
...divide and conquer.....
i think somewhere along the way that you's have been extremely
close to the absolute truth.... that the powers that be felt that
you's were a big threat and set about destoying your UNITED
power
i dont mean to hurt feelings or ego's
you's are very brilliant people
...........focus monkeys focus
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: April 03, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »

Janet

I should look into it.  Grandson would be in his glory.  However ... I do not think it was bowling he was interested in.  There must be other games.

Thanks

Janet

Yes,  there are all sorts of games for different age levels. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: April 03, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »

FACT - johann posted that Joran was in Den Dolder

No Joran is in Den Dolder  it is in the centre of Holland not far from Utrecht
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.msg372672#msg372672
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.msg372672#msg372672

FACT - johann posted that he knew Joran was in Den Dolder because he saw him

I met this boy last week in Den Dolder ,his name is Amar   ( he is also from Aruba ) and he told me that he stays in "De WIER "  that is a semi closed unit  on the Altrecht complex .
He told me also that Joran is there also .They can go outside 1 hour a day .
 this is Amar:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2784.msg373431#msg373431

FACT - johann posted that he went to Den Dolder himself

I am going to visit Den Dolder tomorrow again 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2784.msg374003#msg374003

FACT - johann tried to convince everyone that Joran was at Den Dolder
I think Joran is still in Den Dolder
I was there this morning and 2 people told me that Joran is there on the Roosenberg Unit .The man on the pic below told me and someone who works there.
The Roosenberg unit is not an open Unit you can see that on the 3th pic .
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.msg376684#msg376684

TRUTH IS WE KNEW EXACTLY WHERE JORAN WAS JOHANN WHEN YOU KEPT POSTING YOUR LIES THAT YOU SAW JORAN IN DEN DOLDER. JORAN WAS NOT IN DEN DOLDER! FACT! -

BUMP

Yes, he was in Thailand just as de Vries said he was.

Everybody knew that.

So..Why would you lie Johan555????

BUMP

AGAIN JOHAN555???ONCE A LIAR...ALWAYS A LIAR...

i'm afraid sooooo

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: April 03, 2009, 08:03:37 PM »

Johan, I know you think you know more than Kyle who is a professional at this but you don't.

The measurements are approximate and even at that 2.5 was the upper one given.  It could have been 3.0 ft in actuality.  And part of the object you are calling the skull in the bag is obviously behind the object in front of it and can't even be seen.

There is no way you can measure it unless you can see through whatever is in front of it.

So you think Aruban LE divers would bag up hermit crabs.

I think they have seen them before. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: April 03, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

just a thought
i have been sitting in the rafters for four years now
reading all the posts i can an i have been absolutely
AMAZED at the "monkeys" ability to gather info on everything
about this case
but......and it's a big  BUT
it seems lately that someone or some group of ones is(are)
trying to destroy the efforts of you fantastic people by
changing your "focus" and diverting your efforts into
debating each other instead of the facts....thusly
...divide and conquer.....
i think somewhere along the way that you's have been extremely
close to the absolute truth.... that the powers that be felt that
you's were a big threat and set about destoying your UNITED
power
i dont mean to hurt feelings or ego's
you's are very brilliant people
...........focus monkeys focus

I agree ohcanada!I do believe that the TRUTH will be revealed in time!Sometimes i think it is better to pull the snakes outta tha grass so we know what we're dealing with!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: April 03, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »

Janet

Thanks

Janet

I think he's happy he got the Wii, just not so much about the sweater!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.