May 21, 2024, 07:58:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 152779 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #800 on: November 29, 2008, 09:39:49 PM »

Joesamasmama...I'm sorry about your pup. My dog has irritable bowel, has to be on prescription food, and has a pill she has to take when she gets a bout of it. Any kind of noise and commotion can get her upset. I just thought I would mention this in case it might help, I know you where saying he couldn't keep food down. Of course I'll say a prayer for him, I know how upsetting it is when they get sick, believe me I've been very upset on many occasions with Zoe.

Your puppy will be in my prayers, too...It's just awful when our four-legged babies get sick. 
Thanks Numbers for your prayers. He is my baby and I don't know what I would do without him. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: November 29, 2008, 09:48:10 PM »

Joesamasmama... yes pepcid calms her stomach down, where it doesn't make such terrible stomach noises. She also needs tranquilizers, like during fireworks and thunderstorms. I hope in the morning you will post that he is better. Take care, Mary.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 29, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »

joesamas mama - I'm saying prayers for comfort and wellness for your beloved fur-baby and that you have the strength to find some peace during this trying time.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #803 on: November 29, 2008, 10:09:47 PM »

joesamas mama - I'm saying prayers for comfort and wellness for your beloved fur-baby and that you have the strength to find some peace during this trying time.
Thanks Invision. I really appreciate it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: November 29, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »

Thanks Klaas for fixing me.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 30, 2008, 12:33:44 AM »

Brandi...I left my new avi you made (monkey with calculator) at work...I'll be changing clothes on Monday.  I didn't want you to think I didn't like it!  Thanks again.

Numbers

heh .. so glad you like it. LOL .. it's here if you want it also:

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 30, 2008, 09:03:12 AM »

Thanks Brandi....I'm going to change clothes now!  You're the best.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 30, 2008, 09:04:17 AM »

PLEASE KLAAS OR CBB DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME, I NEED A CHRISTMAS OUTFIT PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!     

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 30, 2008, 09:18:11 AM »

NM,
Thank you so much for the doggie info! I will try & post a pic so you can see him. The girls have named him Kingston. His registered name will be Royal Kingston Kole. My dad's middle name was Royal. Kingston is 4 months old & he is HUGE!! He is going to be a big dog. He loves his new home. They live way out in the country on 35 acres, where my whole family lives except for me(we're city folks). They have 1 dog(Roxie) she's 8 and he took to her right away. I couldn't believe how many monkeys here had Goldens! My husband wants a female now for us, we lost our Husky 2 years ago. So I guess there is more to come. Thanks again & Merry Christmas!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 30, 2008, 09:22:13 AM »

Kingston

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 30, 2008, 09:24:49 AM »

KLAAS, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE THESE PICTURES SMALLER!!!I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW. DO YOU KNOW A WAY TO RESIZE THEM THAT I COULD USE, AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! THANK YOU!!   

Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 30, 2008, 09:27:07 AM »

Oh Monken....how cute are they??? I love Kingston's name..so regal.   My what big feet he has!  Puppy paws....ahhh 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 30, 2008, 09:52:47 AM »

Oh Monken....how cute are they??? I love Kingston's name..so regal.   My what big feet he has!  Puppy paws....ahhh 

Thank you, Numbersgirl!! That picture is so overwhelming, I'm hoping Klaas can teach me how to make them smaller!!     

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #813 on: November 30, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »

Thank you, Numbersgirl!! That picture is so overwhelming, I'm hoping Klaas can teach me how to make them smaller!!     
Both dogs are so cute, I am so I kept looking for the pup and couldn't find him, when finally got the picture adjusted, much to my delight there was two dogs. Love the name Kingston.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 30, 2008, 10:59:38 AM »

Both dogs are so cute, I am so I kept looking for the pup and couldn't find him, when finally got the picture adjusted, much to my delight there was two dogs. Love the name Kingston.

Thank you, you all are so sweet!!!

Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: November 30, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »

I did the same thing when I posted the pics of my cats...I was "disturbed" to say the least!  lol....not to worry..someone will help. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 30, 2008, 04:38:02 PM »

This morning I woke up and ... all was right with my world.  However ... little did I know that within hours that world would be shaken.

After church ... hubby and I planned on driving across the American/Canadian border to  youngest son's inlaw's home for a belated Thanksgiving Dinner.

While at church ... the usher came to us and informed us there was a call for us.  I just knew something was wrong.  We had never had a personal call at the church during a service.

It was youngest son ... he was sobbing and ... I cannot recall  the last time my son cried.

He was at the hospital and ... his wife ... our precious DIL ... had just miscarriaged their first child.  DIL was sleeping/resting but ... he wanted us with him until his inlaws arrived.

Apparently ... DIL will be released this afternoon but ... I have so idea what the rest of the day holds.  Our daughter and family should be here shortly

As a mother of a son ... I do not have a clue what my place is in this circumstance.  DIL is reaching out to her husband and parents and ... that is the way it should be but ...

My feelings are so mixed.

Thanks for listening.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: November 30, 2008, 06:18:18 PM »

This morning I woke up and ... all was right with my world.  However ... little did I know that within hours that world would be shaken.

After church ... hubby and I planned on driving across the American/Canadian border to  youngest son's inlaw's home for a belated Thanksgiving Dinner.

While at church ... the usher came to us and informed us there was a call for us.  I just knew something was wrong.  We had never had a personal call at the church during a service.

It was youngest son ... he was sobbing and ... I cannot recall  the last time my son cried.

He was at the hospital and ... his wife ... our precious DIL ... had just miscarriaged their first child.  DIL was sleeping/resting but ... he wanted us with him until his inlaws arrived.

Apparently ... DIL will be released this afternoon but ... I have so idea what the rest of the day holds.  Our daughter and family should be here shortly

As a mother of a son ... I do not have a clue what my place is in this circumstance.  DIL is reaching out to her husband and parents and ... that is the way it should be but ...

Thanks for listening.

Janet

My sympathy goes out to your son & DIL....having lost our first, I know how they are feeling and know that it will take time.  I'm sure you will offer comfort in your way, Janet, and it will be welcomed.   God willing, they may be expecting again within the next few months.  That's what happened to us

(((Hugs)))

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: November 30, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

For BooMonkey from CBB: 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cboomonkey.gif

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 30, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »

Thanks for listening.

Janet

Oh Janet, I'm so sorry for your family.  This is such a hard time for them.  HUGS to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.