May 06, 2024, 08:52:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538635 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 28, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »

Regarding whether Joran is in a Psych Hosp or not.  Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Reaction from Joran's lawyer:

The family Van der Sloot at first denied the report yesterday, but via lawyer Bert de Rooij the family later on the day let out that they do not want to go into the report.
"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2092792/Van_der_Sloot_stort_in_door_publiciteit.html

Why is the first reaction to lie when a uncomfortable question is asked of any member of the VDS?  A 'no comment" response would suffice.

Janet.

lying is default mode for van der sloot.
that's just how that family's brain is wired.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 28, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »

I would be willing to bet the farm that Renfro knew all about the
article in BonDia before it was printed.
In the Vanity Fair article she and Angela talk about how they
sit in a big room and put together both papers.
The question is why the article was planted. There has to be
a reason and it has to involve the Sloots.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 28, 2008, 07:28:46 PM »

I don't know whether to cry or laugh at your post. But you are correct Sad He did a complete 180 after saying the Father knows more and if they had that evidence in 2005 the boys would have never been released. Then when he met the Family he answered no questions and let them be interrogated for 5 hours about dealings in Colombia,Natalee being a druggy and so on..He then blamed Natalee's Family and the Media for harming the Investigation. I can't help but think that the JK2 arrest was all planned as everything he did and said turned out to be not true. Now it will take major evidence like Natalee's body with a head wound and with his shoe for them to be arrested again. Even then the OM and AHATA will swing it so Natalee does not get justice. It's all about there tourism and protecting the cover up and we have a long way to go yet.

If i were you i d choose the cry option. I just watched an ol Hans mos interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPAVgOS9Lw
listen to what he says at 4min17 into the tape. It s about dismissing the case by the 31th of december 2007
He says he left a possibility to reopen the case if there is some major evidence. Like for example the body
or a witness who just filmed the whole killing of the girl and says he here's my material you can see who did it

IMO that's like saying we re done with this whole affair. But he at least seems to be aware that she was killed.You asked me earlier about my thoughts on Hans Mos well they re not good.

I know JE and you should see the interviews he did in english when they were first arrested with his major new evidence as it looked like this was all over. He did a complete 180 after that and his involvement is very sinister. He is a DUtch citizen and I do not understand what the Dutch Govt is doing.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 28, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »

The family Van der Sloot at first denied the report yesterday, but via lawyer Bert de Rooij the family later on the day let out that they do not want to go into the report.
"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2092792/Van_der_Sloot_stort_in_door_publiciteit.html

Imagine my surprise.  They don't want to talk about it.  He must be in a padded room somewhere or they would just say so.  It would seem easier to tell the truth. 

What was I thinking?

Why is this family so important that no one in Aruba or the Netherlands will do a F-ING thing.This absolutely boggles my mind.How much are they worth $$$.How many millions are the Dutch willing to throw away in lost tourism $$$ to protect this family????The secrets of Aruba must be pretty sick.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 28, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »

If i were you i d choose the cry option. I just watched an ol Hans mos interview
listen to what he says at 4min17 into the tape. It s about dismissing the case by the 31th of december 2007
He says he left a possibility to reopen the case if there is some major evidence. Like for example the body
or a witness who just filmed the whole killing of the girl and says he here's my material you can see who did it

IMO that's like saying we re done with this whole affair. But he at least seems to be aware that she was killed.You asked me earlier about my thoughts on Hans Mos well they re not good.

He had washed his hands of the case, JE. We'd have never heard from him again, just like Karin Jannsen I might add, if Peter deVries hadn't come along and upset the apple cart. Hans had no plans to do anything. Monkeys have been down this long road for almost three years. We can smell the bullshit a mile away.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: February 28, 2008, 07:31:13 PM »

in my opinion... someone is going to have to start disappearing all kinds of people...I'd start with Dompig or van der Straaten.

after about 10 or 12 people disappear the truth will miraculously spring forward. You can bank dat!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 28, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »

I would be willing to bet the farm that Renfro knew all about the
article in BonDia before it was printed.
In the Vanity Fair article she and Angela talk about how they
sit in a big room and put together both papers.
The question is why the article was planted. There has to be
a reason and it has to involve the Sloots.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 28, 2008, 07:33:15 PM »

I wonder if the sporter "aced" his AP German exam..........
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 28, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »

Imagine my surprise.  They don't want to talk about it.  He must be in a padded room somewhere or they would just say so.  It would seem easier to tell the truth. 

What was I thinking?

Why is this family so important that no one in Aruba or the Netherlands will do a F-ING thing.This absolutely boggles my mind.How much are they worth $$$.How many millions are the Dutch willing to throw away in lost tourism $$$ to protect this family????The secrets of Aruba must be pretty sick.....

Papa Sloot probably has more trash on all those dirty's that they have become his slaves and probably have been from the get go..It's all about blackmail I'm sure...Maybe Yoran gets around wearing a burqua..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 28, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

I needed this laugh. Just got home from grocery and now washing clothes.  This made me laugh out.  My son thinks I am crazy right now.

You could call the sloots direct they re in the aruban phone book LOL

Well...gimme the dang number....LOL

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 28, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »

The younger, long haired, blond girl in NY and Schipol in Amsterdam?  I've wondered who she is also.  Does Gilien have children?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: February 28, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »

in my opinion... someone is going to have to start disappearing all kinds of people...I'd start with Dompig or van der Straaten.

after about 10 or 12 people disappear the truth will miraculously spring forward. You can bank dat!

I have often wondered why this hasn't already happened considering the amount of money it has cost Aruba. 
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 28, 2008, 07:38:40 PM »

I don't know whether to cry or laugh at your post. But you are correct Sad He did a complete 180 after saying the Father knows more and if they had that evidence in 2005 the boys would have never been released. Then when he met the Family he answered no questions and let them be interrogated for 5 hours about dealings in Colombia,Natalee being a druggy and so on..He then blamed Natalee's Family and the Media for harming the Investigation. I can't help but think that the JK2 arrest was all planned as everything he did and said turned out to be not true. Now it will take major evidence like Natalee's body with a head wound and with his shoe for them to be arrested again. Even then the OM and AHATA will swing it so Natalee does not get justice. It's all about there tourism and protecting the cover up and we have a long way to go yet.

I know JE and you should see the interviews he did in english when they were first arrested with his major new evidence as it looked like this was all over. He did a complete 180 after that and his involvement is very sinister. He is a DUtch citizen and I do not understand what the Dutch Govt is doing.

This interview is in english with Greta. Watch it if you have time. I think by saying this he felt pretty smug about himself and meant there's no way we ll be hearing from this after dec 31th. But then PRDV put something nasty on his plate. At first he feigned interest saying this is what we needed etc. And now its all about how the media put aruba in a bad daylight how they were counter productive to the investigation, Patrick being a criminal etc. He s the prosecutor he shouldn't care less about tourism and crap. I think he went there with good intentions but has been told to back off. They probably told him: Hans put a lid on it. He might get a job at Joe taco's office when all this is done
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 28, 2008, 07:39:06 PM »

I have often wondered why this hasn't already happened considering the amount of money it has cost Aruba. 

The threats have probably committed suicide and the others have a fat retirement plan.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 28, 2008, 07:39:49 PM »

Hans Mos was hired to put on a show, one last heroic act to "prove they did all they could." He played it brilliantly until Peter forced their hand with Joran's confession. Now he's trying to explain away the confession. It's all a circus act and Hans is the Ring Leader. He is no better than Karin Jannsen, who with Jan Van der Straten did everything in their power to wreck the case so Joran and Paulus could go free.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: February 28, 2008, 07:41:36 PM »

The younger, long haired, blond girl in NY and Schipol in Amsterdam?  I've wondered who she is also.  Does Gilien have children?
Yes that same Lady... No idea if Rene'e has children,but I watched this blonde woman in both videos and she clearly looks like she is directing the VDS Family like a representative of some kind. Does not appear to be a family member or friend.IMO

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: February 28, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »

www.amigoe.com/english/ on February 24

Bonaire still without corps leader

KRALENDIJK – Since Jan van Straten left late January, Bonaire is still without a chief of police.  His contract ran out per February 1
.  Justice-minister David Dick (PAR) regrets the fact that the Netherlands didn’t cooperate and let Van der Straten stay a little longer until a new chief of police was appointed.

Van der Straten works for the Dutch police and they decided that he had to go back. The council of ministers would decide on a new chief of police this month in anticipation of the application committee.  The corps of police is currently led by chief inspector Oscar Obispo.  Minister Dick confirmed this morning that no decision was made yet on the chief of police.  He said two weeks ago:  “We will make sure that Bonaire gets a good chief of police.”
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 07:44:21 PM by Observer » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 28, 2008, 07:43:26 PM »

They never thought it would go this far in the beginning and now there are
too many eyes on the whole situation.  If Beth had just gone home.....they would
have carried on as usual.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 28, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »

This interview is in english with Greta. Watch it if you have time. I think by saying this he felt pretty smug about himself and meant there's no way we ll be hearing from this after dec 31th. But then PRDV put something nasty on his plate. At first he feigned interest saying this is what we needed etc. And now its all about how the media put aruba in a bad daylight how they were counter productive to the investigation, Patrick being a criminal etc. He s the prosecutor he shouldn't care less about tourism and crap. I think he went there with good intentions but has been told to back off. They probably told him: Hans put a lid on it. He might get a job at Joe taco's office when all this is done

In the first place Hans never has presented a complete case to the judges. He went into Aruba with a few snippets of information but in no way presented a comprehensive case. One reason for this is that he, along with everyone else in the government from Holland backing him, is ignoring the cover-up. They aren't stupid, they know if they bring the cover-up down it will bring down the Van der Sloots with it, they are very aware of the cover-up but are intentionally ignoring it.

Like I said earlier, as long as the government and media ignore the cover-up they are only covering half the case.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #379 on: February 28, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »

Señor Frog’s VIP Party 2-26-08
Steve Croes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.