May 13, 2024, 02:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 351168 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 19, 2008, 11:03:18 PM »

Wreck I have 178 emails so far this week, do I win????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 19, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »

yes

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 19, 2008, 11:06:20 PM »

yes
So, do I get pie?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 19, 2008, 11:06:30 PM »

Can anyone tell me about the emblem on the man's shirt????

I think that's the emblem is from Schaefer's company, Underwater Expeditions.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: November 19, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »

Let's stay on topic, A-1, please.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 19, 2008, 11:10:18 PM »

Sorry.  I hit post before I attached the picture.

Thanks for the pic.  There were other pictures from the Chicago videos.  I remember someone saying that they fit into the boxy drain, being about the same size as Natalee.  

That was one of the big questions...was the drain big enough to fit a small person like Natalee in there?  Yes.

Later, the drain was closed, cemented, changed in some way over time.

She would fit if she were chopped up like Caps said.
All but her head and that would have been in the fish trap

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: November 19, 2008, 11:10:55 PM »

"Something bad happened." -- Kalpoe

OK next he had already been circulating tales at school that first day, Monday, and his father had told his American friend on the phone, that Joran and Natalee had done X, gone swimming, she hit her head on a rock and drowned. That's Version #1.

Joran's various tales right off the bat about Natalee doing drugs. He told that to Beth, Jug and the others the very night Beth arrived looking for her child. Anyone can see someone drinking, but Joran KNEW, or according to him, Natalee was "doing drugs". Version #2 includes Our Heroes dropping Natalee at her hotel.

Along the way we hear about "They/Ze/Nan panicked when she didn't wake up for over an hour". The extension of that version is that Natalee was "shaking" and Joran's attributing that to drugs and whatnot. Having the cops ask her parents right off the bat for any reasons she'd have convulsions, so damnit, ALE knew that much the first day or so.

Isn't it all so sweet.

And then there is the aluminum baseball bat. That's hard to wake up from.

It would cause a lot of blood (blood in Deepak's car).

Couldn't she have a seizure from being hit in the head?
From my experience, and what I have learned the closed head injuries with subsquent bleeding within the intercranial compartments and resulting increased intercranial pressure are exactly what cause seizures as opposed to open head trauma.

I am not saying this is what happened, I am personally not a believer in the bat theory.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 19, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »

11:37 am simian:
Her decapitated body to be found. Her head to wash up on shore later.

Caps - is the Masonic Cemetery one of the locations where her reamins were hidden?

I remember the quote from long ago it has always stayed with ;me.  Is it perhaps that Joran dismembered her by the rock where we have seen forensic team painting the rock after retrieving something into the red cooler. Valentjin always said her head would roll out of the waves.  I dont believe NH is in any brothel  in
venezsuela . All eyes on Joran.  Papa sloot had son in training  in aruba and now has sent him abroad to procure girls from thailand. this whoremonger needs to be stopped how mmany more innocents must fall at this hand. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: November 19, 2008, 11:15:28 PM »

The pond after it was drained.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:48 PM »

I need to state that I don't have any problem with Aruban people in general...every country has at least one bad seed....

However, if there is a seedy underground drug/sex ring....use this opportunity to free your country from this filth....

Posted by: stephanie | Jun 27, 2005 8:43:29 PM

k.

Hey, regulars, some guy named No Evidence was on the other board with the pic and was ANGRY that we're talking about Joran as being implicated in NH's murder!

I don't know if it's him, but I asked if he's PVDS, I mean who ELSE in the entire world would DEFEND Joran at this point? I mean, he was PISSED.

Whoa.

Posted by: Websleuthing | Jun 27, 2005 9:15:18 PM

I remember when the "there is no evidence" crowd arrived.  I always wondered how they knew that?

Did anyone else just hear Geraldo say that they now are being told that PVDS actually picked up Joran at 4am the night that Natalee disappeared....

Posted by: Mel | Jun 27, 2005 9:21:10 PM

k.

I heard it and that is the FIRST time I have heard that. I think Geraldo either let something slip or messed up. I have not seen that anywhere. I thought its been reported that Joran walked home.

Posted by: AtlJoie | Jun 27, 2005 9:23:10 PM

k.

I'm kind of sad that they didn't find the body today. It sounds like they came close and there were clues, but nothing yet.

The reason, is that I want to go on to other crimes Smile

Of course, I want this one to be solved, and pretty much we regulars to this site have a good idea what happened.

Plus, I hate to say this, but as long as this goes on tourism from America will shrivel up in Aruba. And if that happens, I can see Chavez wanting it (the dictator of Venezuela). As long as Americans go there he can't touch Aruba, but when Americans aren't there Chavez would most likely love to expand. The Dutch could not defend it, and he would claim that they're latinos, so he should own it. I'm just projecting a scenario here.

Posted by: Websleuthing | Jun 27, 2005 9:29:18 PM

Edward isn't here, so I'll go out on a limb.  Hugo wants all the offshore oil to himself...

geraldo did indeed slip. i was thinking a local posted that mr sloot had been seen around mcdonalds about 3am. people were arguing saying no that was 11pm. this was a week or more ago.

Posted by: elan | Jun 27, 2005 9:59:11 PM

PVDS...said he was asleep until 7:00 a.m....

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:51 PM »

Joran is some piece of work.  He goes around bragging about what he has done.  He has not one ounce of fear or remorse.  There is a special psychiatric title for his kind and it escapes me now.  His type is very scary and I am glad he is not coming to the USA.  For the life of me, I watch him and I cannot understand how he can become this way.  I raised three sons and they are all loving.  Did they tell me the truth always?  I don't think so but they would never hurt anyone and this is what is so mind boggling about Joran.  He is proud of himself.  His father and mother are proud of him.  Remember Anita saying, "he is a good boy".  Wonder if she still thinks so?

How do you know he's not in the USA right now?

I heard he was at Lala's house.  He's really fond of her.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: November 19, 2008, 11:28:15 PM »

SS, you asked about one of the men in one of the photos posted by Kermit....the one with the mustache.  It's been posted before in the past few days, perhaps by Mum...I don't think anyone responded...so here it is:

COMMENCIA,Edwin - police official and sometime spokesman for ALE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2880.msg389098#new

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 19, 2008, 11:31:03 PM »

Sorry.  I hit post before I attached the picture.

Thanks for the pic.  There were other pictures from the Chicago videos.  I remember someone saying that they fit into the boxy drain, being about the same size as Natalee.  

That was one of the big questions...was the drain big enough to fit a small person like Natalee in there?  Yes.

Later, the drain was closed, cemented, changed in some way over time.

She would fit if she were chopped up like Caps said.
All but her head and that would have been in the fish trap

Alternatively, if the body were stored for even a short amount of time, in the heat of summer, it would have started to decompose.  It would only have taken a few days before it was no longer intact - parts no longer connected, or loosely connected.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 19, 2008, 11:33:06 PM »

11:37 am simian:
Her decapitated body to be found. Her head to wash up on shore later.

Caps - is the Masonic Cemetery one of the locations where her reamins were hidden?

I remember the quote from long ago it has always stayed with ;me.  Is it perhaps that Joran dismembered her by the rock where we have seen forensic team painting the rock after retrieving something into the red cooler. Valentjin always said her head would roll out of the waves.  I dont believe NH is in any brothel  in
venezsuela . All eyes on Joran.  Papa sloot had son in training  in aruba and now has sent him abroad to procure girls from thailand. this whoremonger needs to be stopped how mmany more innocents must fall at this hand. 

Pretty prophetic .....

Threadsurfers listen!
The lamb shall run anew in virgin fields, cropping sweet grass which should remain untouched.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 19, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »

Looks like Ernesto is working with Ingrid again.

http://www.emailbrain.com/eb_members/17683/ftp/112208.jpg

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: November 19, 2008, 11:37:23 PM »

We'll have to have Sharon check this out!   

Thanks, vms....and you were right about 'MONDAY'...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: November 19, 2008, 11:39:43 PM »

We'll have to have Sharon check this out!   

Thanks, vms....and you were right about 'MONDAY'...

Yeah, maybe Sharon will check it out for us. Laughing

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: November 19, 2008, 11:44:26 PM »

Wasn't that nice of Aruba to have Joran's September05 Get-Outta-Jail Party planned already by mid-August.

Gotta wonder why Beth wasn't told early too, why she was instead isolated at her hotel.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 19, 2008, 11:46:55 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed tonight, but on Greta's, she is saying her evidence that will be shown on Monday nite is on video tape!

She said Mos is going to have his hands full with it and that it possibly jives with the pond witness who just took the lie detector test in Sept.  xox

I think what Greta said was that her information would not necessarily be inconsistent with what she has. I took that to mean...in Greta speak...that with a little twisting around you could make both work together.  LOL

Yea Lala'sMom, That is closer to what Greta said. 

I am just afraid her Mon nite evidence has something to do with selling Natalee to the Venezuelan slave trade biz and I just don't see that with all I've read about the case.  She said we can make up our own minds about it!

Let's consider this...do you believe anything that comes out of Joran's mouth any more?  He has told so many different stories that nothing he says is true except that he was involved in Natalee's disappearance.  I do not believe he was going to tell Greta or anyone else that is what he did.  He knows that everything he does is being watched and he is still trying to confuse things.  I hope Greta has the proof that Mos can not ignore, but I doubt it.  If De Vries can't do it no one can.

ITA with you, and that is why I am somewhat leery about what her Monday surprise will be! 

For awhile there I thought she had a thang for Joran, always giving him the benefit of the doubt, not asking tough questions, etc.  I could hardly watch it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 19, 2008, 11:47:39 PM »

SS, you asked about one of the men in one of the photos posted by Kermit....the one with the mustache.  It's been posted before in the past few days, perhaps by Mum...I don't think anyone responded...so here it is:

COMMENCIA,Edwin - police official and sometime spokesman for ALE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2880.msg389098#new

Thanks 2NJ.  I think he looks like Groucho Marx in that picture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.