May 17, 2024, 03:59:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #616 5/8 - 5/10/2007  (Read 156304 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2007, 10:53:23 PM »

Tibro
Maybe you should just march over there and tell them that tree is yours and they will have to build around it so you can see.  I hate subdivisions because they are so crowded.  Don't think I could live in one.  I already live too close to my neighbors now.  I need my space.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2007, 10:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
CBB,you looked great on Elton's back.It is simple,a bunch are guilty of several crimes,that's it.Friday night a couple teens gave my son a show in the portapotty,Compliments of Mishy(the rhyme)If the potty is rocking,don't come knocking.I don't want to know more and I do not need to be written up.
Hello Tiger! LOL, about "if the potty is rocking, don't come knocking" Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2007, 10:56:15 PM »

Blocks are quite big here - not so crowded as in bigger cities.  Just looked out and they have framework of house up already  Evil or Very Mad
Suppose eventually someone will chop down the tree anyway.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2007, 10:57:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Blocks are quite big here - not so crowded as in bigger cities.  Just looked out and they have framework of house up already  Evil or Very Mad
Suppose eventually someone will chop down the tree anyway.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
That is a large tree too
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2007, 10:58:22 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Elaine"
I posted on A Dutch web site that Joran is guilty, and that he did something to Natalee..... Here is the response I got
    Responses Elaine, if you this way certain weet that he is guilty, for which come outside you then not with the underlying facts to. Provisionally there are no lijk, no consent. Joran can be, however, suspicious, but that not yet means that he is guilty. Therefore if you what weet to solve this matter..........
the page is all Dutch... I translated the above so you could see what they said to me...this was the site http://josvanvliet.web-log.nl/josvanvliet/2007/04/laat_van_der_sl.html#comment-19220990
They see him as "suspicious, but that doesn't mean he is guilty..umhmmmm Rolling Eyes

What does "weet" mean?

Laughing

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2007, 10:58:54 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi guys!

I wouldn't count too much on ages reported on my space and tickle. I caight my 14 and 12 year old neices listing their ages as 19 and 21.  Rolling Eyes

I do think Melody was 19 when Natalee died.  She was older than Joran but was still in school.  I think she was counting on being Satish's medical partner. Crying or Very sad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2007, 10:58:56 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Great pic of Paulypuss Klaas.

Elaine, I honestly believe there are some people in this world who even if they witnessed him 'doing something bad' to Natalee or anyone else would still state he is not guilty but only suspicious.  Rolling Eyes
it is maddening

The Dutch didn't get the story until deVries aired it a year and a half after Natalee disappeared. They have a lot of catching up to do.
I am hoping he is not done with this story yet, DeVries

Same here Elaine. last we heard deVries was going to be a follow-up. I hope Joran dog cussing him in his book gets him pizzed enough to do it. He probably knows a few more things by now.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I posted on A Dutch web site that Joran is guilty, and that he did something to Natalee..... Here is the response I got
    Responses Elaine, if you this way certain weet that he is guilty, for which come outside you then not with the underlying facts to. Provisionally there are no lijk, no consent. Joran can be, however, suspicious, but that not yet means that he is guilty. Therefore if you what weet to solve this matter..........
the page is all Dutch... I translated the above so you could see what they said to me...this was the site http://josvanvliet.web-log.nl/josvanvliet/2007/04/laat_van_der_sl.html#comment-19220990
They see him as "suspicious, but that doesn't mean he is guilty..umhmmmm Rolling Eyes

What does "weet" mean?

Laughing
I do not know what weet means, however I am taking it that they didn't appreciate my remarks, oh well.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2007, 11:03:36 PM »

That is a large tree too

Yes it is a fair way away, Elaine and is a typical gum tree.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »

IMO Joran is thumbing his nose at any type of authority.
He ruled the roost at the Sloot dump as well as his momma & poppa.
They gave into his every whim & whimper. In my neck of the woods we call this a SPOILED BRAT.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2007, 11:07:42 PM »

They gave into his every whim & whimper. In my neck of the woods we call this a SPOILED BRAT.

Even when he got out of jail he still ruled.  He is the one who insisted that they go to New York.  What idiot of a parent who knows their son is a murderer and caused all their trouble for their family listens to him again and they got into trouble again.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2007, 11:09:12 PM »

That is a large tree too

Yes it is a fair way away, Elaine and is a typical gum tree.
The tree is lovely too. Crying or Very sad
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2007, 11:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Even when he got out of jail he still ruled.  He is the one who insisted that they go to New York.  What idiot of a parent who knows their son is a murderer and caused all their trouble for their family listens to him again and they got into trouble again.

From all reports he ruled the roost in jail as well.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2007, 11:10:37 PM »

Makes one wonder how they know what to do without him around..lol
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2007, 11:11:19 PM »

From all reports he ruled the roost in jail as well.

You are right Tibro.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2007, 11:11:59 PM »

Makes one wonder how they know what to do without him around..lol

Laughing  Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2007, 11:12:00 PM »

Tibro, he ruled in jail until he kicked the wrong guy while playing soccer. The "little guy" proceeded to black his eye.
My Daddy always said dynamite comes in small packages.   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2007, 11:12:14 PM »

Before he went to New York 70% of people polled thought he had something to do with her disappearance. After his interviews 87% thought he killed her. Keep talking Joran.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2007, 11:12:52 PM »

Joran has become a manipulator that is for sure. Manipulate parents for control, manipulate friends for rides, manipulate girls for sex and so on.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2007, 11:13:17 PM »

Tibro, he ruled in jail until he kicked the wrong guy while playing soccer. The "little guy" proceeded to black his eye.
My Daddy always said dynamite comes in small packages.   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I never heard that one before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.