May 13, 2024, 08:07:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 172466 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: June 12, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »

That's one story i hadn't heard!  Rolling Eyes I don't think anyone under 75 would run away to Aruba. Boring, boring, boring.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 12, 2007, 07:16:10 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Will Tim be flying down to Aruba to board the boat with the heavy duty equipment or will he board the boat wherever it is leaving from to get to Aruba?  

Just thinking about any finds and how they'd get back into the states from international waters or otherwise.  San, not really trying to rain on your parade...honest... pale

Two ships

240 feet
360 feet

I don't believe Tim will be flying anywhere, nor will he need to stay in Aruba.  The ships would be big enough don't you think?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: June 12, 2007, 07:18:07 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I sure hope so BT.... But IMO I feel it wont happen until TEs goes to Aruba.. its either gonna be some big news.. or a total let down.
 ANd.. lets say.. IF.. a BIG if.. Natalee'e remains are found in the water.. in a container of sorts. then what? Will there be any forensic evidence as to what really happened?   Would anyone be able to tell exactly what kind of crime was commited against her? Sad   Dumb questions I have I suppose.

That's my concern, too. Even if TES finds a body in a container ... the three stooges would not have a very hard time distancing themselves from it, especially after two years. IMO.

Personally, i don't think anybody put her in a container and took her out. That would require too many accomplices. i think it happened at the VDS home and the VDS family kept it in the family. No accomplices, not even Deepak.

I  honestly dont know what to think anymore? From what I have heard. The water.. and Dave Holloway has spoken to this person as well.. and Dave feels she is in the water. I go back and forth I guess.. I do feel she was at the VDS dump... and IMO  .. she passed in the hands of the sweaty prick Paulus.  I do feel Kalpoes and Jvds and Anita the hog are are guilty as well..and others..  But IMO JVDS is covering for his sweaty Papa
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: June 12, 2007, 07:19:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Will Tim be flying down to Aruba to board the boat with the heavy duty equipment or will he board the boat wherever it is leaving from to get to Aruba?  

Just thinking about any finds and how they'd get back into the states from international waters or otherwise.  San, not really trying to rain on your parade...honest... pale

Two ships

240 feet
360 feet

I don't believe Tim will be flying anywhere, nor will he need to stay in Aruba.  The ships would be big enough don't you think?

I forgot there were two ships, but didn't know where they were coming from.  Size wasn't what I was thinking of, just how he would be traveling, that's all and how anything found could be kept quiet & delivered.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: June 12, 2007, 07:21:53 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

<<snip>>
 Godo evening to yah "D".. dis you bake us all some cupcakes tonight Smile

Shocked  I  though someone else was bringing them

I might have some laying around though   Wink

LOL That  works!  Wink
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 12, 2007, 07:24:31 PM »

I don't know what to think any more, either. That's why i have -- temporarily, anyway -- returned to the simplest solution. Something bad happened and it happened at the house and the family took care of it. What happens in the house, stays in the house.

I think Deepak would have talked by now if he knew anything. I think Deepak told one lie -- he dropped them off somewhere. Maybe two lies -- he dropped them off at point a and point b. But that's it for him. If he really knew anything more, and there really was a complicated conspiracy, Deepak would be very successful by now and not still living with Mama.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: June 12, 2007, 07:25:52 PM »

Bye for now.  Crying or Very sad  i'm discouraged.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: June 12, 2007, 07:28:34 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Bye for now.  Crying or Very sad  i'm discouraged.

Sad

Be back soon too.. gotta run to the store real quick..
 Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: June 12, 2007, 07:29:25 PM »

Two ships

240 feet
360 feet

I forgot there were two ships, but didn't know where they were coming from.  Size wasn't what I was thinking of, just how he would be traveling, that's all and how anything found could be kept quiet & delivered.

I'm not sure on the details.  Maybe Red can give us more information soon and clarify some of this.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 12, 2007, 07:36:39 PM »

I’m thinking the Kalpoes did leave Joran and Natalee somewhere along the beach.  They knew something was wrong, but not how bad which explains Satish’s question about how she was.  Joran did what he did and hid her body near the fisherman’s huts, which explains why he took the cops to the location and tried to pin it on Deepak.

Paulus went into action quickly, unbeknownst to Joran, and had her taken out to deep water.  Paulus was smart enough to realize that something might wash ashore, if she was not contained and weighted down in some manner.  He knew Aruba did not have the capability to make a serious deep water search and it probably never occurred to him that this one teenager from Alabama would garner the attention and resources that she has.

Cremation and burial in a cemetery just sounds more difficult to me and would definitely involve others that might not be trustworthy.

That’s just what I am thinking right now……
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: June 12, 2007, 07:37:24 PM »

Klaas
  back from the store.. dunno if I broke your record.. lol

But wasn't there suppose to be a FP post about Tes  a few days ago?  Embarassed
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: June 12, 2007, 07:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I’m thinking the Kalpoes did leave Joran and Natalee somewhere along the beach.  They knew something was wrong, but not how bad which explains Satish’s question about how she was.  Joran did what he did and hid her body near the fisherman’s huts, which explains why he took the cops to the location and tried to pin it on Deepak.

Paulus went into action quickly, unbeknownst to Joran, and had her taken out to deep water.  Paulus was smart enough to realize that something might wash ashore, if she was not contained and weighted down in some manner.  He knew Aruba did not have the capability to make a serious deep water search and it probably never occurred to him that this one teenager from Alabama would garner the attention and resources that she has.

Cremation and burial in a cemetery just sounds more difficult to me and would definitely involve others that might not be trustworthy.

Easy.. I know you are good with keeping us up to date with Jossy info.. but have you heard ANYTHING at all lately?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 12, 2007, 07:44:42 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
they could have SHUT this down weeks ago

but they have not

And why is that? Because this is not a  Arrow  Cold Case

The KLPD reviewed the case for 6 months. Plenty of time to say *we tried*, present an inconclusive finding and shut it down. Instead they went to the judiciary, asked for and recieved an extension.

IMO, the extension is all about interviews.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 12, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

but they have not

The KLPD reviewed the case for 6 months. Plenty of time to say *we tried*, present an inconclusive finding and shut it down. Instead they went to the judiciary, asked for and recieved an extension.

i feel like a HOT FUDGE SUNDAE !!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...delicious  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 12, 2007, 07:51:23 PM »

but they have not

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: June 12, 2007, 07:54:52 PM »

Wink

Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: June 12, 2007, 07:57:22 PM »

but they have not

i feel like a HOT FUDGE SUNDAE !!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...delicious  Cool

But..but.. a sundae with whipped cream on top?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 12, 2007, 07:59:54 PM »

Two ships

240 feet
360 feet

Klaas, Approx.. How far from shore is international waters If you know
And I would think if they found anything they would call the FBI

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 12, 2007, 08:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Easy.. I know you are good with keeping us up to date with Jossy info.. but have you heard ANYTHING at all lately?

Just that it is hotter than hell there and they have been breaking records of 100 plus this week.  Do you think the heat is bothering the rat man?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 12, 2007, 08:09:42 PM »

WOW that's hot even for Aruba. The water must be as warm as pee. Shocked

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.