May 14, 2024, 02:28:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301160 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: March 10, 2009, 09:51:35 AM »

I see where Ron Cummings was on the Today Show...March 9 th.

Here is the link to the video.

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=Ronald-Cummings-on-Today-show-3-9.html&Itemid=60

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: March 10, 2009, 09:51:58 AM »

Well, glad to see they are not rushing anything..      

ok....now I am pissy....if this wedding is what Haleigh wanted so badly, wouldn't you think that they could at least wait until she is found so that she can at least be at the wedding that she wanted so much,  if not the maid of honor for all that she has gone through??
even if Misty is preggers, which we don't know, it isn't like Ron rushes to make sure that his children are not illegitimate for God's sake!

But rallying the troupes here....Haleigh is still alive out there somewhere and she is waiting to be found...we can not give up hope on this...think of the children who have been found...we can't give up....positive vibes towards Haleigh and all the other missing children....

Good morning monkeys !

INHO Ron is rushing the marriage in order to keep his a$$ out of the slammer for keeping house with an underage female.

wonder if LE are able to do something fast before this wedding takes place.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #782 on: March 10, 2009, 09:53:22 AM »

Because I was holding off and setting aside that money should they have a need arise, say for a PI or something of that nature. I know there is a bar donating $$ for a reward fund for Haleigh.....I'm starting to think they made need the PI to get some answers/or should I say "truthful" answers.
That is so good of you IM.  They sure need some answers from some where.

Thanks~and they sure aren't getting them from the Cummings, and they are hearing so many rumours that I think it could help them try and seperate fact from fiction............we'll see!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 10, 2009, 09:54:18 AM »

The father and brother of missing University of Florida student Tiffany Sessions stopped in Satsuma Monday to talk with the family of a 5-year-old Putnam County girl who vanished from home a month ago.

http://www.gainesville.com/art...h-s-family

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:36 AM »

well, if Misty's mom is willing to ok their marriage with written consent or what ever it takes, don't you think that she would be willing to give her written consent that her daughter has her permission to live with this man? or would that not matter?

besides, they could both lie and say that they have not done the wild thing and are waiting for marriage right? Besides, do you really think that the law is worried about the arrangement? there are probably tons of those kind of relationships going on down there...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:55 AM »

This iamily/
barbibabies (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Yes I'm the great grandma.
kittylyn461 (1 week ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam well i am from Saginaw michigan and i have posted it on myspace bulletion. I believe Misty came from this area at some time. I lost my 3 precious childrem on Aug 17th many years ago ,, and I beleve in many things and I believe she is ALIVE. my heart bleeds for Them and I pray everyday that she comes home to her daddy
dotebump (1 day ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Is 202 Green Lane correct address to sent money to Ron?
barbibabies (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply No send it to Ronald Cummings c/o Jamie Watts 720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187 s pretty sick too.....notice the  Grandma  giving out Rons address for people to send him money!

Makes me appreciate CS's side even more, especially considering they turned down every offer of money I've made...............it wasn't much, but 500-600 goes along way in Satsuma.

Me too...and that was so nice of you!  I also and wondering about what MC said about the wedding in reference to Haleigh, she said that is what Haleigh wanted.....another passed tense statement.

I noticed, and IF Haleigh were so excited about wanting this~why not wait until she is found and she could be the flower girl.............JMO, but it seems they know she isn't coming back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: March 10, 2009, 09:57:40 AM »

Gram...that link did not work for me...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: March 10, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »

This iamily/
barbibabies (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Yes I'm the great grandma.
kittylyn461 (1 week ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam well i am from Saginaw michigan and i have posted it on myspace bulletion. I believe Misty came from this area at some time. I lost my 3 precious childrem on Aug 17th many years ago ,, and I beleve in many things and I believe she is ALIVE. my heart bleeds for Them and I pray everyday that she comes home to her daddy
dotebump (1 day ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Is 202 Green Lane correct address to sent money to Ron?
barbibabies (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply No send it to Ronald Cummings c/o Jamie Watts 720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187 s pretty sick too.....notice the  Grandma  giving out Rons address for people to send him money!

Makes me appreciate CS's side even more, especially considering they turned down every offer of money I've made...............it wasn't much, but 500-600 goes along way in Satsuma.

Me too...and that was so nice of you!  I also and wondering about what MC said about the wedding in reference to Haleigh, she said that is what Haleigh wanted.....another passed tense statement.

I noticed, and IF Haleigh were so excited about wanting this~why not wait until she is found and she could be the flower girl.............JMO,

IM...that is what I had posted earlier this morning! Haleigh should be included or at least present for this wedding that she wanted so much...JMO as well...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:54 AM »

The father and brother of missing University of Florida student Tiffany Sessions stopped in Satsuma Monday to talk with the family of a 5-year-old Putnam County girl who vanished from home a month ago.

http://www.gainesville.com/art...h-s-family

Father, brother of missing UF student visit Haleigh's family

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Monday, March 9, 2009 at 3:04 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, March 9, 2009 at 3:04 p.m.

Click to enlarge
Tiffany Sessions, University of Florida student who disappeared 15 years ago while jogging on Williston Road. Related Links:
Missing UF student's family, Haleigh's grandma meet
A month later, question echoes: Where's Haleigh?
Haleigh 'not a cold case,' says Putnam official
Rare genes may help ID Haleigh
Haleigh search on 'Most Wanted' tonight
Cadaver dogs used in search for Haleigh
Cadaver dogs search near Haleigh's home
Online scams try to profit off missing girl case
Donors warned of bogus Web funds for Haleigh
Brother: Man snatched Haleigh from their home
Geraldo issued warning in Haleigh case
Haleigh's brother: Man took her from bedroom
Reward in Haleigh search raised to $25,500
National cable news star issued a trespass warning
Police run down tips in Haleigh case
More Stories
Patrick Sessions and Jason Sessions spoke with the paternal grandmother of Haleigh Cummings outside a tent near the home where the child lived with her father and brother.

Patrick Sessions said he wanted to meet Haleigh’s family, offer his support and help them if he could in getting and keeping news of the child’s disappearance in the public eye.

“We’re thinking about you, and we’ve been there,” Patrick Sessions said he wanted to let Haleigh’s family know.

Twenty-year-old Tiffany Sessions disappeared in 1989 on the same date Haleigh was last seen at her home. The college student went for a walk, leaving her condominium at Casablanca East off SW 35th Place north of Williston Road. She was never seen again.

The Sessions family is one of a number of people who are part of a small group who have been through the same difficulties as Haleigh’s family and have contacted or visited her relatives. The list includes the grandfather of Caylee Anthony, who was found dead near her grandparents’ Orange County home, and the father of missing Leesburg toddler Trenton Duckett.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090309/ARTICLES/903090921/1082?Title=Father-brother-of-missing-UF-student-visit-Haleigh-s-family

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #789 on: March 10, 2009, 10:23:35 AM »

Well, I guess I should not be surprised that the lovebirds are getting married so soon. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: March 10, 2009, 10:39:22 AM »

Ronald and Misty Engaged
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 12:44 am 

Print Story | Email Story     

Haleigh Cummings with her dad Ronald SATSUMA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings makes a surprise decision about his future.  We found out Monday night, that the 25-year-old father of Haleigh Cummings, now plans to marry his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin.

Croslin was the person watching Haleigh on February 9th, the night Haleigh disappeared.

Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, says it's what Haleigh always wanted.  "When Haleigh was home, she always wanted Misty to be mommy," says Neves, "I believe she'll be very, very happy when she comes home to find out that her daddy finally did what she wanted."

Ronald and Misty plan to marry this week.  They say it's so Haleigh will have a surprise when she gets home. 

Am I missing something here~doesn't Haleigh already have a mommy, looks like mamma Neves is on on the entire scheme to me, and an enabler to boot. It also sounds like Misty's quote word for word.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-and-Misty-Engaged/FY37XC5vAEylu_BRFPBLLg.cspx

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 10, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

Ronald and Misty Engaged

Haleigh Cummings with her dad Ronald SATSUMA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings makes a surprise decision about his future.  We found out Monday night, that the 25-year-old father of Haleigh Cummings, now plans to marry his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin.

Croslin was the person watching Haleigh on February 9th, the night Haleigh disappeared.

Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, says it's what Haleigh always wanted.  "When Haleigh was home, she always wanted Misty to be mommy," says Neves, "I believe she'll be very, very happy when she comes home to find out that her daddy finally did what she wanted."

Ronald and Misty plan to marry this week.  They say it's so Haleigh will have a surprise when she gets home. 

Am I missing something here~doesn't Haleigh already have a mommy, looks like mamma Neves is on on the entire scheme to me, and an enabler to boot. It also sounds like Misty's quote word for word.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-and-Misty-Engaged/FY37XC5vAEylu_BRFPBLLg.cspx
Haleigh will have a surprise when she gets home. Someone please tell me that this isn't happening, why not wait for her to get home, and then she can help plan the wedding. I'm going to be sick.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: March 10, 2009, 10:55:24 AM »

Good morning monks

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: March 10, 2009, 10:58:42 AM »

Good Morning. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: March 10, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »

Morning Muffy..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: March 10, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »

I've been wondering if Ron and Misty are going on a honeymoon?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: March 10, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »

Ronald and Misty Engaged

Haleigh will have a surprise when she gets home. Someone please tell me that this isn't happening, why not wait for her to get home, and then she can help plan the wedding. I'm going to be sick.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 10, 2009, 11:11:05 AM »

oh, now you've done it Rosie....that is something that I had not thought of...
Where do you think that they will go? Paris?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »

Thanks GramaMonkey  None of this makes sense to me. My problem that I have in my life, is I expect people to use common sense. Now my common sense isn't necessarily going to be like the next person, but come on a wedding at this time?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: March 10, 2009, 11:14:03 AM »

oh, now you've done it Rosie....that is something that I had not thought of...
Where do you think that they will go? Paris?
Oh Paris in the Spring, how lovely. How about Hawaii?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.