May 21, 2024, 08:21:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410874 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: December 16, 2009, 03:40:37 AM »

A few things I've reflected on the past few days:

Despite being familiar with the law yet wanting justice when hypocrisy hits the courtroom, I hope Judge Strickland not only adheres to the Sunshine Law but  also takes great consideration in the fact that Casey's defense team & family are more than willing to give interviews & go before this nation with their fabrications, flat out lies, whining of foul play, finger pointing at innocent people & pity pot routine at THEIR WILL when they feel it may benefit them and/or Casey.   He should take note that the State has not granted one interview regarding this case & has had a handful of carefully deliberated comments after the Grand Jury indictment, that's about it.    He also has to consider every defendant awaiting trial & what their defense & family has and has not been allowed via special considerations.   Casey is NOT the only one that has been recorded & those tapes released in that jail before her or to date...prime example is Ward, the guy accused of killing his wife, those bizarre visits were released to the public.   JSS has previously looked to the media to present argument against sealing public record in this case.  In regard to her parents visiting, there is a chance he may order the continuation of taping but seal them from release to the public & only to be viewed by the prosecution and defense until trial but I am sure he will be considering that there is nothing or no one that can prevent the Anthonys from visiting their daughter & the mere fact that they are concerned how their visits with Casey are interpreted it is not the obligation of the Court in any case to extend special privilege or protect a defendant and family  from disclosure of evidence in the case.   He may very well state that if they are not discussing the case then there wouldnt be anything to glean from the public viewing the record of their visits - Im not entirely sure he is concerned with how people analyze a defendant's demeanor during a jail visit nor should he or any other judge considering the conduct of the defendant is entirely up to them so if one chooses to present themselves in a bad light, sux to be them.   I am mindful that this has been a bone of contention for a long time now & there was not any remedy previously i.e. when the Anthonys wanted to have a private special privilege meeting with Casey after the remains were found but before Cindy's so called memorial for Caylee which turned out to be more an event to defend and garner sympathy for Casey despite Casey publicly lashing out at her mother for making decisions against her will (yet another example of Cindy & George being delusional & as evil as their spawn).

Cindy & George's interview...the most glaring observation is George being careful with his words & how his body language doesnt believe the words his wife put in his mouth.   Cindy, well simply put was typical.   Her statement of "there is a lot of evidence still out there" was absurd on its face, laughable even.   Beyond that, most of us that have followed this case "from day one" know they know Casey killed Caylee so its senseless beating ourselves over the head with that fact.

The defense would be beyond idiotic if they use Joy Wray at trial, there is nothing truthful or factual this woman can testify to & her mental record along with her twisted relationship with the Anthonys would discredit her in a New York minute on the stand...I doubt this will ever come to pass, she'll be Baker Act'd again before that will ever happen.   The fact that she wrote to Judge Strickland directly with a misrepresentation of facts, not to mention blatant lies will stop her testimony in its tracks, the prosecution, OSCO & FBI are fully aware of this woman, her husband & their history.    I appreciated Boo's thoughts on the Anthonys as Ive stated similar & then some over the course of the past year and a half but this is another reason to resent the Anthony's conduct, they are totally taking advantage of a woman that is mentally unstable & rather ill - just as deplorable as Cindy taking advantage of a very young girl who attached herself to this case & them when Caylee was presumed missing.   I am not going to get in a debate over this, as Boo & I are on the same page "actions speak louder than words."   Scott Peterson's twisted mother attempted similar concealment of his heinous act, attacked innocent people, created a scene every chance she got & exhibited a denial of the facts not giving one concern that her unborn grandson was murdered along with his mother, we all know where Peterson sits today awaiting his fate. praise be.

The death penalty is not coming off the table, I anticipate that the criteria has been met & it will be left up to a jury to decide.  I anticipate Judge Strickland will make his rulings & we should see his Orders by Thursday, its coming on Christmas so we'll have it by week's end, maybe even as soon as tomorrow.

Interesting that Judge Strickland is determined to make sure Casey's check fraud case goes to trial next month & for a jury to be polled in Orlando.   This may be a sign of what is to come - the defense being told that they will attempt to seat a jury in Orlando before considering a change of venue for her murder trial...o how I hope that happens so Bozo stews to a boil!   Bozo has been smoozing down in Miami for some time now, an example of that hit the airwaves  a week ago on Whoraldo where Bozo was being asked about another case at a party equipped with dancing ho ho' (I kid you not!)  Speaking of her murder trial, something tells me it wont start any sooner than August 2010 maybe as late as October.

As far as DC's dep being postponed, not surprised but I think its more because the defense had to have raised more argument & like Judge Strickland stated it was to go forward unless something had to be discussed further (not exact words but the general gist).     I have no worries there either - the day is coming for the lot of them despite how loud they protest or what absurd scenarios they create to bamboozle the potential jury pool, the truth & justice will prevail in Caylee's name...this I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: December 16, 2009, 05:50:01 AM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: December 16, 2009, 05:51:52 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d16-George-and-Cindy-Anthony--on-Today-Show-Tuesday-December-15-2009-video
George and Cindy Anthony on Today Show Tuesday, December 15, 2009 (video)
December 16, 1:21 AMTampa Crime ExaminerCharisse Van Horn

George and Cindy Anthony appeared on the Today show early Tuesday morning. The appearance followed an emotional outburst by Casey Anthony last Friday in an Orlando, Florida courtroom. The outburst came as the prosecutor gave an account of Caylee’s final moments of life and suggested that she had stared into the eyes of her killer, while the duct tape was placed over her nose and mouth. George and Cindy Anthony were obviously upset and had to leave the courtroom.

Many wondered if Cindy and George Anthony would say that they have doubts regarding Casey Anthony’s innocence on today’s program. They didn’t. When asked if they are standing behind Casey, Cindy Anthony and George Anthony both replied yes. George and Cindy both stated that Casey loved Caylee and Cindy discussed the prosecution’s lack of evidence in the case. She mentioned that there was no murder weapon found and that Casey’s DNA was not directly linked to Caylee. The prosecution disagrees and is betting their case upon the evidence that they do have.
Primarily, the prosecution is focusing upon the fact that Casey failed to report her daughter missing for five weeks. Other evidence that the prosecution has demonstrated in their case against Casey includes a stain in the trunk of Casey’s car, a strand of hair with signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey’s car, and bugs that were retrieved from the vehicle that show Caylee had been in the vehicle after her death. Casey Anthony’s own behavior after she alleges that she knew her daughter had been kidnapped will also be used in trial to show that she was not concerned or distraught over her daughter’s disappearance. Casey Anthony was photographed dancing and partying after Caylee disappeared.

Though George and Cindy continue to stand by their daughter and have stated that the prosecution has a lack of evidence against Casey, it will most likely be Casey’s own behavior during the five weeks when Caylee was missing that will incriminate her.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: December 16, 2009, 05:54:40 AM »

Prime News coverage. 12/15/09
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: December 16, 2009, 06:01:40 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

A Mother Accused
December 15, 2009 · 251 Comments

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: December 16, 2009, 07:09:15 AM »

bananas-  Please hang on.  It appears from reading the last few pages here, someone misunderstood and misinterpreted your posts. It was assumed you were taking up for CA & GA, which is not the case.  You merely said you, personally, have not seen enough facts to convict them also...If I read your posts closely.  While many posters don't agree with you, most have been respectful.  A few have been "testy".

As a Christian, I understand your reluctance to "convict" CA & GA and I agree that even the "best" parents can have children who are wayward.  Children make choices from the time they assert their self-will until the time they die.  It's human nature.  I struggled with this one too, but I was reminded of Samuel 2:12-17 & 27-36.  Eli clearly knew that his sons were doing wrong, but covered it up and in essence, excused them = enabled them.  Not only did the sons die, but Eli did as well.  Then there's Proverbs 13:24 "He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him."  (i.e. if you love your child you'll teach them good behavior and correct them when they choose otherwise= bad parents don't care).  Proverbs 23:13-14 also talks about disciplining a child to turn him from self-destruction.  God made parents sort of the watchmen on the walls (Ezekiel 33:6).  It's their job to teach/instruct/model good behavior and to discipline and correct bad behavior.  From their own mouths in all of their statements/depos/media interviews, George and Cindy have lied and excused nearly everything Casey has ever done wrong.  Interestingly enough, the one thing they have not commented on was Casey stealing from Amy Huzienga...because of the Target videos of her using Amy's checks (the actual checks being signed by Casey with ID recorded), because of BOA videos of Casey at the teller window cashing Amy's check (again the actual check signed by Casey).  They have no defense against that one and they know it.

The problem many of us have seen, in viewing the many depositions and statements Cindy, George, and Lee have given to the initial detectives July 15th, later LE statements, numerous media/interview statements, the Zenaida Gonzales depos, and the State's depos, is that Cindy and George outright lie about so many things, downplay incidents and events that occurred, and change their stories as the lies are revealed.  I don't know if you've done this or not, but if you will listen to Lee's ZG depos about Cindy & Casey's relationship, then listen to Cindy's and George's.  Lee plainly states there was a struggle for control between Casey & Cindy, that there was confrontation.  Lee also clearly states Casey was stole from him, his parents, and his grandparents.  He states that Cindy & George were basically paying for everything for Caylee.  Cindy flatly denies all of that in her State's depo, saying they were best friends, Casey was working full-time, and in early media interviews she said Casey never stole anything from them.  George also clearly states that Casey & Cindy were best friends and got along well (except for occasional arguments from living together).  He also asserts that Casey paid for things, but when pressed, he named things they paid for like food, diapers, baby shampoo for Caylee, etc. Why would Casey not be buying those things if she had a full-time job, as Cindy & George claim?  I, myself, have spent countless hours watching/reading/recording CA's, Ga's, and Lee's statements, documenting the discrepancies, and posting them here...like many others.  Those facts are indisputable.  The truth never changes, but lies have to in order to keep the truth hidden.  What I take issue with is the lying and excusing.  I am not on a witch hunt.  I've examined the facts, as the Anthonys themselves have presented them to me.  What they shown and told me is that they have an established pattern of being deceitful and not holding their daughter accountable for her actions.  By George's own admission, Cindy instructed him not to confront Casey about obvious lies she told (Working for Sports Authority-George's State's testimony).  She also instructed him not to confront her when George was getting tired of them paying for practically everything (same testimony).  I'm sorry to be blunt, but the Anthonys are reaping what they have sown with Casey.  I do honestly think they, on some level, knew she was jealous of Caylee (Casey's easily made several sarcastic remarks that "It's all about Caylee."-1st phone call home, August jail visit video with her parents).  I don't think they expected her to kill Caylee though.  All JMO

Sorry, everybody this is waaaay too long. Please forgive me for taking up your time.
  I spy--your post are never to long as far as I am concerned--they are always right on.  I look forward to all your post
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: December 16, 2009, 07:53:50 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d16-George-and-Cindy-Anthony--on-Today-Show-Tuesday-December-15-2009-video

George and Cindy Anthony appeared on the Today show early Tuesday morning. The appearance followed an emotional outburst by Casey Anthony last Friday in an Orlando, Florida courtroom. The outburst came as the prosecutor gave an account of Caylee’s final moments of life and suggested that she had stared into the eyes of her killer, while the duct tape was placed over her nose and mouth. George and Cindy Anthony were obviously upset and had to leave the courtroom.

Many wondered if Cindy and George Anthony would say that they have doubts regarding Casey Anthony’s innocence on today’s program. They didn’t. When asked if they are standing behind Casey, Cindy Anthony and George Anthony both replied yes. George and Cindy both stated that Casey loved Caylee and Cindy discussed the prosecution’s lack of evidence in the case. She mentioned that there was no murder weapon found and that Casey’s DNA was not directly linked to Caylee. The prosecution disagrees and is betting their case upon the evidence that they do have.
Primarily, the prosecution is focusing upon the fact that Casey failed to report her daughter missing for five weeks. Other evidence that the prosecution has demonstrated in their case against Casey includes a stain in the trunk of Casey’s car, a strand of hair with signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey’s car, and bugs that were retrieved from the vehicle that show Caylee had been in the vehicle after her death. Casey Anthony’s own behavior after she alleges that she knew her daughter had been kidnapped will also be used in trial to show that she was not concerned or distraught over her daughter’s disappearance. Casey Anthony was photographed dancing and partying after Caylee disappeared.

Though George and Cindy continue to stand by their daughter and have stated that the prosecution has a lack of evidence against Casey, it will most likely be Casey’s own behavior during the five weeks when Caylee was missing that will incriminate her.
Video at link.

Earlier Cindy said there was no murder weapon.
What about a pair of hands that placed duct tape on sweet Caylees
mouth?
I saw no evidence of crying.  Poking at one's eyes does not convey that.
Shaking up and down with your face covered doesn't either.
Sobs necessitate nose blowing.  Didn't see that either.
It was all set-up imo - a lot of blowing in the wind spin, followed by more of the same on the today show.   

Hoping Strickland will rule today.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: December 16, 2009, 08:05:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

To add to the crying act on Friday.....Casey....no signs of mascara on the tissue, no sign of wetness on the tissue, did she only use the one tissue? Cindy.....did she leave the courtroom the same time as George? I think she did, then they come back into the room, the hearing continues on, it ends and now we have a sobbing Cindy in front of the elevators? For the cameras?  GMAB! I buy none of the theatrics during the hearing, none of it!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1768 on: December 16, 2009, 08:11:14 AM »

Video at link.

Earlier Cindy said there was no murder weapon.
What about a pair of hands that placed duct tape on sweet Caylees
mouth?
I saw no evidence of crying.  Poking at one's eyes does not convey that.
Shaking up and down with your face covered doesn't either.
Sobs necessitate nose blowing.  Didn't see that either.
It was all set-up imo - a lot of blowing in the wind spin, followed by more of the same on the today show.   

Hoping Strickland will rule today.

BBM: Someone needs to remind CA that the murder weapon is with the one sitting awaiting trial for the murder of Caylee.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1769 on: December 16, 2009, 08:19:04 AM »

bananas-  Please hang on.  It appears from reading the last few pages here, someone misunderstood and misinterpreted your posts. It was assumed you were taking up for CA & GA, which is not the case.  You merely said you, personally, have not seen enough facts to convict them also...If I read your posts closely.  While many posters don't agree with you, most have been respectful.  A few have been "testy".

As a Christian, I understand your reluctance to "convict" CA & GA and I agree that even the "best" parents can have children who are wayward.  Children make choices from the time they assert their self-will until the time they die.  It's human nature.  I struggled with this one too, but I was reminded of Samuel 2:12-17 & 27-36.  Eli clearly knew that his sons were doing wrong, but covered it up and in essence, excused them = enabled them.  Not only did the sons die, but Eli did as well.  Then there's Proverbs 13:24 "He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him."  (i.e. if you love your child you'll teach them good behavior and correct them when they choose otherwise= bad parents don't care).  Proverbs 23:13-14 also talks about disciplining a child to turn him from self-destruction.  God made parents sort of the watchmen on the walls (Ezekiel 33:6).  It's their job to teach/instruct/model good behavior and to discipline and correct bad behavior.  From their own mouths in all of their statements/depos/media interviews, George and Cindy have lied and excused nearly everything Casey has ever done wrong.  Interestingly enough, the one thing they have not commented on was Casey stealing from Amy Huzienga...because of the Target videos of her using Amy's checks (the actual checks being signed by Casey with ID recorded), because of BOA videos of Casey at the teller window cashing Amy's check (again the actual check signed by Casey).  They have no defense against that one and they know it.

The problem many of us have seen, in viewing the many depositions and statements Cindy, George, and Lee have given to the initial detectives July 15th, later LE statements, numerous media/interview statements, the Zenaida Gonzales depos, and the State's depos, is that Cindy and George outright lie about so many things, downplay incidents and events that occurred, and change their stories as the lies are revealed.  I don't know if you've done this or not, but if you will listen to Lee's ZG depos about Cindy & Casey's relationship, then listen to Cindy's and George's.  Lee plainly states there was a struggle for control between Casey & Cindy, that there was confrontation.  Lee also clearly states Casey was stole from him, his parents, and his grandparents.  He states that Cindy & George were basically paying for everything for Caylee.  Cindy flatly denies all of that in her State's depo, saying they were best friends, Casey was working full-time, and in early media interviews she said Casey never stole anything from them.  George also clearly states that Casey & Cindy were best friends and got along well (except for occasional arguments from living together).  He also asserts that Casey paid for things, but when pressed, he named things they paid for like food, diapers, baby shampoo for Caylee, etc. Why would Casey not be buying those things if she had a full-time job, as Cindy & George claim?  I, myself, have spent countless hours watching/reading/recording CA's, Ga's, and Lee's statements, documenting the discrepancies, and posting them here...like many others.  Those facts are indisputable.  The truth never changes, but lies have to in order to keep the truth hidden.  What I take issue with is the lying and excusing.  I am not on a witch hunt.  I've examined the facts, as the Anthonys themselves have presented them to me.  What they shown and told me is that they have an established pattern of being deceitful and not holding their daughter accountable for her actions.  By George's own admission, Cindy instructed him not to confront Casey about obvious lies she told (Working for Sports Authority-George's State's testimony).  She also instructed him not to confront her when George was getting tired of them paying for practically everything (same testimony).  I'm sorry to be blunt, but the Anthonys are reaping what they have sown with Casey.  I do honestly think they, on some level, knew she was jealous of Caylee (Casey's easily made several sarcastic remarks that "It's all about Caylee."-1st phone call home, August jail visit video with her parents).  I don't think they expected her to kill Caylee though.  All JMO

Sorry, everybody this is waaaay too long. Please forgive me for taking up your time.

Excellent ISPY, beautifully said.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: December 16, 2009, 08:25:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I want to say Hi Boo! It's so good to see you here!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: December 16, 2009, 08:35:41 AM »

I don't post often but lurk daily. What I have observed lately is a lot of drama and it almost seems people come in looking for a fight. I don't know you or anyone else on this board except by their posts. I do know that often typed words do not have the same effect as spoken words.

If you don't think this board is for you, that is your opinion and I respect that. I don't think people should be begged to stay or even post - that is their choice.

Personally, I come here because I am interested in this case and enjoy the insights and opinions of others. I hate to have to scroll through all the drama to get information.  With that said, I will go back to lurking in hopes that I am not adding to the drama.

tesfan, you NEED to get out of the rafters!!   
Good Morning Monks! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1772 on: December 16, 2009, 08:37:28 AM »

Morning QT, morning Sunny!! I have a little time before heading out. Sunny I agree, lots of good monkeys in the rafters!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1773 on: December 16, 2009, 08:38:17 AM »

Just dropping in to say good morning monkey friends. 

Let's all remember Caylee ... someone has to honor and respect her memory. Let that be us.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1774 on: December 16, 2009, 08:39:09 AM »

Boo, you look adorable. 

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: December 16, 2009, 08:40:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

To add to the crying act on Friday.....Casey....no signs of mascara on the tissue, no sign of wetness on the tissue, did she only use the one tissue? Cindy.....did she leave the courtroom the same time as George? I think she did, then they come back into the room, the hearing continues on, it ends and now we have a sobbing Cindy in front of the elevators? For the cameras?  GMAB! I buy none of the theatrics during the hearing, none of it!   

I agree Tupelo - theatrics and bs!!! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: December 16, 2009, 08:43:07 AM »

Let's all remember Caylee ... someone has to honor and respect her memory. Let that be us.

Good morning Goodnmad! 

What a sweet picture and tribute to Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: December 16, 2009, 08:44:58 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

A Mother Accused
December 15, 2009 · 251 Comments

trim, thanks for all the morning updates.....this was an interesting article and to me, indicates that he thinks Lyons is working pro bono for KC cause she can't afford a lawyer? So, who are the other people that have been talking for KC if not attorneys??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: December 16, 2009, 08:46:41 AM »

Morning QT, morning Sunny!! I have a little time before heading out. Sunny I agree, lots of good monkeys in the rafters!

BOO! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Yep we need to get our monks out of the rafters

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: December 16, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »

Good Morning GOOD!  Love this picture! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.